• Authors
  • Middleson

Middleson

31/05/2022

Hey everyone thank you for the feed back and comments on my story.

27/06/2022
Hi guys. First of all thanks for the incredible feedback I've gotten back. Part 3 is now published.
11/7/2022
Part 4 of Ocean Apart is complete and off to the editor. Once it's back one more last review and it will be submitted. Thanks following.
20/07/2022
Part 04 of ocean apart has been submitted for publishing. Hopefully up soon and is received well by you guys. Thanks for all the follows and reading this far.
There's a special person I'd like to thank who started me down this path of trying to write a story, and who was and continues to be the inspiration. She knows who she is! So thank you for enriching my days and life.

08/09/2022
Hi everyone,
So I am still working on chapter 5 of Ocean Apart . It is progressing but due to some family illness and personal problems I've been sidetracked and quite frankly haven't been able to concentrate on the story. I hope to have chp 5 completed soon as it will be the final chapter. Thank you to all those who have followed and given some input. It's all welcomed. Even if you don't agree with my decisions I can't please everyone.
Cheers paolo

You can also find Me on twitter if you want.
@middleson22

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
193Followers
500Following
85My Favorites
303My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact Middleson by clicking here.