Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Nat, yes. . .fuck" was about as articulate as I was going to be. She pressed a second finger into me and I couldn't help but fall backwards and try with all my might to move my hips up to her mouth and fingers. Her tongue moved fast on my clit and my lips. There was no subtlety as I seemed to get wetter and wetter. It didn't seem like I'd stop and I certainly didn't want her to. The tip of her tongue began lashing my clit fast, flicking it up and down and bringing flashes of light to my eyes.

Then, like an avalanche, it hit me. My orgasm overtook me and my senses.

"Natalie, yes, fuck. . .fuck. . .I'm cummming. . ."

I tried to reach for Natalie, hoping to hold her to me as I came, but she didn't need my help as her mouth never moved as I squirmed and thrashed and probably lost a quart of liquid cumming on her face.

After a few years, she began lightly kissing my inner thighs. Then tiny soft kisses up my stomach and chest and then a full soft loving kiss on my mouth. It was perfect.

"You like how you taste?" Natalie asked, a laughing smile on her face.

"On your lips? Always." I managed to say through long deep breaths.

We layed down together, drifting off to sleep. Our bodies warm together as they always seemed to need to be.

************************************************************************

HOURS LATER

Natalie was really fussing over how the place looked. Candles here. No THERE. Then one over there. She was masking her nervousness with activity.

I just let my excitement and anxiousness bounce around inside me.

We had drinks and some snacks and Natalie picked out music that she said would "set the mood."

I wasn't aware there was music to set the mood for 'two sisters to have sex with a waitress', but my specialty was never music.

As 8'oclock neared, we got dressed. I had exactly one sexy dress and it was probably too much for most occasions. It was a red hip hugging dress, thigh length, open back. The shoulder straps were held back to front with round gold hoops. The front of the dress hand what could be called a plunging neckline. Plunging, diving, falling halfway down my stomach, showing off my most impressive assets. I really enjoyed how the dress both pressed my breasts inward, but also gave me freedom of movement, which was important to what I wanted to do, namely, seduce two gorgeous women. Though, to be fair, I don't think I'd have to try too hard. I worried that my black pumps didn't totally match the dress, but I put a black and red clip in my hair, just over my left ear. It looked cute. My hair still had just a hint of red and I wore it up. Not tight, but not messy either.

I thought I looked damn good, but Natalie outdid me. Damn her.

Where I was just on this side of "slutty", Natalie was elegant.

She wore a coral blue satin wraparound dress with spaghetti straps and a neckline that just teased the idea of her cleavage. By showing less, she was making more of what she had. The dress was nearly backless, as was mine, and her heels gave her about 1/2 inch on me. Her perfect lips had a light pink color and her hair cascaded over her right shoulder. She had just a hint of pale blue eye shadow on, which nobody would notice unless they were head over heels in love with her.

She looked like she was about to go to the opera. I was swooning.

A little after 8 Ava arrived. She was wearing a beige sweater dress that fell to mid thigh with a wife brown belt at her waist. Though it looked tight, and god knows I enjoyed how it showed her curves, it moved effortlessly on her body. She wore knee high dark leather boots and her hair was a cross between a casual mess and expertly teased. Either way, it cascaded down her shoulders in a way that all hair aspires to do.

We exchanged pleasantries and sat and chatted and drank wine and with the light of the candles, the area of the loft we were in took on an intimate feel. Most of the anxiousness I felt earlier had faded as I had more wine and if Natalie had any anxiousness, she was doing a great job of hiding it.

Ava sat opposite Natalie and I, her legs crossed and her body leaning forward when she spoke. We flirted and talked and made sexual innuendo until Ava, during a small pause, spoke.

"So, have you two done anything like this before?" She sipped her wine, but she was looking at us both, gauging our responses.

Luckily we answered at the same time. Unluckily, we answered differently.

"No" said I.

"Yes" said Natalie, confidently.

Ava set down her wine glass and closed her eyes for just a moment. Her eye shadow sparkling slightly in the candlelight.

She said, "ok then," and stood up abruptly. I looked to Natalie with a panicked look. Don't let her leave! I wanted to scream to Natalie.

But just as I thought it was all going to end, Ava swiftly loosened her belt, pulled her dress over her head and placed her hands on her hips. She was, well, almost indescribable. Standing there naked, it was as if she was carved by the Greeks or Romans. Her entire body was a gorgeous, smooth, even, light bronze color. Her breasts were just perfect enough to make me think they were fake, but just small enough to be real. She looked flawless. She was even completely smooth; her mound without even a hair upon it. If Natalie hadn't given me a trim, compared to Ava, I would have looked like the Amazon.

I looked over at Natalie and her entire attention was focused on Ava.

Slowly Ava moved her hands over her toned stomach, up higher, past the little mole under her right breast, and between her breasts and to her neck.

She knew she was a vision and was quietly reveling in it.

I saw her eyes move to Natalie. It was Natalie beckoning Ava to her with her finger.

"Come here" said her motions. Ava moved slowly, fluidly.

"Uh uh uh!" Natalie intoned, stopping Ava, who looked a bit bemused.

Natalie then motioned downward. Ava smiled a wicked smile then got on all fours and crawled, foot by foot, as sexily as a person can, to Natalie.

I moved my hand to Natalie's, holding it as Ava approached. Natalie extended her sexy leg and immediately, as if it were natural, Ava pressed her lips to Natalie's ankle, calf, shin. All while removing Natalie's heels.

"Mmmmm" Natalie cooed, as Ava's fingers slid easily up and down Natalie's porcelain leg. I watched closely and Ava never broke eye contact with Natalie. Her tongue sliding slowly up Natalie's leg, her lips pressing gently against warm skin.

I watched her hand slide easily under the edge of Natalie's dress, and a second later heard a soft almost imperceptible sigh come from Natalie. Ava raised her head, looked at me for just a moment, winked, then continued to kiss up Natalie's thigh, pushing the dress up and exposing Natalie's luscious pussy.

I could see the line of saliva from Ava's tongue, moving from mid thigh to Natalie's pussy. Ava opened Natalie's legs wide and pressed her lips to Natalie's hard clit. Natalie threw her head back and let out a soft, deep, moan. Ava kissed and teased and licked Natalie, but the entire time she was staring at me, challenging me to do something or react or explode. I could tell I was already wet and I felt my nipples hard against my dress.

As Ava's tongue licked up and down, sliding easily between Natalie's soaking lips, she moved her hips back and forth, teasing not just with her mouth, but with her entire body. My god, this woman was amazing. And I hadn't even done anything yet!

I reached out and ran my fingers through her hair, then let my fingernails trace a line down her toned back. I stood up and moved behind her, kneeling down and placing my hands on her sculpted ass cheeks.

Natalie was moaning a little louder now, her hand firmly on the back of Ava's head, pulling her closer.

I kneaded and caressed Ava's cheeks, licking the small of her back and moving down. Opening her cheeks and doing something I had never done before or thought of before. I let my tongue slide down and found her tight little puckered ass. With the tip of my tongue I explored Ava's ass, darting around the edges, getting my saliva all over. Ava tensed up very slightly, then arched her back and seemed to lift her ass up to me.

I moved lower, licking to her warm wet lips. Tasting her juices. It was the first time other than Natalie that I had tasted a girl. I wasn't totally sure what to expect. It was different, but certainly nothing bad at all. I bent lower and ran my tongue the length of her smooth lips. As I did that, I moved my thumb to her slick puckered ass. I rubbed in a circle and added some pressure. I felt her press back to me, just barely, as I moved my thumb.

With a slow yet purposeful move, I pressed my thumb into Ava's waiting ass. I heard a sustained sigh as I pushed my thumb as deep as I could get into her.

"Yessss," Ava moaned softly, "use me. . .yesss."

I looked up and saw how she swallowed my thumb. I'd seen nothing like it before, but now, here, and it being Ava, it looked so erotic, so sexy, so sensual. I began moving my thumb as much in and out as I could., looking up to see Natalie reclining back, her mouth open and eyes closed. I hadn't even noticed, until that moment, just how loud Natalie was getting and the very apparent sound of her wetness being manipulated by Ava.

"Fuuuuuccck" Natalie yelled. I watched her body shake and her pale skin contract and move and twist as an orgasm overtook her body.

With my thumb pushing in and out of Ava's ass, I moved my other hand under and began to rub her smooth very warm pussy. I could feel the folds moving gently under my touch and her juices coating my fingers. I found her clit and began rubbing in earnest.

"Eeeeeee" squealed Ava. The sounds she was making were very animalistic as she steadied herself on all fours, her head hanging down. I could see in my periphery Natalie standing and moving to the side. She was watching what I was doing, and since she was, I moved my thumb quicker, my fingers rubbed faster and with more effort on Ava's hard clit. Ava's breathing deepened, her body was quivering and she began to let out little muted grunts. I wanted her to cum so badly at that moment. I wanted to make this gorgeous woman cum by my hand.

I felt the warm breath of Natalie on my neck just as Ava cried out, "Yesss oh god yesss!", collapsing onto her stomach, with her stiffening legs twitching as little shocks of orgasms pinged their way through her body. I stayed where I was as I felt Natalie reach around my body, her hands caressing my breasts through my dress. Her lips pressing and kissing my neck. Her tongue licking and making the hair on the back of my neck stand up and pay attention.

I had my eyes closed and I could feel every individual goose bump on my body tingle at Natalie's touch. When I opened my eyes, I saw Ava on her knees in front of me.

"Come here and kiss her," Natalie said calmly to Ava.

"Oh god, I've been waiting for this." Ava moved to me fluidly. Her left hand found my breast and her right hand settled under my cheek as she kissed me hard and with desire. I reached out and pulled her to me, my hands cupping her firm ass cheeks.

Our tongues played. She tasted like wine and toothpaste and Natalie and heaven. It was sloppy kissing at its finest, with each of us all but drooling as we tried our hardest to make our mouths one.

"Now," Natalie was very close to us; her voice soft yet compelling, "remove Alison's dress and lick her wonderful nipples."

Ava broke our kiss, her lips still wet from our mouths. She stared into my eyes. I didn't move as I was almost too dizzy to do anything but focus on her face. Slowly she began to unhook the straps of my dress. First the right. A ruffle and then that side exposed. Then the left. A quicker ruffle, and totally exposed and just then I realized that my nipples were so hard, they actually ached for her touch.

I could feel the palm of Natalie's hand on my back, caressing me as Ava, a vision of sexuality, bent down, still staring into my eyes, and placed her tongue on the underside of my right breast. Slowly, methodically, she licked up, tracing a line to my nipple, then licking circles around the tip of my nipple. I was quaking. I was close enough to cumming with just what had happened so far, that I was almost afraid to go further. Almost.

Natalie reached around me and held up my breast to Ava. Her lips curled into a smile as she surrounded my nipple with her lips, sucking gently. I was breathing fast and shallow now. I wanted to smother Ava. I wanted her to devour me. I wanted. . .everything.

Instead I moaned and felt a small orgasm pass through me. It was joyous and yet kept me wanting more and more.

She switched to my other breast and I pulled her head to me, my stomach muscles tightening and flexing as the sensations nearly overtook me. Ava was sucking my nipple greedily, trying against logic to procure milk. At that moment I truly wish I could have supplied.

I saw Natalie move close to Ava's ear.

"Would you like to taste Alison? Would you like to lick her wet pussy?"

Hearing that sent shivers up my spine.

"Fuck yes. Please, let me lick her," Ava responded breathily, "Let me lick you Alison."

She sat back, looking eager. Like a child asking for a piece of candy. I looked to Natalie, who smiled a naughty half smile, and nodded toward Ava very very slightly. I looked back at Ava, raised my head, "Yes, you may." Acting like this was out of my comfort zone, but she seemed to like this. Besides, all this was out of my comfort zone. Well, it used to be.

Ava smiled and reclined back, still looking at me, her hands moving up her torso, fingers gliding over her skin.

I'd seen this before and now here it was. I was going to straddle Ava's face. Ride her face, so to speak. I stood up, completely removing my dress, and moved astride Ava's face. She had a look of lust about her as I knelt down. I could see her eyes as my aching wet pussy pressed against her willing lips. I was so wet the thought crossed my mind that I was giving her a sexual waterboarding. But the more I settled in, and the more I felt her mouth and tongue, the less I thought about anything. I began to rock my hips. Forward and back and pressing down to Ava. I was getting pleasure not just from her mouth on my pussy, but the idea that I was using her to pleasure myself. It was intoxicating.

I was rocking my hips and my body. Pinching my nipples, caressing my breasts. It was wonderful. Ava's hands were on my hips, guiding me and coaxing me to move more and faster and harder. I looked down when I heard a muffled sound from Ava. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be moaning into my pussy. I turned my head and saw Natalie with our biggest toy. She was slowly pressing it into Ava, stretching her. Looking from Ava to Natalie, I could see when and how hard Natalie was moving the dildo in and out of Ava, by her facial contortions and the muffled sounds.

I could hear the toy moving in and out by the sound of Ava's juices. I was getting closer and closer to cumming. I wanted it. I NEEDED it. I began to moan louder and with more sustained volume.

"oh yes Ava. . .yes yes" I was saying, though she needed no urging.

Natalie was goading us both on.

"You like that Ava? You like being fucked while eating Alison? Tell me how much you love it."

Ava just moaned and licked as I rocked and used her face. I was right there. Right. . .there.

"That's it Ava, lick my sisters pussy."

I froze. My hips stopped moving. Natalie froze, her hand stopped moving. Ava froze, her mouth moans stopped and her tongue stopped lapping. It was only for a brief moment, but in that moment were many many much longer moments. A lifetime supply of moments. I bunch of moments that could really screw up mine and Natalie's lives. A thousand thoughts of this nature ran through my brain, each one vying for prominence.

But.

After an eternity that lasted less than a second, Ava began licking faster, deeper and with more vigor than before. Her hands gripped my hips harder and I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin slightly. I started moving my hips again, quickly getting back to where I was and with the full knowledge that Ava. . .liked. . .what Natalie had said?

"Oh fuck yesssss. . .." I exploded. I couldn't hold myself up and collapsed down, moving my gushing pussy down Ava's body, my hair dangling in her face, until she grabbed my head and pulled me to her. We shared another deep hard sloppy Alison pussy juice kiss. I grabbed her and held her and kissed her and rolled her onto her side. We kissed and sighed and tried to catch our breath.

"Make room for me," Natalie said, laying down with and on us. I pulled Natalie to me and kissed her deeply. Once again, when kissing Natalie, I felt whole.

All of us lay together, caressing, gently kissing, holding each other. I couldn't get over just how perfect every aspect of Ava's body was. As it was, she laid her perfect head on my breasts, resting her perfect hand on my stomach and straddled my right leg with her perfect leg.

Natalie kissed my stomach and snuggled next to me.

"I love you Nat," I whispered.

"Of course you do," Natalie responded. The little minx!

*******************************************

I woke up alone and with a blanket on me. I didn't remember how, but I was warm and that was a good thing. I looked bleary eyed to the kitchen where Natalie, in her pale blue tanktop and white panties, and Ava, naked and perfect and unashamed of it, were talking.

They noticed I was awake.

"Oh there she is," Natalie said with a big smile, walking to me and giving Ava just a small slap on her perfect butt.

As she bent down, she kissed me. I was determined to maintain the kiss all through her descending to me. I succeeded. I really did need this girl.

Ava, her hands cradling a cup of coffee, walked toward us. She pulled up a chair, sat, crossed her legs and looked at us.

"So," she began, a smile playing on her lips, "sisters huh?"