Sistering Pt. 02

Story Info
Gina tells of initiation of Sally and Norma offers comfort.
4.5k words
4.93
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

SISTERING Part 2

By Norma Jane

1

'Sistering Part 1' was an account of my love-making with Gina, physical education teacher and lecturer, who was experiencing the pleasures of lesbian sex for the first time. She told me about her young lover, Tom, whose fiancée, Sally was encouraging him to gain experience with Gina in order the better to conduct their relationship after marriage. She was also, apparently, determined to arrive at the wedding night virgin, meanwhile denying Tom nearly all love-making but kissing.

Gina felt there was something amiss about this situation, and I advised her how to induct the young woman into sexual activity in planned stages. I now continue the story when, after three months, Gina and I again coincided at a language-teaching course, in Portugal, and she came to my room on the first night.

She was in some way agitated, saddened, moving restlessly about, making inconsequential conversation. I took her hands and drew her to the bed, and she said, 'I can't make love with you, Norma. Not yet anyway.'

'I know,' I said. 'You need to tell me. Come to bed for a cuddle, and let it out.'

'She let me undress her and got into bed. I undressed quickly and took her in my arms, gently stroking her back. She lay still a long time and eventually said, 'You know, Norma, it's strange and I can hardly believe, but I fell in love with that girl, With both of them, I suppose, but it was my feelings about the girl that I didn't understand until...well, they're married now, and I'm out of it.'

'Are you blaming me, making you lesbian, or bisexual?'

'No, dear Norma, no. You helped me catch up with a part of me that was always there but I hadn't paid it attention. I realised that soon after we made love last time. I told you I'd never looked at another woman's pussy. Of course, I'd seen lots of breasts and bottoms in changing-rooms, especially in my days of competing in gymnastic competitions, but then I remembered that another girl and I used to finger ourselves off together, to steady the nerves before an event. We shared a room, and when we were in our beds we'd do it, and talk as we went. "Is it good, Gina?" she'd say, and I'd say, "Is it coming yet?" and she'd say, "Wait for me, it's nearly there," and I'd say, "What are you thinking of?" and she'd say "My boyfriend's kissing me and sucking my tits, and oh, yes, it's coming. Now Norma, now!'

'It didn't occur to you to be in bed together and do it for each other?'

'No, that would have been wrong, because we shouldn't think of each other that way.'

'But did you want to do it in some part of yourself? To make love with her?'

'Yes, I did, but I didn't admit it to myself...not until after you and I had done it. Then I was sad, thinking of all those missed chances over the years, because I know quite a number of my colleagues and fellow gymnasts fancied me. I always knew if they did.'

We exchanged a gentle kiss, and I stroked her bottom. She said, 'That's so soothing. Of course, it can also be exciting, but I've got to tell you about Sally. I didn't email, because it would have been an epic, and it's got to be told live, like this, to be able to make it clear and properly express it. Maybe understand it.'

Then she did something so moving I felt the prick of tears. She wriggled down, laid her head on my left breast and reached up with her left hand to take hold of and pull my right breast against the left, providing a larger pillow for her right cheek. 'Is that all right?' she asked, as my left nipple nestled into her right ear.

'That is so delightfully intimate, dear Gina, it makes me feel so tender.' Actually the weight of her head was a little painful, but that was nothing to the sense of closeness.

'All these years I could have been doing this,' she said, 'And offering it to other women, though my tits are not very cushiony.'

'We women should always be succouring each other, if we can't be suckling each other. Years ago I had a woman friend who showed me how to offer comfort at the other end. I lay on my front, legs apart, and she lay on her back between them and rested her head on my bottom. Sometimes she turned to put her face against me. So we were cheek to cheek.'

She laughed. 'Oh, I'd like to try that. You should tell everyone about that online.'

'You know, bosoms are as much about comfort as about sex. That's why we're the only mammals in which the females' mammaries are always present. That's my theory.'

2

'You should have seen Sally's, Norma. Yes, we did get to see them, and I'll explain how. And not just see them. But first I should tell you something about Sally and Tom. They're academics, in kinds of mathematics I'd never heard of, and so consumed by their work they've never paid much attention to anything else. They'd never watched anything pornographic or had even slightly sexual affairs, so when they fell in love, aged twenty-three collaborating in some research project, they knew almost nothing about sexual liaisons beyond the basic facts of reproduction. They were happy, eager to find out more, but there was this curious reluctance from Sally.

'Well, the first time Tom and I were together after you and I made love, before she arrived, I outlined your plan, but we decided we should be as straight with her as possible. So when she came and sat down we both spoke to her. I said, 'Tom and I think there must be some other reason than the wedding-night-virgin idea for forbidding anything beyond kissing and holding your breasts and bottom through your clothes."

'Tom said, "You know I love you, Sal. We love each other, and we're going to be married. So, if there are any doubts or secrets I should know about them, shouldn't I? And I don't care what they are. Just let me know, or find out for myself."

'We were not altogether surprised when she started to cry, which was a sign there was something she was really worried or fearful about, and Tom asked, "Are you afraid I won't find you attractive when I see you undressed?"

'She didn't say anything, but I thought she gave a little nod. I asked, "Do you think there's something wrong with you, Sally?"

'She began to cry harder and hid her face in her hands, and we wondered how to tackle the situation. I said, "What's given you that idea?"

'Tom gave her his handkerchief and she scrubbed at her face and stared at the floor. She gulped, swallowed hard and whispered hoarsely, "When I was eighteen, mummy came in my room one morning in her dressing-gown and said, 'Now you're a grown-up woman, Sally, and will be getting married sooner or later there's something I must tell you. I'm going to show you my...bust.' She opened her dressing-gown and she wasn't wearing her bra, like she usually did, and she sort of picked up her breasts and said, "You see these," sort of jabbing her...nipples with her thumbs, "They're peculiar, much too big, and I think yours may be the same, because your grandmother's were." I hadn't ever thought about my breasts since they grew so big when I was fourteen, which was embarrassing, but they were just like mummy's, maybe not quite so big. She closed her dressing-gown and said, "It runs in the family, a kind of disadvantage, because men will find it...ugly. So you must always keep your bra on, as I do with your father. I told him I have to keep myself supported or it's painful. Not that he's ever been very interested. If you do that you can have a perfectly happy married life. Your husband won't need to see your...bust, so long as you're otherwise available." She was talking in this kind of embarrassed way. You see?"

'Tom said, "You think I'm going to find your breasts ugly?"

'She nodded, and I said, "But, my dear girl, they came in so many shapes and sizes. Didn't you see other girls in the showers at school, or in gym changing-rooms?"

She said, "I never looked. I was too busy covering up my own."

'I asked if she'd ever checked on the internet, where there are billions of breasts on view. She said, "That's for perverted people, isn't it? And those women are probably freaks."

'Tom said, "You think you may be a freak?"

'She didn't like the word. "Well, maybe a bit...deformed."

'He and I looked at each other, and I said, "Don't believe it for a minute."

'She began to cry again, and said, "You want to see, don't you?"

'Tom said, "Of course I want to see. I'm going to live with those for seventy years, and I don't want to waste a minute of it."

'This was the moment I realised I was going to be their conductor, mediator, enabler, guide, mentor...I must unite them. "Come along, my dears," I said, standing and taking their hands. No time like the present," and I led them into the bedroom.

'They looked at me expectantly, and I said to Sally, "You've never seen him naked, have you? Time you did, and started appreciating him. Help me undress him." And I undid the buttons of his shirt and pulled it off. I looked at Sally and she hesitantly unbuckled his belt, then stopped. He sensibly stood passive and waited. I knelt to take off his shoes and socks, and eventually Sally undid his waistband and slowly pulled down his zip, as if afraid some wild beast would erupt from his pants, displaying the bulge of his cock. "It won't bite," I told her, "But it needs letting loose."

'She giggled, like a schoolgirl doing something naughty, and pulled them down. His penis stirred a little, and she said, "Will it go hard now?"

'I said, 'Depends on you. Let's find out, when we undress you."

'She threw her arms round herself, and said, "Oh no, you can't do that."

'I said, "The moment of truth, girl. Let's see about these breasts."

'She began to cry again, but made no attempt to stop me as I took off her shirt, and Tom and I stood awestruck, admiring, aroused by the overfilled bra compressing the bosom into a cleavage as deep as the Marianas Trench. I signalled Tom to proceed, and she made to stop him unlatching that capacious, but inadequate garment, though she shivered as he strove to gain enough slack on the strap to unhook it. The bra stayed put, sagging a little under the weight of the contents, and I eased the shoulder-straps down her arms.

'If we'd been awestruck before there was no word now for our astonishment. Without separating, the breasts fell a little and then bounced up a moment, as if they were elastic. Meanwhile we gazed at those spectacular nipples. They were as long as my little finger and as substantial as my thumb. She looked from him to me and back, sobbing harder, tears coursing down her cheeks and cascading off her chin onto the breasts. She said, "I told you they were deformed."

'Tom was speechless with wonderment. After all, my little titties were probably the only ones he'd seen in the flesh. I said, "Sally, those are the most perfectly formed nipples and breasts I have ever seen, And I've seen a good many. They are magnificent. Larger than average, but utterly superb. "

'Tom said, "They are so beautiful I could cry myself."

'She looked from him to me and back. "You're not lying to comfort me, or having a joke? You really like them?"

'He was not a versatile user of language, but he did well now. "I don't like them. I adore them, part of adoring you, my astonishing, silly darling."

'It was probably not the time to exercise my curiosity, but I couldn't resist asking, "Haven't you ever played with those, pinched or stroked them and found out how they felt?"

'She relaxed a little and stopped crying. "Sometimes I could feel them when I soaped them in the shower. It felt nice, but I thought it was wrong, because they were wrong."

'I couldn't stop asking. "Didn't they get hard sometimes?"

'She giggled again, "Yes, they get bigger when Tom kisses me, but then they're a bit sore in my bra, because there isn't room for them."

'I moved towards her, intending to take off her skirt, but she backed away. "No, you mustn't see anymore. Besides, you're still dressed, which isn't fair."

'Of course, it took me about five seconds to strip off, realising as I did so that I was longing to roll on, nestle between, hold and squeeze those wonderful bosoms. To crush my own little mounds into them, molehills pressed against mountains. She looked at me and said, "Your...nipples are more normal size, aren't they?"

'I said, "Average size, maybe, but all sizes are normal," and I beckoned Tom to attend to the skirt, to which she responded by ineffectually pushing his hands away, eventually allowing him to unzip and drop the garment.

'He and I now gazed enraptured at the knickers revealed, because they were perfect. Cream-coloured, in some smooth, thick fabric, and both close-fitting and all-encompassing. Tom bent to slip off her shoes and lift her feet out of the skirt. Then he took her shoulders and gently turned her round. The rear-view of the knickers, equally precisely fitted, confirmed their perfection. Not the slightest bulge of buttock peeped forth. They tucked into the sulcus, the crease between cheek and thigh, exactly. She looked over her shoulder at us and said, "Mummy and I have them specially made. Shop ones don't fit right. They climb up inside."

'I said, "So, the bum-shape runs in the family, too. Or sits in it."

'Tom said, "As lovely as I've always guessed. Your bum. Well, judging by what we can see now."

'She gave a wiggle of the hips and said, "And that is all you're going to see."

'Tom and I shared a look, understanding we shouldn't argue about it now, and I said, "I think we should pay our respects to those inviting nipples. They look like they're waiting for attention. Lie on the bed on your back."

'She looked a little dubious, puzzled, but then lay down. Breasts tend to spread and flatten when a woman lies on her back, as you know, Norma. They can slide off her chest into her armpits. But these hardly settled at all, as if they were of some more substantial flesh than other ones. And those incredible nipples pointed straight up, standing like little rockets on the firm, rigid base of the areolas. Tom and I took a breast each, in both senses, and held it. Then we leant down and took a nipple gently between our lips.

'Sally was startled. "There's no milk in there, you know. It's no good sucking them."

'This seemed to be a joke, because she Tom must have told her that part of his love-making with me consisted of his attention to my nipples, and the huge pleasure this gave me, contributing to my arousal. I withdrew my mouth to say, "Don't speak too soon. You may find there's a benefit to sucking them. Tell us if you feel anything."

'Well trained by me, Tom applied lips and tongue with care and relish and I did likewise, remembering this was only the second time I'd done this, the first time being with you, Norma. And, of course, that wondrous nipple, already huge, hardened and grew. The same was, of course, under way with the other one, under Tom's ministrations. Sally began to move about restlessly. She said, "That does feel funny. Strange, they've gone all hard and sensitive. It's a new feeling, sort of tingling, like pins and needles, but I think it's nice. Yes, it's nice. I can see why you like, Gina."

'We continued to nibble, lick, nuzzle and suck, and she began to stiffen and relax, wriggle and cease, until she said, "Oh, yes, it's lovely. It's all warm, and like my busts are singing, and more all the time. That's all right, isn't it? Is it supposed to be like that?"

'I assured her that it was, and that it would probably become more intense and she should just let it happen and enjoy it. Shortly after she said, "It's spreading everywhere, all through me. Oh, it's going into my...my..."

'Her hips began to heave up and down, and Tom and I felt as if we were riding the waves of her arousal, awaiting the climactic flood of sensation to possess her. She gasped, "Something's happening to me! The feeling...it's so strong...I think I'm going to faint..."

'I said, "No, you're not. Just let it happen."

'She began to moan and shake uncontrollably, then tensed and clenched her jaw with a long, loud groan, then let out little whimpers of ecstasy, "Oh, yes, oh, lovely, lovely..."

'Tom and I released those rigid nipples, now a deep red, and looked down her body, almost surprised the knickers were still there, instead of having melted away or blown off, and we noted that she had relaxed and slightly opened her legs. We saw the damp gusset, the suggestion of the little forest on the mons. And the little tented bulge, as if something were poking up the fabric.

'Her breathing settled and she said, "Was that the gorasm?"

'I said, "That was an orgasm, yes."

'She sat up and said, "But he didn't go into me, no-one touched me...there."

'I assured her, "Many women can orgasm with their breasts, like that."

'She said, wonderingly, "You gave me an orgasm."

'Tom and I shared a glance across her, and he said, "That's what nipples can do, you see. Gina can tell you that some women can make themselves come with their nipples, without touching anything else."

'She thought for a moment and said, "Shall we do that to Gina now?"

'Tom and I stood up, and I said, "That would be delightful, but you can see there are two of us needing relief. Look." I indicated Tom's full erect cock. "That needs attention, too."

'She reached tentatively to touch it, and asked, "Will he put it into you?"

'Tom said, "I want you to make me come, Sal."

'She said, "Like you two made me...come?"

'He took her hand and helped her off the bed. I got on my hands and knees in her place, and Tom said, "I love to come on Gina's bottom. So if I stand behind her, like this, you can take hold. That's right. Now move your hand backwards and forwards, moving the loose skin. Gently but firmly. Like that, yes."

'She was fascinated by the feeling in her hand. I told her, "Hold his bottom with the other hand, he likes that. Good. That's the way."

'She asked, "This'll make him...come? His stuff will come out?"

'He said, "Keep going and you'll see. You'll know when I'm coming."

'She continued a good rhythm. "Oh, it's getting harder. Does that mean..."

'Of course, it did mean, and I felt the splatter on my cheeks as he gave a deep sigh.

'Without being told she stopped pumping and just held him. "I made him come," she said triumphantly."

'I said, "That's a useful skill for when you're having a period."

'She said, "Can I touch it?" She dabbled her fingers in and sniffed them. "It's slippery and smells like salty water."

'Tom said, "Now we should help Gina."

'She said, "Are you going into her now?"

'He laughed and said, "No, I'd need a rest first. Women can keep coming and coming, but most men have to recover before they can come again."

'It was time to continue the lesson, so I said, "I want you to make me come, Sally."

'She startled and said, "But I'm not a lesbian."

'Tom laughed, "You liked her sucking your nipple. Does that make you a lesbian?"

'I added, "A woman always helps another woman, whatever she needs."

And it was then that I realised that although Sally was innocent about almost everything except rarified mathematics she was also kind and generous-hearted.

'She looked bent to look into my face and said, "Oh, that sounds a good idea. Like the Hippocratic oath for doctors, only between women. I think mummy would have been much happier if she'd followed that. She might have found out there was nothing wrong with her nipples, and poor daddy could have had a much more interesting time. What do you want me to do, Gina?"

'Tom said, "Wipe her bottom for a start. She keeps a towel under the pillow."

'She did it, saying, "Seems a pity to waste it. There ought to be a use for it. Perhaps it's good for the skin. I could put it on my...breasts. Well, what shall I do now?"

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12