Sistering Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I got off the bed, took her hands and drew her towards me. "Bless me with those glorious globes," I said, embracing and pressing myself against her.

'She embraced me, too, and said, "Strange to feel another woman's breasts against mine. But I think I could get to like. It's sort of friendly and comfy, isn't it?"

'I held her more tightly and said, "Oh, the feeling of those stupendous nipples! I'd like you to fuck me with them."

'She laughed. "Is that possible? Probably is, for all I know."

'I slipped my hands down her back into the knickers and held those splendiferous cheeks. She flinched, but relaxed when it was clear I wasn't going to intrude further. I said, "Kiss me, Sally, give me your sweet lips."

'Nothing loth, she applied her lips to mine and soon we were deep into each others' mouths, tongues tangling and twisting. There are benefits to innocence. She was ready for anything, it seemed, if led to it, devoid of prior assumptions and prejudices.

'Still kissing I drew her to the bed and we lay down together. Then I withdrew my lips to say, "Feel into my pussy now,"

'She looked into my eyes with wide-eyed interest and wonder, and I thought, something approaching affection. "All soft and slippery," she said.

'I said, "Haven't you ever felt, put your fingers in, your own?"

'She shook her head, "Not really, no. I thought it best not to touch myself there."

'This girl seemed to lack curiosity about everything except high level maths. "Now," I said, "Find my clitoris."

'She was admirably gentle. "This is it, isn't it, at the top of your...channel?"

'I laughed. "That's it, where the vulva begins. Just stroke alongside but touching it."

'She was still looking into my eyes, to see my response. "You like that," she said. "I do know about the clistoris."

'I certainly did like it. "Why haven't you been enjoying your own, then?" I asked, and immediately regretted the question, because her face crumpled and she turned away her head, and said, sadly, "I can't. Don't ask me about it...please. Just let me do yours."

'She had stopped her forefinger sliding up and down into my vulva, edging my clit, but now resumed. She mastered the adverse response to my question, locked gazes with me again, and smiled bravely. "I know this is how women have the orgasm. Can I make you...come?"

'I was on the brink. "Rest those stupendous tits on mine. Yes, that does it. Kiss me as I come. I'm coming!"

'It was partly her sheer readiness, her lack of inhibition now, it seemed, that we had, by bringing her off, broken through her reserve, that made me cum in a long, lingering, climax, which, I was dimly aware she watched, fascinated. As if faded she said, "That was lovely, so exciting. Your breasts swelled up and your nipples were hard. I could feel it all against mine. And your...vulva got wetter. I could feel it coming out of your...vagina."

'I lifted my head to kiss her and said, "You are a natural at pleasuring a woman, a proper sister."

'She was pleased. "I do like the idea of women helping each other, and not just for sex. But you've helped me so much, like a proper sister. You and Tom gave me the orgasm. I didn't know I could do that. I feel like a proper woman now."

'Tom had lain quietly while Sally was bringing me off. Now he said, "There's much more to come, you know, Sal. Much more love-making, more ways to come."

'But this was, again, the wrong thing to say, because she threw herself down on me and wet my breasts with her tears. "No, no, you don't understand! I can't, I can't!"

'I hugged her and said, "Say no more now. Whatever it is there's no hurry. Right now Tom is rested and raring to go..."

'But, oh Norma, Norma, I can't go on now. I need, I so need you to fuck me, fuck me hard. Be rough, rape me and rape me!"

I guessed her feelings for Sally were tormenting her and she wanted to banish, or suppress them, with painful pleasure or pleasurable pain. So, I applied my mouth to her nipples, shifting from one to the other, sucking as hard as I could and nibbling at them with my teeth. Meanwhile I thrust my hand between her legs and jabbed two, then, three fingers into her cunt, crooking them, pulling them out and slamming them back in.

'More!' she demanded, and I reached over her hip with my other hand, felt into her crack and forced my thumb up her bum. She squirmed against me, grunting and groaning. I intensified my attack, pounding furiously into both orifices, and at last, whimpering through gritted teeth, she came, bucking and shuddering.

She lay still in my arms, uttering little moans and shedding tears, for a long time. I withdrew those ravaging fingers, stroked her back and moved down in the bed to receive her wet cheek on my right breast, this time pushing the left one to join the right myself, to offer more comforting cushion. Eventually she slept. But I lay awake a while, anxious that I might have injured her vagina and rectum, hoping that my nails had not sliced into the delicate tissue. I managed to bring my hands to my face to sniff my fingers for blood. But there were only the heady aromas of cunt and bottom.

And there I will end this instalment of the Sistering Saga. To be continued.

12