Sisterly Love Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's brain was racing. Howie had mentioned this boy to her. What was it he'd said?

She was offering him a can Pepsi Cola when it hit her. We were in bed--I had just mentioned that his penis was outlandishly long for a young man. He'd laughed and said, 'You think I'm hung. You should see Duane. He's got one about a foot long'.

Unable to help herself, Rachel glanced down at his groin and saw a slight bulge running along his upper thigh. Good Lord, is that thing real? She asked herself.

That glance changed the entire dynamic of their conversation.

Duane followed her eyes and smiled on seeing the started expression on her face.

"Yes, that's me, I'm afraid. I do have a certain reputation, Mrs. Lamella, but you have nothing to fear from me. I'm just looking for Howie."

"Err, yes, Duane," she managed to say after forcing herself to meet his eye. "Like I said, he's with his sister, Stephanie this weekend. He should be back this evening, usually about 9 or 9:30."

She wanted to bite her tongue for telling him that. Now he knew she was alone in the house for at least six hours. Stupid--stupid--stupid! That's me all over. It would serve me right if this kid decides to rape me.

"What--what is it you need from Howie, Duane?"

"I thought I told you. We were supposed to go to this basketball game."

"I seriously doubt it, Duane. What are you boys up too? I want the truth."

He stared her down, making Rachel uncomfortable and excited at the same time. We're playing the game, he and I. Christ, it's been ages since I did this.

He reached out and touched her shoulder. It was as if a jolt of electricity ran from the shoulder to her pussy.

"OH" Both said at the same time.

She risked another look at his groin. His member had grown to what Rachel thought a humongous size.

"Christ is THAT real or do you have something jammed in there!" she said struggling to catch her breath.

Duane laughed and said, "Open that robe and show me your tits and I'll take it out. I won't do anything else--just show it to you. Is it a deal?"

Her voice was as dry as she could remember, but she managed to get the words out. "Okay, deal. Let me see it."

"Ladies first," he said and with a slight frown, Rachel slowly opened the robe enough to bare her left breast.

"Both of them please," Duane said softly. Rachel nodded and clenching the robe at her waist, allowed it to fall open and reveal both of her breasts to the teenage boy.

Duane stood there taking them in. To his way of thinking, Howie's mother had terrific tits. I bet she doesn't wear a bra half the time--doesn't need one, he told himself.

To Rachel, he said. "You've got beautiful tits, Mrs. Lamella, really and truly you do."

Leaving herself half naked, Rachel ignored his comment (although filing it away until later) and said curtly, "Your turn, Duane."

He sighed and said, "All right, I'll give you the full treatment."

And while Rachel was wondering what that meant, he dropped his trousers and shorts and let his semi-erect penis spring free of its confinement.

Rachel mouthed the words -- 'Oh my God' and her eyes widened in stunned surprise as she absorbed the size of his phallus.

"Touch it if you want. It will get harder and a little longer."

It's doubtful that she even heard him, for Rachel was already lowering herself to her knees and opening her mouth.

"Yes, that's it," he said encouragingly. "But go slow, you need to get used to it."

Several swift passes of her mouth on his cockhead lubricated his erection, and then Rachel had him in her throat. To her surprise, Duane kept interrupting her blowjob to pull her up to kiss.

Another surprise; his kisses were simply amazingly good! The robe fell to the floor, leaving her nude before him. She never gave it a thought. She was too busy thinking about how wonderful his kisses were. Where did he learn this? What wonderful woman took the time to teach him this?

And then she just left everything to him as he bit her neck making her shiver with delight, then under the ear, followed by sticking his tongue into the ear and then sucking her earlobe. With all this going on, Rachel realized belatedly that his fingers were already inside her, pressing softly, insistently, opening her up for him by squeezing briefly, then relaxing and contracting again, her deep breaths now rhythmic as the first waves of her coming orgasm reached the shoreline.

Am I dreaming? Rachel wondered as they made their way to her bedroom; his hand cupping her breast, the palm pressing against her flesh and feeling it shift, then plucking the nipple as he laid her out on the sheets and returned to biting her neck.

Hickies ... he'll leave fucking hickies on my neck! Fuck it! I can wear a scarf until they go away, and look at them while I masturbate while reliving this moment! Jesus, I'm already thinking about the afterward and it's still going on! Who is this kid?

It took her a moment to conclude he now had three fingers inside her teasing her g-spot while the crook of his hand was rubbing over her clitoris.

I'm making noises I've never made before. At least I don't recall making them; Rachel thought followed almost instantly by so what's my Howie doing with this guy? Then realizing what it had to be. They're fucking everything in sight--the two of them! But then Duane spun his wrist as he frigged her furiously and Rachel's mind went blank with the last thing she remembered being the wet noises his fingers were making in her cunt.

Her next coherent thoughts were that his cock was in her mouth, her throat actually and she was making strange glugging sounds as he throat fucked her. Saliva was overflowing her lips and dribbling down her chin. She felt wonderful and had no immediate desire to remove his truncheon-like cock from her mouth. She decided to concentrate on breathing first and then to determine where and what was coming next.

As Rachel took stock of what was happening, she found her own fingers were jammed into her cunt and Duane was now slapping her face with his sizable prick while she tried to capture it with her mouth.

This is fucking crazy! She thought, and yet I love it!

"Taste yourself, Rachel," he said. And she did, until he urged the fingers from her mouth and kissed her savagely, biting her lower lip then sliding his tongue between them as he sampled her sexual excretions on her lips with his own.

At the same time he reached between her legs and using his palm, pressed hard against her pussy, then slapped it several times.

Rachel shuddered and came.

Rolling away from her Duane dragged her by the legs to the bed's center and heaved one of her ankles over each of his shoulders before plunging his face between her thighs. Rachel held on to the short hairs at the back of his head as he licked and fingered her to several quick orgasms.

Duane was breathing heavily as he bit at Rachel's neck and shoulder.

In the end, they went to a different position. Rachel's head was on the floor, and she used her hands to prop her back and buttocks vertical. He stood, knees bent, straddling her, and his fingers slanted his rampant cock downward. High above her, Rache saw the rise of his back, the skimpy few hairs on his shoulders, and the wildly thick hair atop his head. Light gleamed from the sheen of sweat and gave him an otherworldly gloss. He penetrated her cunt as he squatted and lifted, filling her as she'd never been filled before, or since, for that matter.

Duane's thighs bounced off my buttocks when his cock bottomed in and his balls slapped against her perineum and pussy half a second later. He slammed into her for seven minutes non-stop, sweat flying in every direction before he yelled out and spurted.

He pulled out while still ejaculating and his hot semen slashed her cheek like a liquid whip.

They lay there entangled, panting and holding each other tightly.

"So Howie's not going to be here anytime soon, eh?"

"No, I'm afraid not," Rachel said, rubbing her palm over his nipples.

"Mind if I use your phone? I have to cancel an appointment."

"Sure, go ahead," she said, then added, "Were you and Howie going to service some other woman?"

"Three of them, actually; we would have gotten $1500 for the evening."

"You guys are male escorts!"

"Yeah, we're really in demand. I could book us up five nights a week, but it would kill us," he laughed. "Not really, but we wouldn't be efficient, you know?"

"My Howie's an escort!"

"Is that a question?"

"No, it was more of a statement, Duane. Now, if you've cancelled tonight's job, does that mean you're free for the evening?"

He grinned at her. "Yes, it does. Now I'm very good at anal, would you like to try that next?"

12