Sisterly Concessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate collapsed against the backrest of the couch, breathing heavily. Sarah sat up, swallowed the small amount of her sister's fluids that she had kept in her mouth, and wiped the excess spillage off her face and chin. Lin, still cupping Sarah's breasts, leaned in close from behind, pressing her perky breasts against Sarah's back. "You've done really well. You should be proud. How did it taste?" she whispered in her ear.

Sarah looked down at the mess she had made. There were small spotted patterns of wetness on her jeans. Some of the fluid had dripped onto her breasts and Lin's grasping hands were spreading it around, making her skin shiny. "It tasted really good. That was... really fun."

Lin placed a loving kiss on the side of Sarah's neck. "That's good. Because it's my turn now." She gave Sarah's nipples a final gentle tug, provoking a pleased little moan, before rising to her feet. She took off her skinny jeans, revealing her snug black panties, with a wet stain of arousal all around her crotch. She peeled those off as well, revealing her smooth, shiny pussy, decorated by a neat patch of silky black hair on her pubic mound. "Hey Kate, scoot over a little," she cooed while sitting down on the couch next to her girlfriend and spreading her legs. "Just give me the same treatment and I'll be happy."

"Oh and Sarah," Kate interjected, having mostly caught her breath. "Take your jeans off, will you? Then I can return the favour."

Sarah wasn't sure what to expect from that, but she obeyed without much thought. Her white panties were also soaked with arousal at the front. When she peeled them off, she found herself wishing she had trimmed this morning. Her patch of soft brown pubes was nothing unruly, but not as neat and sensual as Lin's. "I'm sorry about the... bush," she murmured by instinct as she tossed her jeans and panties onto a heap.

"Don't worry about it, Sis." Kate pulled her dress up over her head, rendering her naked except for her stockings. She rose to her feet and gave Sarah a gentle kiss on the lips. "You look lovely."

Sarah showed a shy smile, glad for her sister's appreciation. "Thanks." With her foot, she slid the pillow across the ground and placed it between Lin's legs. Then she went down on her knees once again. Lin's pussy looked a little different, darker in colour and with thicker inner lips, but it looked no less appealing. Sarah wasn't cautious this time. She leaned right in and started lapping her tongue in long strokes across her shiny folds, provoking a gleeful coo. Lin tasted slightly different too. Not in a distinct way that she could describe, but enough that they weren't interchangeable.

As Sarah worked on gently parting Lin's lips and pushing deeper into her eager slit, she felt Kate's hands settling on her ass from behind. They gave her full cheeks a few gentle squeezes, caressing the soft skin. Then one of them trailed down to her pussy, where she ran two fingers between her outer lips, caressing the sensitive folds inside. Sarah released an involuntary moan into Lin's pussy as a jolt of pleasure travelled up her spine. After all this build-up and all this novelty, her pussy was aching for contact.

She tried not to get distracted and dutifully continued pleasuring Lin, pushing her tongue deeper inside. Lin started lovingly running her fingers through Sarah's hair, which she took as encouragement. Meanwhile, Kate carefully spread apart Sarah's outer and inner lips, then slipped two fingers into the tight tunnel beyond. Inside, she hooked her fingers downward and pushed down firmly on the G-spot. Sarah moaned out loud and arched her back in ecstasy. None of her sexual partners had ever found it so quickly. Then again, of course a lesbian would know it all too well.

Sarah didn't want to let herself lose control, so she renewed her focus on Lin. She moved up, to where the inner lips connected, and trailed her tongue along the clitoral hood. Lin's thighs quivered as soon as she made contact with the firm bud. She started circling it with her tongue, like she had done to Kate, but while she was careful and methodical the first time, she now did it faster and sloppier, harried into action by the pleasure she herself was experiencing. Lin's body trembled in response, her breathing heavy and uneven.

Unseen but intensely felt, Kate's two fingers continued stroking in a circle across Sarah's G-spot, making her tremble and whimper. Sarah could feel drops of her own fluids running down her thighs as they oozed profusely from her aching pussy. Then she felt another finger, perhaps the thumb of Kate's other hand, wedging between her outer lips and landing on her clit. She forcefully moaned into Lin's pussy as Kate started stroking it, assaulting her body with pleasure from two sides. She started lapping at Lin's clit more frantically, hoping to finish her off before she lost control of herself. But she wasn't going to make it. The pressure inside her loins was already rising rapidly. She just needed a little bit more time...

In a sudden moment of relief, Sarah felt Lin's pussy pulse against her tongue, while Lin bucked her hips and let out a ragged moan. Barely a moment later, Sarah's own body tensed up while a wave of euphoria washed over her. The walls of her pussy squeezed down on Kate's fingers while the hot fluids of her orgasm welled up deep inside of her and surged out, splattering droplets across her own thighs as the flow scattered against Kate's hands. Meanwhile, Lin's orgasm gushed out against Sarah's tongue and spattered down onto her breasts, further drenching her skin that was already slick from Kate's fluids.

After a few long, frantic moments, their shared orgasm came to a slow, throbbing end. All at once, Sarah's muscles went from tense to loose and tired. She resisted the urge to let herself drop to the floor and carefully leaned back on her haunches. Kate gingerly pulled her fingers from Sarah's pussy, then wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist from behind, pressing her soft breasts against her back. "You really went all out there, didn't you?" she purred, before giving Sarah a kiss on the neck. "Did you enjoy it?"

It took Sarah a few seconds to untangle her hormone-flushed brain and understand English again. "Yeah," she answered eventually. "You're really good with your fingers, Kate."

Kate chuckled. "Lin tells me so too. Isn't that right, sweety?"

Lin, who lay limp against the backrest of the couch, nodded and hummed affirmatively between heavy breaths.

"Did I make a mess?" Sarah asked. She couldn't see the results of her orgasm from her position.

"Yeah. But that's good, that means I did it right." Kate planted another kiss, then rose to her feet and stretched out with her arms in the air. As if by contagion, Lin also stretched out on the couch with a content growling noise.

"By the way." Sarah rose unsteadily to her feet and looked down at her body. Her thighs were all shiny and sticky with her own fluids, and her breasts with those of Kate and Lin. She really needed a shower. "Let's not forget how this started. I'm free of debt now right?"

Kate pouted her lips and touched her finger to her cheek in a thinking gesture. "Let's see, two orgasms. I'll count that as two weeks of rent cleared."

"What the hell, so little?" Sarah blurted out.

Kate shrugged in an exaggerated way. "Hey, I don't make the rules. Oh wait, I do. You still have a few months of unpaid rent left. You're free to pleasure us again if you want to pay off some more."

12