Sistering Pt. 03

Story Info
Gina tells Norma of her second lesbian encounter.
3k words
4.1
5.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

SISTERING Part 3

By Norma Jane

1

'Sistering Part 1' was an account of my love-making with Gina, physical education teacher and lecturer, who was experiencing the pleasures of lesbian sex for the first time. She told me about her young lover, Tom, whose fiancée, Sally was encouraging him to gain experience with Gina in order the better to conduct their relationship after marriage. She was also, apparently, determined to arrive at the wedding night virgin, meanwhile denying Tom nearly all love-making but kissing.

'Sistering Part 2' described Gina and Tom's progress in initiating Sally into making Tom ejaculate on Gina's bottom and into the pleasures of nipplegasms. She was, out of her very innocence, also ready to make love to Gina, who confessed to Norma that she had fallen in love with the girl. It also seemed that Sally was convinced there was something amiss with her, such as to prevent her having climaxes other than those she had just discovered. The episode ended with Gina asking Norma to visit rough sex upon her.

2

I slept eventually, despite being anxious I had inflicted injury on Gina's vagina and rectum, probably also having left her nipples sore. I was awoken by gentle caressing of my breasts, with a little teasing of my nips. 'Gina,' I said, 'Are you all right?'

'Well,' she said, 'Apart from feeling my arse is on fire and that someone has driven a tank through my cunt and a steamroller over my clit, I'm fine. Though there is also the feeling my nipples have been pit through a pencil-sharpener.'

'I was afraid of that. But you aren't actually bleeding, and you did ask for it...'

'And you did it perfectly. It hurt like hell and I came like a hurricane. And now I'm going to reward you, because there's just time before breakfast.' And she began to lick my breasts in earnest and slid a hand over my hip and slotted its fingers into my crack. She said, 'You have a lovely bum, Norma, and I want to feel down under it and in.'

'Not such a lovely bum as Sally, being forty years older.'

'Don't remind me. But this evening I'll tell you more about that. Meanwhile, a bum in the hand, such as I have hold of, and the bush which should be through here...'

'Don't revenge yourself with a four-finger piledriver.'

'No, just a forefinger, as I think there's clistoris - I rather like Sally's version - around her somewhere. Oh, yes, here it is. It's a bit dry, but maybe a thumb - not up the bum just now, I know.'

She resumed tonguing my nipples, and elsewhere suitable moistening occurred and my orgasm began as a kind of shivery warmth somewhere inside and slowly accumulated a vibration along the nerves. She stopped sucking to say, 'There's a come on the way, I think. Yes, your cunt is pulsing nicely. Come for me, Norma, come, darling.'

The climax washed through my body like an icy fire and my breasts felt as if they were dirigibles inflating to near bursting-point. As the sensation faded I said, 'And a few weeks ago you'd never done that, or had it done to you by a woman, and now you've been fetched off by two women...'

'Well, actually, I have a confession to make. It's three women, but now it's breakfast.'

3

We work hard on these courses and it was late evening before Gina and I could retire to my room. I took her in my arms and we enjoyed a leisurely kiss. Then I told her, 'You're in my hands now. Just relax and take what comes.'

'Probably me what comes,' she said.

I slowly undressed her, shoes, belt, summer frock, bra, knickers, and laid her on the bed on her back. I got the cold cream out of the bedside drawer, loaded my fingers and began to rub it gently onto her nipples and round the areolas.

She said, 'Those nice. Repairing the damage. The poor little things don't know whether to go to sleep or stand up.'

'Well, they seemed to have chosen to stay awake,' I said. 'I think they're sucking in this cream. Are those charming bosoms swelling up with it?'

'There must be some reason why they're growing, mustn't there?'

'I'm going to see if I can get something else to grow now,' I said, with one hand creaming my way down her stomach and into her neatly clipped fernery to apply a cautious massage to the upper vulva, just touching her clit. 'Clitoris, clitoris, make metamorphosis, don't be shy, like a pupa make butterfly.'

'It's the same,' she said, 'Doesn't know whether to hide and sleep or take a leap.'

'I think I can coax it out of that hidey-slot. Yes, it's drinking the cream, too, and swelling likewise. Special cream, this.'

'It makes connections, too. The little hardies are talking together. Urging each other on. Can you hear them?'

'Murmuring, yes. If I go on they'll get louder.'

'Oh, Norma, who would have thought that at forty-seven I'd be having so many new and amazing adventures. Talking like this, doing what we're doing...'

'Yes, dear Gina, and adventures you have yet to divulge.'

'I will tell you, I promise, but just now I'm going to divulge in a different way, and also bulge. Oh, Norma, Norma, I'm coming. Can you feel me coming?'

'Yes, so good to see. And bulging, yes, those nice little titties. If I touch this clistoris here I'll bulge, too.' And just a little dab at the clit and I came, quietly, rather calmly. Then I crammed my breasts against hers and we rested quietly awhile, until I told her to turn over.

'Now,' I said, 'Let's see if I can soothe the savaged bott,' and I took a dollop of cream onto two fingers and slipped them into the top of her crack and slid them slowly south. 'You have got the tightest bott I have ever seen,' I said. 'I bet you could crack walnuts in it.'

'Oh yes, I used to do that for a party trick, But not many people would eat them, and I ended up with a knicker-full of bits of shell. I never did it bare-bum. Nowadays I probably would, since I seem to have lost a lot of inhibitions. Oh, that is comforting, Norma, soothing my sore little bummy.'

There is something extra-intimate about rubbing a woman's anus, edging a slippery finger-tip into the sphincter. 'Some women can come from anal penetration,' I said, 'Even prefer it to vagjnal intromission.'

'You are a sex-education programme you are, Norma. Well, I guess gays and transwomen can come like that, so why not women?'

'Well, that's from cock-chafing, but they probably use fingers, too. They certainly use dildoes. Not that I've had much experience of those. Something too instrumental about them. I like the touch of a member in my openings.'

'Finger is smaller, though, not so tight and stretchy.'

'Aha,' I said. 'Do I gather you're enjoying my finger probing your tooky?'

'It is rather nice. You could go in a bit further...'

I withdrew the questing digit and liberally creamed its top joint, before cautiously edging into her, an inch at first, then a bit further, flexing it a little as I went. She clenched her cheeks and raised her pelvis. She said, 'Rather uncomfortable, but nice in a strange way, and special because it's you doing it, Norma, a new sort of intimacy.'

'Lie on your side,' I said, 'Bum towards me. That's right. Finger almost came loose, but now I can push it back in, and with my other hand I can get a finger or two into your quimba, as someone I knew long ago called it. Like this.'

'That is even stranger. Double penetration as never had before. Takes getting used to.'

I worked the three fingers engaged in and out, squeezing them together, circling them round inside. Her anus relaxed and she began to quiver and utter little squeaks. She said, 'I'm not sure, but I think I may come. It's different, but it's starting to feel like it. Do it harder...Yew, that's it. Hold on, don't stop yet. Yes, it's coming. Push in now!'

I pushed the three fingers in as deep they would go, and she came with a great sigh, wriggling her bottom. 'Don't let go!' she commanded as the climax peaked.

4

Eventually she murmured, 'You can take them out now. Though I loved having them in me.'

Having withdrawn them I lay down and gathered her into my arms. 'There are first times, even for an old sex-hag like me,' I said. 'So, a new adventure together.'

'So glad you, we, can make love in different ways, finding out more ways.'

I said, 'And you've been finding out other ways, I think.'

'Yes, well, but I was going to tell you more about Sally, and Tom. They're married now. I married them.'

'You will tell me, but first I think you need to tell me about this mystery woman.'

'Wouldn't you like to come first?' she asked.

'I'll probably come from you telling me the tale.'

'All right. Well, there's this colleague of mine. Her name's Geraldine, but everyone calls her Gerda, and everyone loves her, and everyone confides in her, the men students as much as the women. She's in her fifties, been everywhere, done everything you can do in PE. Did a doctorate thirty years ago on the relationship of the menstrual cycle and athletic performance. I knew she'd fancied me for ages, and thanks to you I woke up to the idea I fancied her, too. About ten days after we were together, I met her in the library late one afternoon. We looked into each others' eyes, and she understood at once, and headed for the door. I followed into the carpark and we got into her car. She patted my knee and gave me a little smile before driving off. I'll describe her in a minute.

'Once inside the door of her flat she began to shake, then took my hand and drew me into her bedroom. It was like a nun's cell, with just a single bed, a small wardrobe and a chest of drawers. She let go my hand and said, "You really mean this? I think you do, but I have to ask because it's so long since I fucked..."

'I said, "Do with me whatever you need."

'She gave a great gusty sigh, and said, "You really do mean it. You can tell me later why. Now I've got to see you," and she took off my shoes, shirt and skirt. She studied me a moment in my bra, knickers and tights, and said, "You wear the knicks over the hose, like me, like chorus girls. Now I want your titbits," and she took off the bra. "Pretty ones," she said, "Clinging like limpets, and look at those treats. I'm going to tangle with those," and she put an arm round my back and pulled me close, bending to take in a nipple and suck with tremendous power, as if she were going to swallow it. She swapped to the other, stood up, and said, "I never thought I'd get my mouth round those, but now I need the cunna."

'She dragged down knickers and rights and I stepped out of them. She picked me up, fireman's lift and lowered me onto the bed on my back. She's a big woman, six feet tall, thirteen stone, used to do the strength events, discuss, shot, javelin. She looked down at me and said, "Like I always imagined, but even nicer. I used to guess what the pelt was like. So trim and trimmed. I'm going to soak that with spit and spunk."

'She undressed, quite slowly, gazing at me to see my reaction. She stopped at the bra, knickers and tights stage, and I said, 'You are gorgeous, Gerda, so big, so female, like an Amazon, ready to race like Atalanta or Hippolyta."

'She laughed. "You and your allusions. I bet they fucked like furies." She took off the bra. Her breasts were shallow, no deeper than mine, but perfectly round, like two small shields, touching at tangent, with the nipples exactly central, sticking straight out like the bosses, with big circular areolas. "Not seen any quite like those?' she said, "Came up like mushrooms when I was twelve." The did look like huge mushrooms. She added, "See the piskies sitting on top?" And completed the description perfectly.

'She stripped off knickers and rights and fluffed up her pelt, as she'd called mine. It was dark brown, curly and abundant, in a semi-circle over her mons, half way to her navel. "My hair was like that before it went grey," she said.

'She knelt by the bed and said, "Open up, girl, open up, lift the knees. I need to see those fringes and the clinta. I did as bid, and she leaned forward and lodged her nose at my vulva and sniffed long and deeply. "Oh, sweet, delicious...almost forgotten what a woman smells like. Got to taste." She went to the end of the bed and climbed on to bring herself between my knees and lowered her head to bring her mouth to bear at my labia and began to lick into between them, up and down from entrance to clinta. After a while she slid her hands under my bottom and lifted to give more access for her tongue, which lapped at my clit and darted into my cunta again and again.

'I realised she wanted me, needed me, to come, and her desire inspired me, and I held her head to show I was ready. She stopped long enough to say, "Give it to me, let me have your spunk." She wanted my juice to flow more as I came, and the idea of her sucking it in set me off, and I found myself clenching my stomach to ejaculate the spunk, as she called it, and she lifted my bottom to clamp her open mouth over my opening. As I came I could hear gulping and swallowing and letting out a deep humming from her chest.

'As I let go every muscle and let the sensation fade I felt as if she had sucked me dry, though I don't know if I'd really flooded more as I came. "She took away her mouth, licked her lips and said, "How long have I wanted to do that? Never dreamed I would. Don't suppose you quite expected that when we met earlier?"

'I said, "I wanted to have you do whatever you wanted, because I knew I'd love it. I've only just learned how to pleasure a woman, you see."

'She chuckled and said, "Obviously something had changed."

'I said, "But now I want to pleasure you, and you must guide me."

'She said, "With me it's all spunk, yours and mine. Roll over and let me lie down."

'She lay on her back and said, "Ride me, girl, ride my piskies."

'I guessed she wanted me to straddle her, sit on her chest, so I did so, and she said, "Get your cunna over one and squish it. That's right. Oh, that's lovely. She's standing up. Can you feel her? Slide around a bit, slide her up your slit. That's it. Do the other one. She's jealous. Spread that lovely spunk over the boobies."

'By now I was sliding about on her breasts on my own secretions and she was holding my cheeks to move my bottom about. Then she said, "Now we mix it. Get off a minute." She turned half on to her side and manoeuvred me between her legs, so that one leg was between hers and we were locked together. "Slide her up me" she commanded, "Get that cunta onto mine. That's the way. It's called tribbing. How we women fuck. Your clinta trips mine, mine trips yours, our cuntas squash and squish and share their spunk."

'She was grinding her vulva against mine, striving to kiss my cunna with hers. She grabbed my bottom to pull me harder against her and I sensed her dawning orgasm. "Spunking," she said, "I'm going to shoot. Here I go!"

'She heaved against me, shuddering and screeching in the throes of release, and I was conscious that there was more cunt-slime running down my leg than before. She had, in effect, ejaculated. I myself was more relieved than climactic, but she was not finished yet. For, she dragged herself free of me, pushed me into position and applied her mouth to my vulva, licking and sucking. She stopped a moment, said, "We mixed our spunks. Tastes wonderful." Then she closed her lips round my clinta and sucked, and, rather to my surprise, I came at once.'

'Well, my dear,' I said, 'You had some new experiences with her, but I suspect they were somewhat challenging.'

'All rather overwhelming. A big woman on heat can be a bit scary. Besides, and I know this silly, I had the feeling I was being unfaithful to you, Norma.'

'But, my sweet Gina, we had not plighted our troth.'

'You mean that if you did that you' be faithful?'

'Yes. If I pledged myself I'd regard the relationship as monogamous.'

'You've never done that, though?'

'Come close a few times, but it didn't happen. And I think that underneath you were feeling unfaithful to Tom, and more so to Sally.'

'Shrewd, Norma.'

'But I'll point out you learned things that might be useful with Sally and Paul.'

'True. But now I'm going to make love to you, as you've listened so patiently.'

'No, my darling, not tonight. We're weary and need to sleep. Tomorrow is another day and, you will tell me more of your Sally-Paul episodes. Cuddle up. Bosoms are available.'

So, yes, there I pause the Sally Saga again. To be continued.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers