Sisterly Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All because she had a pair of fantastic tits.

He smacked her tight ass, which looked so mouth-wateringly delicious in her yoga pants. Pamela half-moaned sexily in response. He pulled her pants off her so fervently he almost ripped them. The feminine scent that filled his nose was intoxicating.

The second he could he sealed his mouth around her hot, wet pussy. His tongue tingled as if it tasted heaven.

"OOooohh yeaaah" Pamela moaned with relief. Her pussy's throbbing was almost unbearable, and now she finally was experiencing what she wanted.

Mark proceeded to suck, kiss and lick her nether lips, as expertly as he could. As enthusiastically as if his life depended on it, as if there was nothing in the entire world more important than making this bitchy slut cum as hard as she could.

She grabbed his head with both her hands, helping him eat her out that little bit. Guiding him where and how she wanted, using her older sister's fiancé to pleasure herself.

"You like it? You like my sweet little pussy, baby?" she cooed.

Without stopping his nether-kissing, he slightly lifted her up by the hips and spanked her deliciously juicy, tight ass in response, then squeezing it greedily.

"Ooooh that's gotta be a yes...mmmh, keep going at it, oh my Goood..." she moaned as she laid her head down and arched her back slightly.

She was so glad he loved her taste. He was so good at eating her out she definitely wanted him to do it again.

"Fuck yesss, kiss my pussy...like you've never kissed my sister," she purred, her voice pitch getting higher, her fingers running through his hair.

Pamela's words as he slobbered all over her honeypot drove him ever wilder. He couldn't wait for her to climax from his mouth anymore.

His dick was so hard and sensitive it hurt to have clothes in the way. There was only so much he could do with one hand, so in the end he had to, albeit with great reluctance, move back and stand up to finally take his pants off.

The sexy woman sprawled on the bed felt anger as the sensations stopped when she was oh so fucking close...but the sight of Mark's raging hardon shut her up good.

"Stick it...stick it in me, right fucking now!" Pamela ordered him, her eyes glinting.

"You fucking hot slut," he growled as he almost leaped at her, positioning his dick at her entrance.

Not a second passed, there was no patience left in either of them. He slammed it home as deep as he could.

"Fuuuck!" they moaned in unison, almost climaxing together right then and there.

He quickly withdrew to the tip, and slammed back in. And again, and again.

"Oh, God, yes! Mark! Fuck me!" Pamela moaned. She was so fucking close.

He kept pounding her delicious pussy, breathing heavily and flexing his pelvic muscles to not cum too early, despite how desperately he wanted to flood Pamela's insides with it.

Very soon the temperature in the room felt way too hot. Mark had to take off his shirt, finally ending up fully nude. Pamela, however, still had her shirt on that threatened to get ripped from her massive boobs bouncing wildly. Mark watched them jiggle and shake enraptured.

She didn't remove her shirt, because she was way too busy gripping the bed covers for dear life, as the rapidly approaching climax showed signs of being intense enough to make her pass out.

"You like it, you hot bitch? Making me cheat on my fucking wife-to-be?" he growled angrily, feeling pleasure that was almost out of this world, and deeply, deeply caring about helping Pamela get off.

"YES! FUCK YES! CHEAT ON HER! I DESERVE IT!" she almost screamed hearing the illicit, naughty words.

"Just because you're hotter? Because your fucking incredible tits are bigger than hers?! Just because your ass is bouncier and juicier you can walk all over her, and steal me away?" Mark kept talking.

He was entering the limits of his stamina, crossing the point of no return. His own orgasm would soon hit, so he had to do his god damn best to make the hot slut cum with him.

"YES! I'M SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN HER! TELL ME, BABY! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN HER!" Pamela squealed, gasping and holding her air for short little periods.

She looked so cute, and so sexy. And she was so, so fucking close!

"I FUCKING DO! OH MY FUCKING GOD, I FUCKING LOVE YOU, PAM!" Mark screamed at the top of his lungs as his orgasm flooded his brain with pleasure, buckling his legs, making him fuck into her as deeply as he could, spraying hot cum against her cervix. "FUUUCK!"

"AHHHHHH! UUUUUHHHHMM! MHHHHHH!" Pamela squealed and closed her mouth around her moans as a massive climax proceeded to make her shiver and tremble as if an earthquake just went through her. Hot, intense lust, with the most smug, selfish satisfaction and pride, feeling like a tsunami of emotions overwhelmed her mind, carrying her to depths of pleasure she didn't know she could experience. "MMMMMMH! MMMHHHHH!"

Mark watched her shake and shiver, fascinated, holding her down with his dick buried as deep as it could go. His glutes flexed, pushing and pushing his groin forward. His hazy mind barely knew what was going on, only that it was absolutely mind-blowing.

After a long minute he felt too tired to stand upright and he collapsed next to her. Pamela still kept quivering, so he pulled her close to himself, wrapping his body around hers.

"MMmmm!" she kept humming quietly, taking all the force and expression of the peak sexual experience inside her.

"I've got no fucking words to describe how insanely hot you are," Mark whispered against her ear as she shivered, half to himself.

She gasped and breathed heavily, her shivering slowly quieting down. He slid his hand underneath her head, her hair a mess, and turned her towards himself to kiss her full lips.

He wanted to share her pleasure, to make her feel loved and close to the one that made her feel this way. Lovingly caring about this hot, wicked slut, that trampled all over her own sister, his fiancée, way, way more than he should.

---

It took them awhile to calm down and regain some energy. They lied next to each other in silence, marvelling in everything that happened and each other.

"Holy crap, Mark, I'm so glad Barb met you," Pamela said finally.

Mark breathed deeper, hearing that...and feeling guilty.

"Why are you so mean to her?" he asked.

"Because she's a piece of shit," she stated matter-of-factly.

"What? Barbara? How can you say that? I know her, and she's as nice as people get!" Mark protested.

"Oh yeah? What did she say about me, then?"

"Uh, well...apart from not telling me you even exist until very recently..." Mark began, recalling his conversations with his fiancée. "Hm, she did say you were a spoiled brat and a bitch, but you were totally acting like o-"

"See?" she cut him off, sliding on top of him and sitting up straight.

Wearing just a sweat-soaked, tight t-shirt that bulged obscenely because of her huge rack...Straddling him, her gorgeous pussy that glistened with their bodily fluids just inches away from his only half-limp dick...It was quite the disturbance to his line of thought. What was he supposed to 'see', again? Whatever he was seeing at the moment seemed, as his darting eyes conveyed to him, very, very important.

"She's a mean cunt. What kind of an older sister tells such bad things about their sweet, innocent, younger sister?" Pamela continued sweetly, pouting mockingly with a sad expression.

Mark felt blood rushing downwards again. He had no idea why her way of speaking and acting affected him so very much. Not to mention that it made him forget more and more what it was exactly he was supposed to feel guilty about. Was it about the opportunity of seeing a half-naked world-class beauty straddled on top of him? Having her flirt with him...and more?

Analyzing it from that angle...the only thing he should feel guilty about was not doing it sooner.

"I, uh, but- I mean you were acting like she, uh, described," Mark tried repeating, albeit much less intensely.

Pamela responded by gently grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and with a motion full of grace and excessive pushing-out of her chest peeling it off herself.

Her beautiful, round, gravity-defying, juicy, and oh-so-big boobs captivated Mark's entire perception.

"I'm sorry, babe, I didn't catch that, you were saying?" Pamela purred smugly, looking downwards at her chest affectionately.

"I, uh...wow," he muttered in response.

"Yeah, haha, probably not important now. I have nice boobs, don't I?" Pamela asked innocently and cutely.

"The best rack I've seen in my life," Mark replied truthfully, before even having the slightest chance of holding his tongue.

"Mmm, haha," the hot woman on top of him giggled. "I guess your fiancée is struggling a bit in that department, isn't she?"

Mark swallowed his saliva, placing his hands onto Pamela's hips.

"Yeah, she definitely is," he muttered, loudly enough to be heard.

"So is it really so much to ask for her to be much nicer to me, and to respect me?" she continued, moving her body ever-so-slightly in forward-and-back waves, pout audible in her seductive voice.

"Totally not, Barb should be nicer and more respectful," Mark told Pamela as he slid his hands upwards slightly on her body, wanting nothing else but to agree and tell her whatever she wanted to hear. His focus utterly transfixed by her slight, dreamy movements.

He knew, deep inside, he wasn't exactly being fair. But that didn't matter. He had too intense of a desire to fuck this hot slut again than he had to be just.

"I think you should make it up to me, in her stead, you know?" she explained, in a mockingly worrying kind of voice. Like there was some karmic injustice in the world only he could resolve. "For her being a bad person."

"I'll definitely make it up to you, Pam," he told her, his hands stil sliding upwards, already on her rib area.

"So, um, would you be okay with me, like, taking a few pics right now? Maybe if I show off to her a little I'll feel better...and she'll be more careful and understanding in the future?" she asked, trying to sound like a little, worried girl...as she undulated her insanely attractive, adult body seductively.

His dick, by now almost fully erect, sprung to full hardness as he processed her words. Once again, he was just too horny to say no to that temptress. He didn't answer by speaking, but with his hands as they jumped a few inches and finally grabbed her tits fully.

"Oh God, fuck," he muttered a curse quietly, groping and squeezing those fantastic tits. His hands tingled, especially when her rock-hard nipples grazed against his palms.

"Mmmm..." she hummed, finding his touch very, very pleasant. "I guess, mm, that's a yes."

Showing just how agile she was, she reached smoothly for her phone that lay disregarded close by, without interrupting Mark's exploration of her chest in any way.

Mark groped, squeezed and played with her tits. Marvelling at the work of art that Pamela's body was. It was mind-boggling that her and his fiancée were related, because only one of them was this ridiculously hot.

What Pamela did next, however...it wasn't taking pictures. She took her phone, and immediately started recording a video - specifically of Mark groping her naked tits.

"Hey, Barb? This is what you get for being mean to me...this is what you get for calling me a spoiled brat and a bitch. You really shouldn't call your sweet innocent little sister things like that, you know? Mark agrees...don't you, baby?"

"Yeah, definitely," Mark said out loud, too horny to care.

"Mm, I'm so lucky to have him, your hubby-to-be, you know, make it ALL up to me now. See? Haha, he likes my big boobs a lot!" Pamela bragged to the phone.

Said fiance's intense arousal only spiked as he listened. Barbara would probably see the recording very soon. Corrupted more and more by the events...he was curious to see what would happen, instead of trying to stop it.

"I don't think it's just my boobs he likes, though. I think he might be falling in love with me. I mean, look!" she lowered her phone till the camera had in full view two things of importance - Mark's fully erect, raging hardon, and Pamela's pussy, flushed with heat and dripping with cum.

And then she brought the phone back up to her face, beaming with a radiant, overjoyed smile.

"He sprayed so much cum in me, sis, it was amazing! He shoved his dick in me as much as he could, and he kept it there. Making sure not one drop was spilled, haha!"

He pinched her nipples. Fuck, she was so hot acting smug like that. He wanted to do everything again, every little thing Pamela mentioned and exactly the way she did.

"Oooh," she squealed gleefully. "We're both so horny for each other, it's totally crazy! He's playing with my nipples right now, see? Haha!"

She did a close-up on Mark's hands greedily squeezing her chest once again for a moment.

"Aren't you glad your little sister and hunky hubby-to-be are getting along so well? It feels, like, sooo great, falling in love with each other like that...like we've known each other for years, like we were meant to be together since, ever, haha!"

Mark couldn't take it anymore, beginning to ever so slightly bounce his hips involuntarily, shaking the beauty on top of him, in addition to kneading her tits like dough.

He had barely met this sexy slut, he had a mind blowing fuck-session with her, and now she was talking as if they were deeply and truly in love with each other...practically telling it to Barbara's face!

She was either right, or he was too horny to know better. Lust coursed through his body like lava, making him feel as if this was it - this was the pinnacle of life.

A slut hot beyond reason, living the best life just by being hot and showing off her perfect body. Impaled on his dick while her inferior sister, a woman he was engaged to, a woman he promised his eternal devotion to, was left behind and ignored.

Meanwhile Pamela felt like a goddess, straddled on top of a real stud that was almost desperate to fuck her, taunting her inferior sister. She was ready for more, she was made to handle it. She felt as if her skin was glowing, radiating with heat, her own lust barely held at bay by the sweet, dizzying sensations of post-orgasmic bliss. To her, that was how true success felt like. And success tended to breed more success.

The amount of energy both of them felt as if riding high on was awe-inspiring. It was the kind of powerful force that could change the world. But why waste it on positive change, when it could be used to make a hot, mean slut cum hard?

"Gorgeous, sit on my dick and ride me already, I want your hot piece of ass so much it fucking hurts," he growled at the sexy bitch on top of him. Loudly enough for the phone's mic to catch it clearly.

"Fuuck," Pamela groaned lustfully, breaking her until-now collected voice. Her pussy contracted tightly, feeling oh-so-empty. "Hear that, Barb? He called me a hot piece of ass, I, urrgghhh, I told him that can be his pet nickname for me if he liked..."

As she finished her sentence, she lifted herself up whilst bending forward slightly. To finally let her feel full again, but without forcing his hands to stop what they were made to do - groping some big-titted slut.

And then she impaled herself on his dick.

"MMMMH!" she moaned as she sunk down to the bottom, feeling that throbbing thickness stretch her vaginal walls again.

"Fuuck," he agreed, voicing his pleasure.

"Oh, God...Mark's dick feels so good inside me, Barb, you've no idea...I gotta hang up, dearie, I need to focus on...mmm, fuck, I guess it's OUR man, now!"

"FUCK!" he cursed again, feeling like the king of the world.

Pamela shakily fiddled with her phone to start sending the just-recorded video to Barbara, before tossing it aside and quickly start raising the pace of fucking herself and bouncing up and down on Mark's dick all the while continuously shoving her tits into his greedily squeezing hands.

"Your, uhhmm, hot little slut...is going to do alllllll the work for you, babe," she purred, lifting her arms and leaning them onto his muscular chest for support. Her breathing already turning ragged and heavy.

Feeling nothing but amazement and appreciation, he lifted his torso up slightly, his abs flexing and prominently showing, as well as lowered his hands from her jiggling tits, slapped them onto her tight, juicy ass and proceeded to help her as much as he could.

Soon, working hard in unison, they were fucking like crazy. Like thirsty, sex-crazed maniacs. Almost too hot to, and for each other. Overwhelmed with the very pinnacle form of lust.

Wet slaps reverberated throughout the bedroom. The bed creaked and shook. The air felt almost steamy. And Pamela bounced her mouth-watering bubble butt up and down, her pussy smacking wetly as it sucked and sheathed Mark's harder-than-ever dick, dripping intoxicating juices everywhere.

They stared into each other's eyes intently, breathing almost in rhythm. His hands kept squeezing her amazing ass, pulling it back down again every time it bounced back up.

Soon enough, Pamela was reaching another glorious, delicious peak. Mark was glad he was a little less sensitive, thus giving him a little more stamina to really give the slut on top of him what she needed.

She shut her eyes, focusing internally on the intense pleasure rolling throughout her body.

"Ughhh fuck, I'm a spoiled brat, huh? I'm a mean bitch, yeah? That's what she called me?" Pamela began asking, her voice throaty.

"Fuck!" he cursed, his horniness spiking at hearing her talk dirty. "Yeah! Yeah, she did!"

"MMMMH!" she moaned. "The gall on that haaag! Uhhh fuck, you can call me that, though, if you like..."

He spanked her ass with both hands, his ears ringing from the crisp sound of it.

"You can call me whatever you want, baby! Call me a brat, call me a slut, call me a bitch as you FUCK ME LIKE THAT!" she screamed, almost desperately jumping up and down his dick.

"Oh God you fucking slut, you bratty fucking bitch! Fucking HELL your tits are huge!" he growled at her, staring transfixed at her wildly bouncing rack.

"BARB! HEAR THAT? DID YOU HEAR THAT? This is what you get for being mean, you whore!" Pamela screamed, getting closer and closer. "I may be a bratty bitch but YOUR FUCKING HUBBY-TO-BE JUST LOVES MY BIG BOOBS! SO IT'S ALL RIIIIGHT!"

"Fuck, Pam, you're gonna make me cum again!" he moaned despite trying to holding it in. He didn't want it to end for him yet.

"Fuck, baby! I'm sorry but I'm so close! Please do your best, pace yourself, I want you to fuck me harder than you've ever fucked my sister!"

With all the strength he had from all the workouts he did he proceeded to lift her up and slam her down on his cock. Nothing was more important to him now. A woman this hot had to be fucked as much and as hard as possible, for as long as the chance presented itself.

Pamela was at her limit, being manhandled like a sex toy. It told her just how much he wanted her, and the feeling of being that attractive was just melting her mind.

"Barb doesn't have tits like I do, does she?" she half-whispered, her voice tense and strained, as she got slammed down on Mark's dick over and over, barely holding her mind-blowing climax at bay.

"Nowhere close, you have the best fucking rack in the world!" he told her, feeling that he wouldn't last no matter what he tried.

"OOouhhhh, shiiit..." she moaned, shivering and trembling already. "Oh God record me baby, please, I want you to record our special moment together!"

It seemed her choice of career was in tune to her personality - she wanted to show off and flaunt what she had, whenever she could.

Mark slammed his hand to the side, causing Pamela to drop down onto him with all her weight. She didn't waste a single second as she proceeded to lean on for dear life against his rock-hard abs and started sliding back and forth on his cock desperately, the abundant wetness squishing sexily as she did.