Sisterly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed herself where she had access to her mother's cunt and went at her engorged clit with a vengeance. And so, with me pounding away on top and rose rubbing away from below, Mrs. Rodriquez started her orgasm.

We both stayed with her as she rode it out and the next one arrived.

Only when a third, less powerful orgasm ended did I cum again and roll away exhausted.

Rosa, bless her lewd little heart, pounced on her mother's snatch and ate her to yet a fourth cum, then they both collapsed on the floor, sated.

"Wanna take us to the movies Saturday night?" Rosa said after a while. "We could, you know ... do it again after."

"I'd love too, Rosa, but I'll be in the city this weekend. It's my parents, you know?"

"She rattled off a sentence or two in Spanish explaining the offer and situation to her mother, who nodded.

"Another time, perhaps?" Rosa added a moment later.

"Oh yes, I'd love that!" I said and kissed them both, then kissed them again, tonguing them for a longer period, to demonstrate that I did like them both very much.

"You wan one more blowjob?" Mrs. Rodriquez inquired slyly as I began to dress with both of them sitting watching me in the nude.

"Thank you, but no, I don't think I could take another so soon."

I kissed them both again while rubbing their respective pussies, and then left them, hoping I would see them the following week.

12