All Comments on 'Sisters Ch. 05'

by LittleAlison

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

When you are gonna include their mom ?

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Am truly captivated.

It's not very often that I get anything more then a quick "feel good" from a story involving incest...... until now. This doesn't feel like just a wham bam thank you sister may I have another story.

You've managed to take the depth of love between Nat and Ali to a level of sincerity that it's truly a tale of love, regardless of the "wrongness" of it. I am very curious to see where this goes. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!!!

I thought this was awesome. I loved how you showed their growth and sincerity for each other from one chapter to another. Also, yeah really? When are you going to get the other sisters (their mom and aunt) together again? Maybe the whole family can be one big happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keeps getting better...and more interesting.

I really like the artful way you've worked the other characters into the plot; mom, aunt, Ava and Brianna... Keeps getting better...and more interesting.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

A well done chapter, very yummy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Critique

Terrific series, oh the possibilities.

More and more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would have liked a little more background in Ch 1.

This story got better chapter by chapter, but while we got some historical background about mother and aunt in ch 4 - how their relationship kicked off, there was nothing at all about alison and natalie until (good song a long time ago) "it started with a kiss". It would have been good to have some background about their relationship before that kiss, anyhow, that ship has now sailed, so really looking forward to chapter 6, hopefully in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot And Sexy... It's Brilliant,,, Yes!

Hallo Alison!

Your story "Sisters" gets hotter and sexy with every chapter, Her Royal Majesty and I, give it 5-Stars and 6-Orgasms!... Thank-you for sharing your story with all your fans 💋..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleAlison@LittleAlison
Just a girl and her keyboard. Hope everyone enjoys what I write. Hey! I've got a story at smashwords! Less than a dollar! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1159937

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Ch. 04 Previous Part
Sisters Series Info