Sisterly Concessions

Story Info
A woman is blackmailed by her sister into a lesbian threesome.
5k words
4.55
29.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at herself in the mirror. She saw a young woman with fair skin, long wavy brown hair, and green eyes. She hadn't gotten dressed yet, so in only her bra and panties, her curvy physique was fully on display, with thick thighs, womanly hips, and large breasts. There was plenty she could criticise about herself, of course, like that tenacious bit of belly fat that would never quite flatten out. But by all reasonable standards, she was a very attractive woman. It was a warm but cloudy day, so she put on a snug black off-shoulder top and blue jeans. She was in for a day of online job hunting, so no need to think too hard on her outfit.

She walked out into the living room of the two-bedroom apartment, where she saw her sister Kate sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. Kate looked much like Sarah, but with fiery red hair and a freckled face. She was more slender, but still complemented with generous curves, a classic hourglass figure. Today she wore a casual black dress, loose around the hips but snug around the waist and chest, with black pantyhose underneath. As soon as Sarah entered, Kate perked up and put aside her magazine. "Hey-hey, sis. Heads-up, I want to have a quick discussion with you and Lin about something this morning. No rush, you can go have breakfast first, but can we agree to do that around ten-ish?"

Sarah halted for a moment. It was a little odd for her sister to be acting so... formal? Perhaps that was just her new way of being cheeky. "Sure. Can't you tell me what it's gonna be about?"

"I want to keep it as a surprise for a bit. You'll see." She picked her magazine back up and rifled through the pages. "Just gather here in the living room with us, alright?"

Suspicious but not too worried, Sarah went on to have breakfast as normal, then used the time she had left to browse some job offers on the computer in her bedroom. When ten o'clock approached, she returned to the living room. Kate was there, as was her girlfriend Lin, the third co-tenant of this apartment.

Lin was a lovely girl of Vietnamese descent, with tan skin, long straight black hair, and slanted brown eyes. She was petite in build, but with full breasts and a nicely toned ass. Today she wore a tight white tank top with exposed midriff and some blue skinny jeans. Sarah had always thought she was beautiful, in an appreciate-from-a-distance kind of way. Unlike Kate, Sarah identified as straight. Or perhaps 'casually bi-curious' was more accurate. Sarah appreciated the female form, but had never had a strong opportunity nor felt a strong need to have relations with another woman.

Kate and Lin were seated on opposite ends of the couch, leaving a wide space between them. When Sarah entered the room, Lin patted the unoccupied seat with her hand. "Hey, there you are. Can you take a seat on the couch with us? I think that's the best way to discuss this."

Again, a little weird, but Sarah acquiesced and sat down between them. "You two are acting kinda odd. What is this about?"

Kate casually wound a strand of red hair around her finger while she spoke. "We just want to voice our concern about the fact that you've been living rent-free with us for a while now."

Sarah groaned. It hadn't even been a week since they last pestered her about this. "For fuck's sake, Kate, I'm working on it. Getting a job takes time. I'll pay you guys back as soon as I'm able. It's not like you guys are on the verge of bankruptcy."

"It's alright, we believe you." Kate put her hand on Sarah's thigh and stroked it back and forth in a soothing manner. Getting weirder - she wasn't usually touchy like that. "We've just been thinking that it would be mean of us to saddle you with a backlog of debt. But it also wouldn't be right to just waive away what is owed to us."

Sarah's eyes darted suspiciously between Kate and Lin. She had a bad feeling about this. "So? What are you saying?"

Lin scooted in close and placed her hand on Sarah's other thigh, stroking it in tandem with Kate. She was so close that her breast pressed up against Sarah's upper arm. The feeling of her soft, warm flesh gave away that she wasn't wearing a bra. "All we're saying is, maybe you can pay us back using..." She leaned in even closer, letting her breath tickle Sarah's ear. "Your body? You are a very beautiful woman."

Sarah couldn't believe what she was hearing. She cleared her throat to jolt herself into action, then took both girls by their wrists and firmly pulled their hands away from her thighs. "I don't think I'm comfortable with the way this conversation is going. If you'll please excuse me." She rose from the couch, still considering her next move second by second. She didn't know what to do or say next, but she had to get away from being trapped between them.

Before she could decide anything else, Kate and Lin suddenly grabbed hold of her wrists. Like a cat snatching its prey, they yanked her back down onto the couch. She landed with a gasp of surprise, and before she could even process what had happened, Lin straddled her and sat down on her lap, preventing her from getting back up. Kate cuddled up close against Sarah's side, pressing both breasts against her. Braless as well. "I'm sorry, dear sister, but this isn't a question. It's a demand."

Sarah gazed at the two of them in stunned silence. How do you respond to something like that?

"Come on, don't you want to kiss me?" Lin purred while shuffling up close against Sarah, pressing their breasts together. For a stray moment, Sarah found herself wishing that she wasn't wearing a bra herself, so she could fully experience that sensual touch. Lin hoovered her face close to hers and showed a sultry smile. Her full ruddy lips did look appealing. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to go along with this. If she could clear her debt with a bit of kissing, why not? Sarah sheepishly nodded her head. Lin grinned. "Good," she whispered, before leaning in and kissing her.

At first it was a gentle but assertive kiss, locking their lips together. Sarah released a soft involuntary moan as a warm desire spread through her body. This was her first time kissing a woman, and only now that she was doing it did she realise how much she had wanted to try it. Lin wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist, and Sarah instinctively did the same in return. Lin then prodded at Sarah's lips with her tongue and she barely hesitated to open them. She met Lin's tongue with her own, rubbing and swirling them together, mixing their saliva in a warm, wet embrace. Sarah had her fair share of practice kissing men, but kissing a woman was different. Her lips were softer, her tongue less forceful but more nimble.

They kissed for a minute or two before Lin gently pulled away. Sarah briefly craned her neck forward to try to hold the kiss, to no avail. Lin looked at her with a wide grin. Sarah wondered if her face was red, because she sure felt like she was burning up. "Was that your first lesbian kiss?" Lin purred. Sarah nodded quietly. "Your first interracial?" Sarah nodded again. Lin giggled. "I'm honoured. You're a good kisser. But I can't hog you all to myself."

Lin released Sarah from her embrace and moved to sit back down on the couch next to her. As soon as she had moved away, Kate took her place on Sarah's lap. "My turn."

Sarah's clouded mind suddenly turned stone sober. "Wait, wait, you want to...?"

Kate wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist and pulled in close, pressing their breasts together. "You know what I want. What, you thought Lin was going to be the only one having fun with you?"

Sarah put her hands on Kate's shoulders and gently pushed her back. "No, no, no. You're my sister. That's fucked up."

Kate shoved her hands away and leaned in again. "Who cares. It's not really incest when there's no chance of pregnancy."

Sarah pushed her back again. "Yes, it is!"

Kate grabbed Sarah's wrists and pinned them against the backrest of the couch. "Whatever, Sarah, don't be such a stickler. Do you want to pay off your debt or would you prefer I boot you out of the house?"

Sarah stared at her for a moment, incredulous. Kate alone wouldn't be able to keep her pinned down, but together with Lin she might. Physical coercion was the least of her worries though. The threat of kicking her out could be a bluff, or it could not. She did have legitimate cause for it. "Fine. But only because I owe you."

"Good," Kate purred while releasing her wrists. "Put your arms around me, would you? You gotta make this convincing." Sarah reluctantly wrapped her arms around her sister's waist, and Kate did the same in turn, pulling up close against her. Kate then shifted from side to side, rubbing their breasts together, albeit through Sarah's bra. "I've always admired those big milkers of yours."

Sarah blushed and averted her eyes. She admired Kate's body as well, but it seemed weird to admit that. "Get it over with," she murmured.

"If you insist." Kate put her hand on Sarah's cheek, turned her head in her direction, and kissed her. Sarah's body stiffened up for a moment, then relaxed. She had expected this to feel wrong somehow, painful even. But it didn't. Kate's soft pink lips were just as lovely as Lin's. Kate's tongue soon prodded forth as well, and Sarah welcomed it with an ease that surprised her even as she did it. Both sisters hummed contently as their tongues lapped and turned against and around each other, a lewd embrace that should have been wrong but felt right.

Kate kept the kiss up a bit longer than Lin, but ultimately pulled away as well. She then smiled seductively as she looked at Sarah with big green eyes. Her cheeks had become almost as red as her hair. "Well, how do you like kissing your sister?"

As the blissful feeling of the kiss ended, a shameful feeling overtook Sarah. The fact that she enjoyed it made it all the worse. "I guess that wasn't so bad." She cast her eyes down to avoid eye contact with Kate. Her gaze landed on the view of their breasts smushed together between their bodies. Kate's dress had a generous neckline, and with her current position, Sarah had a perfect view at the deep valley between her breasts. When she realised that she was staring, she ripped her eyes away from it, to stare nonconfrontationally at the wall instead.

"Hey, were you just looking at your sister's tits?" Kate commented playfully. She sat up and shook her chest demonstratively, making her breasts sway side to side within the confines of her dress. "You're right, we need to give those some attention. I'll bare mine if you bare yours, how about that?" Before Sarah could fully process that offer, Kate already went through with it, pulling the shoulders of her dress down across her arms and letting the upper part of her dress slide down to bunch around her waist. The fabric slid down across her mounds, snagged on her nipples ever so briefly, then snapped all the way down, revealing a pair of large breasts topped with thick pink nipples. "What do you think?"

Sarah swallowed nervously. Kate's breasts looked much like her own. A bit smaller and a bit paler, with some faint freckles where the sun would touch her cleavage, but fundamentally the same. But while her own breasts were just a normal part of life, seeing Kate's filled her with desire. "They look... nice," she stammered, unable to form any coherent thoughts.

"You were right, Kate," Lin said while hooking her thumbs into the shoulder bands of her tank top. "She's totally into this." In one fluid motion, she pulled her top up over her head, revealing her upper body. Her full, perky breasts made a cute little bounce as the fabric released its grip on them. Her long hair was pulled up for a moment as it was pulled through the neck hole of her top, then scattered down across her shoulders and chest as she tossed the top aside. Lin giggled as she effortlessly pulled her hair back behind her shoulders and smoothed it out. "Isn't that right, Sarah?"

Lin wasn't as big as the two sisters, but her curves were nothing to scoff at, and she had the small waist and toned stomach that Sarah could only dream of having. "You two are very beautiful," she found herself saying without much thought. "I... don't think I can compete."

"We'll be the judge of that." Kate hooked her finger into one of Sarah's bra straps, stretched tight across her bare shoulder, and gave it a gentle tug, making her breast wobble. "I wanna see what treasure you hide in those big bras of yours."

"Alright, alright." Sarah waved away Kate's hand, reluctantly pulled her arms from her sleeves, then pulled her top up over her head and tossed it aside. She hesitated as she considered her bra, and Kate took the opportunity to idly run her finger along Sarah's cleavage, tickling the smooth skin. Sarah swatted her hand away. "Don't interrupt me, I'm building courage." One deep breath later, Sarah reached behind her back to unhook her bra, then let the straps slide down her shoulders, revealing her large, heavy breasts. Despite all her reluctance, her nipples were already stiff from arousal. She carefully put her bra away on the corner of the couch. "Uhm... well?"

"Lovely," Lin purred as she grabbed Sarah's right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze, causing the soft flesh to bulge out between her fingers. "Soft, smooth, and so big. You should be proud of these." She leaned in and placed a kiss on the left breast. Then another, closer to the areola. Then she wrapped her lips around Sarah's nipple and gently sucked on it, tugging on the firm, sensitive bud.

"Hey!" Sarah blurted out as a jolt of pleasure sparked through her chest and up her spine. Even now, Lin's audacity caught her off guard. She wanted to resist, but she couldn't find the words to do it. Instead she just found herself saying "... be gentle."

Lin hummed affirmatively. Inside her mouth, she ran her tongue around Sarah's nipple in a wide circle, stimulating the entirety of her sensitive areola. Meanwhile, she squeezed down more firmly on the right breast, kneading it in her palm like soft dough. There was a deftness to her tongue and fingers, one Sarah wasn't used to from her relations with men. Soon it had her squirming in her seat as a warm pleasure spread out from her chest to fill her whole body, coalescing especially on a damp heat in her crotch.

Sarah was so focussed on Lin that she barely noticed Kate moving. She dismounted from Sarah's lap to give Lin some space, then propped herself up on her knees on the couch. "Oh Sarah," she hummed lovingly, while nudging her sister's chin in her direction. When Sarah looked up, she saw Kate's breasts right at eye level. "You'll return the favour for your dear sister, won't you?" This time, Sarah didn't have to think about it. On sheer instinct, she wrapped her lips around her sister's stiff pink nipple and sucked on it greedily. Kate cooed happily as her body trembled for a moment. "Wow, you're eager all of a sudden."

Sarah hummed as a half-hearted response while wrapping her arm around Kate's waist. She started circling her tongue around her sister's nipple, the same way Lin was doing to her. The way Lin did it felt subtle, skilful, while her own tongue was clumsy and overeager. Kate didn't seem to mind though. Her breathing grew heavier, and she released occasional soft moans when Sarah's tongue hit just the right spot. Down below, Lin let go of Sarah's left nipple and took the right into her mouth instead. Sarah followed the example by switching to Kate's other breast.

The three pleasured each other for a while, changing sides a few more times, filling the room with the sound of soft, muffled moans. Lost in enjoyment, Sarah didn't know how long it had been, but eventually Kate grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled her face away from her breasts. "Okay, enough of this," she said, red-faced and panting. "I'm so fucking wet. It's time for the real deal." She lowered herself onto the couch and leaned back against the backrest. Then she momentarily pulled her butt off the seat so that she could pull the skirt of her dress up around her waist. She had no panties on, and what Sarah had assumed to be pantyhose were actually thigh-high stockings, leaving Kate's neatly shaven pussy was fully exposed. Her puffy outer lips were glistening with arousal and slightly parted, giving a peak at the pink folds inside.

After a final forceful suckle, Lin withdrew from Sarah's breasts, then giggled playfully as she looked at Kate. "Here comes the best part. Hold on, I'll make this comfortable for you." She rose to her feet, grabbed a pillow from the corner of the couch, and placed it on the ground between Kate's legs. "I'm sure you get the gist."

Sarah understood what was expected of her. She rose from the couch, only to crouch down with her knees on the pillow. As she did, Kate spread her legs wide, giving Sarah easy access to her glistening pussy. Sarah put her hands on Kate's thighs, feeling the soft fabric of her stockings. She hesitated and looked up at her sister's face for confirmation. Kate looked down at her with a sultry smile. "Time to seal the deal, sweet sister."

Unsure of herself but eager to try, Sarah leaned down and placed a cautious kiss on Kate's pubic mound. The musky scent of her sister's aroused pussy rapidly permeated her senses. She found herself breathing it in deeply, enjoying the way it clouded her doubts and fuelled her instincts. Emboldened, she stuck out her tongue and carefully ran it across the length of her slit, gently pushing it between her outer lips. Kate cooed softly and bucked her hips a little as Sarah's tongue slid easily across her slippery folds. The tangy flavour was unfamiliar, very different from a man's cock, but definitely pleasant. When she got to the top she traced her tongue back down, then back up again, lapping across her sister's eager slit several times, pushing her tongue a little deeper every time.

When she felt the outline of her sister's tunnel, she gently pushed her tongue inside of it, pressing her lips tight against the slick folds. She had thought that the shape of the vagina was all too familiar to her, but now that she was so closely confronted with it, she felt the need to explore it thoroughly. She circled her tongue against the fleshy walls of her sister's tunnel, feeling the slight spasms of pleasure. Kate let out a soft moan and lovingly ran her fingers through Sarah's hair. "Wow, Sarah. You're so eager. To think we had to force you into this."

Sarah gave her comments no thought. She pulled her tongue from her sister's tunnel and gravitated to the part that she knew would feel the best. At the very top of her slit, she carefully wedged her tongue between the half-parted lips. She knew she had found the clit when Kate's thighs spasmed. She carefully pushed back the clitoral hood and started slowly running the tip of her tongue around the firm little bud. Kate's thighs spasmed again as she released a strained gasp. "That's it," she purred while grabbing down on a handful of Sarah's hair. "You're doing so well, sis."

Sarah hummed happily while she continued caressing her sister's sensitive clit, enjoying the slight ways in which her body squirmed in response. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the sensation. The texture and flavour of Kate's pussy, the scent of her fluids as a few beads dripped down onto the couch, and the sound of her soft moans, increasingly strained. It was intoxicating. While she was busy enjoying herself, she felt a pair of hands reaching around from behind, cupping her heavy breasts and gently kneading them between nimble fingers. Sarah let out a soft grateful moan as her aching nipples ground against Lin's palms, then further emboldened the fondling of her sister's sensitive clit.

In her mesmerized state, she couldn't tell how long it took, but over time Kate's breathing became heavier. Her hips and thighs trembled more aggressively whenever Sarah put pressure on her clit and her moans became longer and louder. "Sarah..." she cooed. Her voice wasn't confident and playful anymore, but almost pleading now. She was about to say something else, but let out a loud, laboured moan instead. She bucked her hips and squeezed down hard on Sarah's hair, pushing her face more firmly against her crotch. It hurt a little, but Sarah didn't care - she opened her mouth wide and pushed the flat of her tongue against her sister's pussy, feeling it pulse and quiver as the muscles contracted. A moment later, the milky fluid of Kate's orgasm surged from the depths of her pussy and onto Sarah's tongue. She retained some of it in her mouth, but more spilled down her chin, splattering onto the couch, the floor, her knees, her breasts. After several strong clenches of Kate's pussy, each accompanied by a ragged moan, her orgasm winded down and came to an end.

12