Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't know -- that seems to make you more attractive still to me -- I don't even know why.'

'Then can I make love to you?'

'You can when I finish my fucking period!'

'Oh!'

'Yes, oh! That was why I had to blow you last night, love. Was it nice, though?'

'It was beyond nice, sis. Beyond my wildest dreams, but I still want to be inside you. I love you.'

'I love you too, Andrea. Now let's see you try those shoes on.'

I slipped them onto my stockinged feet and tried standing up. I almost fell down , making Avril giggle. It was going to take a good deal of practice to be able to walk convincingly in such high heels, but they made my legs look long and incredibly sexy.

It had been a long day for both of us, and there was to be no repeat of the previous night's activities. After a nice kiss and cuddle, we both fell asleep in a loving embrace.

10

During the next week, I could sense a certain tension between us, as we both wanted so much to make love. But there seemed to be an unspoken need to find the right sort of occasion. Firstly, she had to get rid of her 'fucking period,' of course, but almost more important was to have a psychologically 'right' moment for me to lose my virginity. I couldn't be sure, but I thought my sister had had sex with a teacher from her school a couple of years previously -- I certainly wasn't going to ask her.

On the Thursday afternoon, I was a little later getting home than usual, and Avril was there before me. She greeted me with a big grin. 'You aren't going to believe this!' she said, then went on, 'Remember dotty Aunt Edith, who went off to live in Cornwall, or Devon, or somewhere?'

'Barely,' I said, I must have been about eight when I last saw her.

'Well, she's passed away, and guess what? She left each of us five hundred pounds in her will! A lot more to mum, I think, but she's being cagey about how much.'

`Bloody hell!' I exclaimed, then wondered, 'But when do we get it?'

'I've got the cheques, right here -- she kicked the bucket weeks ago, and it's all been sorted out.'

We were in the bank before lectures next morning, the money safely stashed in our accounts. All I could think about was the clothes I was going to be able to buy, and I got Avril to agree to a Saturday morning retail therapy session.

Saturday morning dawned bright, and I felt brighter. The only concern I had was what to wear, of course. I was going out in public, dressed as a girl! Avril had thoughtfully called at the charity shop on her way home the night before, and bought me a pair of ballet flats, so that I didn't have to stagger out in four inch heels. I knew my first stop was going to be Victoria's Secret -- I couldn't go any further as a girl without a bra, and at least the semblance of breasts, so I wore a tee-shirt I could whip off easily when it came to being measured for my first bra. My first bra! Christ! That really did have quite a ring to it. I wore 'nude' tights and my pleated miniskirt, let Avril do my make-up, and was ready to take on the world.

11

We took the bus to the Commercial Centre, and I was mildly surprised that nobody seemed to take any notice of me -- unless you count a couple of teenage boys who leered.

We entered Victoria's Secret -- it was a first for me, but my sister seemed to be familiar with the place. I was enchanted by all the lacy, frilly, silky materials on the racks, and wanted to touch everything, but Avril led me to the bra department. She obviously knew a girl there, and said, 'Kelly, this is Andrea, I want to get her measured for her first bra. Will you do that?'

'Of course,' she said, then, turning to me: 'Come with me, sweetie.' I followed her meekly into a large cubicle, with a chair. Avril followed us in and sat down. Kelly told me to take off my jacket and tee-shirt, and I was embarrassed as all hell by my completely flat chest. But if Kelly realized I was male, she said nothing at all, just set about measuring me carefully. When she had finished, she asked, 'What size cups do you think you'd like?'

'Oh just small ones, I think,' I said, in my best 'girly' voice, 'I can't seem to grow too suddenly.'

Kelly and Avril giggled at that, then the salesgirl, who turned out to be a fellow student of my sister's went off to fetch some bras. She was soon back with three different models, a 'sports bra' which Avril said I may need, and two nice, pretty ones, one in navy blue satin with a lace trim, and a silky pink one with little flowers embroidered. Both had matching panties.

'Nice,' said Avril, 'we'll take them all.'

Before we left the store, I had bought a silk slip, two garter belts, two packs of stockings and two of tights, a six-pack of pretty panties and two sexy nighties. I had made a big hole in my credit card.

We called at a big shoe-shop, and I bought a pair of flat sandals, another pair of sandals, but with two inch heels, and a pair of cork wedge -- heels.

Next stop was M&N, and I immediately fell in love with a long gypsy skirt, and peasant top to match, and a cotton print dress, but then found a smart, very tight pencil skirt. I tried it on, and when my sister saw me in it, she said, 'You just have to buy that, darling.' I bought the little bolero jacket that went with it too.

I thought we'd just about finished, but when we called at a cheap jewelry shop to get some bangles Avril saw in the window, she suddenly asked the assistant, 'Do you do piercing?'

'I do ears, of course,' she said.

So it was that, after getting a bit more pain that I had expected, I walked out of there with little fake diamond studs in each ear, and a packet of nice dangly earrings I could put in once the holes were properly healed.

It had been an expensive but exciting morning.

We zapped something in the microwave when we got all our bags home, then simply crashed out for a couple of hours.

12

I awoke refreshed, and made us a cup of tea.

'Let's go out,' said Avril, 'You've spent a lot this morning, but I've hardly spent any money -- I'd like to treat you to a nice dinner.'

'What do I wear to go out for dinner? ' I was suddenly in a panic.

'I'm not taking you anywhere posh, so don't worry. That nice cotton print, as it's a nice evening, and your sandals with the heels, I think. And you can test-drive a new bra.'

I put on my new pink bra, padding the cups just a little with tissues. Then I slid on a white satin garter belt and thrilled to the feel of the white stocking I clipped to the garter straps. My cock needed some attention before I could get into the pink satin panties that matched my bra, and I was obliged to pull a robe around me and go up to the bathroom, where it only took a few strokes to spurt violently onto the tiled wall. After cleaning up, I went back down.

'Fit okay now, do they?' asked my sister, cheekily. I nodded, probably looking shamefaced.

I slipped the new dress over my head and asked Avril to zip me up, then stood into the sandals.

'You're going to look great,' she said, 'just as soon as I've got at your make up and done something with that hair.'

Half an hour later I was ready, and watching the TV while my sister got herself ready. She looked great, as ever, in a little black dress, short and tight, which moulded her slender body to perfection. She wore black tights and towering stilettos.

'You look good enough to eat,' I told her.

'Dinner first,' she said, her eyes sparkling.

As we got into the cab, I truly felt like the little sister, in my cotton dress and lower heels, but the driver seemed to be getting an eyeful of us both in his rearview mirror.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant, where the young waiter told us his name was Luigi, and seemed very attentive, favouring us over his other three tables, I thought. The meal was good, anyway, though I spent much of the time worrying that I would give myself away when we had finished, and I had to stand up, as my sister insisted on stroking my thigh under the table, or caressing my calf with her stiletto, both of which gave me an alarming erection, tenting my panties, even though I had thought them tight. I was sure the bulge would show in my dress.

13

In the event, I borrowed Avril's large handbag, leaving her giggling as she carried my little clutch purse, and I held the bag strategically in front of me. 'We're going to have to do something about that,' she said, as we waited for a taxi.

'Oh yes, I intend to,' I replied.

But t was my sister who took the iniciative as soon as we got into our apartment, dragging me bodily to her bed, and using her superior strength to wrestle me underneath her. My dress was soon up around my waist.

'Now, just what is causing this obstruction?' she asked as she tried to pull my panties down, my rigid hard-on pushing out at the silky material, pre-cum staining it dark red. She hooked a hand over the waistband and soon held me, her grasp at once firm and gentle as her other hand eased the panties over the tip and down my legs. I moaned at the joy, and moaned louder when she licked off the pre-cum and took the tip into her red lips.

But I wasn't going to cum in her mouth, - I had other designs, and pulled away. Avril was kneeling on the bed, and I helped her wriggle the tight dress up to her waist. Then I gasped, 'You are a slut!' I said, as I discovered that she was wearing crotchless tights, an oval gap revealing her hairless pussy. She sank back on her knees, and the hand that had been on my cock went to her slit, two fingers parting her labia, so that I could see the glistening pink of her cunt.

I fell on it, pulling her slender thighs further apart with my hands, while I sought her pussy with my mouth. I lapped the whole length of her pussy with my eager tongue, then sought her clit with my teeth, biting it gently until she moaned loudly, and I jammed two fingers deep into her now-sopping wet cunt.

'Oh God, Fuck me, Andrea, fuck me, please, please!' she shouted, and I needed no further invitation. In no time, my knob was at her entrance, then, slowly, I eased my way inside my sister's lovely cunt. As I pounded her, in and out, I remember thinking, if this is wrong, then it's pretty fucking good. I couldn't last all that long, but neither could Avril, and as I shot a massive load into her, she almost passed out with the force of her orgasm.

14

Next day was a Sunday. We slept in -- in each other's arms. Over a late breakfast, she said to me, 'Last night, I suppose that was wrong?'

'Well society thinks so, but not, I believe, in all cultures.'

'Well, it was pretty fucking good.'

'You never wanted to do it with me when I was...........Andrew.'

'No, I suppose not, funny, isn't it?'

I reached for her hand across the table. Serious for a moment, I said, 'I love you, sis.'

'I love you too, Andrea.'

-------

Seven months later, we were sitting at the same table, having breakfast. We had made love countless times, experimented with toys, I had been fucked in the anus with a strap-on several times by my big sister, had been given lots of blow-jobs, had Taken her anal virginity too. There was nothing we hadn't done. I loved her just as much as ever.

I had passed my first year's exam, Avril was well on the way to becoming a fully-fledged psychologist, actually working part-time as one at the hospital between studies, so that money was coming in.

I had expanded my wardrobe, and now had some quite nice dresses, as well as breast-forms and some sexy undies that Avril liked me in. I also had some better jewelry, including the long drop ear-rings I was wearing. I had let my hair grow a lot more, so that it was way below shoulder-length. At College, nobody seemed to care.

Now, Avril suddenly looked up at me. 'Just where are you going, Andrea?'

'Me? I'm not going anywhere, so far as I know. Why do you ask?'

'Well, we've been an item, what? Eight, nine months, and you're still........well, what are you? Half and half?'

'I'm what I've always been, I suppose. What's brought this on? Don't you love me any more?'

'I love you more than you know, darling. I just don't know where you're going to end up, that's all.'

'Look, if you've gone off me, just say so, don't beat about the bush,' I said, and grabbing a jacket, stormed out.

15

When I got back, having walked off my bad mood, I found my sister, sitting on her bad, a few crumpled tissues beside her, eyes red from crying.

'Oh sis, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone off like that,' I said.

'And I shouldn't have upset you like that. I love you so much, Andrea.'

'So what's the problem?' I asked, sitting down beside her.

'Maybe there isn't one,' she said, 'but I've started to think ahead. How do you see your future panning out?'

'I really don't know -- I thought we were happy together.' I must have looked a bit sulky as I said that.

'Oh, darling, I'm ever so happy with you -- you know that -- I just worry occasionally about your life, and where you're headed.' She stroked my arm lovingly as she spoke.

I nodded, 'I know where you're coming from, and believe me, quite apart from our love, which I cherish more than life itself, (I had tears in my eyes at this point) I often wonder what it would be like to be a real woman, to have breasts, and a vagina.'

'That's exactly what I mean, love. Should you see someone about transitioning?'

'But if I lost my cock? You surely wouldn't want me any more?'

'Andrea, you silly, silly girl! I love you! I am yours, and you are mine, whatever you have down there -- don't you know that yet?'

I was crying now, but agreed to see a psychiatrist, who was a colleague of my sister's. She rang her there and then, and a meeting was scheduled for the following Tuesday.

16

It was with some trepidation that I sat in the clinic's waiting room on that Tuesday morning, wearing a beige pleated skirt, cream silk blouse and black tights, with moderate heels. I had come to see Dr Pennington.

A little after the scheduled ten o'clock, a door opened, and a pretty, dark-haired girl about my own age summoned me in, and offered her hand.

'Hello, you must be Andrea,' she said, 'please call me Iris. I have to say, at first sight you present as a very attractive young woman. Now tell me how you see yourself. Anything you tell me is, of course, in complete confidence.'

I spent a good half hour trying to explain my complicated life, my incestuous relationship with my sister, my feelings as regards sexuality, my ambitions workwise -- the whole lot. She sat back and didn't interrupt.

When I'd finished, she sat back, and tapped her white front teeth with the tip of her pen. She was silent for a full minute, then said, rhetorically, 'That's quite a bit of baggage, you're carrying, Andrea, isn't it?' I smiled ruefully.

'Do you want to be a woman?' There, she'd asked the big question!

I inspected my long, very feminine nails, with their pearl varnish. Then I looked up, 'Yes, I think so.'

'You think so?'

'I'm sure, it's just.................'

'Just what?'

'Just that I couldn't stand to hurt Avril, by anything I did. She is so precious to me.'

'I think I need to see the two of you together, don't you?'

So it was that a couple of days later, and feeling more relaxed, the two of us sat in the same office in front of a smiling Iris.

'You are, shall we say, an unconventional couple,' said Iris, then questioned Avril closely about her attitude to any movement towards transition that I may make.

Avril was adamant that her love for me was quite independent of sex, and that she could foresee an entirely Sapphic relationship following transition. The idea sounded absolutely thrilling to me, and she said so.

'But you would happily lose your male appendages with that in view?' asked Iris.

'Oh yes, without a moment's thought!' I replied.

'I shall recommend you for hormone treatment, then GRS,' said Iris

17

A week later, I was at the same clinic, attending a different surgery, where a Doctor Nichols, a slightly overweight, balding young man, prescribed hormone treatment at high doses, and testosterone blockers, apparently understanding well my situation, and saying that I needed to 'get a move on before it became a little late.'

He explained the side effects of the hormones -- certain discomfort, mood-swings, loss of libido, etc., and told me that I should soon see some slight changes in my body, as well as my voice, my skin and my hair. To me, it all sounded rather exciting, and she recounted it to her sister.

The weeks turned into months, and at first I thought nothing was happening, but gradually I started to notice things. Firstly, they were disagreeable. An itchiness, which became almost unbearable, around my now obviously growing nipples. Then one I hardly noticed, but Avril certainly did -- a tendency to get moody every now and then, so that I would be irritable and snappy, then would burst into tears.

But it wasn't all bad, by any means, my hair grew longer faster, and thick and glossy with it too, and my skin became softer. My voice got a touch higher in tone too, I thought, but above all, my body was changing. Apart from the slow growth of my breasts, my waist was getting narrower, and my hips wider, my whole form becoming more feminine. I hadn't stopped loving Avril -- far from it -- and frequently worshipped my sister's pussy, but didn't feel quite so interested in penetration. My cock, in fact wasn't so eager to get hard, and I could have sworn it was getting smaller.

Avril wasn't worried by her sibling's changes -- she had been warned by Iris that they would take place -- and she luxuriated in having her cunt licked, then using a strap-on in my ever-eager asshole.

By the time I took my final exam at the College, I had stopped even trying to keep up my usual 'androgynous' look, and although I didn't go so far as to turn up in a dress, I wore skinny jeans, with pretty embroidery on the back pocket, and often put on a silky blouse, which did little to hide my bra.

I passed my finals with flying colours, giving me a nice diploma, and an offer from the one local fashion house, whose director was the sister of my College tutor. I was on the way to earning a salary, however mean. Actually it could turn out not at all bad, I thought, as I was promised a bonus if any of my designs made it to full production. On the strength of my offer, and Avril's gradually improving work situation, we decided on a move to a smart town-house.

18

My boss at DivineModes was a tall, curvy blonde called Joan Vine. She took me under her wing as a trainee, but let me have a pretty free rein as to my designs, just telling me what type of clothes she was looking for at any given time.

Three months into the job, and I had a hit! Sketching idly one evening, I came up with a winner, in the form of a backless gown with a deep 'V' neckline, long, voluminous sleeves, and a tight skirt, just above knee-length. It was daringly backless, exposing the start of ass-cleavage, and I felt it could become a big party/club favourite, in the right material. I had a model made up in purple satin, and another in white silk.

I was regarding both, on hangers, and Joan came through my workshop.

'Wow,' she said, 'So that's the project, eh? What size are those? '

'I've had them made up as tens.'

'Ha. Go put the white one on, with a pair of heels, I'd like to see it.'

'What, me?' I spluttered, 'I was waiting for a model.' She jerked her head towards the changing room. I picked up the dress and went.

I stripped down to bra and panties. What I had 'down there' had certainly become smaller, but I still had to make sure it was tucked away, so that my panties fitted snugly. There had never been any query from Joan or anyone else at Divine about my gender -- I was just accepted as one of the several girls they employed.