Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoey goes to the beach with her older brother Samuel.
8.3k words
4.52
33.4k
48

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
517 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND A WARNING TO READERS: This story is about Zoey, 18, trying to seduce her older brother Samuel, 21. It's a story about incest, and of new discoveries, and perhaps some kinky fetishes further down the line. Time will tell.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

I intend to write a new chapter of this story each week. If there's something you'd like to see in a future chapter, please do let me know. I like when readers engage in the process and let their wishes be known. Thank you.

--- SISTERLY SEDUCTION OF SAMUEL - CHAPTER 2 ---

Next morning, at the breakfast table, the whole family was gathered. Zoey's eyes were glued at her big brother, but that was nothing out of the ordinary, though she looked particularly smitten this morning - she simply could not get last night's kiss out of her head. But she had to be careful now - Samuel seemed to have gone back to his usual self; he didn't seem upset, but there was also no indication that their encounter from last night had changed anything at all for him. She would have to come up with another plan to seduce him.

"So what are you kids doing today, hmm? Got any plans?" Their mother, Gabrielle, asked the question as she placed a plate of pancakes down on the table in front of Zoey and her brother. The pancakes looked delicious and fluffy. There were already butter and syrup next to the plates, ready to go. Their dad reached for one without even looking up from the Sunday paper.

"Yeah, I'm meeting up with Quentin and heading to the beach in a bit." Samuel said, but he stopped and turned to Zoey, before continuing. "And you're not coming with us."

"Why not!?" Zoey was so taken aback that she couldn't even form a full sentence. The beach!? That seemed like such a perfect opportunity to wiggle her butt in her brother's face, wearing a cute bikini. She could not miss out on this opportunity.

"You have to let your brother hang out with his friends without you following him around sometimes, Zoey" Their mother chimed in. "He hasn't seen Quentin since.. Christmas, was it?" Samuel nodded. Quentin was one of his oldest and closest friends. They had gone to kindergarten together, and been more or less inseparable ever since. But they hadn't seen each other much in the past couple of years, since Samuel went to college out of state.

Zoey pouted, and crossed her arms, looking at her parents and her brother with the most adorable puppy-dog look she could muster.

"But I hate being lonely.." She tried. "I don't want to be alone all day, so why can't I just come along?" Her mother looked like she was ready to reconsider on her behalf, but Sam spoke up first.

"I haven't seen Quentin in a long time, so we have a lot to catch up on. It wouldn't be the same if you tagged along, Zoey. You can come with us another time." He explained. He did look a little apologetic though. That meant there was a chance.

"Please, Sam?" she begged. "I will just keep to myself. You will barely even know that I'm there. I promise I won't get in between of you and Quentin's conversations.." Zoey hated begging for things, but she didn't care right now. It seemed like such a perfect opportunity, and the beach would probably be quite secluded too. And her bikini was sexy! She could make Samuel look at her in the way that she wanted him to! "I'll bring a book and I'll just be reading most of the time!"

Her parents looked like they were still not 100% convinced, because Samuel was a grown man, and obviously needed some time together with his friends alone at times. But Samuel actually looked like he had been won over, and spoke up again, saving the day.

"Alright, sis. But only if you promise you won't complain about how boring it is. You'll see!" He gave her a stern look.

Zoey's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "I promise!" She couldn't wait! She tried to suppress her excitement by picking up some pancake on her fork, and stuffing her mouth full, but the smile didn't go away. Her brother couldn't know how excited she was. If he did, then he might not let her come. He could be so harsh sometimes!

After breakfast, Zoey headed up to her room to change. She quickly picked out her swimsuit for the day - a light blue two-pieces, with little white dots on it. It looked innocent, but it showed off more than it hid. And it was quite sexy. But Zoey had chosen it for one simple reason - when she wore it last summer, she had caught Samuel glancing at her butt. Maybe he would do the same today?

She put it on, then picked a white sarong from her closet. She had always liked how it looked with her swimsuit. She tied it around her waist. It made her look like a hot tourist girl. The only thing missing now was the sunscreen, and she definitely wasn't going to apply that herself.

Zoey looked herself over in her mirror. Was it too much? No. But she took some time to style her hair. Then, she brushed her teeth, and picked out a book to bring. But she couldn't focus. Every time she looked at herself in her mirror, she thought of Samuel. What was he doing right now? Was he getting changed in his room? Was he putting on his swimsuit too? Was he naked right now? She imagined that he was, and grinned. This was going to be a good day!

--- 2 ---

Samuel borrowed dad's car, and then they drove by Quentin's house to pick him up. Zoey was very excited, but tried her best to hide it. She wanted to keep her promise to Samuel and not get in their way today, but at the same time, she was going to try really hard to look sexy for her big brother. To show him what he was missing out on.

"Hey SamSam!" Quentin yelled from the front door as he spotted them. "You brought Zoey as well? Good to see you both!" Quentin and Zoey got along well. They weren't friends - they would never hang out when Samuel wasn't around - but he had been around since she was little, and so they had a good enough relationship. She liked him alright. He looked ridiculous today though. He was wearing a pair of speedo's, an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with pineapples on it, sunglasses that were at least two sizes too big for his face, and some type of straw hat. On his feet, he wore sandals, but had still left his socks on. Every piece of clothing he wore was a different color, and none of them matched. He was also holding a large beach bag, complete with a blanket, towels, sunscreen, and even some drinks!

"Hello old friend." Samuel said. "Are you going to wear all that?" He looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I sure am! This is me!" Quentin said with a smile. "All the ladies on the beach will notice me like this!"

Zoey grinned and looked away, pretending to inspect the car's interior. She couldn't help but laugh internally at the sight of his silly clothes. She didn't quite understand why her brother liked this guy so much - the two of them oftentimes seemed like polar opposites. But Zoey always smiled when Samuel was happy, so she made an exception this time as well.

Quentin got in the car, sitting behind Samuel. Zoey was riding shotgun already. They all started chatting about the most random things, but that was typical for their group. Their conversations often veered off the path of one conversation and topic, only to go back later on again, sometimes completely out of order. Zoey didn't say too much though - she mostly listened. She really wanted to keep her end of the deal.

When they finally arrived at their destination, Quentin led the way to his favorite part of the beach. Zoey followed closely behind Samuel, carefully calculating her moves in her head. Step one was easy enough - Get Samuel to apply her sunscreen for her!

The beach was surprisingly empty, considering it was such a gorgeous day. Most likely due to the fact that the water was still quite chilly, since the summer had only recently just begun. Zoey took off her sarong and placed it in her beach bag, meanwhile her brother and Quentin laid out their blankets in the sand.

"You don't have a blanket?" Samuel asked her. He had his shirt off already, and he was looking beautiful in the sunlight.

"No, but It's fine! Yours is big enough for us both!" She said with a smile. Her brother seemed skeptical about this, but nodded in agreement. Zoey pulled the bottle of sunscreen out of her bag, and held it up.

"Samuel, can you help me? My hands won't reach that far." She said in her sweetest tone. It wasn't quite a lie - she was a petite girl, with short little arms. Quentin laughed right away. Zoey strongly suspected that he was well aware of her true feelings for her big brother. He had been around long enough to witness it, probably hundreds of times, ever since they were small. But he never commented on it, and never made fun of her for it. He could be kind of awkward, but he knew how to treat others with respect. That was one of the reasons why Samuel liked him so much, she suspected.

Samuel gave a look around the beach - it was fairly empty. A dog was playing in the water, the owner standing about twenty meters away. A group of teenagers was playing volleyball. Nobody seemed to care what they were doing. Samuel took the bottle of sunscreen from her and turned towards her, spreading a generous layer on his hands.

"Alright, sis. So where should I start?" he asked.

"My back, I guess. But make sure you get it everywhere. I really don't want to burn.." Zoey said, and pulled her hair to one side. He was being extra gentle today, and carefully ran his hands over her skin, in a loving and caring way, without much lust or sexual innuendo at all. But that was okay, she thought. She was still enjoying this. She felt like she was melting under his touch, and tried hard not to purr like a kitty cat when he rubbed his warm fingers on her soft skin. He worked his way around, carefully applying the cream all over her back, shoulders, arms, legs, even the nape of her neck - all the places he could reach, she imagined. But he left her butt.

"Hey, don't forget my bottom.." She said teasingly. She couldn't see his face, but she knew that he had probably blushed slightly at her comment.

"You can't reach that yourself, sis?" He asked. It was obvious that he was trying to get out of the awkward situation, but Zoey wasn't having it this time. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it right on her butt.

"Maybe I can, but you're much better at it. And I can't see if I miss a spot.." She added. "Come on, Sam. It will only take a minute!" She turned around and gave him her best puppy-dog eyes look. He still hesitated, but finally caved in, sighing in defeat. His fingers softly rubbed her soft ass cheeks, going back and forth across the round globes. The contact made Zoey feel a warm tingling in her stomach. She was well aware of his sexual fetishes, and how drawn he was to butts, and to anal sex. She imagined he must be feeling SOMETHING whilst doing this to her, at least. And she loved that feeling, knowing she was arousing him to some extent.

"Alright.. You should be good now.." Samuel finally said. Zoey had been holding her breath the entire time, waiting for him to finish his work so that she could start on his body next. She had gotten a taste for this now, and she wanted to rub him everywhere.

"Great! Thank you so much, big brother!" she looked up at him again, and wiggled her butt just a little. "I owe you one!"

Samuel just stood up, not responding to her comment at all, and took his place on the blanket in the sand next to her. Zoey grabbed the sunscreen bottle again, and sat up on her knees. "Let me do you?" she said, with an eagerness in her voice that was unbefitting of the situation.

"Nah, I'm good." He replied, without even looking at her. Zoey thought that this was kind of odd behavior.

"It's my turn, though!" Zoey protested, as she scooted closer to him. "You can't possibly think I would let you just sit here and burn, hmm? I want you to stay healthy!"

"That won't happen - I won't get burned. I applied some sunscreen before we left the house already" He said sternly.

Zoey was still getting closer to him, and was so close by now that her tits were almost touching his back. "But did you get your back properly, hmm?" she insisted. "Did you use enough? Or even spread it well? It's a hot day, and you can never be too careful, Sam!" She placed her head on his shoulder, and she knew that she was probably overstepping his boundaries again - but she was feeling hot and bothered, and couldn't fully control herself.

"I used more than enough sunscreen already, Zoey. Please don't argue." Samuel said with an exasperated tone. Quentin spoke up as well now.

"Hey, man - I agree with Zoey here! You don't want to risk getting burned right at the start of summer." Zoey suddenly thought that Quentin might be trying to help her out, by convincing her brother to do what she wanted. What a wingman! Samuel must have had the same thought, because he didn't speak back, and just looked annoyed. Zoey grinned, and rubbed her nose on his cheek, tickling him.

"Don't be so grumpy, big brother. I'll make it quick.." she whispered into his ear. Samuel didn't move away, though - instead, he simply accepted defeat and let her do it. He looked like he wanted to protest, but he held his tongue.

Zoey scooted even closer and wrapped her arms around her big brother, holding the sunscreen bottle up. She could feel his warm skin against hers. Then, she moved back a little bit, and started with his upper back. She spread the cream over him, starting from the shoulders, then rubbing the small of his back. When she was done with that, she moved around the front to do his chest, even though he needed no help at all with his front. Why stop when he wasn't protesting, she thought! And he was deep in conversation with Quentin now, not paying too much attention to her, but that worked to her advantage. So she went further down to his stomach, and his waistline. His lower abs were nicely defined. She knew he worked out a decent amount, although he didn't have a gym membership, and only used some basic exercise equipment from home. His swimsuit looked very good on him, although he'd look even better without, Zoey thought - and her mouth was watering.

Her hands stopped when she got to his belly button. She suddenly thought about his erection last night, and her cheeks burned. She rubbed the tip of his stomach softly, before going up and spreading sunscreen on his face. He glared at her a little as she did so, but didn't verbally object, and she just giggled and gave him a little peck. That was something she could easily get away with. It was not uncommon for them to show affection towards each other that way.

"Now do me?" Quentin asked, and winked at her, when she was done. She quickly shut that down by sticking her tongue out at him.

She laid down with her book, and let the men talk, not listening to much to what they were saying. That is, until about 20 minutes later, when Quentin got onto the topic of girls. Zoey's ears perked right up! She had always wondered how the boys would talk about this - and if she could learn anything of value about Samuel, then that was a massive bonus.

"I'm sort of casually dating someone" Quentin said, smiling to himself. "It's a long distance relationship though. She's in college too, out of state."

"Aw man!" Samuel said with an understanding tone. "Long distance is difficult. Me and Miranda are struggling with it right now, since we've graduated. But I bet you're a bit more motivated to make things work than us." He sighed.

Zoey pretended to read her book but she was no longer turning the pages. Things were not going well with Miranda, Samuel's girlfriend? This was big news for her. Zoey hated her, and did not like the thought of him dating someone else. And she wanted more details!

"You are?" Quentin asked, surprised. "Things not good between you two?"

"Well, things are okay, I guess. It's just a bit tough being away from each other like this. And, I mean.. I've graduated now. I don't plan on returning there, you know? She's going to attend university on the other side of the country in the autumn. I just don't see myself moving out there. And that's sort of making things.. tense, between us." Samuel looked like he wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words. He fell silent, and Quentin spoke up instead.

"Man, I can imagine that would be rough. But I wouldn't worry too much - you'll figure things out! You always do." Quentin said, with a supportive tone. "If you both love each other, then you will find a way to work things out!"

Samuel smiled at that comment, but it faded quickly. "I don't know if I love her, man.. I like her, but I don't know if I love her.." he said.

"Oh, c'mon man! I've seen the photos of you together on social media. She's a catch. A 10 out of 10!" Quentin said, trying to encourage him.

"Yeah, but she's kind of difficult sometimes, you know?" Samuel said. "And I don't know, man. Long distance works for some people, but I'm not sure if I'm the right fit for that sort of thing. I need more.. I don't know. Stability in my life, I guess? Things are getting really stressful. There's more important things than looks anyways."

Quentin could not disagree with that. "Well, you might be able to find someone that lives a bit closer without too much difficulty, I suppose.." Was he referring to Zoey? She couldn't be sure.

"Yeah, I suppose.. " Samuel said. He sighed, and picked up his sunglasses from the blanket. "You think I'm being unfair to her, Quentin?" he asked, sounding kind of vulnerable. "Am I an asshole?"

"I've known you for nearly 20 years, SamSam. You're definitely not an asshole. I know you're just trying to do the right thing! You are the nicest guy out there - if you really love someone, you should go after them, even if it means making some sacrifices. True love is worth fighting for. But if you don't really feel it.. Then, I mean.. There's your answer, I think."

Samuel sat silently, contemplating his friends words. Zoey was holding her breath.

"That's a good point.." Sam finally spoke. "I'm going to think about this more tonight."

Zoey was filled with a mixture of emotions, both relief and a new sense of excitement, but she also felt a bit sad that her brother seemed to be so conflicted about this. Whilst it was great news for her that him and Miranda were not on the best of footings, she didn't want her brother to be feeling down! That would not do - she couldn't just sit here and let Samuel spend the rest of the day moping around. It was time to cheer him up.

She turned over on her side, and sat up, so that she was facing his back - then she ran her fingers across his shoulder. She felt him jump slightly at the sudden contact, but he relaxed again quickly enough.

"I think I agree with Quentin here, Samuel. I don't know if you are cut out for a long distance relationship. Besides, I think there is someone out there who could love you better anyways." She wasn't being very subtle about it, but she couldn't help it. He was her big brother. She wanted what was best for him. And that, clearly, was her!

Samuel gave a laugh, and Zoey noticed a small grin on his face. "Yeah?" He asked. "And who do you think that could be?" He sounded like he was joking around, and maybe he felt confident challenging her so openly because Quentin was there, and he assumed that it would keep her in line. Well, he had assumed wrong. Zoey was in a very good mood today.

"Me, of course!" she said with a cheeky grin, and poked his arm playfully. She could see Quentin grinning as well from the corner of her eye. Samuel looked at her in disbelief, and turned over so that he was now facing her. She met his gaze, and could not hide her own smile - his face was right there, right in front of her!

Devinter
Devinter
517 Followers