Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up on the bed. "No, Zoey. Getting an education is important, and I know you've always wanted that." He sighed. "We'll figure it out, you know? I'll come visit when I can, and we'll see each other on the holidays.."

Zoey bit her bottom lip. "B-But is that enough..? I'll go crazy without you there.. I really need you, Samuel."

Samuel smiled at her, then moved in closer again, getting on top of her partly, hugging her to him. "You are my girlfriend now, Zoey. It's not going to be easy, but we will find a way." His voice sounded gentle and kind, reassuring, as always - and when he let go of her, he was looking right into her eyes again, still with that warm smile. The loving words made her feel better, and yet she couldn't help but to foolishly say the wrong thing.

"You won't find someone else, right..? Someone better..? You won't replace me with someone cuter..?" Her voice trembled, and she wanted so bad to hold back the tears from falling. She wasn't even sure why she was so afraid, or what was the reason for it. It all felt silly. And yet, now that she had finally managed to win his heart, losing him was the greatest fear she possessed. She couldn't imagine a worse fate than that.

"Of course not! Zoey, I love you!" He hugged her tightly again, kissing her neck and shoulder tenderly, making her relax in his arms, then release some of the built-up tension by letting out some small sniffles. "Don't worry about things like that.." His hands caressed her softly. "Just trust me, okay? We can work this out together. And there is no one cuter than you!"

"I just love you so much, Sam.." she whispered with a voice filled with affection. "I want to spend every day with you. I want to be close to you. Your hands on my body. And I want to please you whenever you want. I just need you, you know? I really do.." She kept sniffling quietly. It was an embarrassing display, and she was being incredibly needy and clingy, but that was part of her personality and Samuel was well aware.

"You know I'll be thinking of you constantly," he responded, and kissed her neck again. "You mean so much to me."

"Please come visit me a lot. I'll do anything you want. You won't even have to ask." She sat up and rested her head on his shoulder now, nuzzling against it.

He let out a short laugh, then placed a tender kiss on her forehead. "If I don't ask, how will you know what I want?"

"Because nobody knows you better than I do.." she replied immediately, with a strong tone of certainty in her voice.

"Well, that may be true.." he answered, then held her tightly once more. She snuggled up against him, trying to imprint his body and scent in her memory. To make sure she never forgot these moments together, because they would be important to her later on. As he held her in his arms like that, Zoey knew that nothing would ever change between them - because as long as she lived, Samuel would always be her number one priority, her everything. But the distance would still be difficult to overcome. They had a future full of hardships ahead of them. It hurt her to think about it. And so, she pushed the thoughts aside for the time being, and tried to make the most out of the summer, before it was too late..

--- END OF CHAPTER 6 ---

Thank you for reading. What would you like to see happen next? Leave your wishes in the comment section and I'll take them into consideration. I have a few possible scenarios in mind, including them getting caught by their parents, but I'm open to ideas and nothing's fully decided except for the ending to the final chapter, which I've already written! Next chapter should be out in about a week or three, depending on how much work ends up on my table. Thanks again.