Sister's 18th Birthday

Story Info
Brother visits for Sister's 18th birthday.
3.4k words
4.53
81.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual content in this story is by people over the age of 18. This is a fictional story, none of the characters are real.

For most of my life I lived 30 feet away from her. I never noticed her.

I was a football player, and my little sister was a cheerleader. I finished high school and moved on campus just a few minutes away from home to live with the football team at the local university. I am 6'2" and 225 lbs., and as a freshman I was starting linebacker. I spent most of my off time in the gym working on getting more and more fit. And when I was not working out or playing football I was studying.

My sister, Sarah, on the other hand was struggling through her senior year of high school. She was a cheerleader and rather popular with her female friends but wasn't finding any success with the guys at her school and she thought she knew why. She was a small b cup at best but probably was an A cup really. She had mentioned to me multiple times about how she couldn't wait until she was 18 and could get implants and each time, I gave her the shrug off comment of "I'm your brother, that's weird for me, but just know your beautiful not matter what." And I'd let it go from there. Well, it just so happened that during my bye week we were coming up on her 18th birthday. I had a couple days off practice, so I figured I'd drive the 10 minutes home and spend a few days there to celebrate her birthday with the whole family.

I had no idea what was about to happen.

I got home about 10 am on Wednesday, no one else was there, mom and dad were at work and Sarah was at school, so I camped out on the couch as if I were a kid at home from school. I at the biggest bowl of cereal, watched wheel of fortune, took a nap, played video games and around 4:30 I heard a key hit the lock. In walked my mom, looking exhausted after a long day but she was excited to see me. About 30 minutes later, dad walked through the door, dropped his briefcase, and almost tackled me out of excitement. We started talking football and how the season was going which is why I barely noticed Sarah coming through the door. I'd been gone for just a few weeks, I'd spend most of my life 30 feet away from her, and I'd seen here every day of practice for 3 years in her cheerleader outfit, but this was the first time I really saw her. She was taller than I remembered, pushing 5'10" tall, her legs were shapely, the curves of her thighs bending under her skirt into her waist. Leading into a flat stomach that was fit but not too fit, giving her a flat stomach but with just enough there not to see ab lines. Her blonde hair was pulled back tight into a ponytail which showed off her blue eyes, her high and beautiful cheek bones leading into puffy and soft looking lips.

I was still trying to talk to dad as Sarah walked by and yet I lost track of what he was saying when she saw me and ran to me and jumped on me to give me a hug. Her small breasts pressed into my chest as she wrapped her legs around my hips and bear hugged me. The feelings running over me right then were unmistakable. I was getting a little woozy as all the blood was leaving me head and rushing to other places of my body. I carefully leaned forward to put her down so she would not feel my enlarging penis. She interrupted dad and just started talking about her day, and how the semester had started and how much fun she was having in her senior year and how... and how... and how... and eventually dad gave up.

We had pizza for dinner, and everyone enjoyed some good conversation. A few hours later, I crawled into bed just down the hall from my sister, but as I tried to get to sleep that night, I couldn't help but think I heard crying from Sarah's room. Her light was off and if she was crying it was faint.

The next day, I slept in, and pulled the same thing as the day before, but I had made plans for dinner that night with old friends and so I didn't get in until after 10. When I got home, I quietly made my way to my bedroom but I noticed Sarah's light was still on. I walked past the bathroom that we shared and fought over our entire lives and lightly knocked on her door.

"Come in" she said quietly from the other side of the door. I slowly opened the door and saw a sight. There she was laying on her stomach, shortest shorts I'd ever seen with the word sexy written on the back showing off what an amazing ass she had and a half t-shirt that showed her back dimples. Her hair falling off the side of her back. She rolled on her side away from the schoolbooks she was reading and smiled.

"Studying, huh?" was all I could blurt out. I had never looked at my sister this way before, but I couldn't stop looking at her as an extremely sexy woman. She was about to turn 18 tomorrow.

"Yeah, can you believe I have a calculus test on my birthday?" she said.

I laughed and responded with "Well, did you tell your teacher it was a national holiday?"

She giggled and rolled back over on her stomach, picking up her pencil she said, "It's fine, we get to celebrate tomorrow and all weekend! Right?"

"Happy early birthday, and yes, I don't go back to school till Monday morning, so we'll have some fun this weekend, I promise." I responded, not knowing yet what exactly was going to happen.

Friday morning, I made sure I was up in time to tell Sarah happy birthday again before she went to school. I ran errands for mom and dad to get ready for her party that night, you know the usual, cake, ice cream, balloons, goofy hats, all the party fix ins you could think of.

She had cheerleading practice after school and so about 6:30 all her friends showed up with her. She was still in that uniform that I now found unbelievably sexy and since her party started right away, she stayed in it all through the party festivities, which meant that between staving off her little friends hitting on the older football playing brother. I also had to do my best to hide a hard on all evening. I thought the entire party had headed out back to the pool, so I sat down on the couch for a few minutes alone when out of nowhere Sarah hopped over the back of the couch and spun around and landed her ass right on my crotch as she laid across my legs in the smallest bikini I'd ever seen. You could barely see the fabric between her tight cheerleader legs and just two small strings coming out of that area, tied on the sides. And since she didn't have very large breasts the top was barely big enough to cover her nipples. But while I was noticing her skimpy attire, I didn't realize she was feeling my hard dick shoved hard into her ass cheeks.

She jumped up and a little embarrassed said, "So, which one of my friends caused that?".

I tried to laugh it off and told her that it just happens sometimes and that I hadn't gotten any since the season started so to just let it go.

She just turned and sprinted out to the pool, but she looked sad. And I felt terrible because I knew I couldn't just tell her that it was because of her. That is incest and weird.

I avoided her and her friends for most of the rest of the night, hanging in my room and watching tv. I glanced out my window toward the pool a few times seeing Sarah in that bikini just made my dick harder and harder. With the lack of boundaries in my house I knew I had to wait until everyone was in bed before relieving myself, but I had plenty in the spank bank to take care of that when I was ready. All of it of Sarah, and that made me confused to a point, I couldn't believe I was going to jerk off to my sister but that was definitely going to happen, maybe more than once with how horny I was.

Around 11 pm I heard the party start to break up, with doors opening and closing and cars coming and going. The giggling and laughter died down and the lights slowly stated to go out. The last one, my sister's bedroom light, finally was turned off around 1 am. As quickly as the light was out, my dick was out too, my right hand gripped tightly at the base I slowly started to stroke it up and down. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to blow my load, so I was going slow on purpose when I heard a light knocking at my door. Sarah started opening my door before I could pull up my boxers, so I just threw my sheet and blanket over me and rolled onto my side.

She didn't seem to notice, but I saw her in a skintight tee shirt and a pair of pajama pants that fell off her hips and ass so perfectly that I wanted to figure out a way to fuck her without taking them off of her. She wasn't wearing a bra as I could see the circles from her nipples, each about as big as a quarter and a slight bump as if they were just starting to get hard.

"So, I'm going to ask again, which one of my friends caused you to stand at such attention today?"

"Sarah, it wasn't one of your friends, just let it go. Guys get hardons sometimes when the wind blows the right way, and it's been a while for me so the wind was right today."

"Nope, I don't believe you. A bunch of 17- and 18-year-old girls in cheerleading outfits, showing off their boobs and asses, then all of a sudden they are all in bikini's and your hard as a rock, and you are telling me that you didn't find any of them attractive?"

I knew it wasn't even a lie when I looked at her, dick hard as a rock, aching to be touched under the blankets and said "Nope, not one of your friends do it for me. Sorry!"

Sarah sat on the side of my bed and sighed, "thank god! I hate it that every guy wants my friends, and none seems to want to touch me, ever!" She turned and looked at me with a tear in her eye and my heart broke. I couldn't believe this angel, who I was about to play with myself over was now sitting on my bed crying about not having anyone attracted to her. Still looking at me she said "I've been saving my money, mom and dad don't know it yet but I have enough to get the breast implants I was always talking about. I can't wait for the boys in school to see me. I'm planning on getting them over fall break, so for basketball cheerleading I'm going to need a new top."

"You are beautiful, you don't need to get any work done, guys are noticing you, I promise!" I said.

"None of the guys from school seem to notice me though" she responded.

"Well, they are idiots and must be blind because I see a breathtaking woman when I look at you. And anyone who doesn't must be crazy."

This seemed to cheer her up, but there was still some sadness in her eyes. She turned and put her left leg up on my bed facing me directly now as her right leg hung off the bed. Her tight shirt showing her nipples had grown slightly more away from her small chest and my eyes lingered a little longer than I should have let them. I was getting dizzy as my dick needed attention right now and the reason why was sitting just inches away, the only thing separating them was about 3 inches a sheet and a comforter. I could feel precum leaking out onto my sheets as we talked.

After a few more minutes of talking, she said "You has always made me feel better about myself. But, I really want guys to like me so I'm still planning on getting the implants". And with that she went to pat me where I'm sure she thought my hip was but ended up accidentally hitting my still erect penis.

She jumped and I jumped causing my covers to fall, exposing my rock-hard cock to her. She jumped off my bed and gasped. "You've been hard this whole time?"

I, still trying to get my bearings about what just happened, stuttered through "y-y-y-yeah, sorry".

Still standing in my room in shock, she just stared at my dick, and asked again "Which one of my friends caused this?" and I tried again to tell her it wasn't her friends. She started crying, everyone likes them, none of them want me, even you want my friends but you won't admit it.

I stood up, facing my sister, cock pointed straight up in the air and before I even realized what I was doing I walked over to her and said "I don't want your friends, I want you, exactly the way you are" and I wrapped my arm around her hips and kissed her before she could do anything to react. At first, she did nothing and I thought I screwed up both of our lives, but then slowly I felt her tongue react to mind, her body push into mine, my penis now stuck between my bare stomach and her tight t-shirt covered stomach. Once we broke the kiss, she pushed me back just a little bit, catching her breath. We just stood there, my hands on her hips, her hands wrapped around my neck, me staring in her deep blue eyes and of course my dick leaking precum onto her t-shirt.

"I'm sorry, I know this is wrong, but I never noticed how beautiful you were until you walked in from cheerleading on Wednesday. And then yesterday and again today. And I was dealing with a hard on from you when you jumped into my lap in that sexy bikini you had on earlier. If you hadn't walked in here tonight, I would have been jerking off to the sights of you from this week."

Now she let go, putting her hands on my chest she pushed me back. I wasn't really sure what she was thinking as I stared into her eyes, my heart racing. I got my answer though as she slowly dropped to her knees and putting her right hand around the base of my penis, she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of my cock. Now it's not huge, barely over 6" long but I have solid girth, but she started to move her warm mouth up and down my dick. I nearly came right there, I moaned quite loudly before I realized that this was my sister, my bedroom door was still open and mom and dad were just on the other side of the living room from us. I started biting my tongue as she sped up and because I was so ready it didn't take much before I tried to whisper that I was coming. Sarah never stopped, she just sucked harder as I started shooting my seed down the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it.

I crumbled backwards onto the bed. Shocked and more turned on than I have ever been before. My dick softened for about a second, until Sarah pulled at the bottom of her tight shirt and pealed it off. She turned around and closed the door before grabbing the top of her pajama bottoms and pushing them down to the floor, showing me that amazing ass that had walked away from me earlier today to get into the pool. That's when I realized that she didn't have any panties on. Turning back to me she showed just a slight landing strip above the softest looking pussy lips I'd ever seen. I crawled onto the bed in a more secure manner as she carefully climbed up onto the bed with me. Laying on top of me she kissed me hard, I could still taste my own cum in her mouth as she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth.

When she broke off the kiss she whispered in my ear "I can't believe this is happening but, this is my first time and I'm glad it's with you." Right then she pushed up on my chest, straddled my waist, raised herself up and grabbing my once again rock-hard penis, she slowly slid it into her, carefully taking me inch by inch as her vagina. All of a sudden, she stopped, got a look of pain on her face raised up just a bit, smiled and slammed herself down on my cock tearing her hymen completely. She screamed for a second and then moaned as the pain subsided. She started riding me up and down, and I was in heaven, I pulled her body down to mine and started sucking on her small tits, licking the nipples, all over the breasts, back to the nipples. Lightly biting them. When my mouth was on one breast a free hand was on the other. This was my way of letting her know she didn't need the implants because what she had was perfect for me. She must have been just as horny as I was because all of a sudden she threw her head back and started shaking in full orgasm. She slowed for a second and then went back to fucking me, this time harder and faster. A few minutes passed and she came again, without stopping she kept riding my dick while I sucked and played with her small A cup breasts, loving her nipples as much as I could before I felt my balls tighten, I threw my head back, bucking hard up into her vagina as I came hard into her, she came for a third time.

This time she looked exhausted and literally fell on top of me, both of our cum leaking out of her vagina down the sides of my cock onto my balls and onto my bed. We lay there like that catching our breaths for a few minutes. Eventually, she slid off my softening penis and lay next to me on the bed. I rolled over, looking in her eyes and said "Don't you dare do anything to these" as I started sucking on her nipples and playing with her tits again. She just lay there moaning softly and enjoying the feeling of my lips on her skin.

I let a hand slide down her amazing stomach to her vagina where I ran my fingers in circles on her clit. It only took a few more minutes and she came hard on my hand. Barely able to breath this time, she grabbed my head and pulled me up to where we were face to face. She kissed me and said "I won't change a thing if you promise we get to keep doing this."

I smiled and told her that my roommate had quit the football team and I had the dorm room all to myself. She smiled big and said I can't wait to tell mom and dad that my big brother is going to tutor me in some of my classes so I can come visit you on campus as often as possible.

Needless to say, that idea made me very happy.