Sistering Pt. 04

Story Info
Gina tells Norma of her and Tom's progress with Sally.
2k words
4.17
1.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers

1

'Sistering Part 1' : Love-making with Gina, physical education teacher and lecturer, now experiencing lesbian sex for the first time. She told me of her young lover, Tom, whose fiancée, Sally was urging him to gain experience with Gina, to be able the better to conduct their relationship after marriage. She was apparently, determined to stay virgin till the wedding night, denying Tom nearly all love-making but kissing.

'Sistering Part 2': Gina and Tom progress in initiating Sally as Tom ejaculates on Gina's bottom, and Sally learns about nipplegasms. She was also ready to make love to Gina, who confessed that she had fallen in love with the girl. It also seemed that Sally was convinced there was something amiss with her, to prevent her having climaxes other than those she had just discovered. Gina asked Norma to visit rough sex upon her.

'Sistering Part 3: Norma soothes Gina's battered orifices, before Gina relates her second lesbian encounter with a large colleague, who teaches her some more activities.

2

Our third evening together began with cuddling and developed into mutual masturbation, as Gina had not yet enjoyed the heightened joy of coming together. There are several ways of bringing this about. The head-to-tail position is good, enabling synchronised cunnilingus. Which would usually be better called 'clittylingus,' though 'vulvalingus' is part of it, naturally. The lingus is applied to the vestibule, too, but cannot penetrate far into the cunny. Forgive the pedantry. Anyway, we didn't employ the lingus. We lay side-by-side and took turns nipple-sucking while our fingers were busy performing 'clittydigitus,' to coin a word. We talked as we progressed:

Norma: You didn't come simultaneously with Gerda, did you? It's often lovely to come together, because you can hot each other up.

Gina: Oh, I'd like that. It sounds as if it's affectionate, a kind of dialogue. Delightful to feel a clistoris erecting and feeling more and more while your own is doing the same.

Norma: Sometimes it's good for one woman to touch up both clits, so the sharer can just lie still and enjoy.

Gina: But let's do each other this time. Well, we're on the way already. I can feel yours starting to take notice. And mine is. Can you feel it?

Norma: Feeling a clit beginning arousal is so exciting,

Gina: Yours is answering, isn't it?

Norma: Yours is, too. What joy to be able to see your whole lovely body awakening.

Gina: You have a lovely body, too, you know, Norma. Your breasts are still so firm.

Norma: Not bad for my age, yes. They do slump a bit. Yours defy gravity.

Gina: Never thought I was going to love to see another woman's tits swell up.

Norma: You know, I was frightened for a minute when that first happened to me.

Gina: I was astonished, but couldn't say anything because I was with a man.

Norma: You mean you didn't want to draw his attention to it?

Gina: That's right...oh, talking about it's getting me sexed up.

Norma: Which is getting me sexed up.

Gina: It's starting. It's like my clit is broadcasting through my system.

Norma: Wonderful! I often start coming somewhere between clit and cunt.

Gina: Can you come? Shall we stop a minute and go again?

Norma: Yes. I can feel your clit against my finger, ready to resume.

Gina: Is yours ready?

Norma: Yes. Just push it a little. That's right. Coming now, Come now.

Gina: Oh yes, I'm coming. Watch the tits!

We came, eyes closed for the most intense time, then studied our own and each others' breasts to relish their engorgement.

Gina: Your nips look like they're ready to explode.

Norma: Yours look like they'll ejaculate woman-sperm.

Gina: You're thinking of my session with Gerda.

Norma: Yes. I'm wondering if she'd like a session with me.

Gina: Pretty sure she would. Shall I ask her?

Norma: Please do. Maybe we could have a threesome?

Gina: I'll suggest it.

Norma: But now, my sweet Gina, you're going to give me the next instalment of the Sally Saga. Roll this way and snuggle up. You can deliver it into my pumped up bosoms.

Gina: Here we go. First off, Sally calls them 'boobies.' And I'll start with them, because next time she and Tom came to me, she couldn't wait to get into the bedroom, strip off skirt and shirt, shuck her bra, and lie down on her back, holding those lovely boobies, and looking expectantly at Tom and me, impatient for us to get to those stupendous nipples.

Of course, we quickly stripped, knelt either side of the bed, and applied our mouths to the happy task. She urged us on, almost gurgling with delight. 'Oh, sucky, sucky. Lovely sucky.' This was touching, child-like and amusing, considering this was a highly serious doctor of some abstruse field of advanced mathematics.

As we were swirling lips and tongues round those stupendous nipples, I know we were both wondering how we were going to move Sally on, ease her past whatever hindrance she believed was preventing her from progressing to a complete range of sexual activities. All that prevented us, apparently, was those perfectly-fitting, all enveloping custom-made knickers. This time they were pale yellow, smooth, opaque. Not a hair peeping out, not a wrinkle in the silky fabric. There was only the little tented peak at the point where at the upper limit of the gusset, and we were only given glances of that, for most of the time she had her hand on her mons, as if anxious more was on view than she wished.

We quickly brought her to orgasm, her little cries and shrieks crescendoing in a series so explosive squeaks. As we were watching closely, heads turned to do so, the hand slipped off the little mound, and the little bulge was evident, as was the damp just visible on the fabric where her thighs had parted slightly as she relaxed in post-climactic euphoria. As Tom and I withdrew our lips from those rigid nipples surmounting the wondrously swollen boobies we shared a conspiratorial look.

'Can you kneel up on the end of the bed, Sal?' Tom asked, suspiciously casually.

'Why? What do you want to do?' she asked.

'We want to admire your bum,' I said. 'It's beautiful.'

'I know it's big. When I was fourteen mummy told me I must never wear jeans or trousers, because my behind was so large.'

'Well,' I said, 'You're a big girl, you'd look absurd with a smaller one.'

Tom said, 'That's another thing she gets from mummy. You should see hers.'

'I'd love to,' I said. 'Have you seen it?'

'Only in flary skirts . She never wears trousers, either.'

Sally moved into the desired pose, though reluctantly. 'Well, you can look at it,' she said, 'But that's all.'

Tom and I contemplated that utterly magnificent, totally beautiful sight, longing to peel down those skin-hugging knickers, tantalisingly suggesting the division between those round, round cheeks. Tom said, 'Enough to make you want to convert to the study of three-dimensional solids. There must be formulae to describe that, or those.'

'Four dimensional,' I said. 'Don't forget how it changes over time.'

'You're right,' he said, 'I'm sure it's grown since we were first together.'

'They mature, you know,' I said, 'But are beautiful in all phases.'

Sally said, 'You make bums sound like the moon.'

'Verily is it called "mooning," when you bare it,' I said.

'That's the word,' Tom said. 'Let us bare it.'

She thought about it a moment, then, 'Well, all right, but that's all.'

Tom nodded for me to do it, maybe thinking a woman's touch would be less worrying, and I took the knickers gently at the hips and slowly eased them down. Of course, as they began to pass over the swell of the cheeks there was a little resistance and I had to go slowly, not to damage the delicate fabric or alarm the wearer. But as the cleft came into full view and the tight tuck-in of the cheeks was revealed, Tom drew in a sharp breath of wonder and appreciation.

'You don't like it,' Sally said sadly. 'Cover it up again, then.'

I said, 'My dear girl, you obviously have no idea how breathtakingly lovely it is.'

'I never thought of bums being beautiful,' she said. 'I thought they were just for sitting on. Come to think of it, though, I thought yours was very pretty, Gina, when I saw it.'

'Thank you,' I said. 'It has been admired in its time.'

I must now report that Tom's cock, which had been pretty hard ever since we sucked boobies to a satisfactory conclusion, was now rigid. 'He wants to pay homage to that goddessy bott,' I said. 'To worship and make his libation.'

'What's that?' she said,

'The Ancient Greeks spilled their wine as part of their offering to the gods and goddesses,' I explained. 'He needs to spill his offering.'

'All right, but he mustn't go inside.'

Tom moved forward between her calves and I took hold of his penis and edged the tip into the lowest point of her crack, just where the cheeks tucked under, and he pushed to ease the glans and then the shaft between them. We marvelled as it disappeared into that deep romantic chasm, aided by the sweat generated during her arousal and orgasm.

'That feels funny,' she said, 'Sort of pressing on my arnus.' An interesting combination. 'You can't go in there, though.'

He withdrew an inch and pushed back in. She said, 'His pelvic hair is tickling me. Is he going to sperm in there?'

'Do you want him to?' I asked, 'Because he certainly can.'

'Yes, I want him to. It would be a bit like doing it properly, wouldn't it?'

'You can make him come, you know,' I told her.

'I'd like to do that. How do I do it?'

'Just keep squeezing,' I said, 'Your bottom is purpose-made for it.'

She laughed, and began to clench and unclench those magnificent cheeks. The very sight of it was arousing me to near orgasm and you can imagine its effect on Tom. He said, 'Oh, my darling Sal, that is so wonderful. I'm going to come.' And he juddered, his cock jittering in and out of the crack until he crushed his stomach against those perfect mounds, and semen oozed out of the top end of the cleft and spread downwards.

'I did it, I did it, didn't I?' she said, 'I made him come, like I...fucked him.'

'You certainly did,' I said.

'A big bum can be useful, then,' she giggled. 'I don't think mummy knows that.'

Tom's cock shrank and slipped out. I reached for a towel and wiped her bottom, delving into that deep cleavage, and she bade me, 'Pull up my panties. The show's over.' She lay down. Tom snuggled against her. She put an arm round his neck and he nestled against a boobie. I lay down on her other side, and she said, 'Shall I stroke your clistoris, Gina? I think you liked seeing me fuck him with my bum.' She reached down with her free hand and felt into my fuzz. She said, 'Its tickly, like his pelvic hair - well, that's what it is it, of course, though yours is different. It's shorter and denser. Ah! I can feel your clistoris. It's a little slippery knob. Is it ready?'

'One more touch,' I gasped. 'That's right. Just press a little. Oh, lovely. I'm coming.' I was so ready that she needed only a moment of two with the finger. I don't recall coming so quickly before. But afterwards I was sad, because I knew that once more as a trio would solve the mystery and open the way to their marriage.

Norma: Save that for tomorrow, dear Gina. We'll do some sucky-sucky ourselves now, since you've aroused us both, and then we'll sleep.

NormaJane
NormaJane
216 Followers