All Comments on 'Sisterly Tease'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Seeker59Seeker59over 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story, written as only you can.

Thank you for sharing. We really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very erotic story

I enjoyed reading this erotic story of a sis teasing her younger bro into an incestual relationship, with initial egging on by the hubby. It ends in a sustained 3some relationship. Sizzling exhibitionism / voyeurism multiway tension play. My wife & I read this 3X over. And will revisit it a few times more for sure. We can completely relate to the wife/sis character Dee, so real that I can imagine fondling her boobies, stroking her pouty mound, who has anxieties about her asymmetric tits, & eventually got over them, secure in the knowledge that her hubby and her bro find them alluring, & that they are in fact valuable erotic assets. My wife has asymmetric tits too. It just goes to demonstrate that many women carry unfounded concerns. And thanks to Saula for pursuing this theme so sensitively in this story. Perfectly machined tits & mile-long swinging dongs are Literotica formulaic staples. It’s so inventive & bold of Saula88 to develop an unlikely character like Dee. I give the story 5 stars. I would give it more if the rating system permits because my wife & I find deep resonance with it. Ch 2 please?

humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 4 years ago
A very erotic story

A very erotic story. I love the Dee character. She is so relatable and real. I can almost feel myself stroking her tits, pouty pussy lips and creamy thighs. Sniffing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Truly beautiful!

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I like the reality of self-doubts and worry along with the gradual acceptance as arousal increases. I like too that their religious upbringing didn’t stop them even after Jude blew his cum in his sister’s pussy. This is one of the best brother-sister tales I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot brother/sister sex

This is a very steamy story of brother & sister love. Being one of my top fantasies I really enjoyed the way the older sister seduced her younger brother with the benefit of her husband‘s encouragement. Well done by an author who understands the appeal of incest to many people. I also like the way the insecurities of brother and sister were both brought into the story. This seemed quite real to me.

I also gave it five stars. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice one

Very good story, long slow build up, written in realistic manner. Comes to a satisfying climax. Well done.

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 4 years ago
Good story, nice hot and erotic

Loved your story, love and Sharing is so hot

Thanks!

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Asymmetrical

I love the asymmetrical breast’s. Am Aunt of mine had the same issue. She was very self conscious about it I thought they were like a smorgasbord. I loved it!

DchargerDchargerabout 3 years ago

Another great story. I'm sure am enjoying these stories. They are all such great reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the relentless teasing. So erotic. 5 stars. Would have rated higher if literotica permitted. Going on now to read the sequel “Sis Visits Bro”. Talented writer.

JJ

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Wonderfull! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...