Sisterly Love

Story Info
Andrew becomes Andrea and falls in love with his sister.
9k words
4.72
7.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Nobody in this story is under eighteen, and no violence is involved. If you are over eighteen, read and enjoy.

1

My sister Avril, is two years my senior, and I've worshipped her since I can remember. She's beautiful, slightly taller than I am, slim, with long, silky brown hair, and dark brown eyes, which I am told I share. She tends to wear nice, feminine clothes, not the ubiquitous jeans that most of her fellow students seem to go about in. I'll be honest -- I was not above sneaking into her closet or laundry basket and trying on some of her things when I reckoned there was no chance of detection. I get quite a few opportunities like this during the year this story began -- I was waiting to go to art college, having messed up a chance to go to university. Coming up to my nineteenth birthday, my parents were practically in despair of me, hanging around the house, my only talent, it seemed, being dress-design. I adored female clothes, and it was only a deep respect for Avril that stopped me spending more time in her room, and really going for the cross-dressing thing. I suppose I also knew that my mum would give me hell if she ever caught me at it.

'Andrew!' It was my mum's voice from the foot of the stairs that told me she was home. I put my sketch pad down.

'Hi mum,' I yelled, flipping the cover back over what I had been working on -- a diaphanous and very revealing evening gown on a model that bore an uncanny resemblance to Avril, my sister.

'What are you up to?' she called up to me.

'Just doing a bit of drawing -- keeping my hand in,' I replied.

'Well come down here, and keep your hand in at helping me by peeling some spuds,' she said. I was already on my way.

I was hacking away at my third potato, when in walked Avril, looking fresh as a daisy, in a floral print cotton dress.

'Hi bro,' she said, 'Good to see you hard at it. I'll just go change, and come and give you a hand.' With that, she waltzed off upstairs, leaving a whiff of lavender behind.

A few minutes later, I heard an exclamation, which appeared to come from the approximate direction of my bedroom.

In no time, my sister was beside me. 'I want a word with you!` she said, her tone sort of mock-strict, then she whispered, 'when mum's not about.'

2

Avril's liquid brown eyes were on me all the way through dinner, but I couldn't fathom what was on her mind.

'Come and help me with my homework,' she said, when we had eaten. My mum raised her eyebrows at the unusual request, but made no comment, as we went upstairs. She led me into my own bedroom, however, and picked up my sketchpad.

I started to protest, 'That's private, you can't....'

'It's me,' she said, 'I came in here looking for those old sweatpants you borrowed, saw your pad, and just looked...........'

'You just looked? 'I was a little cross, to say the least, we usually kept to our own stuff.

'I'm sorry, bro, but it's a good likeness, as far as the face is concerned -- it's just that you've got my tits all wrong!'

'Well, I would, wouldn't I?' I cried, 'I haven't seen them!'

'I suppose so. They're nice and perky, different to how you show them,' she said, 'I'll show you if you like.' She glanced nervously at the door, as if she expected mum to come barging in. Then she lifted her loose tee-shirt up to reveal, as she had said, a pair of lovely firm young breasts, with prominent dark areola, and long nipples, pointing slightly upwards. I'd never seen tits so gorgeous, despite a fair bit of surfing around some dodgy sites on the internet, where the might have been poorly described as 'puffy.' 'Wow!' was my inadequate comment.

'So do you think I'd make a good model for your dresses, Andy?' asked Avril, coquettishly.

I was lost for words, trying -- and failing - to envisage the dress I had sort of created on my hot sister.

'Cat got your tongue?' she laughed, 'Come on, little bro, I think I know a bit about your fantasies. You're no stranger to my underwear, are you?'

Having dropped that bombshell, she walked out of my room, leaving me gasping, open-mouthed and red-faced, so that it was a while before I could summon up courage to go downstairs. When I did so, my mother was looking at me rather oddly, but said nothing, as we sipped our late night cocoa.

3

I spent a couple of days doing my damnedest to avoid my sister, my embarrassment hurting a lot after her remarks, but it couldn't last. I was at a loose end, and my mum sent me to do the shopping at the local supermarket one afternoon. I soon got everything she needed, and decided to sit down at the store's cafeteria with a glass of orange juice. A shadow passed over me, and suddenly Avril was sat beside me, with a coffee and Danish.

'Want a chunk of this?' she asked, tearing a piece of pastry off, and knowing that I wouldn't refuse.

I looked at her, with what must have been a bit of a hangdog expression. She laughed. 'Oh Andy, love, what am I to do with you?'

'What do you mean?' I said, all innocence.

'You know what I mean,' she said, not unkindly, 'I don't think you are exactly the most macho of men, are you, Andy?'

I started to reply, but before I could get the words out, she went on: 'It's okay, sweetie, you're my little brother, and I love you dearly. I wouldn't have you any other way. But it's about perceptions, isn't it -- how the world sees us?'

I felt big fat tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes, as my heart went out to my lovely sister. 'I..I d...don't know what to say,' I stammered, 'I love you so much, Avril, and it doesn't feel right. I don't know who, or what I am, if I'm honest. Oh Christ, I'm not making myself clear, am I?' Avril leaned over the table, a tissue in her hand, and wiped away my tears, then kissed me full on the lips, a long, lingering kiss, inviting me to open my mouth and take in her snaking tongue, so that it met with mine in a most un-sisterly way. I found my breath coming in ever shorter gasps as the kiss went on, and, when we parted, our eyes met, imparting an unspoken message which said that nothing would ever be the same again. We walked home hand-in-hand.

4

The following morning's mail was to change my life. I was accepted at the Art College! A two year course in fashion design was offered, and accepted gladly, to start the following week. Avril was overjoyed. She also suggested that, as the University and the Art College were situated practically next door to each other, right over at the other side of town, we could share a room during the week. She had already been offered one by her tutor at very cheap rates, and, as we both had small student loans, we could make ends meet.

Our mother was, however, furious. 'Y..you are b..boy and girl,' she said, 'You can't share a room! Whatever will people say?'

'Mum, we are brother and sister,' said Avril, 'there isn't a problem, unless you have a dirty mind.'

'Now, that's quite enough!' said my mum, and stalked off to the kitchen.

____

A week later, we were installed in the second floor room, which boasted two single beds, a table and three rather beat-up chairs, a washbasin, fridge and a microwave oven, as well as -- probably its best feature - a walk-in closet with plenty of room. It was adequate, and we could use the bathroom one floor up, whenever it was unoccupied. It was just great to feel independent, even without much in the way of luxury.

I saw little of Avril for the first week in the 'new' room -- she had a heavy workload at the University, and was tired out when she got in late. I busied myself trying to make the place feel like home, as well as preparing for my course at Art College. The first Sunday Avril had free was the day before I was due to start at the College, so we went out to have a simple pub-lunch nearby.

'You've already gone all arty-farty,' said my sister, as we sat down in the pub, noting that I'd started to try tying my longish hair into a pony-tail, and was sporting a somewhat androgynous-looking loose-fitting top over skinny jeans.

'Well, it is Art College, you know,' I said.

She laughed. 'Just as well mum can't see you,' she observed.

'You once told me, I'm not very macho -- you got that right, sis.'

She looked at me, her head cocked to one side. 'Do you ever wish you had been a girl?' There, she'd said it.

'All the time,' I replied, honestly.

'Oh, Andy, you poor dear!'

We walked back home without further discussion, hand-in-hand.

5

Later that afternoon, Avril put down the book she had been reading, got up from her bed and walked over to see what I was doing. I had produced a few sketches of dresses -- some I thought were quite nice, others I would probably reject.

'May I?' asked my sister.

'They're not very good,' I replied.

'Well, I love this one,' she said, pulling out a drawing I had done of a halter-necked ball-gown with a very tight skirt, that flared out below the knees. 'What material do you see it in?'

'Oh it would have to be silk, I think,' I replied.

'I bet you'd love to wear it,' she said.

I felt my face reddening, and though I didn't reply, Avril knew. My sister knew me better than I knew myself. It wasn't for nothing that she was reading psychology.

She went back to her book then, and I to my sketching, but my heart wasn't in it now -- I could only think about the gown I had drawn, and how it's silken caress might feel on my skin. I flung my pad down, and went up to the bathroom, where I masturbated furiously, soon spurting long ropes of semen over the wall of the cubicle.

'That better?' enquired Avril, when I returned to the room. Fuck, that girl could read me like whatever book she had in her hand -- and she had scarcely looked up.

After a while she heated up some pizza in the microwave, and we sat at the table and ate it, treating ourselves to half a bottle of cheap red wine I had bought. She was regarding me again, her chin resting on her fist, elbow on the table.

'Look,' she said, as if suddenly coming to a decision, 'I don't mind at all if you want to dress.......you know, while we are here.'

I guess I blushed again. 'You mean, as....as a woman?'

'Yes, that's what I mean,' she said, 'that is, if you want to,. I don't want to..........'

'No, I know,' I said, 'but it's a bit weird, isn't it? You being my sister, and all.......'

'Andy, darling, I want you to be what you want to be, who you want to be. Gender isn't just black and white, you know, there's room for all shades in between. And we're just about the same size -- I could find you a few things to wear, if you wanted.'

6

Still blushing bright pink, I watched my sister picking out a few things for me to wear. I was secretly delighted, of course. She concentrated on 'girly' things -- silky and satin panties, a bra which I doubted I could get into, a couple of silk slips, an ankle-length nightie, then a couple of skirts and a cotton dress.

'Before you wear any of this, you are going to have to get rid of all your body-hair, and especially your legs, if I'm going to find you some stockings or tights. I'm afraid I can't help you with shoes, you'll have to wait until your grant comes through and buy some, but I can help you with make-up, and you can always rummage through my jewelry, for what it's worth. Go on, go and shave as best you can, and I'll help you dress when you get down.'

As I nervously set about shaving off what little hair I had, I wondered at my sister's readiness to help me. Was it normal for your big sister to help you to cross-dress? I rather doubted it, but then, what was normal, anyway? But after all, it was her suggestion. Then I couldn't get out of my head the memory of that kiss, just a few days ago, in the cafeteria at the supermarket -- it had felt anything but sisterly. I finished off shaving as best I could, at least I was now completely hair-free on my legs, my chest, underarms, and around my cock and balls. To tell the truth, I hadn't had to shave very often, so my face was fairly smooth anyway. I slipped on a toweling robe and went downstairs.

Avril set aside her book and picking a pair of pink panties off the pile of clothes she had accumulated for me, wordlessly handed them to me. I thrilled to the touch of the soft satin, and, without taking off the robe, stepped into them. As I pulled them up my now-smooth legs, however, they spurred an instant erection.

'Somebody likes wearing panties,' said Avril, teasingly, 'now get rid of the robe, because there's a matching camisole. I decided you'll need to go shopping for a bra.' She handed me a silky pink garment with thin shoulder straps, and I shivered with pleasure at the feeling it gave me against my bare skin.

'Now sit on your bed -- I think a pair of hold-ups will be nice.' She opened a new packet of stockings and took out the white, lace-top hold-ups, showing me how to roll them up on her hand then put my toe in, before unrolling them up my newly-shaved legs. They felt heavenly.

I struggled with the sky-blue blouse she gave me, before I realized that girls' buttons did up the opposite way to boys' then I put on the flared, pleated navy miniskirt -- I was dressed!

7

Avril sat me down at the table, which had to serve as a makeshift dressing table, plonked a mirror down in front of me, the wrong way round, and set about my face. She applied various creams I didn't begin to understand, then told me to hold still while she attacked my eyes with eye-liner, then mascara. Then I had to pout while she put on lipstick and gloss. Only then did she turn the mirror around so that I could see the results.

Wow! A girl looked back at me -- not exactly a sex-bomb, but really a girl.

'What do you look like?' asked Avril.

'A bit like.............you,' I ventured, 'Apart from the hair.' My sister's hair was long and deep brown, straight and silky. Mine was a mess.

'I'll get to that,' she said, and started to work on me with a comb and brush. A bit later, she sighed with exasperation. 'You're going to need a trip to a salon, when we can afford it, love. Extensions, and a proper bit of styling are what you need, but it'll do for now.'

I was amazed by just how 'girly' the clothes and make-up made me feel, even just tip-toeing around in my stocking feet on the old grey carpet, I felt kind of 'reinvented.' Avril regarded me with some amusement. 'Looking like that, I can't call you Andy any more, can I?' she said.

'Andrea's close,' I suggested.

'Andrea it is then.'

Sat on my bed, we watched a film on Avril's laptop, resolving to buy a telly whenever we were able, then, when we began to find it hard to keep our eyes open, she said, 'Right, you have to clean off all your make-up now, just like all we girls have to do, then slip on your nightie, eh?'

Cautiously, I went up to the bathroom, taking the toweling robe with me, as well as my toilet kit. I didn't want to meet anyone dressed like that -- at least for the time being.

When I got back down, I slipped off the robe, and lifted the silky nightie over my head. It felt delicious as its softness embraced my whole newly smooth body, but I left the panties on, still tented by a considerable erection. I slid into bed, while my sister went up to the bathroom.

When she came back, I found her stood by my bed.

'Move over,' she said, lifting the corner of the duvet.

8

When Avril shrugged off her robe, I saw in the faint light that filtered through the thin curtains, from a nearby streetlight that she was wearing a nearly transparent black baby-doll nightie. My heart did a double somersault as she slid into the narrow bed beside me. Fuck, she was my sister!

A long leg was flung over mine, and her warm body snuggled right up to me.

'Bloody hell, Avril,' I said.

'What, don't you want me?' she murmured.

'More than anything in the whole world,' I gasped.

Her firm, pointed breasts were against my chest, two silky nighties between us seeming to enhance the sensation of her hard nipple poking into me. Her leg thrown across me meant that my throbbing cock was effectively trapped between her thigh and my stomach, but what was this? Avril was reaching down, stroking my rampant member through its silken prison.

'Oh Jesus, sis, go easy, you'll make me........'

'Okay,' she said, taking her hand away, so that I felt a sensation of loss. Instead, I felt for her thrusting nipples, and tweaked one through her flimsy nightie, causing her to emit a little moan. Her lips found mine and we kissed, kissed in the way no brother and sister should, tongues searching, exploring. My erection just grew and grew. My hands found the hem of the short baby-doll, and ran up, up to her lovely tits, cupping them, and caressing the rock-hard nipples. Her breathing was fast and ragged. Avril's hands were not idle either. She was not to be denied access to my dick, and easily pulled up the hem of my nightie, and quickly found the waistband of my panties. Down they went, with a bit of a struggle, due to the obstruction caused by my rigid organ. She clasped my cock in a gentle hand, and, throwing the duvet aside, knelt at my side, and I felt her long, silky hair tickle my thighs as she ducked down towards my crotch. Before I knew it her tongue was teasing the tip of my cock, her hand still grasping its base. Then her lips were around the head, and soon I was in her mouth, deeper, deeper, until I was practically to the back of her throat. I'd never been sucked before, and the feeling was absolutely sublime, I kneaded Avril's lovely breasts as she blew me, but it couldn't last, and I felt my orgasm fast approaching. I made to pull out, but her head followed my hips, and, with a huge, shuddering groan, I shot a massive load deep into my sister's throat.

'Oh Christ, I'm sorr.....' I started to say, but she had swallowed my cum by then, and said, 'What's to be sorry for?'

'I suppose it's wrong, isn't it? You're my sister.'

'Does it feel wrong?'

'Well no, it feels wonderful.'

We slept in each other's arms.

9

I started at Art College next morning, and was pleased to find that nobody seemed to notice my somewhat androgynous style of dress. I was determined to carry on dressing as a girl in the evenings and, whenever possible, at weekends, but, above all, I was completely and utterly in love with Avril, and couldn't wait to make love to her. I just hoped and prayed she felt the same way.

I picked up a microwave meal for two on my way home, but was disappointed when Avril texted me to say she wouldn't be home until late. Still, I didn't want to eat alone, so I left the food for later, had a packet of nuts and a glass of juice, and spent a long time trying to do my own make-up. I couldn't do it as well as my sister, but it wasn't too bad, so then I decided what to put on, and plumped for a short denim skirt, the same stockings I'd worn yesterday and a simple brown sweater. I had been wearing a pair of white silk panties under my male clothes all day.

'Hi Andrea,' said Avril, as she came in, 'I got you something.' She brandished a bag from the charity shop, and from it I took a pair of shoes -- they had at least four inch heels, and looked to be my size. I kissed her, and told her to sit down, as I had the food all ready to heat up.

As we ate, I saw her looking at me intently. As if she'd suddenly made up her mind, she said, 'Can we talk?'

'Of course.'

'Look, Andrea, I know society says It's wrong, but it's a lot more common than you think, and I really want you.'

'But if I'm dressed as a woman?'

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers