Sisterly Love

Story Info
Three thirty something sisters move in next door.
6.6k words
4.39
33.3k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the conclusion of a long and exhausting work week. The thought of me kicking back and relaxing on the back porch with a beer in my hand was all that kept me going for the last two days. I arrived home and ached to get out of my Jeep at my modest three-bedroom home. Next door, I noticed a maroon 4-door SUV parked in the driveway. This is the first action I have seen there since the prior neighbours, an elderly couple, relocated to the city last October. I walked into my house and headed straight to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes. Wearing a pair of black boxers and an old beat-up blue t-shirt, an old pair of runners, I proceeded to the kitchen. I took a beer from the fridge before exiting the back door onto the deck. My face was touched by warm and soft air. It is rare to see 30°C in the middle of June. As far as I was concerned, it was very much welcomed after a long bitter winter. It was an excellent way to commemorate the summer solstice, the longest day of the year.

I was about to sit down when I heard a noise. I looked up and saw a flock of birds take flight from the large hayfield just beyond the back property line. Before landing again, the birds flew numerous laps around the field.

While enjoying the late afternoon sun, my mind wandered through work, fishing, finally fixing my grandfather's old 1986 Cutlass Supreme. The old car is not a classic or anything special to collectors. However, it does bring back fond memories of me, my grandfather and my grandmother heading up north every weekend during the summer. Those were the carefree days, loaded with comic books and candy. I was a happy camper, not to mention spoiled.

As I looked across the vast hayfield, I began to fantasize about a specific young and attractive coworker who had been working at my side for a little less than a year. She was 27 years old, with long beautiful golden blonde hair, pert lips, and moderately sized breasts. In my fantasy, I would whisk her away for an afternoon of love and passion at one of the nearby beaches. I typically fantasized about her until I get her pants off. Reality usually sets back in about then. This time was no exception. Oh well....

I continued to drift through different thoughts until a small European girl in her early thirties with wavy shoulder-length black hair emerged from the hedge between the two houses. She wore a red checkered shirt and cut-off denim jeans that revealed most of her delicious little ass. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to her shorts; the top button was undone; only the zipper kept her shorts closed and in place as she approached the deck.

She introduced herself pleasantly, "Hi, my name is Macassa. Everyone calls me Mac. We just moved in next door. Does it bother you if I come up? "

"Hey Mac, I'm Brian. Sure, c'mon up, would you like a beer? "

" Oh yes, please, that would be wonderful, Brian. " She gave her top a couple of quick tugs, emphasizing how hot it was that day.

The lady, 11 years younger than me, leaned back with her butt against the railing of the deck. I was quickly taken in by her upbeat personality; she seemed to have both feet set firmly on the ground. We spoke for a few minutes.

I stood up and went inside to grab her a beer. She sat down in the chair next to mine. When I returned, she had pushed her top open wider, but not far enough to see her small breasts.

Sweat beads glistened on her beautiful olive skin. I would have given anything then to slide my hand between her breasts and over her tummy and kiss her wonderfully symmetrical belly button. Damn! I reflected as I handed her the can of beer. I had a major crush.

We continued our conversation when Mac revealed, "My two sisters and I just moved into the house next door."

"Wow... three sisters living in the same house? That will be the outbreak of World War III. " I chuckled.

"No, no, we get along phenomenally well in every way," Mac said. "Mezzie is 33 years old, black hair like mine, and the same size as me; we always wear each other's clothing." Mariah is extremely tall, short black hair, standing at five-foot-nine, and she is quite slender. She'll be 35 years old next month. Brian, how about you? Are you married or do you live alone? "

"Yeah, I've been living here by myself since my divorce." So I swapped. "I don't have any brothers or sisters."

Mac wasn't model material, but she was still a beautiful woman in her own way. She had a smile that could light up a room. Mac sat down with her legs spread apart and had a habit of reaching inside her blouse to massage or pinch her tits. Mac's nipples appeared to be trying to penetrate through the thin fabric of her blouse. She made it nearly impossible for me to look the other way.

"Is it bothering you that I'm sitting here with my shirt open?" Mac asked, her eyes riveted on mine.

"Oh fuck no!" I commented. "No way, not in the least!"

"Good!" Mac sighs pleasantly and smiles. Mac and I covered our jobs. The way she sat in her chair, her body language suggested she would be a total slut, the polar opposite of my ex-wife. I would never have guessed in a million years that she was a lab technician at our local hospital. After several more minutes of mundane small talk, she changed the subject to something far more pleasant for her and me.

"Do you like to fuck, Brian?" Mac enquired, then she told me "Both my sisters and I enjoy fucking every morning. As soon as we wake up, the three of us have sex."

"I'd love to see that! Of course, I like to fuck."

"Oh-you will trust me. Did you know sex keeps you healthy and happy? " She offered

"Well, in my marriage, there wasn't enough sex to do either one." I joked around.

Mac isn't one to play games when it comes to sex. For example, all the ladies I know call it oral sex or dress the wording up in some way, but not Mac... it was either sucking cock or a blow job.

After a bit, I could see that Mac was letting her guard down and was getting very relaxed with me, but I hadn't realized how comfortable she was getting until she let her shirt drop on her chair. In doing so, she revealed her tiny round globes. Her areolas were about the size of a nickel and her nipples stood erect and eager to be sucked indefinitely. Mac stood up slightly and pushed her shorts to the ground with her hands, then she kicked them off to the side. She stared out over the open field while she lightly rubbed her thick, dark and hairy muff.

"Mmm... Brian, I'm in love with this place. We have the only two residences around here. I hope you don't have anything against us simply wanting to remove our clothing and inhibitions and play whenever the mood hits. You are very welcome to come over and join us." According to Mac.

"Hey, if you wanna run around naked and do whatever, it sure won't bother me any and yes...I'll gladly be there.

Mac turned and stared into my eyes to see if I was serious about what I just said.

Then she casually stood up, "Come on, Brian, take your clothes off and masturbate with me; don't have to be shy around me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of my chair, then pinched the top of my boxers with her fingers, pushing them to the ground. My semi-hardened dick awoke and slapped her on the forehead. She smirked, then lightly caressed the head of my penis for a second or two before standing back up and lifting my t-shirt over my head.

"Brian, please take your shoes off too and toss your underwear. I want you fully exposed. " Once I got undressed, Mac stood back and looked me over and grinned. Her tongue slid out of the side of her lips as she circled me. She spread my ass cheeks and ran her fingers over my asshole, inserting the tip of her well manicured fingers. Her hand and fingers continued wandering over the rest of me.

"Mmm..." she then stepped back into my focus, "No tattoos, that's good." She appeared to be content with my 45-year-old physique.

"Brian... umm... look at me, do you see any jewelry? " Mac smiled as she drew her hair away from her ears and neck to show me she was not wearing earrings, then made the motion of a chain around her neck to indicate the absence of a necklace. She lifted her left hand, straightening her fingers towards the sky. She then pointed to her ring finger, to show me that she no longer wears her wedding ring.

"Remember, you are divorced, so remove your wedding ring. Is it necessary for you to wear your medical tag at home as well? Take it off, please. " I then removed my ring and tag as she instructed and tossed them on the table.

Mac knelt next to me and moved my chair closer to hers, motioning for me to have a seat. Continuing to kneel, she moved between my legs, "When was the last time you fucked or had a blow job?"

"Five years." I answered, feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Wow, that is a very long time." Mac said with sympathy as she eyed and gripped my cock, stroking her fingers up and down my flaccid shaft.

"Did your wife enjoy getting her pussy rammed by this cock?" Mac asked out of curiosity.

"No... once we got married, she all but stopped. I got it once or twice a month after that. Then we grew apart and that was about it. I did not want to be in that kind of relationship. "

"No children?

"Nope, not even close. I saw myself 10 years down the road and thought I better get out before that happened. So I got out. "

"That's good. You needn't be tied down like that. I haven't dated a guy in over a year," she admitted. Mac looked a bit taken back by the last part of her statement. " Well-no more-you'll be a lot happier from now on. I'll make sure of it."

It was so nice to feel a woman's soft, gentle hands on my dick.

"Do you mind if I play with your tits?" I asked.

"You are free to do whatever you want, honey." She was unwavering. She curled her small lips around the head of my dick after many minutes of stroking. The feeling of being inside a moist mouth after so long was nearly unbearable, in a good way. I leaned back in my chair, amazed by her abilities. My eyes began to close, my knees tensed, and my breathing became more rapid and shallow. I was on the verge of exploding.

"Shit, Mac, I'm cumming!!" I gasped.

Mac quickly inserted my cock back into her mouth just as I exploded.

"Oh... fuck... fuck..." I blurted out several times. Then came the release right inside her mouth.

"Hmm...your cum tastes great!" Mac cooed as she stood up and swallowed my sperm.

"How was it?" She eagerly asked, and not wanting to waste a single drop, she pushed every bit of cum between her lips with her fingers.

"You have no idea how much I needed that, Mac."

"I'll bet, I think we'll be good neighbours." Mac smiled and patted my dick. She got up off her knees and sat back down in her chair and sat in silence for several minutes. She was massaging her clit when I turned to face her, wondering why she got so quiet all of a sudden.

A minute or two later, Mac abruptly jumped up, then stood between my legs facing me. She then spread her legs and put her head down while pulling her pussy lips apart with both hands. Suddenly, an unexpected spray streamed out of her snatch like a garden hose and just kept spurting and spurting and spurting. Her bodily fluids fully drenched every inch of me. She slid down onto my chest, grabbed the back of my head, and drew me in, licking and kissing every drop of her secretion from my face.

Mac jumped off me and landed back in her chair in somewhat of a daze while still lightly massaging her hairy twat. Again, Mac leaned back with her legs spread wide open. She reached for my hand and we held hands and talked for what seemed like an eternity.

Some time went by when she leapt up and dragged me out of my chair, down the steps to the grass, across the yard to the clump of shrubs between the two properties, where she came to a halt.

What are we doing... Where are we going? "

"To get you laid, silly!"

"I'm going to introduce you to my sisters, but first you need another blow job to harden your dick. I want everyone to see it sticking straight out!" My heart raced like a jet engine just thinking about it.

Hmm... As Mac crouched down and swallowed my cock once again, I thought to myself, I could get used to this. I'm not too sure who was enjoying this more, me or her.

Mac stood up from her squatting position and admired her handy work on my once again erect manhood. "Brian, that's one gorgeous cock. I think I should keep you to myself."

"Mmm... I could live with that." I jested.

"No, you need a lot more than I can give, time wise. I work some long hours and you'd only be mad at me eventually. This way, you have Mezzie and Mariah to play with. You'll also have some of our other fuck friends who will want to play with you even after we invite them for a night or two. "

I could hear music playing in their yard as we stepped through the hedge to her side. We exited directly next to the house. Mac placed her arm around my waist, and I did the same. We headed to her backyard, where her sisters were seated on a long lawn chair, fully nude, arms wrapped around each other, passionately kissing.

They were oblivious to us as we stood beside them for a few seconds. Mac put her hand on my shoulder to draw my attention to her. She smiled and motioned for us to sit on the swing bench near the house.

Once we got comfortable, she spoke discreetly while casually rubbing her clit, "I want them to get a bit more into it, then we'll walk down and join them, okay?" I nodded my head up and down in response.

I could feel her hot, sweaty skin rubbing against me as we sat there.

"Wow... you're going to be one of us soon," Mac laughed and continued rubbing herself while I played with my dick.

"My sister and I have chased away a lot of friends, guys, women because this is who we are." She spoke

"How long have you three been doing this? I asked out of curiosity.

"Umm... I am not sure, but I believe that was when Mezzie turned 16. Mezzie and Mariah were up in my room a few weeks after that. The three of us were fooling around trying on clothing. You know, what all teenage girls do. Then we started touching each other. Something happened. I am still not sure what it was, "

Mac quickly glanced at me and shrugged her shoulders, then she looked back at her sisters making out while telling me how they got started. "We began kissing, and one thing led to another. The next thing I knew, Mezzie was on the bed licking my pussy, and I was really enjoying it. At first we were all scared, partially because as sisters we are not supposed to do that and we were taught in society that doing girls was taboo too. So, we never did it again for months, until one day, Mom and Dad went away for the day and we were left alone. The three of us were in the bathroom and Mariah started masturbating and showing us that she could squirt. I was just amazed at what I saw and I tried it...I wanted to do that too! No luck. Mariah took me and Mezzie to her room. She grabbed me and threw me on her bed and fingered me until I squirted. Which didn't take long to happen. Right then, I knew it was possible. Mariah spent that whole afternoon teaching us both how to do it. Once I knew I could do it, I kept doing it. The three of us have been sexually active together ever since."

I looked at Mac and all I could muster was, WOW!

"I know you were married, but what happened?" I enquired.

"We got caught. My husband walked in and freaked out on us. He squealed to Mezzies' husband too. They both walked away and we never heard from either one of them again. They even left their belongings behind. Which, of course, we got rid of. " Mac ended her story with a shoulder shrug, a slight tip of the head and lips to the side.

After a couple minutes of contemplation, she wrapped her hands around my cock and slowly stroked and sucked until I was hard. "All right, now to get you laid, Brian. You have three pussies to fill. " She gave me a quick kiss and giggled.

As we got closer to the other two, my heart began to race. The taller sister had her legs spread wide, shaven and naked. Her tits were the smallest of her two sisters, but her nipples stood out more than of the others. Mezzie looked amazingly just like Mac; they could have been twins, except her skin was lighter, her tits were much larger, and she was born a year later as well.

"Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you to Brian, our new neighbour. "

"Hey, Brian," they chimed.

"I saw you bring him in earlier and sat up there," Mezzie laughed, pointing to the swing. "I was under the impression you were keeping him to yourself."

"Nope, he's OURS," Mac insisted.

Mariah got up off the lawn chair and gave me a long hug and a kiss. "Come on, Brian, lay down and we can suck you off, all right?"

Believe me, Mariah did not have to say that twice. I looked at Mac to make sure she was okay with it before settling into the chair. I laid on my back, my arms behind my head. Mezzie snatched my cock and stuffed it in her tiny lips just as Mariah was about to get down on her knees.

Mariah shouted and slapped her sister. Like she has probably done a million times. "HEY!!... I was going to suck him, you little bitch!"

Mariah pushed her sister away and quickly swallowed my cock. Mezzie responded in kind.

"Geez... they are squabbling over my cock! How does this get any better? " I thought.

Mariah stood up straight with her nose out of joint and crossed her arms. "Fine... you can have the little weiner; I will wait for a real prick!".

"Are you a weiner? " Mariah taunted me.

"My weiner is not little, it's bigger than you can probably handle." I snapped back, then I quickly leaped out of the chair pulling my cock from Mezzie's clutches and her mouth. I took off running in hot pursuit of Mariah.

First thought, she's fast. Second thought, she's about to get her ass pounded like she's never gotten before.

"LITTLE WEINER!!" she continuously taunted, laughing as she ran totally naked and barefoot through the yard.

Finally, I got close enough to Mariah to tackle her to the ground. She screamed, laughing with delight. She called me a "Weiner" a few more times, then she rolled on her stomach. I sat on her soft ass as I grabbed her, groping and tickling. I then planted my cock deep into her warm hole.

Meanwhile, Mac, still standing beside the lawn chair, was thinking aloud to Mezzie. "I never thought anybody could ever catch Mariah with those long legs of hers."

"I find it hard to believe too." Mezzie replied with amazement.

"OW! Brian, you are in my ass!" Mariah screamed. I just kept going. What can I say? It's been five years.

"Geez Mariah, it looks like your pussy is getting a damn good pounding." Mac said, laughing hysterically as she and Mezzie came up beside us.

"His pecker is up my fucking asshole, not in my pussy. BRIAN!!, Not so fucking hard. Damn it!"

Mezzie dropped to her knees and looked to see where my dick was. She looked up at Mac, surprised. "Shit Mac, he really is in her asshole!"

Mac roared laughing, "Ho... Ho... Ho... She's not going to be able to sit down for a week the way he's pounding her."

I piped up, "Damn you're wet in there!!"

"That's because you are pounding shit!" Mariah giggled then moaned.

Mac straddled Mariah, facing me as I continued hammering her sister hard. She started fingering herself, just like she did when she was at my place. After a few minutes, Mac began squeezing enormous jets of cum into my face and all over us.

"Holy Shit Mac, I'm drowning down here," Mariah laughed.

After a few minutes, I finally fired my load into Mariah's ass. Seconds later, I was on my back, laying in the grass, pooped out. The females, who were drenched in sweat, sat or laid next to me. We talked, laughed, kissed, and cuddled each other as the sun dropped slowly over the horizon.

12