Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie returned her kiss, her hand sliding into Teresa's open shirt. Teresa slid her hand up under her sister's t-shirt then, getting a good handful of another woman's tits.

I watched as clothes slowly got tossed aside that night. When they both stood there naked Teresa moved to the bed, motioning for Bonnie to follow.

Bonnie stretched out on top of her, kissing her again. As I watched she started kissing her way down Teresa's body. I saw Teresa's head turn and she watched me throwing off my clothes. As Bonnie's head moved lower and lower I bent over to whisper in Teresa's ear. "I'm gonna fuck your sister while she eats that hot pussy."

I turned and watched as Bonnie reached her goal, her tongue flicking out to taste her sister. Teresa sucked in a breath and closed her eyes as Bonnie went to work on her.

I knelt behind Bonnie then, looking up at her head buried in my girlfriend's pussy. I saw it moving slowly as I grabbed her hips, slowly sliding my cock into that hot wet pussy of hers.

I was watching both of them as I enjoyed Bonnie again. Bonnie's head was moving and the mental image of her tongue deep in her sister was fascinating. Teresa was enjoying it too. I could see her squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples as Bonnie did her best. She even lifted those big tits to her lips, licking and sucking her own nipples. I loved that and she knew it. She'd done that for me before.

Eventually thought she let go of them, her hand sliding down to hold Bonnie's head in place. I watched as her back arched and Teresa came all over her sisters face.

I slowed almost to a stop inside Bonnie, watching my girlfriends first woman induced orgasm. It was a big one, and Teresa moaned all the way through it. Bonnie finally raised her head and I reluctantly pulled out of her, waiting to see what would happen next.

After catching her breath Teresa managed to sit up. She saw me kneeling next to her hard as a rock still. I saw her smile before she leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. She was tasting her sister on my shaft and didn't seem to mind. I even asked when she let me slip from her mouth. "How's she taste?"

I could see pure lust on Teresa's face then. "Really good. I guess it's my turn isn't it?"

I nodded and watched as Bonnie laid back, her legs spread. Teresa did exactly the same as she had. She kissed her way down her sister's body but stopped short of diving into that pussy. She looked at me with a wild look on her face. "Make me do it Mike."

I reached out then and wrapped my fingers in her hair, then pulled her face right into her sister's pussy. Bonnie moaned and Teresa immediately went to work, her tongue teasing her sister.

I of course buried my cock deep in Teresa, fucking her as she went down on her sister. She took Bonnie all the way that night, her tongue buried in her sister's pussy as Bonnie clawed the bedsheets, coming hard all over her face.

When Teresa moved I slid out of her too, still rock hard. She had a satisfied look on her face at that point. We ended the night with my first two girl blowjob. Teresa took my cum and immediately swapped it with Bonnie, both of them swallowing as much as they could.

We rested for a bit and Bonnie nudged me. "Look."

Teresa was out, dead to the world. I smiled at Bonnie and asked, "So how was it?"

"Fantastic Mike. Just like I imagined it would be. Hopefully she'll want to do it again and this time sober."

I headed home then and got up the next morning still smiling about the night before. I waited a while before going out to see Teresa, giving her a chance to sleep it off. About noon I pulled into her driveway and met her at the door.

She looked worried and immediately hustled me into her room. "What did we do last night?"

"We went to the movies. Then we came home and had a threesome with your sister Bonnie."

"Oh God." She looked almost horrified at the news. "I thought that was a really weird dream. But we really did it?"

I nodded. "And from your reaction, you loved ever second of it."

"Tell me exactly what happened." So I did, closely watching her face as she took in the actions of the night before. When I'd finished she looked at me asking, "And you say I really liked it?"

"You should have seen it when you told me to make you do it. I pulled your head into her pussy and you went crazy." I grinned then. "You were so good Bonnie even said she hopes you try it again sober."

"What about you though?"

"I agree with her. Besides, I can't say that I've ever had two sisters in the same night before. And you really did seem to love it. You went crazy on the pussy with your tongue."

I could see her thinking about it. I'd seen that before from her. I wanted to photograph her nude once out in the nature preserve and it took me days to finally talk her into it. Even then it was a slow process. She got partially nude, then hid everything with her hands and finally just got to the point where she wanted to do it.

The only difference was with this she'd done it. I think she finally realized that after me giving her a blow by blow description of the fun. I saw her stand up then. "Wait right here Mike. I'll be right back."

She went out of the room and I figured where she was going. I could see Bonnie's window from there and sure enough she went in and woke her sister up. Bonnie confirmed my story and as I watched she ran one hand over Teresa's tits, teasing her nipples gently. Teresa finally stood up and said something to her then left the room.

She came back in and sat down on the bed. She actually smiled when she looked up at me.

"You were telling me the truth. Bonnie just confirmed it. She said something else too you know."

"What was that?"

"She told me anytime I wanted to do that she was ready." I was about to speak when Bonnie walked into the room barely dressed. "I told her this time I really wanted to remember the whole thing."

We all got naked and played again. Teresa watched this time at my cock plunged into her sister before she laid back, her legs spread in front of her. Bonnie's tongue got her off again that day and we ended up that experience with Bonnie on top in a hot 69 with her sister while I fucked her. Teresa got an up close view of me slamming her sister while her tongue brought her off again.

Every few days after that Bonnie joined us for fun. She'd get together with me when Teresa was at work too, so I basically spent the summer fucking two sisters.

Summer ended though and Bonnie headed back to college. Teresa did too, although she was much closer than her sister. I spent weekends with her in her apartment saving up my money to go to school the next year.

She invited her roommate Judy to join us one night and that was fantastic. It started something though that became more serious for Teresa. After both of them got together with me one weekend, Judy left leaving us alone.

Teresa dropped me that afternoon. She wanted to see what the relationship with Judy would bring. So that night I walked out, beaten by a monster I created.

I actually got one night years later. I found Teresa on social media and she invited me to a family reunion of hers. Bonnie, Teresa and I got together one last time that night. I walked away that day knowing it wouldn't happen again, at least not with me included. But that was ok right then.

I had the last time all on video.

12