Sisterly Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a couple of quick thrusts and she grunted twice, but pulled me tighter against her.

I raised myself up on my elbows and looked down between us. I was buried to the hilt in her and bent my head so as to take a nipple between my teeth.

I bit it, not that hard, but hard enough to hear her gasp out, "Oh, Gawd!"

A second later she was humping like crazy, with her legs clasped tightly around my waist.

I responded to her humping motions by grinding my hips in to meet hers, pumping my cock in and out of her harder and faster, then faster yet and then slowing down to a crawl because I'd run out of gas.

But Reggie didn't know that. All she knew was that I'd brought her over the top and into a wonderful climax.

She groaned happily, and told me feveredly, "This is great! It's better than last time! Can we keep going?"

My dick answered for me, and soon we were both were clutching at each other, her nails scraping my back, my hands leaving tell-tale bruises that she would have to hide from her mother's view for the next several days.

Suddenly I couldn't hold off any longer and I started to cum, "I'm cumming!" I shouted as a drop of sweat fell from my chin and landed on Reggie's neck.

I unleashed a torrent of sperm into her as I emptied my ball sacs.

Reggie came again and we came to a halt and lay plastered against one another for a minute or two, before I rolled off her, my slimy cock dropping out of its warm hole.

"Can we do it again?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure, why not? But I should order us a pizza while I recoup my powers.

She giggled, "You sound like you have super powers, Howie."

You think I don't?" I said with a loving smile.

"So let's do it again, right now!" Reggie chirped happily.

"Unfortunately, you have a tiny amount of Kryptonite in that pussy of yours. I need to recoup as I said, but it shouldn't be long."

We both laughed and cuddled for a while and then I called in our pizza order.

The pizza came and they fooled around as they ate and got pizza sauce all over one another.

"We should take a shower or we'll get this stuff all over everything. Your Mom will know something went on while she was out," Reggie said, and I had to agree. Besides, it was a great idea.

"Yes! Yes!" Reggie yelled, "Oh, its soooo romantic!"

As we scampered into the shower, Reggie repeated her earlier question: "do you really love me?"

"Of course I love you ..."

"But ... there's a but in there, Howie, I can feel it," she said sternly enough for me to make up a reply that sounded plausible.

"Well I do love you, but--and there's the but you're looking for--don't go telling any of your girl friends, okay?"

"Well if I do, they won't tell anyone," she replied defensively.

I nodded my head as if to say, I know exactly what they'll do, then gave her a light slap on the derrière to hurry her into the bathroom, and the awaiting shower.

Regina stood there under the spray while I gently soaped her up from head to toe and back again. I was careful to avoid the more sensual parts of her body when cleansing her gorgeous form and she returned the favor that is, until she accidentally backed into me and my boner boinged.

"Oh, what's that?" she asked playfully as my tumescent cock pressed against her cheeks and I reached up to cup her breasts.

I heard her sigh over the sound of the cascading water just as she reached back and found me, cupping my balls in the process.

"They're so soft . . . I thought that they'd be hard . . . like little pebbles."

"You know not to squeeze them, right?"

"Oh, yeah, Howie, I won't hurt you. I'd die before hurting you, Howie."

I tweaked both of her nipples in response, and Reggie yelped and inadvertently squeezed my left nut, but not too hard.

"Owww! Fuck that hurt Reggie!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Howie! I didn't ..."

"Forget it," I said, as the pain quickly evaporated. "On second thought, don't forget it. But please don't do it again."

She had already released me and took possession of my erection.

"Can I suck it now?"

"Wait a minute, I'm not finished with you yet," I said, picking up the soap and lathering her breasts as she purred contentedly. When I sent my hand across her abdomen she shuddered and made a funny noise.

I knew Reggie was hot, but didn't know how hot until my fingers skimmed the opening of her pussy while my thumb rolled over her clit.

Damned if she didn't cum.

I kept at her, sending two fingers into her and looking for the g-spot. I kissed her and while all that was going on; I tried a soapy finger on her ass.

It went right in. Her knees buckled, and as she came again, she sank slowly to the floor.

I turned the water off, got us two large towels and helped her to her feet and out of the shower.

Reggie dried off while sitting on the toilet.

Eventually she felt secure enough to try standing again and managed it with no repercussions.

"Howie ... Howie ..." she said twice.

"Yes, baby?"

"You--you made me cum faster than I ever did myself, you know?"

"Really, I made you cum that fast?"

"Yeah, you know when you're all worked up over someone, or something you've seen, like maybe a porno flick?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that's um, that's when I usually masturbate, you know?"

"Okay, me too, lots of times," I admitted.

"Um, well, seeing that shit or thinking about something, or someone kinda primes my fuse, you know?"

"Yeah, I can relate to that, Reggie."

"Well like I said, my fuse was primed when I stepped into the shower; but it usually takes a couple minutes before I go over the edge ... not this time though. I came so fast both times that I was powerless. I mean I couldn't stop cumming and I couldn't stand up. Thanks for getting me off so ... so big, and for keeping me from hurting myself."

She kissed me again and then knelt down on the dampened towel and kissed the tip of my dick. "I wanna suck you for a while, Howie. You do have the loveliest cock."

"Thank you, but, and please pardon my asking, but what have you compared it with?"

"Just magazines and porno flicks. I mean, outside of the six-year old I babysit for once a week, yours is the only one I've ever seen personally."

"Reggie, I would be honored if you'd suck me for as long as you like."

"Ooooh, thank you, Howie!"

By this time my dick stood up straight from my groin, lined with thick, angry looking veins. It was bobbing gently, but insistently, as I watched Reggie's changing facial expressions.

"You've done this before, Reggie. Just take hold of it," and she did.

"The main thing to remember is to watch your teeth."

"Oh, yeah. You told me last time."

She was still holding it, seeming to try to memorize it. That's simply a guess on my part. I never bothered to verify it.

"Do ... would you mind if I just kissed it a while?"

"No, do whatever you want, Reggie." I let a hand rest lightly on her head and sent the other to fondle her right breast.

"Mmmm," she moaned appreciatively, and then placed a sloppy kiss on the very tip of my dick.

I moaned back at her and we both laughed.

The next thing I knew, she was licking around the entire head, with an occasional suck bestowed by her lovely lips.

I moaned again, murmuring, "Nice," or something like that.

I felt her tits pressing against the inside of my thighs. She glanced up, met my eyes and smiled happily.

"I love giving you head, Howie," she said and I knew she meant it.

Then she widened her mouth and parted her pearly white teeth, ever mindful of my earlier warning about scraping or biting my precious treasure, and took in about two full inches of my pride and joy.

With the head of my cock lolling uneasily on top of her tongue, I ushered another inch into her mouth.

Reggie panicked and quickly took me from her mouth. "I ... I thought you were going to choke me!"

"No—No, I won't do that. When I think it's safe to feed you more I will, but if I hear the first sign of you gagging on it, I swear I'll pull out, okay?"

"Oh, okay then. Let's try it again."

This time she sucked the tip of into her mouth and kept my penetration at about two inches. I was surprised at this because the last time she'd taken much more and certainly much quicker. But I accepted the fact that she wanted to do this and had a fear of choking and I decided to let her proceed at her own pace.

After a minute or two, Reggie discovered her mouth was producing a great deal of saliva, making it easier to handle the shaft between her lips. Little by little, she attempted to service the rest of my eight inch cudgel.

She was experimenting with her tongue at this point, wrapping it around the cockhead. Each stroke of her tongue was now driving me crazy. I started moving on my own, rocking gently back and forth, gradually feeding more cock into her mouth.

At that point, Reggie was no longer having difficulty in accepting my 'lovely cock.'

"Oh, that's it! That's sooo nice. Man you sure can suck cock!"

As I uttered those words of praise, I reached out to fondle both her breasts for now I knew that they were ultra sensitive and might trigger another orgasm if I did a few things right. I just had to figure what they were.

After all, that's what Reggie was doing with my cock, wasn't it?

Were I grading our performances I'd have put Reggie in the lead, for she was opening new vistas in sucking dick. As far as I was concerned. My sister and Candy had taught me many things having had extensive experience in fellating guys between them, or so I thought. (I was later proven correct in said assessment, but that's another story.)

Reggie responded to the compliment by sucking harder while her tiny hand circled the portion of my cock not in her mouth and began to jerk me off. It was probably instinctual on her part, for she was enjoying every bit of it.

In fact, she was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't hear me when I said; "Lick it a little. Take it out and lick it like an ice cream cone."

The little minx took it from her mouth and said, "What?"

"Keep it out of your mouth for a moment," I said. "Just um, run your tongue over the head a little before sucking it into your mouth again."

"Okay, sure, Howie!" she replied brightly as would any eager student.

I looked downward as her pink tongue flickered over the sides of my dick from base to crown, and I groaned with surreal pleasure.

Her eyes met mine and she grinned and said, "If this is all it takes to make you happy, then I'm even happier than you, 'cause I love sucking this ole cock!"

Then Reggie attacked the head of my love wand and my body began to tremble. What followed was fucking fantastic!

Her tongue was everywhere, slithering like a snake; coating every inch of my cock with a fine patina of sweet, warm saliva. She told me after that she'd been so attuned at this point that she could feel the blood throbbing through my penis.

"Do my balls," I gasped, no longer trying to control my voice. "Lick them, just like you're doing to my dick!"

Without the slightest hesitation she moved to my balls, holding the soft globes in the palm of her hand and examining them carefully before lapping at them with her tongue.

My aching to cum cock signaled me that it was ready to go and I watched as her clinging, swollen lips drew them completely into her mouth and bathed them with her hot saliva.

"Reggie!"

"Reggie!"

"Mmmph?"

"I'm close, Reg ..." I managed to say.

Regina brushed her long hair out of her eyes, and sensing that I wanted her to take my cock back into her hot little mouth, let my testicles fall free and yelled, "AISLE OH VIEW," before absorbing most of my dick and resuming her hard sucking.

She had already discovered that if she inclined her neck a certain way, she wasn't gagging when taking me a little deeper. Wait 'til the girls start their shit about taking a guy deep, she thought, I'll know who's full of shit and who isn't.

"Reggie!" I called out.

She increased the intensity of her sucking.

"No! Please stop!"

"What?" she asked after plopping my dick from her mouth.

"I . . . I want to try something. That is if you don't mind."

"What is it, Howie?"

"I want to fuck your tits; I can't get them out of my mind."

Reggie didn't understand and blurted out, "There's no fucking hole there. How are you gonna fuck them?"

I managed a weak laugh, and Reggie grinned at me questionably.

"I put it between them, Reggie. Here, look, see how it looks when I slip it between them>"

"Huh?" she said, still not grasping what I'd get out of it.

"Squeeze it between them," I said and the urgency in my voice made her comply without any other questions.

"Oh," she said, beginning to understand. She took my cock in one hand and pressed it against her chest, then used the other to press her breasts together. Glancing down, Reggie saw how her breasts formed a nearly perfect channel for my slimy cock to ride.

I began a slow pumping sequence; slow because I was about to cum and wanted to delay it as long as possible.

It was Reggie who saw other possibilities and began licking the head of my dick each time it reached the upper portion of her magnificent globes.

I knew I couldn't hold off any longer and told her to take it back into her mouth. Of course she did.

"You're gonna cum in my mouth?"

"Yeah, don't you want me too?"

"I don't kno ..." My cock was back between her lips before she finished the sentence.

Her tongue began its all too familiar dance over the taut skin of my shaft. I gave her shoulder a light squeeze signaling my forthcoming ejaculation.

I was humping her face with greater speed and suddenly stopped as the first jet of sperm catapulted out of my cock and down her throat.

Reggie choked and reflexively yanked me from her mouth. The second rope of cum splattered across the bridge of her nose and left eye.

Unbeknownst to either of us, the door to my room opened at the very moment I groaned "Christ almighty, I'm cumming like an oil well."

The third line of ejaculate caromed off her chin and hung down, a long, translucent string of sperm dangled for the longest time before settling in the middle of her cleavage.

It was only then that I heard my mother's voice.

Apparently she had been screaming at me, or us for a few seconds before either of us realized she was in the room with us.

"Howie, what the fuck is going on?"

Reggie screamed and covered her breasts, leaving her semen splattered face open for ... well anything.

I wasn't any better, covering my rapidly shrinking dick with both hands while stammering something inane, like "What are you doing home?"

To be continued.

12