All Comments on 'Sister's Christmas Present'

by LibertyMarshmellow98

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years ago

Nice Work. Thanks for sharing.

heyall

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Very Hot

Sexy and wet! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only the start?

Definitely loving the Dale sisters dynamics! Lots more to be explored we hope.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 4 years agoAuthor
An explanation

Thanks for all the support so far. I probably could have explained better that this was designed to be a small side story to keep up the tradition of visiting the Dale Sisters at Christmas. It's bite size length was an experiment to see if this scale would work. Their full length story is "Sister's at Christmas" posted last year and a full length sequel is in the works possibly for a summer 2020 release.

Thanks for reading!

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years ago

So very cute. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I know I am VERY late to the game, having just discovered your stories, but another great story and an excellent followup prequel to the full length Sister's at Christmas.

The only thing I can think of that would have improved it, is if there had been an explanation or brief section that explained or detailed the remote control presents the two girls had in Sister's at Christmas and when they were given to each other or inserted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLibertyMarshmellow98@LibertyMarshmellow98
Hey. I am an author from the UK who tries to write multifaceted characters in interesting, and sexy, scenarios. Please comment if you like things so I know how I'm doing. 22/07 Update - Hi all. Been a while. I'm doing well but writing has been a struggle recently. Lots of W...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES