Sisterly Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa got back in the water and asked Brenda to seat herself just as she showed her. Brenda hesitated, but just briefly. Once she was comfortably seated, Teresa knelt between her widely spread legs. When Brenda first did, and in spite of being soaking wet, you could see a small rivulet of milky white liquid oozing out her vagina down onto her anus.

At first Teresa simply took in the sight of Brenda openly displayed pussy with her long labia spread wide like the wings of a butterfly allowing a clear view of her vaginal orifice. Even her pee hole was visible. But what caught Teresa's attention the most was Brenda's incredibly big clitoris. Fully aroused as it was it had to be at least three quarters of an inch long, and big around as the tip of my little finger. As with me, it probably was the biggest clitoris Teresa had ever seen as it proudly poked out like a tiny cock.

"Oh my Brenda...what an appetizing pussy you have. Between your long lips and incredible clitoris I don't know where to begin. Not forgetting your delectable looking bumhole."

If it was me, I would have started with Brenda's thighs by licking and kissing them. But Teresa went directly for her pretty rosebud first, which she licked up & down before swirling her tongue around it in tight little circles.

As she was, Rita finally lifted her head off my shoulder and asked how long it had been since she orgasmed.

"Not long Rita, but now that you're fully conscious, we can both watch Teresa going down on Brenda."

She quickly looked to where they were and discovered Brenda sitting on the corner of the hot tub with Teresa's face buried between her legs as she rimmed her asshole. And very much to Brenda's delight. Who had a look on her face like she died and went to Heaven since it was the first time she ever experienced someone tonguing her butthole.

"Wow Lacey. It didn't take long for them to get to know each other better. How long has Teresa been at it?"

"She just started, and with Brenda's asshole so most likely she'll be busy for a while. Let's cuddle as we watch the show, which I'm sure will be very entertaining by the time it ends. And while I'm just guessing...pretty wildly."

At that point, Teresa stopped tonguing Brenda's anus and took one of her long labia in her mouth. After she gently sucked it until it was fully engorged she sucked the other labia until it also was, and just as red. She then proceeded to lick between her pussy lips with long stiff tongue strokes starting at Brenda's asshole and ending at her clitoris. Of which she'd slowly swirled her tongue around the latter before repeating the process over and over. Although she made it a point to pause intermittently at Brenda's vaginal opening to tongue it deeply as she could.

To say Brenda was enjoying Teresa's oral play would have put it mildly. She gazed down at Teresa and seemed hypnotized as she watched her lick both her intimate holes and clitoris. All while she moaned ever so softly as her tongue repeatedly licked her lips. I swore I even saw saliva oozing out of the corner of her mouth.

After what seemed like a good fifteen minutes of Teresa licking up and down the entire length of Brenda's private stretch of real estate, she finally focused all her attention on her clitoris. First she swirled her tongue around it before switching to a rapid back & forth tongue lashing. Teresa's tongue moved so fast it was almost a blur, and she wasn't showing any signs of slowing.

She probably wouldn't have either until Brenda nearly shouted..."Oh sweet Jesus Teresa. I'm about to orgasm so please suck my clit until I do."

Teresa didn't have to be asked twice before she took Brenda's monster of a clit between her lips and began sucking it like you would a nipple. As she did, it was easy to see Brenda was on the edge of having one massive climax.

I thought I'd never see my sister on the verge of an orgasm. Let alone the one she was about to have, and from another woman going down on her. While she'd been pretty quiet except for constant moaning, and advising Teresa it was time to suck her clit, she suddenly became a literal chatterbox.

"You're sucking my clit perfectly Teresa. And the way you're tonguing the tip of it in your mouth is making my toes curl."

Which it was.

"Fuck Teresa, you can eat my pussy anytime. Day or night."

"No one has ever made my cunt feel so good."

"Lacey was so right about another woman eating your pussy."

"You...are...killing me Teresa."

On and on she went, which only encouraged Teresa to be more aggressive.

While sensing Brenda was about to orgasm, she added one little trick to insure when she did, it would be a monumental one. To insert a finger deep in her now well lubricated anus. Later I found out it wasn't one finger, but two, which caused Brenda to let loose with a screech when Teresa inserted them. After they were, Teresa slowly finger fucked her as she continued to suck her clit.

At first I thought Brenda might be uncomfortable with Teresa anally fingering her until she said..."Dear God Teresa. That feels so fucking incredible. And please forgive me, but I'm going to..."

She never finished the last sentence, but let loose with a deep groan as she grabbed Teresa's head with both hands and held it tightly as she humped her face.

I thought Brenda screeched loudly when Teresa first fingered her asshole, but it wasn't near the same level as when she orgasmed. If the windows on the gazebo were made of glass, she would have shattered them for sure.

Then the inevitable happened. She cummed. Along with her orgasm, it was explosive. Vaginal fluid burst out her cunt as though she was implanted with a fire hose. When it first did, Teresa instinctively reacted by backing away and was hit square in the face with a stream of pussy juice. It shot out so forcefully it gave the term squirting a new meaning. It literally showered Teresa, but much to her delight as she didn't make any further attempt to avoid it. She even positioned herself more upright so the stream would land on her tits.

Just when I thought Brenda would never stop, she did. But only down to a trickle. Amazingly she was still in full control of her senses. With an orgasm like she had most women would barely be conscious, let alone coherent.

Brenda was and couldn't apologize fast enough..."I'm so sorry for cumming all over you like I did Teresa. While I never cummed like that before I could sense it was going to be a gusher so I should have warned you."

"No need to apologize Brenda. From my end, I couldn't have asked for more as far as the orgasm you had. I damn near had one myself when you did. Very gratifying from my perspective, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed going down on your incredibly sweet pussy."

Teresa then extended a hand to Brenda to help her ease back into the hot tub. After she was, her and Teresa embraced and kissed. And way more passionately than before. Big slobbering kisses all while their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths.

Just then my iPhone chimed, which I placed in a towel on one of the corners of the hot tub. It was Walter and he wanted to know if I needed him to stop for anything on the way home. I couldn't believe what time it was. Since it's only a five minute drive home I quickly thought of something so it would give us time to dry off and get dressed. In spite of having seen Rita and Teresa bare-ass more than once, he's never seen my sister naked.

After I hung up..."Sorry to break up our little party girls, but Walter is on the way home. I know, I didn't realize how late it was either and I'm just thankful he called. Something he normally doesn't do. Not sure why today, but I'm thankful he did."

When Walter arrived home we were in the process of saying our goodbyes to each other on the back patio. As we were Walter came out beer in-hand to say hello to Rita and Teresa before they left. And he couldn't help but remark on how terrific everyone looked from his perspective.

"If I knew all you ladies were going to be dressed so 'comfortably' I would have come home earlier."

Of which Rita responded..."Maybe next time Walter. As for today, it was strictly a ladies only day."

After which she winked at him.

Being the "eagle-eye" Walter is, he noticed how red my neck was on my right side..."What happened to your neck Lacey? Its all red and marked."

"Really. Maybe a mosquito or something bit me and I got carried away scratching it. You know how insect bites affect me."

"Maybe, but it doesn't look like scratching would cause those kind of marks."

To divert Walter's attention, Rita interrupted him for a goodbye kiss so her and Teresa could head home. After which they left through the back gate. Thankfully her little diversionary tactic worked as he never mentioned anything about my neck again. Not that I was concerned about him knowing Rita and I got frisky, but he might have asked what Brenda was doing at the time.

----------------------------

Later that night after Walter went to bed, which he does early on weekdays, Brenda asked what was on the agenda for the next few days.

"As for tomorrow, we need to do some house cleaning after our bike ride, which I've been neglecting since you arrived. On Wednesday we're both going to get a manicure and pedicure, which my dear friend Lois, who is a manicurist will do for us. As for the rest of the week, we'll play it by ear. Now before we call it a night, I'd like to know if you enjoyed yourself today."

"I was wondering if you were going to ask. The answer is yes. And immensely. I can't think of the last time I had an orgasm and cummed like I did. It was incredible...and pretty amazing the way Teresa went down on me. You were so right about how good another woman is when it comes to eating your pussy."

"I'm happy to know you did. More importantly, glad you didn't get cold feet when she asked to go down on you."

"I almost did. Mostly because you and Rita were there. I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable with you two watching. Or be embarrassed afterwards. But I knew if I didn't it would have offended Teresa since she didn't seem the least bit concerned about you and Rita. And much to my surprise, it made it more enjoyable for me. Now I know how you felt when you knew I was watching you and Walter having sex the other night."

"Sounds like you might be an exhibitionist at heart too. Now I hate to ask, but I'm dying to know. What did you enjoy the most with Teresa?"

"Everything actually. But while this might sound strange when considering all the things she did, I enjoyed kissing her the most. Especially when kissing her after she went down on my pussy. The taste of my vaginal fluids mixed with her saliva on her lips, tongue and in her mouth was incredible. I couldn't get enough of it and nearly orgasmed a second time. As for her oral skills...she was amazing. Did everything perfectly and knew exactly what to do and when. Her licking my bumhole was awesome. First time anyone ever did, and while I'm repeating myself, now I can appreciate how much you enjoy it when Walter licks yours. But the thing that got a huge rise out of me was when she inserted two fingers in my bumhole. She inserted only one at first, but immediately withdrew it and inserted two. Not sure why other than since she was able to insert one so easily she decided to use two. When she did, it's when I screeched it felt so good. I never realized when done with care how something being inserted in your bumhole could feel so good. Even more so when she started finger fucking me along with sucking my clit. Felt incredible and it obviously explains the intense orgasm I had. And the way I cummed. My only regret is, I didn't get to reciprocate."

"It was unfortunate you couldn't. But I'm sure you'll get an opportunity. Knowing Teresa she probably masturbated as soon as she arrived home. She might even have on the ride home. She seemed like a pressure cooker about to explode when she left."

"Do you really think so about getting an opportunity?"

"You can count on it. Between her and Rita I'm sure they'll arrange for another get together...and soon."

"I thought I'd never hear myself say this, but I sure hope so. I never imagined I'd be looking forward to my first time going down on another woman."

"Since you enjoyed Teresa fingering your anus so much let me get you something."

After which I quietly went to my room so as not to wake Walter for a couple of anal toys. When I returned and handed them to Brenda she simply looked at them before asking what they were for. One was a tapered glass anal dildo with ridges and the other was a vibrating anal dildo. I also got her a bottle of KY Ultra Gel.

"They're for stimulating your anus, and to simulate anal intercourse. The same as you would using a dildo in your vagina, or a vibrator. Next time you masturbate try using one in your asshole at the same time. I promise you won't be sorry you did."

"Are you serious?"

"Very much so. I wouldn't suggest it if it wasn't for the fact you enjoyed Teresa fingering your bumhole so much."

"This glass thing looks pretty big. I don't know if I can get it in my asshole."

"I'm sure you can. It's not any bigger than the average size prick. Like I mentioned before, whatever fits in your vagina, will also fit in your asshole, and I'm sure you could easily insert it in your cunt."

"But what's with the ridges all along it?"

If I didn't know, I would have wondered where Brenda lived all her adult life since she was so naive about some things. Finally out of frustration I took the glass dildo and said..."Let me show you...and only because you're my sister."

After which I removed my shorts and panties and used the KY gel to lube the glass dildo. Once it was I positioned myself on the sofa so she could clearly see my asshole and applied lubricant to it.

"Now watch carefully."

As she did, I placed the tip of the glass dildo against my anus and inserted it one ridge at a time until it was fully inserted except for the base part and handle. Once it was, and as I held onto the latter, I began to fuck myself. Slowly at first, then a bit faster.

"Oh wow Lacey, how awesome the way you're fucking your asshole. And now I know what the ridges are for...to heighten the feeling. Right?"

While I continued to slide the dildo in and out of my asshole..."Very much so Brenda. Most people don't know your anus has twice as many nerve endings as your vagina. That can be a good thing, or bad. But if you like your anus played with or fucked, it explains why it can be more enjoyable than vaginal intercourse. Speaking of which, I better stop before I get carried away."

I then removed the dildo before saying..."Now let's try it on you."

"Here and now?"

"Of course. I want to be sure you know how to use it, and it's the right size and it achieves what it's supposed to as far as stimulating you. Otherwise I have a few others you can try. Different sizes as far as length and diameter, and some without ridges. Now remove your shorts and underpants while I wash this first before using it on you."

When I returned Brenda was positioned on the sofa same I was with her legs raised and her anus fully exposed. First I applied some lube to the dildo, then some to her pretty bumhole. After it was lubed I told her I was going to insert a finger first to help loosen her up a bit before I inserted the dildo. Once my finger was I began to gently finger fuck her to insure her sphincter muscle was relaxed. As I was, I couldn't help notice her smiling, and hear her softly sighing.

"Damn Lacey...your finger feels awesome."

"It means your ready for the dildo."

Much to her disappointment I removed my finger and placed the tip of the glass dildo against her anus..."Ready or not Brenda, I'm going to insert it. Slowly at first and incrementally until it's fully inserted. Let me know if hurts and I'll stop. Otherwise it might make you feel uncomfortable at first like you have to poop since it's been awhile since you had a cock in your rectum. If so, simply bear with it until the feeling goes away."

After she said okay I pushed the dildo in her anus past the first ridge. Then paused for a second before pushing it in further past the second one. Slowly but surely I kept inserting it one ridge at a time until it was fully inserted. All six inches of it past all six ridges. The diameter of the dildo is about a half inch at the tip and three times that at the base. Which meant Brenda's anus was wrapped around a one and a half inch diameter dildo fully embedded. And she surprised me when it finally was. She didn't flinch or exhibit any discomfort or pain as I inserted it. If anything she seemed to enjoy how it felt as I slowly slid it in her ass.

"How you doing Brenda?"

"I'm doing fine Lacey, and let me know when it's fully inserted."

"It is Brenda, and you took it like a pro. Went in your ass smooth as silk. If I didn't know better I'd swear you do this often. Or had anal intercourse more than you've led me to believe. Are you sure it's been as long as you claim since you've been anally fucked?"

"Trust me, it's been ages. I think it has more to do with you being such an expert with it, and being gentle as you were. Plus I'm more relaxed because it's you versus if someone else did it. Now that it's fully inserted, what's next?"

"Now I'm going to literally fuck your asshole with it Brenda. Slowly at first then more intently so you'll get an appreciation for the ridges. And as before, let me know if it hurts in anyway."

Ever so slowly I began to fuck Brenda's asshole by pulling the dildo out until only about an inch of so was still inserted. After which I slowly pushed it back in until it was fully inserted in her ass. A process I kept repeating, but a bit faster each time until I was fucking her asshole at about the same pace I enjoy when being anally fucked. Once I was, it was easy to see Brenda was enjoying it. Way more than I expected as her bummy hole became more relaxed and would expand easily each time I drove the tapered dildo deep in her. Even her breathing became more labored.

"Oh my Lacey. I can't tell you how good it feels. Now I know first hand what the ridges are for. They feel awesome as they bump along my asshole every time you shove it in and pull it out."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it Brenda, but to be honest, I didn't think you would at first. Or at least as much as you are. Now that you know how good it can feel do you want me to stop?"

"God no! Please don't. It feels so heavenly I think I'm going to orgasm."

While I hadn't noticed because I was focusing my attention on Brenda's asshole, her clit was swollen and big as it ever gets. When I first saw it, it looked so inviting I was tempted to lean over and suck on it, but didn't. It would have been easy to do while kneeling in front of her like I was, but I felt it was a bridge I wasn't prepared to cross.

Suddenly Brenda released one of her legs she was holding and began to frantically rub her clit as her breathing noticeably quickened. Not long after she began to steadily moan with her head back against the sofa and eyes closed. You didn't need to be a sex therapist to see she was was about to orgasm.

Seeing she was, I started sliding the dildo in and out her asshole more rapidly. Same as when I'm about to orgasm and want to be fucked hard and fast. As I did, it wasn't more than a minute or two before she orgasmed.

Thankfully when she did she thought to take her other hand and put it over her mouth to stop from screaming. Or at least muffle it so it was barely audible. The last thing we needed was to wake Walter and have him come running out of the bedroom to find me dildoing Brenda's asshole. Let alone her having an orgasm from it. But what we couldn't prevent was her cumming.