Sisterly Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you say your lifestyle relative to sex changed, what do you mean?"

"I mean we now have sex with other couples, and sometimes group sex with multiple couples. Not orgies, but simply a get together with like minded friends and have sex with each other. Most of the time it's a planned event, other times it's spontaneous when some of us get together. After my double ass-fucking our mutual friend told his wife about it, who we were also friendly with. Needless to say she was upset, but not for the reason you'd think, but because she wasn't included. Seems she had her own fantasies, which led to our first outright swapping experience with another couple. Or foursome. After we felt comfortable sharing with another couple, one thing led to another because of how we enjoyed it so much. Before we knew it we were having foursomes with other couples, who also were at the same stage in their relationships as we were. Wasn't long before our circle of like minded friends slowly grew."

"So you and Walter are 'swingers' so to say?"

"No...not in the true sense of the term. While I can't speak for those who 'swing' it seems to be mostly all about the sex. With us it's more about the personal relationship first and foremost. The sex part is an added bonus. It might sound contradictory, but who we have sex with is as important, if not more so than the sex part. I wouldn't be comfortable having sex with someone I just met at a get together of swingers. Many of which would be complete strangers. Some people can and the more power to them for it. I couldn't, and Walter is the same way."

"You thought I might be shocked, but I'm not. Nor am I surprised. I had a sneaky suspicion about things because of the comments you've made and the way you interact with your friends, or at least the ones I've met. And if I was a betting person I'd bet the ones I have you and Walter have had sex with them. Teresa would be a good example because of the comment she made about you and Rita seeing her in more 'compromising situations' than her going down on me."

Seems Brenda wasn't as mentally preoccupied with things as I thought at the time for Teresa's remark not to sink in.

I had to think of all our friends she'd met, and after I did..."I didn't intend to reveal any names, but you're right about the friends of ours you've met so far."

"Does it include Nancy, who I met briefly at the coffee shop."

"Yes it does."

"The reason I asked is because she seems much younger than you. And how many couples in your circle of intimates friends?"

"Nancy and her husband both are by about fifteen years. There's seven couples in total and two unattached women, who both happen to be bisexual. But I would consider five couples to be the so called inner circle in that we all 'play' with each other on a somewhat regular basis. Not with us all always together, which rarely happens, but more often a foursome or three couples at a time. Very rarely a threesome, and there's been times where just some of us girls have gotten together."

"The last one sounds like fun. So it would it be safe to say the two, or maybe three couples, who will be spending the day with us, you've all had sex with each other."

"Yes it would, but I hope it won't bother you knowing it's the case?"

"No, I don't expect it will. But I'm sure my imagination is going to run wild with images of you and Bill fucking or you sucking his cock, or Walter licking and fucking Lois in the asshole. Sorry for being so explicit, but those images are already popping into my head. Hard for them not to knowing what I now do."

"I can well imagine they are, and I'm sorry about it. I should have put off answering you until another time. Or simply said it was something we shouldn't discuss."

"No, I'm glad you did and for being honest with me. It's just that I need to get my head wrapped around it. Truth be known, I'm jealous."

"In what ways?"

"Of you and your marriage and relationship with Walter for one thing. Especially after my two disastrous ones. You both seem so happy and content with each other. Plus you personally seem to be enjoying life and are very comfortable and confident with yourself as a person. I'm always second guessing myself as I'm never sure about anything. Or afraid to live life as I please without worrying about what other people might think."

"No need for you to be jealous. Besides, and maybe you don't realize it, but you've made great strides in getting your act back together in just the two plus weeks you've been staying with us. Before you know it you'll be your old self again. And maybe an even newer and improved version. No doubt in my mind you needed a change in environment when you called to ask if you could come stay with us. I'm so glad you did since it wasn't a minute too soon. If anything you waited too long."

"You're right about the last part, but thankfully I did when I did. I can't imagine where I'd be mentally if I hadn't because I was at the end of my rope."

After I looked at my watch I couldn't believe how long we talked..."We need to get back home so we can shower and get dressed. Not forgetting we still have to shave your pussy. As it is, we're going to have barely enough time before people start arriving. And I bet Walter is in a panic wondering about us."

Off we went as fast as we could pedal, all while I couldn't help think how the rest of the day was going to be a lot more interesting than I anticipated when I first got up this morning.