Sisterly Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He searched crazily for her phone. It was a huge blessing it didn't lock itself.

Within moments, he began recording, with Pamela's irresistible body playing slip n' slide on his dick the center of the frame. He was flexing his member with all his might, making it as hard as possible for her whilst delaying the massive orgasm that he oh-so-much wanted to unload deep inside her.

She looked intently at the camera, with the kind of look that she was experiencing the best thing in her entire life.

"I'm going to cum, Barb, omigawd, I'm gonna cum so hard on your man's dick!" she expressed herself, as if she couldn't believe her own luck herself. "Mark, baby! Make your baby cum, please!"

"Fuuuck, ohhh fuuuuck," Mark moaned, at his wits end. "Pamela, baby, oh God!"

"Aa-aah!" she half-squealed, her pre-orgasmic shivering growing out of control. "Call me sweetheart! Call me things you'd call your wife!"

"Oh, God, honey! Sweetie, baby, my little sugar!" he said to her lovingly.

"Tell me you love meeee-aaaaAAAAHH!" she moaned and squealed as her orgasm finally hit her, forcing her to break off the eye contact with the camera and close her eyes to revel in the pleasure she worked so hard for.

"I LOVE YOU!" he yelled as he erupted inside her, tossing the still-recording phone away and embracing Pamela's crazily shaking body tightly. "PAMELA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"AAAAHHH!" she squealed highly enough to make glass break, her whole subconscious being overwhelmed so much not one cell of her knew what to do, shuddering and convulsing. "MMMMH!"

Her body vibrated and trembled, her pussy flexed all over his throbbing, cum-spewing cock. Copious pussy juice squirted everywhere. And he only held her tighter and more lovingly, wanting to keep her all to himself, not letting her get away.

She was so grateful for it, she wanted to share it all with him. After all he worked oh-so-hard for it.

It felt like hours before their bodies finally couldn't sustain the tension and began relaxing. They fell onto a messy pile on the bed.

"Fuuuuuck, ohhh, oh fuuck," Pamela gasped and gasped, struggling to catch breath and form coherent thought. Her insides felt full of hot, potent cum.

Mark just breathed heavily and felt rollercoaster-dizzy, trying not to pass out.

At least several minutes had to pass for them to recover the modicum of sense. And the first thing Pamela said was on par with her character.

"You d...ohh, you don't fuck, huuh...hahh, Barb like that, do you?" she asked, giggling ever so slightly.

She did feel absolutely giddy.

"No, no way," he answered her honestly, trying to stabilize his breath by deepening it.

"Good, haha. Only I deserve fucking like that. So you, like, gotta give me way more than you give her, hehe," she kept talking, rubbing her face against his sweaty chest.

He didn't answer, but he couldn't help but smell her hair. She smelled just as she looked - beautifully.

Another couple of minutes passed. Mark's brain felt in a haze, struggling to process the events that had just transpired.

Pamela reached for her phone and finally ended the recording. Then immediately sent it forward to Barbara, of course.

"So that's how dating a social media girl is like, huh?" he joked. "Always on her phone?"

She laughed merrily, then brought her lips to his and spent the next minute or so kissing him lovingly. He kissed back the same way.

"Sorry, baby, I wanted Barb to get jelly," she told him. "She should be, I'm dating her fiancé now. He confirmed it, hehe!"

"I guess we are," he replied, still barely comprehending what it was that he was saying exactly.

"Mmm, I think I'll call Barbara, tell her the good news," Pamela said, immediately doing just that, putting the phone on loudspeaker.

Mark didn't protest. Didn't really care, didn't know if he wanted to.

His fiancée picked up.

"Hey, sis?" Pamela began, sounding oh-so-friendly and nice. "So, like, Mark and I are dating now. I kinda stole him from you, haha. Sorry-not-sorry!"

There was a long moment of silence.

"How could you do this to me, Mark?" Barbara finally asked, sounding devastated.

Mark, still hazy, felt a little bit of anger at her question.

"Have you seen your sister? How the fuck could I not? You should've been trying to stop it every step of the way, not fucking sit by and encourage it."

There was no reply.

"Anyway, it's going pretty great so far, so not really mad about it. I'm gonna hang up now, though. I don't want you ruining this for us," he said, feeling much more wicked than guilty.

Seems Pamela's personality was already rubbing off on him some.

He grabbed the phone and ended the call, then tossed the phone. When he looked down at his... well, new girlfriend's smiling face he felt warm and fuzzy inside.

Naughty adoration glinted in her eyes and she smirked smugly.

---

An hour or so later, Pamela's footsteps announced her coming downstairs. They were a bit irregular, as her legs were quite shaky from exhaustion. Especially since she was carrying a few things.

Namely pillows and bed covers made heavier from the copious dampness that had seeped into them. They were a bit heavy, but Pamela was fit enough to handle it, even in the state she was in.

And very well-fucked state it was. She looked like a total mess, hair in a wild haze, makeup all over the place, and skin dirty from dried up sweat and other bodily fluids.

She entered the living room. Her sister was curled up on the couch in darkness. Pamela turned on the light, went straight ahead and dumped what she was carrying right onto Barbara, burying her underneath.

"Alright, here's the 411 - you take the couch. Can't go spare bedroom, either. I'm taking the main bed with Mark, obviously," Pamela began listing off loudly, so that she wouldn't have to repeat herself.

Barbara didn't move or give any sort of reaction. Seemingly trying her best to ignore her wicked sister.

Who, in turn, continued her speech unabated, not bothered at all.

"Watch the videos from me, start to finish, at least twice and, heh, be sure to smell these covers, like, a lot. Breathe them in, they're your champagne of victory, haha!

"Anyway, I'll be going back up, my bae is waiting for me in the shower. I'm feeling all kinds of butterflies around your fiancé, you know?"

There was a pause as Pamela stared expectantly at the pile of sex-soaked covers and pillows.

"And?" she egged on. "Say 'enjoy yourself, sis' or something. Else you-know-what."

There was a barely audible mutter from underneath the stack. Pamela didn't understand any of it. It didn't matter to her none, anyway.

"Thanks, haha. Alright, I'm heading back," she said and turned around. She then switched the lights off and cheerfully said the last few words. "Remember to like and subscribe!"

After all, it was definitely going to be an exciting, eventful weekend.

Pamela smirked as she walked upstairs, her legs still slightly wobbly, towards the master bedroom's shower. Thinking a little bit of what awaited her in the next few days.

Maybe she would upload some updates on her weekend-retreat adventures? Share her heartwarming family relations with the world? Consequences of it would definitely be amusing. Not very pleasant for Barbara, sure, but the entertainment factor had to be worth it.

Anyway, that was yet to happen and be decided upon. For now, she could really go for a hot shower.

Especially if a pair of strong hands of a fiancé-material man helping her get clean were to be involved...

===