Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow.." she said eventually, unable to hide the fact that she was shocked, and yet excited at the same time. "Uhm.. What happened to not doing stuff around the house, though?" She felt a bit weird about that, still - like they were just begging to get caught. Their mother could come home at any moment!

"I know, I know.. But.. I was thinking we could make an exception just this once?" Samuel gave her a look that was impossible to resist. His eyes shimmered with excitement and lust. "I just can't wait to put my cock into your butt again. You turned me on so much yesterday when you.." His voice trailed off.

"When I said I'd be your anal sex pet? Your submissive little sister that would let you put your cock in her bottom all day, every day? Your virgin-forever plaything? Yeah.. I remember that part!" She continued for him, while grinning deviously, feeling a tingle down in her pussy. She felt excited by how aroused it had made him - by how much of an effect she seemed to have on him with this particular fantasy-come-true. And it still seemed to have the same effect on him now, as his arousal seemed to double in an instant, his breathing becoming a little bit more uneven. He took her in his arms again, and kissed her deeply meanwhile his hands pulled down her pajama pants and began to squeeze her naked bottom eagerly. Zoey shuddered in delight.

"Fuck, you're so cute.. It's so hard to control myself sometimes, sis.." he said when they broke the kiss. "I know it's risky to do things around the house, but.. I need your little bottom." He squeezed her cheeks once more. An intense shiver went up her spine, causing her to gasp. He kept groping her plump rear end, squeezing it over and over. "You want it too, right?"

Zoey stood there for a moment, looking up at her older brother, with her pajama pants around her ankles and her bottom lovingly caressed. The warmth of his touch radiated through her entire body. "Uh-huh.." she muttered softly, letting out a slight sigh of contentment.

Samuel pushed the box to the bottom of the bed, then lifted Zoey onto the soft mattress as if she weighed nothing at all. "Stick your ass out towards me!" he commanded, and she did as she was told. She kicked the pajama pants off, and let them fall onto the floor, but left the shirt on. Samuel began unpacking some of the toys in the box, leaving her fully exposed with her butt up in the air for at least a minute of suspense.

"Put your hands behind your back.. Oh, but put a pillow under your face first, for comfort." She reached up to grab a pillow, following his instructions. Once her hands were behind her back, he quickly handcuffed them, and tightened them properly.

"Sam?" Zoey said, her voice trembling with anticipation.

"Yes, my sweet sis?" He looked down at her with an incredibly hungry look in his eyes.

"What about my feet? Are they gonna be cuffed too?" The thought excited her. She wanted to please him. Wanted to make his fantasies a reality. He grinned, and grabbed another brand-new toy from the cardboard box, this time containing leathery ankle cuffs with buckles. Samuel took his sweet time fastening those around Zoey's ankles, giving her a playful kiss on her bottom whenever he finished attaching one. She felt so horny and vulnerable. Her pussy was tingling. Her heart was beating rapidly.

"All done!" he eventually said, after what seemed like far too long. "Doesn't it feel good? To let go, and submit to your brother's desires?"

"Y-Yeah, but I do that even without restraints.. D-Don't you think?" she countered, and it was true. She was already bound by his word. His will. The physical restraints were unnecessary, but they still felt nice and new and exciting. She laid there, her face against the pillow, with her head down and her tushie up, stuck in that position.

Samuel gave her another naughty grin, then picked up a blindfold. "To heighten your other senses!" He said, placing it on Zoey's eyes carefully, making sure it wasn't too tight. It was a luxurious thing, with padding around the eyes, and a velcro fastener around the head. And just like that, Zoey's world went dark.

"I'm not going to talk much now.." Samuel announced with an amusement in his voice. "I just want you to feel.. Everything. The way I want you to feel it." He grabbed something else, something that he put on the bed, next to her. "No cheating either. You aren't allowed to ask me questions. You're going to feel my cock in your ass soon, sis, and all I want from you is for you to concentrate on that and any other pleasures. No distractions! Got it?"

Zoey swallowed hard again. This felt like a challenge - not because she doubted her ability to handle what he would give her, but rather because this would be so very different than how they normally had sex.

"Yes, I got it.." she murmured softly, while straining to hear him moving around. She wanted to know where he was at all times. But not much happened for the next few minutes. She could hear him shuffle around in the room. Move stuff around. Unpack some more toys, perhaps. And remove his clothing. But he definitely took his sweet time, and Zoey's anticipation kept growing and growing. She shifted around on the bed slightly, turning this way and that way, but could not even begin to guess what was happening next. She tried to use her other senses to find him, but her inability to focus properly only heightened the excitement inside her. Her breathing was uneven, her heart thumping in her chest, her head spinning.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, a hard smack came down on her bottom! Zoey let out a surprised yelp, as her whole body jolted by the unexpected sensation.

"You're allowed to make noise. I want to hear your reactions." His voice was incredibly dominant. He struck her again, hitting her other cheek. The sensation made her insides feel hot, like she was melting. "And don't hold anything back."

She wanted to tell him how she felt. That his domineering tone sent shivers all across her body and made her skin tingle. But he had wanted her to focus on the sensations, so instead she did exactly that. She moaned and whimpered as he spanked her butt cheeks over and over, pausing the hits just before he would hit too hard. It felt extremely erotic. The anticipation kept building and building - until eventually, she felt something liquid, cold and tingly drizzle down on her behind. Some kind of lubrication. She noticed a strong scent. It was slightly fruity, with a hint of vanilla, like a bowl of fruit salad topped with a spoonful of syrup.

But as he began to rub it over her little tushie - in particular, the entrance - she realized it was no ordinary lube. It felt strangely cold and sticky, and felt like it was infused with liquid ice or something! Zoey let out a small gasp as she felt Samuel's finger entering her bottom hole, pushing past her ring and into her rectum, and he smacked her again with his other hand.

"Is that good, sis?" he asked, and Zoey tried to answer in a moan, but only managed to make some noise in the back of her throat. "It's supposed to be some kind of cooling lube. It tingles on my fingertips. Feels strange, right?" He sounded incredibly satisfied with himself. It tickled and tingled and yet made her feel so very hot all at the same time. She could feel herself wanting him more than ever. Wanting him to push his manhood into her, fuck her silly like he had done before. Her whole body was yearning for him.

She kept making noises, just like Samuel had desired. But the sensation was too odd for words. At the same time, it was an extremely pleasurable feeling - especially as he rubbed it around inside her butthole, and then took hold of her cheeks, spreading them apart. He squirted some of the lube directly against her entrance, where the tip of his cock would soon meet her flesh. The sensation made her clit tingle with excitement. Her face flushed red.

Suddenly his erect cock almost seemed to kiss her little rosebud, and without any delay or warning at all, he pushed himself inside of her. Zoey let out a soft gasp, the impact taking her by surprise, and the sudden intense burning sensation made her squirm uncomfortably on the bed, pulling on her restraints. "A bit slower!" she exclaimed, only to have him spank her again. But he did comply with her request. It felt harder to take him like this, unable to move her body much, with her legs stuck together due to the ankle cuffs. Her face was smushed into the pillow, and the sounds were lightly muffled.

She tried to relax herself as much as she could, pushing back against her brother's manhood to take it deeper into her butt. She loved his hardness. How eager he was for her, how his cock twitched in her anus. He gave her a few slow thrusts, just to get a feel of how she reacted to his manhood being in her tiny butthole, then picked up his pace, thrusting deeper into her little body with each push. The cooling lubricant made it feel quite different from previous lovemaking sessions, with some odd tingling and tickling sensations involved, as if she was constantly experiencing mild electric shocks. But it still felt amazing to have her bottom filled by her older brother's big cock. She moaned into the pillow, trying to muffle the sound of pleasure - not that he would have cared, since he seemed intent on drawing out the most lewd and humiliating sounds possible from her.

"You like that all the focus is on your butt, hmm? That your needy little virgin pussy is being ignored?" Samuel taunted her mercilessly, while he continued to plow his hard dick deep into her rectum. The words turned Zoey on even more, as they confirmed what she had already known deep down; that she loved being his anal slut. But she had never thought of it from that perspective before. Was him denying her that pleasure actually turning her on? Zoey's heart ached for it. "Does my dick feel good in there, sis? Do you love the way I'm violating your little hole?"

"Mhmm!" Zoey could no longer hold back her noises, even if she tried to keep them quiet. Her entire body was burning up now, a slight sweat coating her skin. The blood circulation to her hands was not at optimal levels, being cuffed tightly behind her back, but she didn't even care.

"Since you're being so adorable, I'm going to be nice and let you make the choice. Do you want to cum with me rubbing your clit, or do you want me to force the orgasm out of you through anal sex alone, like a proper little anal-only pet?" He seemed amused by the idea of putting the decision in her hands, seeing as one of the options was far more embarrassing than the other. But she knew exactly which option she wanted - and as far as she was concerned, there was nothing embarrassing about what she craved, when it was him she would share those experiences with and he'd enjoy it just as much.

Zoey barely had to think twice. "Fuck my butt.." she breathed softly. Her entire body felt as if it was on fire. She wanted him deeper inside of her. Harder. She loved being dominated by him! "Your little sister loves having her bottom stretched.." She bit down hard on the pillow to suppress a squeal of pleasure as he grabbed her hips tightly and began pounding his hard manhood into her tiny butthole at a faster pace.

"What's that? Speak louder!" He was spanking her behind again with each thrust, and the intensity of their lovemaking made it feel like his cock was rubbing against all of her insides at once. It sent pleasurable shivers through her whole body, and the noises they were made were so loud that they must have traveled far beyond Samuel's room.

"Your.." She had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from letting out a scream of joy as he made such sweet love to her. "Your little sis.. Loves it when you.." She let out another loud gasp as he spanked her again. "P-Pound my butt hole!"

"You were born to be my perfect match.." he said, his voice dripping with satisfaction, like she had just proved him right by saying exactly what he had wanted to hear. She felt her body trembling from the pleasure - but could only hold on for dear life as he continued to hammer his hard cock into her bottom, making her whimper and moan in delight. "God, your tight hole is driving me insane, Zoey.. You're going to make me cum soon.."

She tried to let him know that she was getting close too - not with words, but by expressing herself in the most primal way possible. She moved her hips as much as she could, hoping it would give him some indication that she was ready to explode. Her bound hands tugged on the cuffs slightly. Her entire face felt flushed. Sweat dripped down her forehead. And although her pussy throbbed, she had no real desire to touch it anymore.

"Don't you dare come before I tell you!" Samuel shouted, slapping her ass once more, even harder than before, and it felt like a lightning bolt went down her spine. She bit down hard onto the pillow, whimpering with pleasure, trying to endure it - but failing miserably. There was no possible way of holding this orgasm back anymore. And she wanted nothing else than to be fucked stupid by her big brother at that moment.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Zoey let out a loud shriek, unable to keep her volume down any longer, as a powerful orgasm began ripping through her entire body, making her muscles spasm and twitch, while her mind went completely blank. She gasped for air as her entire lower body quivered, still taking his manhood deep inside of her. "S-Sorry.." she tried to say, while the feeling of bliss still rippled through her little body.

"Shh.. That's okay." His voice sounded calm again, even if it was obvious he was on the verge of cumming himself. The tension in his voice was still there. His thrusts were irregular and clumsy now. She could feel him throbbing in her tight hole, his big dick getting ready to deliver its load - which only made her excited for more of his cum soon, when she was sure he was going to fill her up again. And she couldn't wait! "But I will punish you later.." he said with a hoarse voice, as if he was trying hard not to give in to his own pleasure.

She moaned in response, having not expected such a dominant response from Samuel, but she loved it. Loved how she felt his power over her. Loved feeling so vulnerable and helpless. It felt amazing. The more he controlled her, the more she craved it. She would have stayed there all day - fully restrained, her butt constantly invaded by his cock - if that was possible. She felt heavenly being taken like this. By her brother. Being used as his anal slut. A submissive little plaything. Her entire body shook from pleasure, even after the orgasm had subsided. She kept moving her hips a bit, trying to make it as easy as possible for him to slide in deep, as he fucked her peachy bottom - because she wanted him to feel as good as possible.

And then it happened! She felt it happen. And she heard it - the most delightful sound in the world. A deep growl escaped Samuel's lips, followed by some strained noises, as his big dick twitched deep inside of her. And her own voice came out too, squealing like a little girl who had been promised candy.

"I'm coming, sis.. I'm cumming so hard..!" Samuel muttered through clenched teeth, while she could feel him throbbing in her butthole over and over again, pumping wave after wave of hot cum into her rectum. Her pussy tingled at the thought of all that delicious semen going down her butt instead, where it belonged, making a total mess in there. It was a glorious feeling, to be used like that by her own brother. His claim over her body was so complete. She wished she could have given him a loving kiss while doing so - but the handcuffs prevented that. Zoey wiggled her bottom, hoping to help him feel good, to give him the best experience possible.

Samuel continued thrusting into her until he had fully finished, filling up her ass with as much of his warm cum as he could, making sure every single drop would end up inside. When he eventually pulled out, there was only one thing on Zoey's mind. "Do you want me to clean you up with my mouth..?" she said shyly, her timid expression hidden by the blindfold.

"Uhm.. Zoey, it's not.. Entirely clean," Samuel said with an awkward voice whilst trying to catch his breath.

She could feel the heat rising to her face again. "O-Oh.. I mean.. I can't see that so.. Just don't tell me how bad it is, and put it in my mouth if you want.. I kinda want it.." she murmured, barely able to say it aloud. She heard him taking a deep breath and felt a slight twinge in her pussy. The idea of Samuel liking the fact that she wanted to taste her own ass filled her with joy, and it made her squirm a little, before he said anything.

"If that's really what you want, I won't stop you," he responded with increased lust in his voice again. "That's so dirty.." He started moving around on the bed before she could change her mind. Then he grabbed her chin and lifted her head up a little, his cock radiating heat right in front of her face. It smelled naughty, but not bad - mostly still like the lubricant, with just a hint of her brother's manly scent and the slightest trace of her own bottom. Zoey opened up her mouth wide for him, sticking out her tongue as much as she could. He aimed the tip of his erection towards it, while placing one hand on the back of her head and holding it still with that.

She closed her mouth around him, taking his cockhead inside, and started sucking it like a good girl. It had a slightly spicy tinge to it, but didn't taste unpleasant. His semen was the most discernible flavour. She had no idea how dirty it really was, but she didn't care - and the fact that it was dirty somehow made her like it even more, because it was so taboo! As he uttered the phrase "Fuck, that's so perverted.." she realized that her brother loved it too, but that it might have been worse than she had expected. "You like that flavour, huh?" he said teasingly.

"Mhmm!" Zoey nodded, still keeping his dick in her mouth as she made her answer. His soft fingers brushed through her hair gently. She made sure to run her tongue across every part of him, and the fact that she was restrained and blindfolded added a level of difficulty to the task that she quite enjoyed.

Eventually, he pulled away with a satisfied sigh, and shuffled over to the other side of the room. Half a minute later, he came back. "I'm going to plug up your butt so my semen stays in there all day.." he said with an amused tone. She didn't even protest or say anything back. She loved the idea of that! It made her tingle inside - both from arousal and shame, though she felt strangely proud about being a girl that would do that for her brotherly boyfriend. Zoey moaned softly as the foreign object entered her butthole, slowly filling her up again. It wasn't large at all compared to Samuel's cock, but it still fit in snuggly.

"Now you have a heart-shaped toy in your butt, together with my liquid love!" he announced cheerfully.

Zoey couldn't help but giggle, while a faint smile spread across her lips. "Thank you.. Being full of your love is all I've ever wanted.."

--- 4 ---

It had felt nice to have the restraints removed, and being able to move around once more, but Zoey was more than ready to be handcuffed again if he'd ask her to do so. It had been a memorable experience. After removing the blindfold, her eyesight felt blurry, and she needed a second to adjust to the brightness. They laid naked in Samuel's bed together, side by side, caressing one another lovingly, whispering sweet things into each other's ears. But all of a sudden, the thought of what would happen after the summer came creeping back into Zoey's head.

"Hey, Sam.." she asked hesitantly. "Have you thought about.. You know.. What will happen at the end of the summer, when I go off to college?" She turned her head, looking right into his eyes - he looked deep into hers too, as if they were searching for something. A long silence followed. The question seemed to unsettle him, or maybe he was simply feeling sad about it too. Zoey feared the worst, eternally worried about his reactions to everything, wanting him to be happy. "I can stay here with you if you want.."