Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters make my summer.
5.2k words
4.52
32.6k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Teresa asleep. We had our usual marathon sex session that evening and she was exhausted. So I slipped out the back after taking one last look at her naked body.

I was headed to my truck when I heard a voice. "Hey Mike." I about jumped out of my skin before I realized who it was. It was Bonnie, her older sister.

Bonnie was back from college and obviously a night person. She was sitting outside with a beer and a cigarette enjoying the night air, or so I thought right then. As I looked at her I realized she was showing a lot of skin tight then and I can't say I didn't approve.

She was a tall redhead and that night her D cup tits were pretty much out in the open covered only by a bikini top. I appreciated the cleavage she was showing off as I looked down at her. The rest of her was wrapped in tight shorts that not only showed off her figure, but it displayed her long legs perfectly.

"What's going on Bonnie? You're up late."

I saw her grin. "I was watching the show." She looked me in the eye as she added, "You really had Teresa thrashing all over the bed."

That stunned me. My jaw dropped as I stared at her in disbelief. "You were watching us?" Bonnie nodded smiling.

"I really liked it when you got on top of her and fucked her tits. That was hot." She took a drink and then said, "And of course when you fucked her doggy style." Bonnie was smiling and looking up at me like it was nothing

I finally had to ask. "Why the hell were you watching us?"

"Come on Mike. It's a live sex show. Who can pass that up? I do have another reason though." She took a drag from her cigarette before telling me about that.

"I've got a thing for my sister Mike. I discovered girls in college thanks to my roommate and a bottle of wine one night." I saw her smile at the memory. "When I got home I got that vibe from Teresa." She looked up at me and in a serious voice said, "She's really curious Mike. If not bi herself."

I shook my head at that. "I think you're wrong Bonnie. I've mentioned that before and she's not even close to considering it."

Bonnie shook her head. "You're wrong Mike. But it's one of those things only a girl will see. Besides, I know differently from experience."

I looked dubious and Bonnie grinned again. "Remember last week when you took her to that party and she came home blasted?" I did. I'd had problems on that drive. Teresa didn't want to keep her clothes on until we got home and started stripping down as we drove through town. As enticing as that was she pretty much passed out before any fun could happen. I managed to get her awake enough to take her in and put her in bed, but that's all that happened that evening.

Bonnie waited until I nodded, then dropped her bomb. "I came into her room and found her naked on top of the covers. I couldn't resist Mike. I stripped down and licked my way up her thigh before going down on my sister."

She watched for my reaction and it was twofold. I was shocked of course, but the part of me that wanted to see Teresa doing that was excited. I got hard right away and Bonnie's eyes were at the perfect level to see that.

"You should have seen it Mike. My little sister was hot that night. Her hips were pressed against my mouth and she came again and again." Bonnie smiled at the memory.

"So why are you telling me this Bonnie?"

"Because, when I was watching you two tonight I had an idea. And I figured I'd run it past you to see what you think."

I had no clue at that point what that could be. "Ok. I'm listening."

"I'm addicted to that pussy Mike. I really am. I could do her every night and not complain."

I was picturing that mentally right then and the picture didn't help my aroused state any. Then she went on.

"I want to help you realize your fantasy. I want you two to have a threesome with another girl. And that girl will be me."

I smiled then, staring at the deep cleavage her bikini top was revealing. "I don't think I'd complain if that happened."

"I didn't think you would. How many guys get two willing sisters together like that? Not too damn many."

I agreed. Bonnie made things interesting then. "There's another thing too."

I raised an eyebrow. "And that would be?"

"You've got the taste of my sister's pussy all over your cock right now." I nodded. "So until we get her where we both want her I've got a proposition for you."

Bonnie looked up and very calmly said, "After you're finished with her on nights like this, make sure you don't leave before I can clean you up."

My jaw dropped again. "You mean...."

"I mean I'll suck that big hard cock of yours until I get every drop of her off you. And of course I'll want your cum too. So what do you say Mike?" She reached up and ran a hand softly over the bulge in my shorts.

I caved immediately. "It's a deal. How do you want to do this?"

She smiled and stood up, snuffing out her cigarette. "Let's go for a short ride Mike. I'll show you."

It wasn't even a mile to my favorite parking place. It seemed longer though because my eyes were focused on Bonnie's tits most of the way. They bounced wonderfully with every bump in the road we hit. She caught me watching and just smiled to herself. Once the car was parked though things changed.

Bonnie immediate slipped out of her bikini top then. I looked down at those tits with their bright red nipples and groaned. "Damn girl, you should let those out to play all the time!"

"At college I do." She reached up squeezing them before gently running her fingers in circles around those hard buds. She watched my hand fall to my lap, stroking my cock through my jeans. "I've got this shirt that drives people wild when I wear it. It's silk, and it teases my nipples getting them good and hard. Of course I leave my bra at home when I'm wearing that."

She reached across then and replaced my hand with hers, stroking my hard cock through my jeans. I'd never had sisters before and while Teresa was amazing, I wanted to find out how her sister handled things.

I saw her smile again at the look on my face. "Want to hear the details of my evening with my sister?"

"Hell yes! Tell me everything."

"Teresa was pretty much passed out that night. So I walked in just looking at her laying there. I could see how far out of it she was and that was perfect for me." Bonnie gave me a grin. "I'm like you. I'm a boob girl. That's what attracted you to my sister isn't it?"

I laughed. "Honestly, yeah it was. I dropped by one day and she was out playing with your younger sister. I'd never seen her braless until that day. You could say they caught my eye."

Bonnie started working on my belt and zipper. "I know what you mean. I couldn't pass them up that night either. I loved how they felt running my tongue over them before sucking them into my mouth."

I could picture that. "Anyway, I had other things to do that night. So I just kissed my way down her body then and her legs spread slowly as I got lower and lower." Bonnie had my jeans undone by then and pulled out my rock hard cock. "You should have seen me crawling up on the bed, my face right there just inches away from her pussy." Bonnie was looking up at me, her hand wrapped around my cock. "So I leaned forward and tasted my sister."

I groaned again at the mental picture. "How did she taste?"

"Absolutely fantastic. All it took was one little lick and I was hooked. After that I had my face buried in that soaking wet pussy." Bonnie took a deep breath. "You should have seen her Mike. Her hips were rolling slowly and she was moaning softly not even knowing her own sister was eating her pussy. She even came for me, right before she passed out for good."

She looked down at my cock then. As I watched her she ran her tongue over the head, getting a good taste of her sister and me together. I saw her smile and then move a bit, kneeling over my lap before she sucked me into that hot wet mouth of hers.

I could just see her lips stretched around my shaft, sliding lower and lower that night. My free hand immediately went to her hanging tits, playing with her hard nipples as she sucked her sister's taste off me. Bonnie took me deep, then started slowly and sensuously bobbing up and down on my cock.

I ran my hand across her exposed skin and then down to her tight little ass. As she sucked me down her throat my fingers found her pussy, feeling the heat through her shorts. Bonnie's as moved as my fingers explored her body, pressing back against my hand.

I sat back and she gave me her best, those red lips sliding up and down my length slowly at first, and then finally faster as she sensed me getting closer. I couldn't hold back. The excitement of my girlfriends sister sucking my cock was too much right then and as she came up I shot my cum into her waiting mouth.

She took a couple of shots across her tongue before sliding me deep into her throat again. She had her lips wrapped around the base of my cock then, taking my cum that night.

She eventually let my cock slide out of her mouth. As she sat up she licked her lips smiling. "That was an interesting mix." I looked over that hot body and a thought came to me.

"I think we should talk about this more Bonnie." I saw her sly smile at that point.

"Ok, I'm good with that. How about tomorrow? Teresa has to go to work doesn't she?"

I nodded. "Then why don't you come over tomorrow morning? I guess we can talk then."

I ran her home then, checking to make sure the house was dark before I dropped her off. I drove home smiling and plotting that evening. I was going to get the two of them in bed together. I just didn't know how yet.

I was up early the next morning heading for my car. I knew Teresa was on her way to work. It was time to plan with Bonnie, and hopefully more than that.

I got to the house and knocked but no one answered. That struck me as of. Just as I was about to leave though I decided to open the door and check on things.

When I did I heard the sound of water running. Looking down the small hallway I noticed the bathroom door was open. So I called Bonnie's name several times. She finally heard me and surprised me. "Come on in Mike. I was just getting out."

She wasn't kidding either. As I walked in the bathroom the glass door slid back revealing Bonnie in all her glory. She looked magnificent soaking wet and I grinned.

She toweled off right there, wrapping her hair in another towel before leading me back to her bedroom. She rubbed her hair down once again and laid back on her bed smiling up at me.

I pulled off my clothes, joining her there. She turned to lean on one arm, those tits pressing against me.

"So how are we going to get this accomplished?" She traced my hard cock with her fingers, smiling at me.

"I haven't the slightest idea. But now you've got me craving it." I looked over at that fantastic body naked next to me. "I've been wondering something though. Why didn't you get close enough to see if she was really curious?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could have knelt over her face giving her a chance to try that hot pussy of yours that night. But you didn't. Why not?"

Bonnie actually blushed. "I didn't think of it until later. That's why."

My fingers found her wet already and slid into her slowly. "That sucks. I can just imagine that little scene."

"Me too." She started stroking me then. "I've got an idea Mike. But it involves alcohol again. Are you good with that?"

"What's your plan?" I was curious at least. Bonnie told me about it right away.

"You guys go to the overlook now and then don't you?" I nodded. That was a drive in near us that showed X-rated movies all the time. Teresa had been curious the first night and after that it was a form of foreplay for us. I can't tell you how many times we fucked in the back row there.

I nodded. "Good. So take her there again but this time bring along that wine she loves. That mead stuff isn't it?"

She was right again. "She can't drink that without finishing the bottle you know."

"And that's what she did the other night isn't it?"

I got it then. "I'll see what she says when she gets home. She isn't always in the mood to go there you know."

"I hope she is tonight. They're showing Taboo 2 and where the boys aren't."

I looked at her in amazement. "How did you plan that?"

"It's just luck and you know it. But come on. Lesbian porn and incest porn together?" That's gonna be hot!"

"It's worth a try I guess." Bonnie gave me a big grin and rolled over on top of me to ride my cock.

I fucked her for hours and headed out before Teresa got home. I got a bottle at the liquor store and headed back to their place. I walked in and sat down to talk with my girlfriend.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I smiled and told her, "I thought we could go to the overlook."

She wasn't thrilled by that. "I don't know if I'm in the mood for that tonight Mike."

"Let's adjust that mood then." I. Pulled the bottle out of the bag and she grinned. "Think that'll help any?"

She nodded eagerly. So I conned her into wearing very little clothing that night and when dark was approaching we headed out to the movies.

Teresa had a low cut top on almost unbuttoned to her navel. Her short skirt barely covered her pussy and as I drove I was stealing glances at her bouncing tits. A nipple would pop free now and then and with a smile she'd hide it away again. "You don't have to do that you know."

"Won't there be someone at the box office where we get tickets?" I nodded smiling. "Feel free to give him a show if you want."

When I paid at the front the guy in the booth was staring. I turned back to see one hard nipple in plain sight as we drove in.

Teresa wasn't fired up about the movies, but once she started drinking things changed. The girl on girl scene came up and she actually watched it with some fascination.

I noticed her really staring when the brother took things over and the lesbian scene turned into incest. She turned to me during it and asked, "So what was hotter for you? The two girls together or the brother and sister?"

I thought and shrugged. "That's a tough one. The fantasy about the brother and sister is hot and all, but I do love girl on girl scenes."

I saw her nod before asking, "Do you still have that fantasy about me doing that?"

"Hell yes! You have no idea how often that's running through my mind."

Teresa laid her seat back and turned on one side to talk to me. "So who would it be with?"

I looked her way, noticing one massive breast was out of her shirt at that point. "I have no idea dear. You kind of gave me a hard no when I mentioned it, so I can't really say I've pursued it."

She laughed. "You're a big help. I ask about it and you've not even considered it?"

I tried my best to look like I was regretting that choice. "Sorry about that." I pretended to think and then said, "Hey. This is a movie about incest. So if we're only fantasizing about it, why not Bonnie?"

Teresa actually giggled. "She'd do it too. You should see her roommate. Bonnie told me all about their fun and games." Teresa ran her hand over my hard cock then. "You'd have loved her stories."

I watched her take another drink and sit the bottle down. "So what did you think about them? Did you like them when she told you?"

Teresa had a pretty good poker face and it was on right then. "Most of them were interesting. One didn't sound like much fun though."

"What was that?" My hand cupped that exposed breast, feeling the hard nipple brush my palm.

"Face riding. Bonnie said her roommate liked her riding her face. That just didn't sound like fun to me. It sounds too rough."

Oddly I agreed with her and told her that. "You've always seemed like the gentler type in my opinion. You'd be the kind that would want to make out before doing anything else."

"I think you're right." At least we agreed on that point. I started drawing small circles around her hard nipples with my fingertips. "Can you imagine Bonnie's tongue doing this?"

Teresa nodded. "What would you be doing while she did?" That was an easy one. "Well dear, you'd both be naked obviously. So I'd be doing the same then. I'd be getting rid of my clothes so I could join in the fun."

Teresa undid my jeans and pulled off 3 my hard cock. "So what would happen then? Who would do who first?"

"I figure Bonnie would do you first just because it would be your first time and all." That seemed to make sense to her so I went on. "I can just see her licking her way down your body. I can see her tongue sliding across your skin, moving lower and lower as she places small kisses down your body."

Teresa was breathing hard then, jacking my cock with one hand. As I spun my fantasy that night my fingers teased her soft skin, sliding lower as they did. "Can you see her doing that very thing?"

Teresa nodded, her eyes tight shut. I pulled up the hem of her skirt then, my fingers gently stroking the skin there. They avoided her hot pussy and stroked the inside of her soft thighs. "Can you imagine her tongue sliding up the inside of your thigh?"

She nodded, but that wasn't good enough. "Tell me dear. I want to hear you say it."

"Yes. I can imagine it." I grinned broadly. "So do you want that hot tongue to taste you?"

"Yes."

My fingers made contact then with her soaking wet pussy. Teresa jerked, still lost in a fantasy about her sister. So I played with her hot pussy, plunging my fingers in deep before concentrating on her clit. "How's your sisters tongue feel?"

"Amazing!" That was all she could gasp out right then. I watched as her hips rolled slowly under my hand. She rarely came just from my fingers, but that night she was well on her way. I watched her body finally tense up then she began shaking, coming under my touch. As she came down from her orgasm I slid my fingers deep into her again getting them good and wet.

Her eyes opened and I smiled at her. "Now comes the fun part dear. Would you return the favor for Bonnie?"

She looked at me for a long moment. Finally she nodded slowly. "Tell me. Don't just nod. What would you do?"

"I'd eat her pussy Mike. I'd make her cum all over my face." That's when I told her, "Close your eyes dear."

I brought my dripping wet fingers to within inches of her lips then. "Stick out your tongue."

She did, and made contact with my fingers tasting her own juices there. I expected her to hesitate but she didn't. She immediately started licking my fingers just like a pussy, tasting herself on me. That hot pink tongue licked my fingers clean.

We played a while longer before the second feature started. She watched the screen in fascination as the movie had one girl on girl scene after another. She pounded down the rest of her bottle too, ending up laying back and playing with her pussy as she watched those bodies on the big screen.

I left before the movie finished and she smiled drunkenly. "Let's park somewhere."

"I've got a better idea. Why don't we go to your place and see if Bonnie would really be interested?"

She gasped out loud at that. I drove, glancing over at her. "What do you say dear? Is that a yes or no?"

She didn't answer. I watched as she played with her tits, pinching her nipples as we drove through the night. As we got closer to the point where I'd either have to go park or head to her place I asked again.

"So do we park or do we go home and find out if Bonnie wants to taste that hot pussy of yours?"

She looked at me for a long moment before softly saying, "Let's go home."

I headed for her place fast, wanting to get there before she changed her mind. I helped her inside and we found Bonnie waiting just as I'd arranged that afternoon. Teresa gave her a seductive smile and motioned for her to come with us back to her bedroom.

We shut the door and Teresa immediately went to her sister. After looked deep into her eyes Teresa pulled her head down, kissing her lips. I watched amazed as her mouth opened, her tongue slipping into Bonnie's willing mouth.

12