Sisterly Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately I never intended for things to get where they did and didn't have a towel or anything handy. So when she gushed, or squirted actually, I made sure to get directly in front of it and took the full stream on my tank top. It literally soaked me and when she finally stopped I looked like a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest.

Slowly Brenda stopped shaking and rubbing her clit. At that point I removed the dildo from her asshole, which made a soft popping sound. And although her breathing was still erratic she couldn't apologize enough for having an orgasm..."I can't believe I just did what I did Lacey."

"Did what Brenda?"

"Orgasm. I'm so sorry. I should have asked you to stop as soon as I felt the first twinges, but couldn't. Your lethal with that thing. Where did you ever learn to use it on someone so effectively?"

"Actually you're the first person I ever dildoed with it. Except myself. I just did what comes naturally based on how I like being ass-fucked. In a way I was imitating Walter."

"Well, you couldn't have done it more perfectly. Or it seems Walter does when it comes to ass-fucking you. I'll be sure to try it one night, but don't be surprised if I ask for a repeat performance. I doubt it'll feel half as good doing it myself. You blew me away the way you did me in my asshole. It was simply awesome."

"I'll be glad to, but if and when I do, don't be surprised if I ask you to reciprocate. And next time we need to be better prepared. As in having a few towels available, and to be more discreet about it. Which reminds me, thank you for being smart enough to prevent yourself from outright screaming. It saved us a world of embarrassment."

After I washed the dildo for Brenda, and left my soaking wet top in the laundry room to dry, I mentioned it was long past our bedtime. Plus Brenda had enough excitement for one day. After we lovingly hugged she left for her room with her new toys and I went straight to the master bathroom to masturbate. And while squatting over the toilet. I was so horny it didn't take much stimulating of my clit to orgasm, and to cum like crazy when I did.

After pleasuring myself I slept like a baby.