Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "It's not weird if it's from a place of love!" Zoey snapped. "But you do that. Call her. Call her, if you're so afraid of losing her. I'll go upstairs then." Zoey said. "Good luck, big brother!" she added as she was already on her way up. "And by the way, I would do ass to mouth too!" she yelled, angrily.

Samuel just stood there, in complete and utter disbelief for a while. Then, he started to laugh.

--- 4 ---

That night, Zoey was feeling lonely and abandoned. She was starting to regret how she had handled herself. It would be quite awkward between Samuel and Zoey after her little outburst - she was quite sure of that. But it had also left a lingering feeling in her heart - she knew how she felt for her brother, and how strong those feelings were. She just couldn't keep them bottled up any longer. And she was so incredibly jealous of Miranda. That stupid, stuck-up witch. Why did she have to exist!? And how had she managed to put a spell on her brother? Zoey wanted Samuel all to herself, not to share him with her, or with anyone.

Her frustration built up to such an extent that she went to Samuel's room again. He was asleep, she assumed, as his door was shut and it was late by now - but she decided to make him wake up anyway, because she had a lot on her mind. She knocked on his door - gently, with her fingertips, like she usually did - but got no response, so she opened it a bit and peeked inside.

The room was dark, save for the light from the moon seeping in between the curtains in the window. It illuminated Samuel, who lay in his bed, fast asleep, completely naked. He had taken off his underwear when he went to sleep, and he was still hard, despite having been asleep for god knows how long. He was a heavy sleeper, Zoey knew from experience. She had snuck into his room at night a couple of times before, when she was feeling extra naughty. She also knew he had a stack of adult magazines and boxes of tissues under his bed. But.. That didn't matter now.

Samuel was quite tall, and had wide shoulders. He was well-toned, even more so than during their childhood days. Zoey could not stop looking at him. The moonlight made him look like some sort of angel. A godly figure. No woman could ever be more attracted to him than she was. Of that much, she was absolutely certain. She knew him better than anyone, including all of his flaws, and none of them mattered to her. If anything, they just made him more endearing.

Zoey quietly opened the door fully and stepped inside. She was feeling a mixture of emotions now, her frustration being pushed aside by her arousal. Should she wake him up, so they could have a conversation, or should she just enjoy the view? She knew that it would be easy enough for her to just watch him for a while, then sneak back out of his room without him waking up, and maybe that's what she would do in normal situations - but not this time. She had to be braver and bolder than ever before. She had to show him she was serious about her love for him. This was not just a phase that she would grow out of.

She took a step closer to his bed, and pulled her top over her head, revealing her lacy black bra underneath. That came unhooked, and hit the floor. Her skirt followed next, and then she hooked her thumbs in the elastic band of her panties, and shimmied her way out of them, standing completely naked now except for her socks. She wanted to feel like a seductress. She wanted her brother to be as turned on as he possibly could be when he woke up. So she started to touch her tits and her pussy at the same time, cupping her small but perfectly round breasts, and pinching her nipples softly while circling her clit with her other hand. Samuel remained asleep - not even a grunt or a groan escaping him. Zoey decided to take this chance to get right in next to him.

She carefully climbed on the bed, crawling up it until her head was hovering right above her brother's face. She lifted one leg over him, and straddled his chest, but without putting her full weight on him. She was small compared to him, but not so small that she could just sit on him suddenly and abruptly without risking that he'd wake up.

Zoey cast another glance behind her, at his big erection. It was thick and veiny and circumsized, with an impressive mushroom-shaped tip. Her mouth watered at the sight. Zoey wanted nothing more than to stick it into her mouth right away, and pleasure her older brother. But he might never forgive her for that.

Her whole being shuddered as her wet pussy brushed against his warm, hard body. His pubic hair was tickling her buttocks. If she'd just slide down a little bit lower, then they would be connected. That was her biggest sexual fantasy - to be one with her big brother. She must have masturbated to that thought hundreds of times. But she didn't want to do it when he was asleep. She didn't want to force him into it, and make him feel regret, and hurt his feelings. Instead, she wanted to seduce him. Wanted him to want it just as much as she did. This was not about some short-term sexual gratification for Zoey. She loved her big brother. She would gladly have given anything to be with him, in a serious relationship, for all of eternity. To be his little girlfriend, and one day, his little wife.

- "Samuel..." she whispered his name softly as she leaned closer to him. "It's Zoey, Samuel. Wake up.." She whispered again, close enough to his ear now that he should be able to hear her. But he still didn't wake up, and Zoey was feeling extremely horny. She knew that she couldn't take it much longer - It had been an emotional rollercoaster of a day, and seeing him like this was making her head spin. The fact that she was sitting on top of his beautiful body, naked, only intensified it.

Zoey leaned over further, until her boobs were brushing against his face - but he did not wake. She brushed them across his cheeks, but nothing seemed to get a reaction out of him. She hovered over his face, and moved her butt down a little bit towards his big erection, but she did not dare touch it, for that might make her brother wake up in extreme anger and reject her completely. But the scent of her seduction seemed to awaken him - as she felt his lips touch her nipple by accident. Zoey could feel the blood rush into her pussy even harder than before. She tried to remain as calm as she could. Samuel finally started to move a little bit, as if waking from a dream, but he didn't open his eyes yet.

- "Samuel.. Please wake up, Sam.." Zoey said, her voice thick with lust, as she rolled her nipples around his mouth, still feeling his soft lips against them. They were small and perky, and incredibly sensitive, and just that touch was making Zoey go crazy with lust.

- "M-Miranda..?" he said in a low voice, but his eyes still stayed closed. He was dreaming - or he was half asleep. But Zoey felt her jealousy flare up instantly!

- "Oh, shut up about Miranda!" Zoey hissed. "What do you want from her? Do you really love her, or do you just want to fuck her, Samuel?"

His eyes opened now. He looked incredibly confused. As if he wasn't sure of where he was, or what was going on, or who he was talking to. It took him a second to process everything, and when his eyes met Zoey's, he seemed shocked beyond belief. But that faded quickly into realization, then confusion again, followed by anger.

- "Wh.. What is wrong with you, Zoey!? Are you naked? What the fuck are you doing!?" He was speaking fast now, looking like he wanted to push her away. He had sat up and placed his hands on Zoey's hips, and her butt cheeks were now in direct contact with the tip of his throbbing cock.

- "I.. I came to apologize, Samuel.. But then I saw you sleeping, and it.. I mean, it just made me feel so hot, seeing you there, all sexy, like that..." Zoey's face was flustered. "I didn't do anything inappropriate, I promise."

She felt his dick jerk beneath her. He seemed angry, but also very aroused. It wasn't entirely unpleasant to Zoey, though. The fact that she could make him feel that way just from seeing her was really boosting her ego. Or had it been his dreams, perhaps about Miranda, that had made him so turned on? That was a bitter thought.

- "Nothing inappropriate?" He repeated, sounding incredulous. "You're naked in my bed, sis.." he said, in a whisper as if the mere act of speaking these words would have been an abomination to god - or something equally wicked and unholy.

Zoey could not help but let a smile spread across her face, which was now mere inches away from her brother's.

- "That seems perfectly appropriate to me!" She whispered, with a happy expression on her face, blended together with the arousal she was feeling. "You do like it.. Don't you? You can feel how wet I am.." she said, and slowly moved her hips back against his cock, spreading her love juice across his hardness. "I meant what I said earlier. About anal sex." She continued. "I would happily do it for you" She was hoping that he would have taken her seriously when she said that earlier, but judging from the look in his eyes, that was not the case.

- "No!" He yelled out. He looked both angry and disappointed, and Zoey instantly grew worried. Had she gone too far this time? But no matter how mad he was - his body was responding. His cock was twitching under her butt again, and she knew he could feel her warmth, and wetness against him. She wanted him so badly right now, and he must have been feeling the same way too - right? She knew some part of him wanted this. Wanted her.

But he grabbed onto her even harder then, and lifted her off of him. "What is wrong with you, Zoey?" He asked, in a harsh voice. "Why are you acting like this?" He said, but he was holding her close still, almost cradling her. Zoey looked into his eyes, and saw how upset he was, and she couldn't hold back her tears.

- "B-Because I love you!" She sobbed, tears streaming down her face. She didn't even realize how desperate she had become, until the words escaped her mouth. But she was completely sincere in what she said, and her confession left Samuel speechless, staring back at her with an astonished look on his face.

He hesitated for a moment, but then he hugged her tighter, holding her close, pressing her naked body against him. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered:

- "Oh, Zoey.. My sweet sister.. That's really nice of you to say, but.. We can't.." he said softly. He knew that he had hurt her feelings when he had rejected her offer earlier, and this was just his way of being extra nice to her, so as not to make her upset. "It's forbidden, you know? For a brother and sister to be together. And that's what we are - brother and sister. Please don't forget that." He paused for a moment, then added: "I love you too. You know that."

Zoey couldn't help but smile through her tears, even though she was sad that he had rejected her offer again. His words gave her a sense of peace and happiness. He loved her - But not quite in the same way that she did, perhaps. A big brother who would do anything for his little sis, but is strictly forbidden to do certain things. But could she live with that? If that was all he had to offer her.. It would have to be enough. She couldn't allow herself to throw everything away on the hopes of something that would probably never happen. Could she?

Zoey let herself enjoy the moment - being embraced by her brother. His bare chest against hers was like a haven of warm, sweet happiness. But it wasn't enough. She had to go one step further - He had to at least hold her more intimately, like a lover would. So she grabbed one of his hands and moved it onto her butt.

- "At least let me have that" she said, and smiled a sad smile.

- "But Zoey.." Samuel whispered. He knew he shouldn't allow it, but Zoey looked so adorable in that moment. "Fine." he said softly, and slowly squeezed her ass a little bit. "But.. Don't expect anything more, alright?" His voice was still full of love and a hint of confusion, but she knew that there was a sense of duty behind his actions. He was taking the easy way out. It didn't mean that he didn't want her, necessarily - he probably just didn't want to feel too guilty about doing forbidden things. But Zoey saw it as a big step. A small victory. Perhaps, if she could only be patient enough, she could push things further and further..?

- "Just this one thing, Sam.." Zoey said softly. "It will help me sleep.. And help me forgive you for rejecting my offer.." She looked at him with wide and loving eyes, pleading. The tears had stopped flowing, but her cheeks were still wet. Then, she leaned forward, and gave him a kiss.

She did not pull away for what felt like an eternity. He seemed very hesitant at first, and was completely passive, but as she kept going, he seemed to be getting more and more into it. Or more accepting of it, at the very least. Zoey could taste her tears on his lips and it only made the kiss taste sweeter somehow. Their tongues touched, and Zoey felt like this was a dream come true. She had kissed him on the lips many times - as often as she could get away with, really - but not with tongue, and not like this. Not naked, together, on his bed, with his hand fondling her bottom. It felt amazing. It was her first true kiss, and it was long overdue.

When she finally pulled away, they were both panting, and the look on his face seemed to be mixed between confusion and awe. She blushed, and giggled at him.

- "Thank you, big brother. You just made my whole year.."

--- END OF CHAPTER 1 ---

Thank you for reading. What do you think should happen next? Should Samuel allow himself to be seduced by Zoey? Should Miranda make an appearance at their house? Should their parents find out about Zoey's inappropriate behaviour? Leave your wishes in the comment section and I'll give them a serious consideration. Next chapter should be out within a week or so!

12