Sisters Barb and Beth Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she licked the inside of each of my but cheeks and then she licked the center of my butt crack along its length to my perineum. She came back to my sphincter and licked it several times then circled it several times with the tip of her tongue. Once she had done that she pushed the tip of her tongue as deeply as she could into my little brown eye. That quickly sent me over the edge to another huge orgasm. Of course, I responded to her in the same way she had pleasured me. That did send her over the edge to another strong orgasm, too.

Barb and I had said that we both regretted that we could not include our Mom in our sweet, torrid love making affair and we have never understood why we could never include our Mom into such a beautiful expression of our love for one another. We thought that it was probably our strong fear of her disapproval of what we were doing. Not only that, she was probably getting all the sex she needed from Daddy because we could hear them making love from time to time as Daddy groaned and yelled and Mom cried out very loudly from their bedroom across the hall, too.

We also thought that it was probably unusual that our love making had not been discovered by our mother when we were still living at home. Or maybe she did but, she chose not to say anything to us because she thought we were not harming anyone else and thought that it was such a beautiful expression of love between her two beloved girls, us two sisters.

Barb and I both lost our virginity during the time that each one of us was in college but that is another story for another time. Thankfully neither one of us got pregnant during those times since we always insisted that the guy wear a condom when he was making love to us. We always checked to make sure that the guy was wearing his condom before we would allow him to penetrate our love flower. After we both graduated from college we have both gotten married to our loving husbands and interestingly we each have both given birth to our two beautiful, precious, little girls.

Our parents just dearly love all four of our little girls and spoil them as much as they can as grandparents most often do. Mom just loves having all four or our girls stay the night at her house as she thinks that they are so precious, too, and she says they always remind her of when Barb and I were that age. Our girls just love their grandparents and they are always excited to visit with them when they are invited and even more so when they can stay overnight with them. Mom always had them sleep in the room Barb and I shared when we were still at home.

Barb and I are both raising our girls with the same amount of love that our parents always showed us. We want them to be very close to one another just as Barb and I are. We are also teaching our girls to love their cousins as much as they love their parents and one another. Barb and I both live within a few miles of one another and see each other quite frequently. Since our girls were still very small Barb and I continued to get together on a regular basis to make love to one another while they are napping or they are in preschool or kindergarten.

It did not seem out of place to our neighbors for sisters with children of similar age to visit one another frequently. Barb and I still get together to make love to one another when we can manage to find time alone together with our husbands at work and with our girls in school. We have an immense amount of fun together before, during and after we make love. It still makes me very happy when I can bring her to a huge orgasm and I carefully watch over her after she has fainted like she did the first time we made love to one another.

I still hold her in my arms with our warm breasts firmly pressed together and softly kiss her until she reawakens. Then I can whisper in her ear and tell her how much I still love her and making love with her. She still loves to bring m to a huge orgasm and watching over me when I faint during our love making. She still holds me in her arms after my orgasm and kisses me and whispers in my ear how much she loves me.

She tells me that I, too, have passed out with my orgasm like she does and she still thinks that it is so precious to see me do that. I don't know if Barb passes out during sex with her husband or not because she has never told me and I have not asked and will not ask her about that.

When we have our breasts so firmly pressed together holding each other in our arms we can literally feel the love flowing back and forth between us. Good God, it is wonderful to have a sister who is so loving and loves to show it to me the way she does and allows me to show her my love in the same manner. We are the two luckiest women in the world to have one another and can make love to one another that way.

Our love for one another has not diminished over all of this time and has remained strong and firm. We expect that our love will last the rest of our lives. The love making we have between us does not diminish the love making we have for and with our husbands; it just makes it that much better. I guess that you can say that we are bisexual but our bisexuality is limited to one another. We both know that the time may come when we will not have the opportunity or the capability to continue our love making but, until that time comes we will each reaffirm our passionate love for one another in this way.

We don't know if our girls will ultimately make love to one another like Barb and I have but, we would not be offended if they did when they get to the age Barb and I were when we first made love to each other. We probably would not have a problem if the cousins were to get together and make love among the four of themselves as long as it did not extend to anyone outside of the family. Barb and I both thank our Mom and Dad for the love that they gave us and the love that they asked us to share with them, one another, our husbands and now our precious little girls.

The End MMMNo.5

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

Category: Romantic, Lesbian Sister Incest.

Short Description: Sisters Barb and Beth find their love for and show one another.

12