Sisters

Story Info
Sisters start teasing him.
3.3k words
4.48
28.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I was just hanging out at my girlfriend's house. She was a relatively new girlfriend and I hadn't yet chanced my arm to see just how far she would go. We'd had a few petting sessions -- going far enough for me to believe that she wasn't a virgin and that she'd let me confirm this in a very pleasant manner.

We were just sitting on the couch in the front room, idly talking and teasing each other. If her sister hadn't been home I'd probably have pushed things along a bit, but she was, so I didn't.

I was twenty and Alice was a year younger at nineteen. Jenni, her sister, was a year younger again, at eighteen. Apart from that age difference the girls might have been twins. Both tall, slender, full breasted (Is that the right term for a big bust?), pert bottoms - generally shapely you might say. To go with those lovely figures that had very dark hair, brown eyes, and very kissable lips. Well, Alice had kissable lips as I'd already proven, but Jenni's certainly looked as if they were.

That's how things stood when Jenni came wandering into the room. She was very tastefully clad in a towel. At least she would have been if she'd wrapped it around herself, but she hadn't. She was just clutching it in front of herself. True, it covered all the interesting bits but it didn't leave much to the imagination. It was rather a short towel, although it could have been shorter in my opinion.

"Alice, can I wear your green blouse?" Jenni asked, smiling prettily, totally ignoring me sitting there with my hand folded across my lap to conceal the sudden bulge that was there. (When I say asked there was a note of imperious demand in her voice. Bit of a minx, that girl.)

"Jenni! Put some clothes on. We have a visitor, you know," snapped Alice.

"So what? I'm covered," she said airily, gesturing at the towel with her free hand.

"Barely," Alice pointed out. "Besides, when you leave you won't be as that towel only covers the front. You'll be mooning him all the way down the hall."

"Who cares?" asked Jenni with a giggle. "You've seen one bum and you've seen them all. Anyway, stop changing the subject -- what about the blouse?"

"Fine. You'll have to find it. I think it's hanging up in my wardrobe. Now go and get dressed."

"Thanks." With that Jenni turned and waltzed out of the room, her bottom flashing white behind her.

"Ah, Jenni Cottontail," I called before she was out of the room. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at me.

"You err," I said. "When you walk I see a damn sight more than just your pretty little tush. Just thought you ought to know."

Alice started giggling and Jenni started blushing. Jenni also started moving somewhat faster.

I looked at Alice and raised an eyebrow.

"She came in here deliberately to see if you'd get worked up," Alice said, sounding just a touch irritated. "She thinks that if you get all excited you're likely to put the moves on me. As soon as she's dressed she'll leave the house so as to give you a clear road."

She gave me a thoughtful look and then to my surprise she reached over, pushed my hands aside, and took hold of my groin, assessing what was there.

"It appears that she was right about you getting excited," she giggled.

"Be reasonable," I protested. "What healthy male wouldn't get a little warmed up by having that nubile little bed-mate wander past like that?"

"That's what she was counting on. Are you saying you want to bed her?"

"Well, you'd be my first choice but I'll admit I probably wouldn't kick her out of my bed if I found her in it. Mind you, she should be more careful. Someone with low morals might take advantage of her if she goes around like that."

"I have an idea," said Alice, jumping to her feet. "Come up to my room for a minute."

Why not? I was far more likely to strike it lucky in her room than in the front room. Perhaps I wouldn't even need Jenni to leave.

We went on down to Alice's room, Alice opened the door, and we walked in. Jenni gave a startled scream. Quite understandable as her towel was on the bed and she was standing there in the altogether. Her hands immediately tried to cover her charms while Alice giggled and I admired.

"What do you think you're playing at? You can't just barge in here like that," yelled Jenni.

"Actually, I can. It's my room, remember? Besides, I thought you'd go to your room first and be half dressed by now."

Far be it for me to call Alice a liar but I was quite sure that she knew Jenni would be in her room looking for that green blouse and possibly other items she might like to wear.

"Anyway," Alice continued, "you embarrassed Norm with your little stunt. He said that if you tried it again he'd put you over his knee and spank you. He also said that if you hadn't had the towel with you you'd have been lucky to get away with your virtue intact."

I had? Amazing the things I say without knowing it.

"He wouldn't dare," snapped Jenni.

"Doesn't matter. I explained to him that you've already lost your virtue and that you can't lose it twice."

"What! You don't know what you're talking about," yelled Jenni, sounding genuinely indignant.

"Yes I do. You told me when it happened, remember?"

From the blush on Jenni's face she did remember.

"It seems to me that you've done it again, and without the towel this time. I guess Norm is going to have to be good for his word and spank you. Serves you right for being a tease and trying to embarrass me."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, looking at me this time.

"I don't know about that," I replied. "You're deliberately misbehaving. First you embarrassed Alice and me in the front room and now you're doing it again. Completely naked this time, I might add."

"That's not my fault and you know it," she protested.

"Not your fault?" I queried with a slight frown. "The way I see it we've been in this room for a few minutes now and you're still undressed. It seems to me that it would have only taken you a second or two to pick up the towel and wrap it around yourself."

I picked up the towel and held it up, casually tossing it back down (out of her reach) before she could grab for it.

"If it's not your fault then whose is it?"

She started protesting and Alice started giggling.

"He's got you there, Jen," she said. "You should have had the towel wrapped around you in the first place and you know it. Too bad. It looks as though you're going to get spanked."

I took hold of Jenni's arm, drawing her toward me as I moved to sit on the bed. She was giving both of us furious looks but not trying to pull away from me. Not that it would have helped her at all. I was as big as the pair of them put together.

"Don't worry," I told her. "Alice is watching and she'll make sure I don't brutalise you. You'll find it more embarrassing than anything else."

"All right. I'll take the spanking but that's as far as it goes."

"I don't know about that. You are naked after all and everyone knows what men do to naked little girls. Tell you what. I won't screw you unless Alice tells me to. That seems fair enough to me."

"You wouldn't," said Jenni, looking at Alice.

"I dunno. It might be fun to see you getting served," said Alice with an evil snicker.

"Maybe, but there's a specific way in which you have to tell me to go ahead," I told Alice.

"And what's that?" she asked and I gave her an evil smile.

"Quite simple. Just get undressed. If you're naked by the time I finish spanking Jenni I'll take that as approval that I should, ah, examine her virtue very closely. The catch is that I'd also have to examine yours after I've finished with Jenni."

By this time Jenni was across my lap and my hand was idly running over her bottom. Okay, it may have drifted between her legs once or twice but if she objected she should keep her legs together.

"You don't seriously expect me to get undressed just to have you fuck Jenni?" demanded Alice, seeming annoyed.

"Certainly not. It's just that I think it's only fair that if I fuck one I should fuck both. Share the goods, so to speak. But it's entirely your choice."

"Don't I have a say in this?" demanded Jenni, and I idly dropped a spank on her bottom.

"You've already voted yes," I pointed out. "No clothes, remember?"

Before she could say anything else I dropped another spank on her bottom, this one somewhat firmer. She gave a startled squeal and started to struggle but the hand I had on her back held her steady.

"Don't go wriggling around," I warned her. "It just means that the spanking will last longer. Bite your tongue and repeat to yourself 'I will be a good girl in future."

That wasn't what she said to me but she did stop struggling. To see if she really was going to behave I let my hand drift from her back to her front, covering one warm breast and stroking it. Apart from a slight gasp she ignored it. Well, her legs started drifting further apart if that meant anything.

A couple more spanks on her bottom and then one that landed fairly firmly on her mound, cupping it nicely. She let out a startled squeak and I paused.

"You want to say something?" I asked and she hastily shook her head.

I glanced over at Alice and she was standing there watching, tongue slightly protruding from her mouth, and unless I was badly mistaken she was breathing harder. She certainly had a slight flush on her face.

I continued with the spanking, half the spanks on Jenni's bottom, half somewhere else. I gathered the impression that Alice was paying attention to those particular spanks.

"Nearly finished," I assured Jenni, turning my head to give Alice a meaningful look. My eyes dropped to look rather pointedly at her clothes and then back to her face. She was blushing slightly, hands at her waist fiddling with the fastenings of her skirt. Not actually undoing them, but seriously considering it.

After my next spank I left my hand on Jenni's bottom. When I say Jenni's bottom as far as I was concerned that covered her bottom and parts adjacent to her bottom. I rubbed her 'bottom' soothingly, easing the sting of the spanks. A glance at Alice showed she was now pushing her skirt and panties down. I started rubbing Jenni a bit more firmly.

"It seems Alice is casting her vote," I told Jenni and she hastily turned her head in time to see Alice's bra come off.

I swung Jenni to her feet and stood myself.

"The pair of you bend forward over the bed," I told them, undoing my trousers at the same time. "Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you just yet. This is just going to be a quick introduction so you'll know what's coming."

The two girls looked at each other and then turned to look at me. Seeing just how ready I was they both looked at each other again and then they bent forward over the bed. I came up behind Jenni, eased her lips apart, and moved into position. A nice firm push and I was sliding into her, finding her wet and ready. Isn't it amazing what a little spanking will do?

A gentle squeeze of Jenni's breasts and I was pulling back. I turned to Alice and her eyes were wide, apparently having watched the show. I didn't say anything, just moved behind her, with her turning her head trying to see behind her. Again it was a case of easing her lips apart and driving firmly in. It seems that watching someone getting spanked is also a bit of a turn on as Alice was certainly ready for me.

I pulled slowly out of Alice. A hand placed on each bottom and I pushed, spilling the two of them onto the bed. That done I toed off my shoes, stripped my shirt and singlet off, and joined them on the bed.

I crouched between them, a hand on each lovely pair of breasts, and played with them. I stroked and teased their breasts, with four nipples standing erect. I took each in turn into my mouth, further teasing and tantalising, and thoroughly enjoying myself. The girls didn't seem to be undergoing any great hardship either.

My hands went down. Two girls equals two pussies and I had two hands. A fitting match in my opinion. So as well as kissing and sucking on some breasts I was rubbing and teasing a pair of vulvas, finger slipping between lips and stroking them internally.

I was kissing Alice's breasts when Jenni gave a startled scream.

"What did you do?" Alice wanted to know and my finger wandered over to her clitoris.

"Just this, that's all," I said, smiling at the way she managed to strangle a scream in her throat.

I decided to get serious. A little bit more playing around their clitorises (ignoring protests) and then first Alice had a small climax, followed almost immediately by Jenni. As far as I was concerned this meant that we could get on with the main action.

"Time to finish your penalty, Jenni," I told her. "On your hands and knees, sideways at the end of the bed."

"What? Why there?" she asked.

"So you can see what's happening," I told her cheerfully, pointing towards the dressing table and the big mirror thereon.

She blushed somewhat but that didn't stop her taking up the position nominated, her head already turned to view herself in the mirror.

I stood behind her, finding her very nicely positioned. I just moved up and drove straight in while she gave a loud squeal, pushing back to meet me.

Now I can be considerate when the occasion warrants it. Instead of reaching around Jenni to claim her breasts I just rested my hands lightly on her hips, thus not obstructing her view of what was happening. I started pumping quite happily, not rushing things at this stage but certainly giving Jenni somethings to watch.

Looking to my left I could see Jenni watching us in action, her face flushed. Looking to my right I could see Alice also watching us in action, her face even more flushed. I just smiled and kept on moving.

I kept Jenni stirred up, building on her arousal. I didn't think it would take all that long to bring her to a climax. Fortunate for me, as I still had to attend to Alice.

Eventually Jenni's attention drifted from watching what was happening to her to just feeling it. Her attention was now fully engaged in moving with me so I took advantage of this to finally claim her breasts. I was now squeezing them to the tempo being beat out by my cock as it thrust into her.

Jenni was red hot and ready to rumble and it wasn't too long and I could see she was ready to climax (again). I started hitting her harder, faster, and she responded. Then she gave a small scream and climaxed again, shuddering and shaking beneath me.

I turned and looked at Alice, who was suddenly looking a little nervous.

"You can do things the same as Jenni," I told her, "or I can lay you on your back, lift your legs high and wide, and enter you like that while you watch me sink into you. Or you can pick an entirely different position if you want to."

She was giving Jenni slightly nervous looks. Apparently it's one thing for her to watch Jenni get fucked but something else to have Jenni watch it happen to her. I wasn't having that. Fair is fair, after all.

I eased her onto her back on the bed. She continued to look nervous but didn't resist. Once she was lying down I took her ankles and moved them wide apart and hoisted them high. She was now not only totally exposed but looking down at her own pussy. I moved between her legs, lining up and rested the head of my cock against her entrance.

"Spread your lips," I softly said. She gave me a startled look and then did so, reaching down and giving me room to enter. As soon as my cock started pressing against her she snatched her hand away, but continued watching as my cock slowly started sinking into her.

I drove fully home, bracing myself with my arms, letting her see my cock sink fully home. Then I started pumping, pulling back and then driving in again. Her legs came down from where I'd put them, wrapping around my waist and her arms came up to enclose me, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

Time to get down to business, I decided, and I stopped propping myself up, lying full on her, grabbing hold of her breasts and crushing her to the bed while I continued fucking her just as hard as I could.

I have to say that Alice gave just as good as she got, pushing up hard to meet me while clinging tighter than a limpet. It was, to say the least, exhilarating. Alice was getting extremely vocal towards the end and it seemed to me that Jenni was taking mental notes.

Finally it reached a point where Alice was going to climax and for that matter so was I. I'd been holding off long enough and now I was ready to let go. A few extra thrusts and Alice cut loose, with me doing the same moments later, totally flooding her passage.

The girls chased me off while they cleaned up. I tidied myself up and relaxed in the front room until Alice came back. When she was ready she called me to come into the kitchen for some coffee so I ambled in. I was a little surprised to find Jenni was also there.

I had my coffee and flirted a little, finding both girls were in full flirt mode. I'd nearly finished my coffee when Jenni turned to Alice with an innocent question.

"When will the parents be home?"

"Not until late. They're having dinner with Pat and George and you know how the four of them talk once they get going."

"So we've got hours of time. When do you think he'll be ready for the next round?"

Say what!?

"You're not invited to another round," Alice promptly replied.

"Yes I am."

"No you're not. He's my boyfriend."

"Don't be greedy. He's just as much mine. He spanked me, remember. Not you."

"That's because you were misbehaving, and you know it."

"You're being selfish not sharing. That means he gets to spank you at the start of the next round."

"Ah, don't I get a say in this," I ventured to put in.

Both girls turned to look at me. "No," they said, speaking as one.

I held up my hands defensively and shut my mouth while the girls sorted out my fate.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers