Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you spending the night with us?" Mezzie asked me as she put her arms around my neck.

"I don't know. That's up to you three." I answered.

"No Brian, you and I will go back to your place," she added. "You two can come over in the morning, Okay?"

Mac grabbed my arm when we got back inside my place, spun me around, then wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big kiss on me. "You are adored by my sisters. I don't believe Mariah will ever forget you tackling her like a linebacker and destroying her ass. That had to hurt."

"I honestly believed I was in her pussy," I chuckled. But, damn, it felt so good, I couldn't stop.

"Oh honey, you don't have to defend yourself against me. I thought it was so funny watching you two running around naked through the yard and screwing each other... Besides, that's what I was hoping you and Mezzie and Mariah would do. "

Mac carried on as she rubbed my chest and stomach, "Mezzie and I shit ourselves laughing at the two of you. That was the most fun I've had in awhile."

"Come on, let's take a shower and wash my cum and our sweat off of you." Mac proposed as she grabbed my hand.

We went down the hall. I grabbed some new towels and soap for her, telling her she could go ahead.

"Hey Bub, you don't take showers by yourself any more, there will always be one or all of us in there with you. So get your ass in there... Now!" She looked me firmly in the eye. Somehow, she became the boss.

"Damn, I love a woman with fire!" I blurted out.

A couple of months went by, and the girls and I had set routines. Mac and I had become great and very close friends. My Jeep was in the shop one day and she offered to give me a lift to work as it was heading in the same direction of her lab. We chatted and made plans for the next weekend while she drove. As Mac pulled into my workplace, the blonde female I had fantasized about came up to me as I got out of the vehicle and started yapping a mile a second about the boss and his wife going on vacation in two weeks. Before I could even answer her, Jenny dashed into the building. Even now I don't know what the hell she said.

Mac giggled, looked a little perplexed, and grinned. "What was that all about?"

"That's Jenny, the girl I told you about in my fantasy, the girl I'm madly in love with at work. She gets so damn hyper sometimes and speaks so rapidly at times that I have to remind her to slow down, especially during business meetings. I must admit though, I'm crazy about her aloof nature... and that ass."

"Hmm... maybe I can persuade her to come home with us sometime" Mac suggested, "I'd like to catch up with her myself! You've got good taste in women, Bri. I'm going to have to let you pick out my new girlfriends from now on. "

"Damn you Mac, you're getting me horny again."

"Well, you could whip it out and I could suck you off," she teased.

"Normally, I'd say yes...but not in this case. I really need my job." I chortled as I closed the car door.

Later that afternoon, I walked out the door, expecting Mac to drive me home. Mac and Jenny were standing beside her 4x4 talking. I paused for a few seconds to see what was going on. Jenny then jumped into the SUV through the back passenger door and joined Mac, who was sitting in the driver's seat. As I approached, they both waved at me.

I opened the car door and dropped my backpack on the floor beside me, then smiled at Jenny and Mac as I got in. "Hey...What's up, what's going on here?"

"Remember what we desired this morning; it's coming true." Mac hinted. Then she looked in the mirror back at Jenny and said, "Jenny, dear, before we head home, we're going to have something to eat. Is that okay?"

"Allll right, I'm in!" Jenny gave a big thumbs up. You would've thought she was told she was going to Disneyland.

After a bit, we pulled into the restaurant parking lot and got out. Mac grinned at me and wrapped her arm around Jenny's waist, motioning for me to do the same on her other side. Jenny, in turn, put her arms around both our waists as we walked to the door. All through dinner, the two ladies sounded like a bunch of hens clucking away. I couldn't even get a word in edgewise. After we ate, they both got up and went to the restroom. For a while there, I wasn't sure if they were ever coming back. Finally, the two appeared together, arm in arm and giggling. I got up, paid and we proceeded out the door to Mac's vehicle. Mac quickly whispered in my ear as she handed me her keys. "Brian, I absolutely love this girl. In the restroom, Jenny kissed me and grabbed my tits. She thinks you're hot too."

I jumped in the driver's side while Mac and Jenny slid in the back seat. We headed out of the driveway for our 20-minute journey home.

It wasn't too long before I noticed them kissing and running their hands through each other's hair in the rear view mirror. I could hear kissing and groaning while they carried on. Then Jenny's t-shirt was tossed from the back to the passenger seat. Seconds later, came the bra, pants, and a cute pair of pink panties. Mac's top and mini skirt followed shortly afterwards. I knew there wouldn't be a bra or panties as Mac simply hates covering her tits or pussy, even when she's wearing a dress. Mac loves it when total strangers, men and women, stare between her legs or at her braless breasts. I sat there driving and watched the two go at it in the mirror. Mac sucked and fondled Jenny's C's for the longest time.

"Hey Bri," Mac said, giggling. "Jen's pussy is as hairless as a newborn's bottom. She has lovely dark lips. You're going to have a great time with her tiny hole!"

"I can't wait to see his pecker and get fucked by it. I've waited so long for Brian to do it." Jenny declared. "I almost gave up too."

Jenny and Mac switched places. Mac opened her legs wide to meet her new friend. Jenny's head dropped down and I knew precisely what she was doing. About 10 minutes went by when I decided to take a couple detours to let them enjoy each other's company a little while longer. Mac ordered Jenny to lay on the seat.

"Mmm... Brian, her pussy tastes so good!" cried Mac. "I'm going to make this little hussy squirt."

I needed a better look at this. So when I noticed a field with some privacy, I pulled off to watch. I threw the driver's door open and rushed around to the other side, and flung the back passenger door open. As the door opened, Jenny's head slid off the armrest onto the seat. I stared at Mac as she fingered her. Jenny sounded like she was about to sneeze after a few minutes. I knew it was only a matter of seconds until it happened. Suddenly, powerful and continuous spurts of fluid struck Mac right square in the face. She opened her mouth as wide as she could to catch as much of it as possible. Jenny grabbed my legs and drew me closer to her. Jenny's squirting came to an end almost as quickly as it began. Mac laid on top of Jenny and motioned for me to kiss her. I pressed my lips into Mac's, she introduced some of Jenny's discharge from her mouth into mine. The taste of Jenny's juices was pure heaven.

Jenny and Mac were soaked in both sweat and cum, as was the inside of her vehicle. Jenny sat up with both feet on the seat, legs spread apart. They exchanged little kisses, hugs and caressed each other.

"Wow... Brian, your new neighbour is awesome. You are really fortunate to have her."

Mac placed her palm lightly on one of her breasts. "Ahem, Brian and I are a lot more than just neighbors, you know, Jen."

Jenny laughed heartily, like if she were a young child.

As they snuggled in the back seat, I gently closed the back door and drove home. Once I stopped in the driveway, they both slid out. I grabbed their clothes from the front seat to hand them.

"No, Brian, leave my stuff in there until I leave. Is that okay?" Jenny asked. I took out Mac's t-shirt and her skirt. I tossed the rest back and we headed inside to my place.

Jenny took my hand and Mac's just before we stepped into the house. "I love you two. I love you even more now Brian, since we met at work a year ago. You've made it so worthwhile going to work."

I'm going back over to my place and fool around with my sister's or they'll be mad if I don't?" I'll be back a little later. Mac gave me a quick passionate kiss and then she kissed Jenny before walking out the door.

"Wow... you know, Mac is so tiny and she has such a huge heart," Jenny spoke admiringly after Mac closed the screen door behind her.

"If you stick with Jenny, she'll do a lot for you."

"So, Brian, do you want to go out back in your yard and stick your cock in me? I'll even let you cum inside me." Jenny offered.

"Geez... I can't pass up an opportunity like that now, can I?" I started unbuttoning my shirt.

Jenny took hold of my belt, unfastened it, and shook her head sideways. "No, and I'm not going to let you pass up this opportunity. It took me a year to get you this far."

Jenny stood back and watched as I removed my trousers and underpants. Jenny grabbed my cock without hesitation as soon as the clothes were gone and rubbed it till it was practically rock hard.

"Can we sit on the grass? I've never fooled around outside before," she confessed.

"Yep, hang on. "I hurriedly snatched the blanket from the sofa and went into the kitchen cabinets for a bottle of canola oil. I took a step behind Jenny and smacked her nice round ass." Let's go!"

"What are you going to do with that?" Jenny inquired, pointing to the bottle.

"You'll find out soon enough." I made a remark.

Jenny looked confused and cocked her head, unsure what he planned to accomplish with a bottle of canola oil. She was hoping her coworker wouldn't get too kinky because she likes things to be simple.

Jenny came to a halt when she stepped out the rear door. "Brian, could we go out on the lawn?" She inquired, pointing to a shaded area.

We strolled towards a large old popular tree that was creating a huge shadow. I placed the blanket on the ground and threw the bottle at the blanket's edge.

I looked into the eyes of the medium-built blonde I had lusted after for 10 months. She was only a few inches shorter than I was. I leaned myself into her, wrapping my arms around her waist. We exchanged our first kiss. Jenny reached up and drew my head in her direction. Our lips touched again and again as she kissed me.

Several amorous minutes passed before I laid her down on the blanket.

I spoke gently as I reached for the canola oil. "Role on your stomach."

She turned around and tucked her hands under her chin, her gaze fixed on me. I brushed the oil across her silky white skin, from her shoulders to the bottom of her buttocks. Then I started massaging her aching muscles. She exhaled a massive breath of relief. "Ohhh! Brian, it feels fantastic. Don't give up!"

I massaged her all the way down to the back of her foot and then began working my way back up. I caressed her buttocks and then rubbed my fingers hard between her legs. She extended her legs further, urging me to keep going. I rubbed her clit for several minutes before inserting my finger.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. As I went on, I could feel her stickiness within.

Mac, Mariah, and Mezzie sauntered across the yard, bare and ready to have some sexy time.

Jenny was ordered to lie on her back. I straddled her and perched on her hips, my cock dangling between her legs.

I poured oil over her once more, starting with Jenny's tummy and working my hands up to her shoulders. I moved my hands to the valley between her breasts. I squeezed and worked each breast. Her nipples became hard as I leaned down and sucked each one.

The three females from next door stood watching while I worked my magic with Jenny.

"Omg," Jenny announced to her new friends, "he's really wonderful with his hands." You have to give it a go."

"We know!" the three of them said in unison, laughing.

Mariah snatched the bottle of canola oil from the ground. She smeared it all over my shoulders,back and chest. Mariah moved her hands over my back and ass then reached down to my cock, and rubbed it until it was hard. All the while I continued to massage my new blonde lover.

Once Mariah got me hard, I inserted myself into Jenny's wet, juicy hole. Seconds later, Mariah pressed her boobs against my back, one arm around me. Then with her other hand stuck her finger into my ass as far as it could reach.

"Damn, that feels good Mar!" Mariah seemed to enjoy this as she continued for some time.

Meanwhile, Mezzie positioned herself on top of Mac as they stretched out on the ground an arms length away. The two kissed passionately while wrapping their arms around each other.

Mariah dropped to the ground and licked both my cock and Jenny's pussy as it slid in and out of her tight little hole.

I stood up to take a breather, and Mariah took my position, delighting Jenny. Jenny eagerly reciprocated Mariah's advances.

I was pleased to sit and observe them. Mezzie and Macassa saw that I was free and encouraged me to join them. As I was about to join them, I suddenly had the sudden urge to pee. I pulled the foreskin back on my cock and let go.

As they waited, a nice rainbow shaped stream formed beside them. Mezzie decided she, too, had to go. She simply squats between Mac and I, and a little trickle of yellow flows to the ground. She rose up and stood in front of Mac, who was only too eager to clean her pussy. Mac got up and stood in front of the other two, pulled her pussy lips apart. She unleashed a strong torrent, bathing them with her warm yellow urine. Jenny had Mariah pinned to the ground kissing, and sucking nipples. She didn't miss a beat, instead she seemed to enjoy Mac's little impromptu shower.

Jenny, grinning and laughing, she beckoned me with her hand, l gladly went to her. While on my hands and knees with my hard cock hanging down and ready for some more action. She cooed. "Remember what I told you? I wanted you to fill my pussy with your sperm? So put it in there."

Jenny leaned back in the grass looking to the sky as I positioned my 185lb body over her 125lb figure. She wrapped her arms around me once I entered her.

A chorus of praise and cheers erupted from the side, encouraging me.

"Go Brian!" exclaims Mac. "Dig deep!"

Use that prick like a man and do it to her." Mariah exclaimed.

Mezzie, who was timid, merely whooped, screamed, and howled.

You could see with the smile on Jenny that she was having the time of her life. Jenny burst up laughing, "You guys sound like it's a football game!"

I kept going amid the cheers and jeers, then there was pawing, groping and feeling the two of us too.

I put my hand beneath Jenny's head, grabbing her soft blonde hair. Seconds later I thrusted deep into her, expelling the contents of my cock. I laid there in a heap of flesh while the girls clapped and hollered, "He did it!, YEAH!!"

Jenny looked up at the girls and asked, "Do I get to join the group now?"

Mac shouted, "You're a lifer!"

Jenny laid her head back on the ground taking in the moment.

Jenny and Mac moved in with me a few weeks later. Mariah and Mezzie are looking for a successor, and I'm sure they'll be seeking my assistance in the very near future.

12