Sisterly Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantasies as in sexual?"

"What other kind are there. Not that we always did, which we didn't until just a few years ago. And thankfully we did, which is a whole other conversation."

For the rest of the short ride, Brenda was quiet. No doubt her mind was going a mile a minute mulling over the sexual fantasy remark and what it meant. And knowing Brenda, she was going to be sure to explore it further with me along with the special event for Rita that Lois mentioned. One thing about Brenda, she doesn't miss a thing, and her curiosity about anything she feels is out of the ordinary seems endless.

-----------------------------

Later that evening after Walter went to bed Brenda reminded me I promised to tell her about Bob and my feet.

"Yes I did, but be prepared for something you might not be expecting. And to make a long story short, I'm going to keep it brief as possible by just sharing the highlights. But don't worry, I promise not to omit anything important. Now let's get another glass of wine first."

After we did..."Here goes Brenda, now be sure to pay attention so I don't have to repeat myself. After Lois gave me a manicure and pedicure we were sitting in her living room with me barefoot until the nail polish on my toes dried and hardened. As we were the doorbell rang and it was Bob, who was still living locally at the time. Once he got a beer he sat in an easy chair opposite Lois and I on the sofa. It didn't take long before we both noticed Bob staring at my feet off an on. And mostly on. Finally Lois said...'She has pretty feet, doesn't she Bob.' Which caught him by surprise since he was trying his best to be discreet. Realizing he got caught he couldn't apologize enough. After which I assured him no apology was necessary and I was even flattered in some ways. Then I was hoping we'd move on to another subject, but Lois persisted about my feet, and even brought Walter into the conversation."

"In what way Lacey."

"She told Bob how Walter was also captivated by my pretty feet. When I acknowledged he was, she asked me to elaborate in what way for Bob's benefit. Reluctantly I explained some of the things Walter does with my feet. Most of it sexual, except for massaging them, but I won't bore you with it here and now."

"I can assure you I wouldn't be bored Lacey. I'd love to know, so please share it with me. Maybe my ignorance is showing, but I never knew a man could use a woman's feet in a sexual way."

"Very much so, but only if the person has a thing for pretty feet, which Walter does."

"I'm all ears Lacey."

"Without going into a lot of details, I'm sure you've heard of a 'foot job'. If not. It's where you masturbate someone's cock using your feet. Not an easy thing to do and you can get tired pretty quickly. Fortunately Walter doesn't ask me to do it often. What he likes best is licking and sucking my toes, and all while he masturbates, or I masturbate him. Either way, when it comes time for him to cum he'll do so on my toes, which he always licks clean afterwards. Sometimes I'll give him a blow job while he sucks my toes. Although it's hard to get into a comfortable position so we both can do our thing simultaneously. And so you know, my toes are one of my erogenous zones, meaning I enjoy them being sucked as much as someone enjoys sucking them. Of which Walter does superbly, and while he does I've brought myself to an orgasm more than once as I finger myself."

"While it might seem kinky at first to some people Lacey, I for one can appreciate you enjoying your toes being sucked. And it blew me away about Walter ejaculating on your toes and licking them clean. I'd love to experience it once."

"Maybe you will one day. All it takes is the right person since you got the toes and feet any foot lover would happily slobber over."

"Let's hope so. Now continue about Bob."

"Before I do, please understand what happened at the time took place only because it was Lois who asked, and because of our relationship. Otherwise I wouldn't have let Bob do what he did since I didn't know him very well at the time. But truth be known, when it was all said and done, I enjoyed it. Maybe not as much as Bob, but..."

"I hate to interrupt Lacey, but you're killing me with all the build-up. Now get on with the story."

"Don't rush me. Long story short, it was easy to see by the bulge in Bob's pants he was quite aroused by my feet. Seeing he was, Lois asked if it would be alright if Bob could suck my toes. After thinking about it I said yes and before I knew it, Bob was on his knees sucking the toes of one foot very intently. First each toe individually, then all at once. Lois then surprised me, and probably Bob too, by getting on her knees next to him before undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his briefs to his knees. As soon as she did his cock popped out at full attention. And what a nice cock it was. About the same size as Walter's and it looked just as suckable. Lois then took it in her hand and after applying some hand lotion on it, which was nearby on an end table, she began to masturbate him while he continued to suck my toes. First one foot, then the other. Back and forth he went until between him sucking my toes and Lois beating his man-meat he announced he was going to cum."

"What happened next?"

"He asked if he could cum on my toes."

"And?"

"And I said sure. Why not, since where else was he going to cum. No sooner than I did he stood up and while holding one foot in one hand, he stroked his dick with the other until he shot his load. And it was a big one. Bigger than Walter's cumloads normally are and it entirely covered my toes on one foot and then some in thick globs of semen."

"What did you do with a cum covered foot?"

"I didn't have to do anything. Lois did by sucking my toes clean of the entire load. Every last drop until I was completely clean except for Lois's saliva. She actually licked and sucked my toes way longer than necessary."

"Wow Lacey, what an amazing experience it must have been. How did you feel about it afterwards...any regrets?"

"Absolutely not. It was no different than when Walter masturbates and cums on my toes. Actually, I got more of a thrill out of it since it was someone other than Walter for once. Plus when Lois continued to suck my toes after they were cleaned of Bob's cum I damn near orgasmed. She's the only woman besides Rita who has ever sucked my toes and did it so lovingly. It was as though it was something she wanted to do for a long time."

"I think I might have orgasmed too. Damn Lacey, you've experienced some pretty amazing stuff. Things I can only fantasize about. Thank you for sharing it with me. And I'll have a much different appreciation for Bob, who I don't even know yet, and especially Lois this coming weekend. Now it's time for me to go to bed."

"It's still relatively early Brenda. Never mind. You're going to bed so you can masturbate...aren't you?"

With a big smile she replied..."You bet I am. And I may have to more than once before I'm done. I might even use the glass dildo you gave me."

After we hugged, she couldn't get to her room fast enough.

-----------------------------

The rest of the week was uneventful. Brenda and I did what most women of leisure do, we took our daily bike ride, ran errands, and watched soaps occasionally. The only thing out of the ordinary was I did get to photograph Brenda's pretty feet for my footsie calendar.

As when I photographed Rita's feet, we did it the master bedroom where there is an abundance of ambient light, even though I often use an umbrella lamp for fill-in light. Once I had everything I needed I asked Brenda to remove her shorts and sandals, but to leave her underpants on. Which unlike Rita, she did.

After two hours or so of photographing her feet, bare as well as with different hosiery on, I announced we were done. When I did, it's when I first noticed how wet the crotch of her panties were.

"Correct me if I'm wrong Brenda, but from the look of your panties it seems taking pictures of your feet affected you in a sexual way."

"I figured you'd eventually notice, and I'd obviously be lying if I said it didn't. It couldn't be helped from the way you touched and handled my feet to insure they were positioned just right. And I can appreciate when you took pictures of Lois how it affected her. Understandably more so since you took them of her nude, and probably touched her in more intimate ways and places. Out of curiosity, were you nude while you photographed her? The reason I ask, if it was me I would probably have asked you be since I'd be more comfortable and relaxed if you were. Make sense?"

"Yes it does. And it's not an unusual request as some of the other women I've photographed have asked me to be naked. Not all of them, and the ones that did, it didn't matter if I was photographing them in lingerie or nude. Probably because they were naked while trying on or changing outfits. And yes I was nude when I photographed Lois."

"I thought it might be the case, and while I'm just guessing, it was also the time when one thing led to another between you two."

"Yes it was. Feeling as we do about each, and being alone and naked, I guess you could say it was inevitable."

"Did anything like it ever happen with any of the other women you photographed?"

"No...never. And it did with Lois only because of how we feel about each other."

"One last question...or request actually. Since I unexpectedly enjoyed you photographing my feet would you mind doing me in the nude once? I'd really like to experience what it's like. And the full slate of poses and pictures like you did of Lois. Of course I don't know what I'll do with the pictures afterwards, but it would still be a fun thing to do."

"I'm sure you'll find it fun. Almost all of the women did after it was all said and done. As for the pictures, I can make up an album for you or just give you a copy of them on a DVD. You never know, you might meet someone special one day and I'm sure they'd love to see them. And Walter would enjoy seeing them too."

"God no...and I hope you're only kidding. And why would he since he's got you."

"Yes Brenda, I was only kidding. But sometimes I think you're oblivious to just what an attractive woman you are. Walter might have me, and sees me naked all the time, but he loved to see you nude. Any healthy heterosexual man would. Even some women. You just don't have as good appreciation of yourself as others do...do you?"

"I haven't since my second divorce, but thanks to you I'm feeling a lot better about myself. Actually, I can't remember feeling as good as I have lately. Both in how I look and my sexuality."

"I've noticed...and as I said before, only good things can come from it. But you still have a ways to go, so we'll continue to work on it until you're at 100% of where you need to be. Now you mentioned something earlier this morning about doing some shopping."

Which we went to do, and Brenda bought three outfits for the get together on Saturday. Three because she couldn't decide which she liked best. One was an all white tiered pintuck sundress with spaghetti straps, which could be tied at the shoulders or tucked in for a strapless look. And with Brenda's large breasts the latter wouldn't be an issue. As for the length, it came down to just above the knees. Another was a blue on white floral full length sleeveless summer shift with a deep plunging neckline. The last, and my favorite, was a short strappy red on white floral v-neck sundress. Short in that it was about mid-thigh in length.

-----------------------------

Finally Saturday rolled around and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day. Sunny and warm, although a bit humid. As we were having our morning cappuccino Brenda asked which one of the three outfits she bought I felt she should wear.

"As for the full length sundress, it's maybe a bit too conservative. If you want to make a 'big splash' with everyone, wear the short strappy red floral v-neck sundress. But even with it being my favorite, I'd suggest you go with the white sundress. Strapless since you've got the boobs to keep it in place, and with the top section lined your areola and nipples won't be visible through the material."

"I was thinking the white sundress might be best also. By the way...where's Walter?

"He's making a last minute trip to the market since Bill and Rita will be coming. I forgot to tell him they were until last night and he wants to be sure to have plenty of beer."

"I wish Teresa and her husband were coming."

"You might get your wish as Rita asked about them when I invited her and Bill. So I called Teresa, but she was non-committal due to tentatively being scheduled to babysit her grandchildren, which she wasn't sure if it was still the case. So I left it up to her and Rodger not to hesitate to stop by if they were free. If not, it was okay too since we don't have anything elaborate planned. But knowing Teresa, she'll somehow manage to make it."

"Why do you say that."

"Because of you. Not that she expects a repeat of what took place in the hot tub last weekend, but just to see you again. Now it's time for our bike ride and since we have company this afternoon I'm going to take my shower afterwards."

"Me too, and if you don't mind, would you mind shaving my pussy again for me?"

"Be glad to, now let's get dressed and go for our bike ride."

As we were Brenda asked to stop at our favorite resting place, which surprised me. She hasn't asked since the second time we took a bike ride. She actually seems to have more stamina since she's never smoked and I once did. I could only assume she had something to talk about in private.

As soon as we did..."So what do you want to talk to me about Brenda?"

"You know me too well Lacey. And it's about things you've said, which have been bugging me. I think they're all connected somehow, and if you don't want to answer, or to simply tell me to mind my own business, I won't be offended. And I know I might be stepping out of bounds, but please bear with me."

As I mentioned before, Brenda doesn't miss a thing and her curiosity about anything out of the ordinary seems endless. Obviously she's picked up on a few things I've said and has tried to put two and two together. But since she failed on her own, or wants to confirm things, she obviously felt it was time to outright ask. And knowing her, up till now she very much resisted doing so.

"We've been pretty honest and frank with each other since you've been staying with us so I expect whatever you ask, I'll most likely answer truthfully. Or I won't at all. If it's something I feel it's best you don't know, I won't be vague or evasive. I'll just say it's something we shouldn't discuss."

"Fair enough Lacey. Now here goes. You've said a number of things, some of which I can't recall right now, but hopefully I will by the time I'm done. The first one that comes to mind is when I mentioned you were a lucky girl after I saw Walter's big cock the night I watched you two having sex and said it was easy to see why you enjoyed sucking it so much. You replied...'You've got that right. I do like sucking cock'. I found it strange you didn't say I like sucking Walter's cock versus saying it like you meant sucking cock in general."

At that point I asked..."Do you want me to address each one as you share it with me, or wait until you're finished?"

"Probably best to wait until I finish since I think everything is interrelated. So let me continue. When I asked why you didn't say anything when you first noticed I was watching you and Walter having sex you answered it was partially because it was me watching you, but also because you liked being watched while having sex. And then you said...'I'm an exhibitionist for sure, which I won't go into a lot of detail for now.' In my mind, the only way you would know for sure is to have had sex in front of other people. Then you said you would explain more about it later. One more thing relative to me watching you and Walter. Later that day while on the back patio sunbathing you were explaining why you like anal intercourse so much. When you did, you stated Walter was the best when it comes to anal sex, which made me wonder...compared to who. In other words to state someone is the best at doing something, you usually need someone else, or something, to compare it with. Finally the other day you mentioned you and Walter shared sexual fantasies, but not until you got older. Then you stated...'And thankfully we did, which is a whole other conversation.' That's all I can recall at the moment, but there were a few others I found curious."

"First off, you got a terrific memory. Much better than mine since you quoted me verbatim a couple times. And I wish you could remember the other things I said or did that piqued your curiosity. Not that it matters. Secondly, we've always been open and honest with each other, but way more so since you've been staying with us as we've been sharing things we never would have in the past. So as far as I'm concerned it's going to continue. Now before I answer, or explain things, you need to understand it might not be to your liking. Might even shock you. Meaning you very well could think horribly of me afterwards, which I hope you won't. So before I continue, do you really want me to?"

"Nothing you could do or have done short of killing someone would make me think horribly of you Lacey. Or differently. Besides, I'm a big girl and after the past couple of weeks nothing would surprise or shock me. Especially after I explored my own bi-sexual curiosity, and in front of my one and only sister."

After mulling over how to reply, I decided to be frank and straightforward..."The best way to answer you is to start with the comment I made about Walter and I sharing our sexual fantasies. And as I mentioned before, we didn't until relatively recently. Like many people, we always kept our fantasies to ourselves. That's until our sex life started to become routine, and even boring at times. As a result, we engaged in it less and less. Realizing our sex life was going downhill we finally had a heart to heart talk and decided to do something about it, which is how we got into sharing our fantasies. Guardedly at first since we feared what we might think of each other, or were afraid of making each other feel inadequate. Eventually we both opened up and were very specific about our fantasies, and as we did it even spiced up our sex life. Finally we decided to go one step further and attempt to explore them as in making them a reality, which was the hard part."

"If you don't mind me asking Lacey, what kind of fantasies were they?"

"We each had many, and while some were similar, most were different for obvious reasons. A similar one would be seeing each other having sex with someone else. But most were different in that one of mine was my long term bi-sexual curiosity. Another being fucked anally twice consecutively. Meaning after one good ass-fucking and cumload was deposited in my ass it was immediately followed by a second ass-fucking and cumload. One of Walter's was to watch me suck another man's cock. He's always raved about the terrific cock sucker he feels I am and wanted to see if another man would enjoy my blow jobs as much as him. And to take photos too. I could go on and on, but won't."

"So after your shared your fantasies you actually decided to pursue them?"

"Yes, but like I said, it was the hard part. We had no idea how to go about it. So we decided to go with one fantasy at first and the one we chose was me getting ass-fucked twice consecutively. Finding someone we both could agree on was not an easy task. Finally we agreed upon a mutual friend of ours and Walter approached him. Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, he jumped at the chance to ass-fuck me. Long story short, it was a great experience fulfilling my first fantasy and we never looked back. One thing led to another and our 'lifestyle' when it comes to sex changed dramatically...and for the better."