Sisterly Assistance Ch. 08

Story Info
Truth or Dare - a game with wild repercussions.
7.1k words
4.65
14.3k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one evening in October, Karl's phone flashed to show he had a text from Lucy. He checked it, to find that Beth had decided to hold a party, just like had she announced when they were leaving London. He phoned Lucy to find out more.

"Hi Lucy, I wanted to check out the details of this party."

"Hi Karl, yes, it's next weekend, at Beth and Jules' place. There's just one thing."

"Yes?"

"Watch them two, just a gentle warning."

"Why?"

They're lovely, but they can get a bit carried away, so if you feel uncomfortable, just say, yeah?"

"Sure. I know they like a bit of banter..."

Lucy interrupted,"- Yes, but they can get into daft games."

"Well, I will have a drink, so I won't care."

"Fine, if you can stand it, ... then roll on over. Come over to mine first, as it's within walking distance to theirs."

Karl thought about the tone of the gathering. "Any dress code? Should I bring anything?"

"Just be yourself. And bring a nice bottle of wine."

So at the weekend, Karl got the train down to Nottingham and called in at his sister's. Lucy greeted him at the door in a short white skirt and top.

"Hello, gorgeous."

"You're not too bad yourself. You scrub up well." Lucy was referring to Karl's new dark green shirt and black jeans.

"Shall we head over?"

"Yep, I'll just grab a brolly," and once provisioned with an umbrella they set off through the streets of neat terraced housing of Lucy's neighbourhood. It was a mild evening, and there was a hint of rain in the air. Lucy was also carrying a wine bottle in one hand as she walked happily arm in arm with her brother.

"I am so glad it is the end of the week."

"Me too."

"Had enough of work, I want to let my hair down a bit."

"Should be no problem with Beth and Jules, eh?"

"Ah, the gang. Pair of minxes, those two."

They turned a corner, and Lucy led the way down a quiet street before walking up the garden of a large terraced house with big bay windows. She rang the doorbell, and it was soon answered by Beth. Immediately Karl noticed that Beth was wearing the long, dark flowing pink dress that was her impulse buy back in London. Her long auburn hair covered her shoulders, her curves were complemented by the long flowing chiffon, and a faint drift of sensuous perfume drew in his attention; for a second, he drank in the view of her.

"Hey both!"

"Hey Beth, good to see you again -- oh, that dress does look good on you!"

"Thanks Karl." Beth kissed Lucy and the cheek, and gave Karl a brief hug, before beckoning them indoors to the living room. They joined Jules who was occupying a large rocking chair, the music system playing classic 70s rock. The lights were dim, with two candles in the centre of a coffee table.

"Hey up, you two!" Jules sprang up, and kissed Lucy on the cheek and patted Karl on the shoulder.

"So what have you been up to since London?" asked Beth.

"Not a lot," replied Karl. "Job's ok, parents nag a bit. The usual."

"Parents are always fussing," added Lucy. "Checking that I'm eating ok, where I'm going, and all that."

"Sounds like my boss," Beth sighed, opening a bottle. Karl handed his wine over to Jules.

"Good choice," said Jules putting the bottle down on the table.

"You didn't even look at the label," Karl protested.

"Good choice anyway," Jules grinned.

"So what is it that you do for work?" asked Karl.

"Graphic design for landscape," replied Jules.

"Nice."

"It can be, when we are allowed out."

"And Beth?"

"Research scientist on social trends."

"Interesting. Very current eh?"

The girls swapped stories about work before Jules announced that it was all a bit dull, and it was time to liven things up a bit. Lucy shot Karl a quick glance.

"I've got this classic game," Jules began, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Oh no," groaned Lucy in a half mocking tone. "Here we go: ritual humiliation and embarrassment."

"Ah, so you have played it already," countered Jules.

"Of course. It's that bloody Truth or Dare game isn't it?"

"So?" Jules responded in an affected pained voice. "Look, I'm not playing fucking charades if that's the only other option."

"What else have you got?" enquired Lucy.

"How about Jenga?" offered Jules.

"What's that?" asked Karl.

"It's where you pile all these wooden blocks to make a tower, and then you each take one out, and try not to let it topple over." There was a short pause.

"Ok, Truth or Dare then!" Lucy had no patience for balancing bits of wood, and submitted to the original suggested game on the premise that she had warned her brother.

"Great!" Jules reached down under the coffee table and brought out a board game in a box. She pulled out a spinner and two deck of cards, placing them on top of the table.

"So, how we play it, we spin the spinner which points to a person, and then ask a question from the deck. If you don't want to answer the question, you have to do a dare." She looked round at the others for assent.

"Ok, here we go." Jules took hold of the spinner and twirled it, and a few moments later the arrow halted, pointing at herself. She took a card.

"'What is the meanest thing you have done?' Hmmm." Jules checked that she had the others' attention. "Easy enough. I once told my colleagues that a team leader stank."

"Really?" Lucy was vaguely curious.

"Yep. She never got over it. Deserved it though. Tret me like an idiot for too long." She waited a second before launching on the next question. "Next!"

The arrow span again and stopped at Beth.

"'What is a secret that you have never told anyone before, Beth?'"

"Ah....er..." Beth thought furiously for a few seconds. "I once got done for shoplifting."

"You? Never!" exclaimed Lucy.

"I was five."

Jules sniggered. "Start 'em young. Our very own crim-sister in da house! Next!" She span the pointer again and it came to land on Lucy.

"Oh, here's one you'll like! 'Has anyone accidentally seen you naked?'"

"Not naked no," replied Lucy.

"Not accidentally, anyway," added Jules. Lucy shot her a look.

"We could do with some dares," Jules decided. "Ok, let's spin the wheel of truth!"

The arrow stopped at Jules again. "Oops. Let's see now." She picked up the next Truth card.

"'Have you ever done a strip tease for anyone before?'" she blinked. "Ok, I'll do a Dare." She snatched up a Dare card and proceeded to read it out. "'Touch your friend's nose with your tongue only.' Ok. Beth. Nose please."

Beth jutted her chin out and Jules sauntered up and gave her a playful lick on her nose.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Beth smiled sweetly.

Jules returned to the spinner and gave it another twist. It stopped at Karl.

"Have you ever received oral sex?"

"Dare!"

"Ok. 'Give a foot massage to the person on your left'. It's your lucky day, Lucy!"

"Excellent. I could do with a foot massage." Lucy slipped off her shoe and offered her foot to her brother. He took it fairly gingerly at first, and then began to rub her toes and the sole of her foot.

"Hmmm..nice..." she murmured.

Jules nodded her approval whilst swigging from her wine glass. "You look good at it. I'll think I'll keep that card handy," she remarked. Karl continued until his sister twisted her foot as a signal she was happy with his efforts.

"Nice," murmured Jules. She then brought her attention back to the game. "Ok, next one!" the arrow span, and this time it was Beth. "Ok, Beth, I think I know the answer to this one. 'Do you watch adult movies?'"

"Yes."

"Good. Next....ah... Lucy! Ready?"

"Ok."

"'What is your favourite position?'"

"Uh-oh."

"Go on. You can make it up!"

"Ok," Lucy sighed. "Doggy." She hadn't made it up, Karl thought. The questions seemed to be getting much more racy. Jules wasted no time in taking hold of the spinner again.

"Ready for another? Let's spin... Oh, it's Karl! Right... oooh, take your time on this one! 'Who in the group do you think is the best date?'"

Karl was simultaneously lost for words and a little excited. He allowed himself a look across the group. Jules looked back in mock defiance, Lucy blinked at him and Beth lowered her gaze. He knew he had to ask for a Dare.

"Ok," he rolled his eyes. "Dare."

Jules reached over and slowly picked up a Dare card. She read it and raised her eyebrows. "It says 'switch clothes with someone of the opposite gender for the rest of the game.'"

"Really?"

"Yes, look." She showed him the card.

"All clothes?"

"Yeah."

"But won't I look like some Widow Twanky pantomime dame?" protested Karl.

"Not you, you're too good looking. Who you gonna swap with?" Jules waved the card expectantly.

"Er..." Karl looked around the girls and remembered Beth's words, that he would look good in a dress. That dress. The long, dark pink chiffon dress. He hesitated, and then spoke up. "Ok, Beth."

Beth turned to him with half a smile. "Ok then, but I have barely worn this dress, and now I have to give it up!"

"Only for the game," Jules shrugged her shoulders.

Beth slowly got up from the sofa."Ok, we'll change upstairs in turn. Karl. You go to Jules' room, I'll go to mine."

Karl went upstairs his mind buzzing. What did he just accede to do? Would it turn Beth on? Maybe that's why he had agreed. Beth followed him, and on the landing she motioned him into the nearest room.

"That's Jules' room. Change in there."

"Won't I have to wait until, you've... er...?"

"I'll drop my clothes outside the door and knock. Then you do the same."

Karl realised that they would be both naked on the landing. "This is insane," his rational mind was saying, and then another thought was, "yeah, but so?"

Beth stepped away and went into her room. Karl waited, and then realised he needed to undress too. He pulled off his clothes and found himself naked, in a stranger's bedroom, waiting to put on a girl's fabulous dress. There was a light tap at the door. Karl decided he ought to wait a few seconds, to allow Beth time to get back. Then he cautiously opened the door and with one hand grabbed the pile of clothes and put them inside. He then took his clothes and left them outside Beth's door. He went back, feeling very odd indeed, creeping naked along the landing. Once inside Jules' room again he closed the door, and surveyed what he was about to put on.

There wasn't just the dress there. On top were Beth's black stockings, suspenders and a pair of dark red silk and lace panties. Oh, she had really taken Jules at her word. He pulled on the panties, noting their silky feel and they enclosed his cock. Then the stockings, he carefully drew one over his foot, and pulled it gently up his leg. It felt nice and smooth. He followed with the other and then got the suspenders around his waist. They seemed remarkably fiddly to clip on, and it meant attaching both sides of each stocking. After what seemed like an age, he was in. Then he took the dress, Beth must have guessed he could fit in it without breaking a seam otherwise she would have refused. He slid it over his head, and felt the silky material cling to his body. There was faint scent of Beth's perfume. Instantly he felt a feeling of sensuous femininity merged with a dark sensation of deviation. He saw there was a mirror by the opposite wall. He couldn't believe his reflection. Bowing his head to lower his hair over his face he saw a new version of Karl. He moved towards the mirror, his legs felt curiously free and he felt the delicate touch of the silk on his body as he moved, with an audible swish.

His thoughts were interrupted by call from downstairs. It was Jules. "Are you coming down then Karl? Beth's here, looking quite cool in your shirt and trousers."

"Yes, coming."

He slipped out of the room and crept downstairs. It was showtime. He felt a vague feeling of dread as he neared the room, but could hardly back out now. The girls were sat around the table looking out for him. He knew was going to make a very definite spectacle on his entrance, and so strode in, deciding to embrace the moment. He went to centre of the room, and gave a little twirl to much approval.

"Oh my god, Karl." Lucy turned to him, eyes wide open.

Beth sat there, in his clothes and stared, and slowly her mouth opened. Her eyes gave away her attraction. Jules smiled and muttered "very nice." She turned to Beth. "You know, in London you said he had the figure for it? .... well, you were right."

"I know."

"Really?" said Karl, trying to hide his incredulity.

"Yes, in that particular dress, you do look bloody good." Beth nodded her head in emphasis. Karl stepped lightly around the room, amazed at his reception and feeling like he was on a catwalk. He noticed his gait had changed, his steps were small and did he wiggle his ass just then? He felt he might have some wetness down below going on too.

"Challenge met then," said Karl.

"Ok, next card," said Jules.

She reached over to the spinner and flicked it; it twirled again and the slowed to settle on Beth. Jules took it from the pile and read it out. "Here goes. 'Would you ever swap partners with anyone?'"

"Ah. That's a bit...."

"Dare?"

"Ok."

Jules pulled a dare card from the top of the pack. "No escape Beth! Oooh."

"What?"

"You have to kiss someone in the room passionately."

Beth looked around at the others. "Erm, well, as Karl has been such a good sport..."

Karl glanced at Lucy from the corner of his eye. She was watching Beth closely. The next thing he knew was a warm touch to his lips and realised it was Beth. He lets his lips soften and felt her tongue dart into his mouth. He grasped her waist and rolled his tongue around hers. He heard some cheering from the others. He hadn't expected to be on show quite like this.

Beth kept the kiss for a full fifteen seconds or so, and he loved it. Then she released herself from his hold and returned back to her easy chair. He felt a little stunned and dropped back into his chair, aware that he was erect and this was probably showing through the dress. He looked back at Beth who smiled back at him, blinking her eyes.

"Next question!" called out Jules. "Ok, this is a goody. Who in the group do you think is the wildest in bed?" She twirled the spinner. "Answer me.... Lucy!"

Lucy looked up and smiled. "I think that is going to be Jules."

"I love you too, Lucy."

"Well, sweetie, you told me you liked the idea of leather straps."

"Yeah." Jules was a little abashed at this revelation.

"Do you have some?" teased Lucy.

Jules tilted her head. "Might do."

"Ooh," grinned Beth. "You kept that quiet from me." She had her legs draped across the arm of the easy chair.

"Girl's gotta have some secrets. Until they meet Lucy, anyway."

"Next?" suggested Karl.

Jules obliged and picked up the next card. "So, here we go: "What is your favourite fantasy?" The spinner was spun and the arrow came to a rest at Beth.

"Care to tell us, or is it a Dare?"

Beth drew a breath and looked at Karl. Karl wondered, was he her fantasy now, in her dress? She hesitated, then drew her knees up slightly and spoke quietly. "Maybe a Roman slave girl, obedient to a handsome master." Her eyes darted around the room for approval.

"Nice," replied Lucy. "You'd look good in a little slave girl outfit."

A candle had gone out on the table and Jules went over to a cupboard to replace it. Karl braved another look at Beth, her eyes met his again, and he was aware his erection was still there. He felt the he didn't want to betray his state and so decided he should change back into his clothes again.

"I'll go up again and change back."

"Keeping the clothes on is supposed to be for the duration of the game," said Jules.

"It's ok," Beth intervened. "I'm finding his things not all that comfortable anyway. You go ahead, Karl, and I'll drop your stuff off in a moment."

"Right, thanks." He went upstairs back into Jules' room. He reached up to pull the dress up and then caught sight of himself again in the mirror. He could see his erection poking out of Beth's dark red panties. She had been wearing them up to about an half an hour ago. God, he felt so horny. He loved the feel of the dress on his body, he touched himself and recalled how Beth had looked at him. It felt good, too good, and his fingers slipped over the silky fabric; he closed his eyes.

Downstairs, Beth slid her legs off the arm of the easy chair to get up. "Right, I'm going up. Catch you in a few minutes." She went upstairs to her room and tapped lightly on Jules' door. She then retreated to her room to give Karl a little more time. After a few moments, she came back. Puzzled, she decided to return downstairs to the surprise of the other girls.

"What's up with Karl?" asked Jules.

"Dunno. He hasn't left your room, Jules."

"Maybe he found the leather straps." Beth quipped.

"No, maybe I should check on him. He might have got stuck, trying to get that dress off." Lucy offered.

"He got it on ok."

"Yeah, I know, but you know, some guys might not be so dextrous."

"Big sis to the rescue then?" asked Beth.

"You don't want him ripping your new dress, do you, Beth?" reasoned Lucy.

"No, go and help him," sighed Beth.

Lucy made her way upstairs and opened the door to Jules' room. She found her brother in there with the dress still on.

"Hello. Are you stuck?"

"Kinda."

She studied Karl in Beth's dress and then noticed that the dark pink material was betraying a very obvious point. He was tenting her friend's dress. "Who's hot then?" she teased, sliding a hand over Karl's hardness.

"I am," he groaned.

"Fancy a quickie?" she whispered conspiratorially. Karl felt a jolt of excitement at hearing his sister's words.

"Lucy, we shouldn't!" he breathed.

"It would be very bad," she agreed as she gave a little sashay in front of him.

"We can't!"

"They wouldn't know."

Karl's resistance was futile. "They'd hear us!"

"Not even if we were really, really quiet?"

"Oh God."

Lucy pulled up her skirt. "Shush now."

Karl saw his sister's skirt was pulled to her waist, revealing her pink panties. She gave a little playful wiggle of her hips. He could not stand it a moment longer, and so reached under the dress to lower Beth's panties part way down his legs to release his cock, which sprang up, released from its silky cladding. He pulled up Beth's dress to his waist, and manoeuvred himself up towards Lucy, who had slipped her pink panties down and was bent over obligingly. With a rustle of the dress he guided his cock into Lucy's waiting pussy and slid himself inside her. She was wet, and shaking with anticipatory arousal as he felt her moist slit envelope him. Without hesitating he began to fuck her with powerful movements of his waist; she was so obviously wound up that they would not take long. Beth's dress swished around him as he thrust in and out of his bent-over sister, her legs trembling with deviant excitement.

"Oh my God, this is so bad," she quivered.

"Luce..." he mumbled, as he drove his hardened cock, pulsing with raw passion, into her depths.

"Having you... while you are in Beth's dress ....is so wicked."

He thrust into her, and she felt the silk on her back, her ass, and against the back of her legs. She knew he was close. She loved seeing him out of his mind with lust. She would get him over the edge before he knew it. Wow, that was power.

"Fuck me Karl, fuck your big sis, you've got Beth's panties, stockings and new dress on, and you're fucking me!"

"I'm fucking you, Lucy."

"I feel that lovely silk dress on my ass as you fuck me, Karl."

And with that Karl gave a low growl, pulled his sister close to him and erupted inside her. She felt hot jets of cum enter her pussy and felt fiendishly wicked. She looked up and saw their reflection in the mirror, her brother's strained face as he was cumming inside her and that set her off, her orgasm rushing in as she clamped on his cock, milking his passion out of him. He felt her shudder below him, then her gentle internal squeezing of him let him know her lust was being satiated.

12