Sisterly Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Duane freed her huge breasts from the bustier, I worked her panties off and tossed them aside. Her cunt lips were thicker than any I'd encountered before. I went down on her, taking each of her labia between my lips in turn and squeezing, then biting them while she continued kissing Duane.

The moment my tongue slipped into her vagina, the sound began. As best I can describe it would be as a kind of awing noise -- Aaw—Aaw--Aaw. But it didn't stop. It was Claudia's way of telling us that she was either cumming, or about to cum.

I heard Duane ask her if she liked what we were doing, and her husky reply: "Very fucking much!"

"Jesus, Howie, ain't her tits gigantic?"

Since I was busy eating her out, I could only grunt my reply; only to stop when Claudia cooed, "Why don't you boys each suck on my titties?"

But when I left off her pussy, Claudia protested at the loss and asked that I "finger her while doing the tittie thing." Easy enough to do; and Claudia readily accepted three fingers right off the bat.

After some five minutes of biting and sucking on her nipple I moved upward to kiss her for the first time. Duane, on the other hand, moved downward, tugged my fingers from her snatch and went at her orally.

Claudia seemed delighted. She returned my kiss with a surprising fervor. I noticed that although Claudia was somewhat overweight, her kisses were lovely, her lips soft and yielding, her tongue a velvet serpent that was or appeared to be everywhere at once. I had a fleeting thought of how nice it would be to have it probing my asshole, but put that thought out of my mind, for we were there to service her, and not the other way around.

At some point I realized my lips were swollen from all the kissing and tit sucking and tendered my finger to her mouth in lieu of my lips and tongue. Claudia sucked the digit as if it were a cock, and I wanted to offer her mine to see just how good it would feel to have her knowing mouth work it over.

But that would come later. We were servicing her. This was a concept I had trouble with, and had to constantly upbraid myself about. Looking back, it's understandable, as young as I was--I wanted to fuck more for my personal pleasure than anything else, but the lady was paying me to perform for her benefit, not mine. The distinctions are clear enough on paper, but try telling your cock that in the heat of battle.

Duane finally took charge and carried Claudia to a nearby armchair, and after sitting down, pulled her onto his lap with her legs on the armrests. I remained on the couch watching as he ran a finger down her leg only to stop at the arch of her foot.

This was new. Where did he learn this? I wonder. Next he unbuckled the strap of Claudia's high-heeled shoe and gripped her ankle.

"Do you realize what shoes like these do to me?" he said, then kissed and nipped her ankle before moving up to her calf, and then kissing his way to the back of her knee.

Claudia was shaking uncontrollably. Every syllable he uttered, every kiss he bestowed on her seemed to reverberate straight to her clit.

I found myself asking: Was Duane aware of the power he had over her?

The following might explain why I felt that way. Duane spread her thighs, not gingerly, but rather roughly and then stared at her sex for a long moment, before saying clear enough for everyone to hear, "Mine, all mine!"

He stood back and began removing his clothing. I stood watching for a time, and then did the same, carefully folding my clothing and piling it on another chair nearby.

What followed was a surprise to me, but obviously something that had been agreed upon before hand. Duane stood before Claudia with his long hose-like prick jutting out in front of him, and prattled on about how much he liked her stockings, heels and tight fitting corset, and then told her to assume the position.

To Claudia that meant kneeling before the armchair and burying her face into it's back while raising her ass up before him. Duane proceeded to spank her, slapping her cheeks until they reddened considerably and I could see his hand prints glowing on each of them. She didn't make a sound.

When Duane finished, Claudia stood up, turned around and sat down, trying not to wince at the obvious pain it caused.

"Howie, why don't you pull on her nipples for a while? Claudia likes that, don't you, Claudia?"

"Yes. I do like that. Pinch them too. I like the pain. It feels good, so good. You'd be surprised how good it feels when it's done right."

I allowed myself a moment to feast my eyes upon her nipples then took hold of both. They hardened almost instantly.

"How long do you think we can make these, Claudia? I inquired, adapting Duane's off handed manner of talking to her. Without waiting for her to answer, I twisted hard and pulled upward, lifting both tits completely out of her corset.

"Ahhhh—Ahhhh! That ... Don't, oh god, oh god!" She screamed, but neither Duane nor I cared about the noise, or her pain level.

Still holding both nipples, I began to shake her breasts and brought on a different set of pain to the same area.

Duane leaned in and whispers into her ear, "Claudia, baby, we're not doing anything you don't want done to you are we?"

To my surprise, her breathing evened out, and she started to relax. She was actually smiling!

I slapped her breast in a downward motion, enjoying her surprised scream. I do the same to the other one, then go back and forth. I love how they wobble, and how she writhes so prettily for me.

Suddenly, Claudia hissed, "Stop it ... that really hurts!"

I ignore her and slap them again, only to have Duane tell me to stop, and I do.

The scent of her arousal is intoxicating. "Are we moving on?" I inquire of Duane.

"Not just yet. You like slapping her?"

I don't mind," I answer, wondering what he has in mind.

"Try slapping her cunt."

I was shocked by this. Did he know that I had done that to my mother just last night? I realized he had no way of knowing and it was merely a coincidence. All this occurred in a flash, and I positioned myself so that I had access to Claudia's cunt and smacked her dead center the first try.

Claudia looked up at me. I don't think she realized how beautiful she looked at that moment, with her ass in the air, her blonde hair now wild, and her full bruised breasts swaying slightly. But it's the dazed, aroused and submissive look on her face that is most appealing.

Six times I slapped her snatch with nary a whimper. I looked at Duane for guidance, and he finally nodded and moved in next to me saying, I'll finger her ass, you do her twat."

A second later my fingers were sliding all over her hot little slit. Duane yelled in her face, "Open that ass for me!"

Claudia grabbed hold of her big round ass and pulled it open. She moaned loudly when Duane sent his finger or fingers into her ass. I couldn't see, and I didn't ask.

Duane started laughing and I stopped to suck her juice off my fingers then dipped them back in for a second helping. I tried rubbing my erection against her face to see if it turned her on even more. It might have, for she tried to capture it with her mouth, but I played keep away, until I couldn't stand it any longer and stuck it in her sodden cunt.

"Jackhammer her," Duane said clearing out so I had plenty of room. I remembered our earlier plan to savage her that way and did my best.

Duane timed me, or so he said. I lasted thirty-seven seconds, fucking like a maniac before I collapsed and fell away from her. Duane jumped in and started fucking her even faster than I had.

Claudia started to cum about twenty seconds in. No, I did not time him, but I believed him when he said he was capable of maintaining that pace for a full sixty seconds or longer. When Duane quit I was ready and jumped her bones imagining myself an old

west Pony Express riders back in the day.

Claudia lunged at my cock, trying desperately to get me inside her. I used my thumbs to spread her pussy open. (Her labia were thick and swollen and kind of got in the way at first.) But it was her pussy that drew my dick in and I went crazy again, and she kept cumming, screaming: "Fuck me, fuck me, oh, don't stop--please don't stop!"

And moments later her cries changed to: "I can't take it! Oh, Christ, don't stop! I'm c-c-cumming--I'm cumming!

Duane took my place and he attacked her manically, trying to surpass his previous minute long series of jackhammering non-stop.

She was babbling for the most part, but I did understand her saying: "I will do ANYTHING you want! Don't stop! This--this is fantastic!"

I realized that the intervals between fucking Claudia so violently allowed me to control my orgasm more efficiently than usual. I had to believe the same was true for Duane for neither of us had ejaculated at this point and we had been fucking her like madmen when we were inside her.

Claudia lost in her lust, let loose a long sexy scream and pulled wildly at her hair with both hands. Duane and I switched off again and as I resumed my jackhammering strokes, Duane moved a life-sized mirror over so Claudia could see us fornicating in its refection. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a perfect "O" on seeing herself being fucked from that angle.

"Ohhh fuckkk ... I'm cumming again!"

I felt her cunt contract around my shaft, milking me; my balls tightened and I felt my semen boiling toward the surface. I pulled out of Claudia and sent two quick ropes of semen spattering across her heavy breasts.

"Move the fuck over!" Duane shouted and I did, offering my still oozing cock to Claudia's still opened mouth.

Duane filled her cunt with his 12" shaft and drilled her repeatedly, although I can say that his rat-a-tat-tat rhythm was a little slower than it had been.

I can only assume that she milked his cock as she had mine, for Duane was soon jerking his cock as his load spurted out into her face and my dick and her hand holding said dick in her mouth. In short, Claudia was covered with our combined sperm load.

She greedily sucked and licked the remaining semen from our respective pricks, and then took a long look at herself in the mirror, especially her face and cum slathered all over it.

"You two guys ..." She said. "I--I've never cum so hard or so much for that matter. You're amazing! If anyone had told me I'd love having sex with two guys at once I'd have told them they were crazy. But ... and I swear I'll tell my closest girlfriends about the two of you ... and recommend they try you."

"Thank you, Claudia, we said in tandem.

"No--no, we girls talk about guys--how they perform and so on. You two top any list I've ever heard of, and I've heard quite a few women discuss their best male partners at length.

"Now, I know I agreed to pay Duane a set fee for tonight ..."

"That's all we expect, Claudia, really you needn't ..."

"No, I insist, I know you were trying something out and all that. Well the experiment, if that's what it was, worked to perfection and you deserve to be paid properly. So when my legs are working again, I'll write another check rounding off the night at an even $5000. But I hope you both have another round left in those magnificent balls of yours."

I laughed and looked at Duane. "I do, and I'm sure he does as well."

Duane was laughing along with Claudia and shook his lengthy penis. "He'll be ready in a few short minutes. But I have to warn you, Claudia, we'll be slower this time."

"That's exactly what I want. Exactly what I want; now whose cock can I suck first?"

12