Sisterly Assistance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, they heard Beth on the stairs calling them. "Hey, are you guys alright? It's gone very quiet up there." It was like an electric shock. They heard her open the lounge door before starting up the stairs, Lucy whipped away from Karl, stumbled out of the door onto the landing, and darted into the bathroom with the door slamming behind her.

"I want to get changed now, I have had enough of Karl's clothes! Karl, are you in there?" Beth walked past and over to her room. Karl could barely breathe and let the dress back down. He stood rigid to the spot and Beth entered Jules' room.

"Oh, there you are! Are you ok? Where's Lucy? She was supposed to help you undo yourself, out of my dress?"

"She's in the bathroom."

"Oh?" Beth looked doubtful. "Well, I can give you a hand."

"Oh right, thanks." to his relief, Karl's erection was miraculously diminishing. Beth approached his back and took hold of the zip. With a steady movement she released the zip.

"So now you can pull it over your head."

"Right."

He pulled the dress up over his head, and as he did, so tugged up Beth's panties to cover himself. He gingerly held out the dress to Beth, praying that there was no evidence on the dress. She took it from his outstretched hands, and smoothed the fabric down with a palm of her hand. He knew it was game over. She gave him a puzzled look, and then went round to face him. She looked down at the damp patch on her panties to confirm her suspicions.

"Have you...?"

"I... had an accident."

"Ah."

She tried to piece together in her mind what had been going on. Lucy must have gone to check on Karl, seen her brother, and then decided that she had very much not seen her brother. Surely that what must have happened?

She examined her dress closely. Karl knew the earth would firmly refuse to swallow him at that moment, but put in a request anyhow.

Beth raised her eyebrows. "Somebody got turned on.... A lot. Looks like I have some dry cleaning to be done."

"Sorry."

"I don't know whether I am turned on, or angry, or both."

"Sorry."

"Look, if I was going to get semen stains on the dress, I want to be in it, at least." She sighed. "You do look good in it, Karl, but there are other ways of..." she trailed off. Karl looked at her with a mixture of desperation and hope. "Anyway, let's get back into our usual clothes. I'll drop yours off in a minute."

"Beth, I feel utterly terrible." Karl was relieved that at least the truth had not been revealed.

"It's ok, it was Jules' daft idea. She likes pushing the boundaries."

"Beth, if you change into different clothes, Jules and Lucy will suss out that something embarrassing has happened." Beth paused.

"Yes... Ok. But I am not putting on those panties on." Beth took the dress with her to her bedroom and after a minute or two reappeared in her dress.

"Right. Here's your stuff."

"What about your stockings? And the panties?"

"Drop them in my room."

"Sorry, Beth."

"Ok, forget it now."

She went downstairs to rejoin Jules. Mortified, Karl fiddled with the suspenders and stockings and took them off carefully. He slipped off Beth's panties and got dressed in his own clothes again. He heard footsteps along the landing and knew it was Lucy, who would have to come up with some story. After dropping off Beth's underwear, he returned downstairs to the lounge, dreading his reception. Silently he dropped back into the armchair.

Jules spoke up from behind her wineglass. "Beth said you got stuck in that pink dress."

"I did."

"And Lucy diverted to the loo?"

"That's Lucy for you."

Jules tilted her head and propped herself with her fingers. "Ah well, that game was fun."

"So what's this about leather straps?" asked Beth, all innocently.

"Well...." replied Jules raising her head again with a grin, "...it's just a bit of play that I found I like."

Lucy interrupted, "so is that like a bit of bondage?"

"Well, it's just mucking about, I suppose."

"No whips or anything?"

"Might be a feathery thing."

"So what is the attraction?" Lucy asked.

"Just feel of it touching my skin. Being held back too, restrained, is a turn on."

Beth moved out of her chair and muttered, "I'll just be a moment," before slipping out of the room. She returned shortly later, with a curious smile. She chanced a quick glance at Karl, who felt worried that she was guessing that he had been with Lucy. If he'd been more observant he would have noticed Beth had her stockings back on. He looked at Beth anxiously, and decided it was time for a distraction.

"So, sorry if this seems a bit weird, but could you show us these leather straps? It's all a bit new for me," he asked.

Jules seemed unabashed by his request. "Yeah, if I can find them. Haven't had chance to use them for a long while. Hang on..." she took a gulp from her wine glass and made for her room upstairs.

Lucy looked straight ahead, leaving Beth to break the silence. "Oh, Jules and her toys!"

"I'm just a bit curious, you know." Karl was keen to justify his probing.

Jules called out from upstairs. "I think they're in this box. Can someone give me a hand to get it down?"

Lucy looked at Karl, who looked down to avoid her gaze. She drew a breath. "Ok, I'll come up." She took a swig from her glass before heading up.

Karl stared at his glass awkwardly, and became aware of the music again, it was playing trance now, giving a new ambience to the room. He poured himself some more wine and took a few mouthfuls and stretched his legs. The tension in the air was obvious; he had hoped that the banter about the straps would have continued if Jules had returned with her toys. Beth decided to break the ice again, otherwise Karl would just sit there, slowly drinking his wine in silence.

"She's a good kid, your sister, Karl."

"Yeah, I know."

"She's got your back, right?"

Karl nodded. "Yeah, we look out for each other."

"So you're pretty close?"

Was Beth fishing? he wondered. "Yes, I can trust Lucy with stuff."

Beth shifted her position on the sofa. "We've become a bit of a gang, Jules, me and Lucy."

"So I gathered."

"We keep an eye on each other, too. You saw Jules in London knock hell out of those guys who tried to attack us."

"No messing."

"But that's not really what she's like. She's quite fragile really. She had to learn how to look after herself the hard way."

"Oh? But she doesn't mind speaking her mind, either."

"Well, she's comfortable with us girls."

"You mean she's normally quite shy?"

Beth sipped from her glass. "Yes. I think we have quite a bond. Almost sisterly."

"Same with Lucy then?"

"Oh yeah, she's so kind and thoughtful, your sis. But I think she loves being a bit outrageous, and it has rubbed off on us two as well, especially Jules. It's a good laugh, we mess about, but we know we can count on each other."

"Sounds really good."

"I think it's quite special. Yeah, we are close." Her words seem to carry a certain weight. She faced towards Karl again. "So," she began slowly, "do you have anyone special at the moment?"

"Well, Lucy is a real good mate, but apart from that, not really, no." Karl felt somewhat under the microscope at this point, and so reactively reached for his wine glass. His thoughts darted upstairs. "Those two are taking their time." He instantly felt crass in stating the obvious.

Beth ran her fingers through her auburn locks, twisting the ends of her hair. "Yep... busy, maybe."

Karl could not get rid of the thought of Lucy and Jules playing around with the leather straps, and most likely making each other extremely wet. "So Jules found her gear then."

"Seems so." The atmosphere was full of tension, sexual tension. He tried to think of something to say, but struggled. Beth was looking at him now, which only heightened his need to break the silence.

"Might be some time," he finally broke out.

"Yeah, they've got needs."

He knew that he had already seen to his need, and the evidence of that was the small splashes which had violated Beth's new silk dress. Beth seemed to notice his gaze had been on her. She made her mind up.

"I got needs too," she said softly. She'd spun her web, and now was the time to strike. "Thing is, I have been feeling this quite strongly this evening. I can feel this electricity in the air, and can feel it on my skin, and all over."

Her words had a potent effect on Karl. He sat there, mesmerised. Beth eased herself out of the sofa and went over; she bent over him and kissed him. He brought out his hand to stroke Beth as she kissed him on the lips, slowly and deliberately. She swayed a little as his hands smoothed over the silk of her dress, longing for more of his touch.

**

Upstairs, Lucy bent over Jules on her bed, and reached over to the straps which were restraining her arms, and carefully undid them. Jules sighed as she relaxed her arms away from the bedstead.

"Was that good?" whispered Lucy.

"Oh yes, yes," replied Jules. She stroked herself for a moment, feeling her own wetness, her eyes closed in bliss. Lucy smiled to herself, and looked over Jules, to notice that she was starting to drift off.

She looked at her friend happily splayed out in front of her, stretched out on the bed, naked from the waist down. She seemed so peaceful and at ease with the world, that Lucy could not bring herself to disturb her; she wanted Jules to be in that warm bubble for as long as she wanted. Her thoughts moved to more prosaic matters: she was thirsty, and would need to head back downstairs for a glass of water. She pulled her top back on and adjusted her skirt. It'd certainly been an evening of ignited passions. She felt somewhat self-conscious as she quietly opened Jules' door and crept downstairs in the dark. She could hear Beth and Karl talking as she passed the door on her way to the kitchen. She quietly opened the cupboards to look for a glass, found one, and filled it with water. She sat on a stool, thinking as she drank the cool water. All sorts had happened in Jules' room that evening - both times involving her.

She listened out for the others. All was silent. Curious, she crept along the hallway, to check if she could hear anything. Nothing. The door to the living room was not shut, so she sidled up to it and waited. She felt that she really should not look, but her thoughts were wandering over and over, she was musing about what might be going on in there, so she dared herself to budge the door ever so slightly, opening it a little more with a finger. She inched it open, bit by bit, so she could get a narrow glimpse of the room.

She could see something was going on, so she inched open the door a tiny bit more to see more. She could see Beth now. Beth was kissing Karl, and then she broke off, and stood up as if making for the door. Lucy withdrew quickly but returned after a few seconds -- Beth was now facing the other way, Karl had also got up, and just as Beth seemed to move away from Karl, he swung his arm around Beth by the waist, almost grappling with her, and they fell onto the sofa. Beth rose up on to her knees on the sofa, then she saw her brother take hold of her long pink dress and pull it up to Beth's waist exposing her below. Her heartbeat raced as she watched, Beth did not resist and Karl undid himself before pulling Beth's dark red panties down her stockinged legs -- wait -- weren't those the ones that Karl had been made to wear? Now Karl was leaning over Beth, his bare ass facing Lucy, and she imagined how Beth would be expecting Karl's cock to touch her entrance before pushing inside her. She blinked and saw him manoeuvre himself and then he was clearly in. She was watching transfixed, as her brother's cock was now working another girl's pussy. Beth's.

Was that jealousy? Yes? No? She found herself getting wet again. She knew the feeling that Beth was now experiencing, that young cock thrusting between her folds. Beth was bent over, giving little high pitched moans as Karl began to fuck her. She had heard those moans before. Karl was holding onto Beth, she could see the back of Karl, and only imagine Beth's expression as she was getting penetrated by him. Deliciously, she could hear slight slopping sounds, they both must have been so wet.

"Go, Girl!" she found herself thinking, And yet, that was her Karl, it was hard to work out her reactions now, why she was so happy for them. If only she could go in and watch more closely. It looked like Karl was stroking Beth's breasts through the silk fabric of her dress, he had oh such a wonderful touch, she knew full well; she let her eyes rest on his behind, working purposefully, his balls angry and red. Their breathing was getting harder, punctuated by little high pitched gasps from Beth, Lucy's fingers worked furiously on her own pussy now, as she watched Beth been taken so forcefully. She wanted to come, she wanted a share in their pleasure, but dare not give away her presence. Her fingers were wet from her own juice, and she pictured how wet Beth would now be. She peered in again to how Karl had plunged his hands around Beth's dress to grasp her breasts, Beth's moans were getting more frequent, and Lucy guessed that she was getting close. And she was close too, now. Karl had picked up his pace and was pulling in and out more forcefully, that told Lucy one thing.

"He's about to come," she told herself, and as he jerked his final thrusts, she knew he was shooting his goodness deep into Beth, he moaned as he ground his ass round, emptying his balls into Beth's waiting quim. Lucy was enraptured, her own pussy was sopping as she dug two fingers inside, playing with her clit with her thumb, ready to bring on her own finale, as Beth was twitching her ass in response to Karl, she imagined how it felt as Beth was coming now, soaking up his cum, his fresh sperm swimming into her, and her own orgasm came flooding through.

Lucy let the glow of her orgasm ebb away, before she moved away from the door, and tip toed upstairs, hoping that she would not be betrayed by a creaking stair.

Karl, unaware of his sister's surveillance, slid himself out of Beth. She was hot and sweating in his hands, as he withdrew his arms from her waist. She was kneeling still, so Karl allowed himself a glimpse of her just-used pussy; he noticed a bead of cum was on her vulva as he bent over again to kiss her on the ass.

"Mmmm," Beth responded, twisting her waist in pleasure, as she did so, a drop of white fluid seeped from her pussy lips, down her thigh, towards her already stained, sticky red panties.

"Better now?" he asked, kissing Beth over her face.

She smiled. "Better now, yes." She slowly pulled up her panties and got up from her kneeling position. "I think I need to go to bed now. Are you coming?" Karl nodded, and followed Beth as she left the room to make her way upstairs.

Once inside the bedroom, Beth pulled her dress over her head and let her dress drop to the floor. Karl followed by pulling off his clothes. She moved over the room to lay on the bed in her black stockings, opening her legs in invitation, and Karl joined her on the bed, erect again. He slid her panties to one side and to reveal her pussy; above, her reddish hairs were already sticky from sex. He entered her again, his cock sliding into a pussy filled by her juice and his cum. Beth sighed happily as she felt him inside her again, and she thrust upwards to meet his movements to maximise their sensation. He nuzzled by her cheek to smell her perfume.

"You rascal, you. You messed up my dress, and now you messing up my poor pussy."

"You want it though, Beth don't you?"

"Yes."

He kissed her breasts, and teased at her nipples with his tongue; they responded to his touch, hardened little buds for him to pleasure. Her hands held his back, soft in their touch, whilst below she heaved herself upwards energetically, claiming his cock as hers. The bed creaked to their motions, Beth didn't care if anyone could hear, she wanted filling again, and Karl teased her a little more.

"What do you want Beth?"

"You, to cum in me."

"I will, Beth."

Her stockinged legs held him tight as he steadily moved in and out of her. He looked behind himself to see her black legs wrapping themselves around him.

"You know something?"

"What's that Beth?"

"I only forgave you because you looked so good in my dress."

"Mhmm."

"You know what I'd really like now?"

"Me to put it on?"

"No. I have another dress that I didn't wear this evening. It's on that chair. Please can you wear it for me?"

Karl withdrew and looked over to the chair by the dresser. "That one? The red dress?" He got up and picked up the red dress. It was a skater dress, quite short, flaring out at the waist.

"Yes. Put it on and fuck me in it. Please." Her words had a magical effect on Karl, he obeyed and pulled the dress over his head, his erection still raging. It just went down below his waist. Karl returned to Beth's bed and lifted the dress dress slightly to revel his hardness, it felt even more swollen now. Beth flashed him a lustful smile and beckoned him on to her. Her re-entered her now with an extra spice of deviant feeling to finish to. The fabric was cheap, almost slutty in feel and that drove him wildly on as Beth clasped her hands around his ass covered in the cheap red fabric, and he wantonly abandoned himself to sensations of lust as he fucked this auburn haired girl, who, like his sister, had pulled him into pastures new. Oh, Lucy was definitely a bad influence on Beth.

"It's ok if you mess this dress, Karl."

He could feel the cheap material rubbing in between them and on his ass, getting damp with their sweat. He loved how Beth who had been quite measured during the evening had been transformed into an absolute vamp. He slid his fingers in between their groins to find her clit to bring her on; with deft stroking she responded by bucking under him, and he was carried away by her jerks, he felt his cum suddenly rise up and shoot into Beth, who gasped as her orgasm caught her, and she held him close as the ripples washed over her and Karl felt her squeeze, milking him for all he could offer.

He was immobile for some moments and then slowly drew out of Beth, pulling off the red dress before kneeling beside her. There seemed to be damp patch on the front.

"Beth, that was wild!"

"Yeah. I hadn't planned it this way, but I guess we could thank Lucy." Karl could only agree.

**

Next morning, Karl awoke to see Beth had already gone downstairs He could hear the voices of the girls. He got dressed and followed downstairs to meet the others in the kitchen as Jules was brightly preparing them pancakes for breakfast. Jules checked herself for a moment. It was wicked, but she just couldn't resist it.

"Ok, hands up anyone who didn't get fucked last night?" She loved the awkward silence of her friends. They'd forgive her.

"Welcome to the gang, Karl! That's your initiation passed!"


12