Sister's Clothing Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'N-no.' I hugged myself and stared up at her, feeling sick. The height difference between us had never been more pronounced, with her being over a head taller than me in her heels. How had she snuck up on me again? Why was I so stupid?!

'Hey, calm down,' she gave my shoulders a gentle squeeze and smiled, 'I'm not mad, sweetie. I said you could wear those clothes and I meant it.'

I shook my head and jerked backwards, out of her grasp. 'I don't want to be seen like this. It's embarrassing.'

'No it's not. You look adorable,' she ran her hands down the sides of my hair as her eyes slowly ran down my body, 'I got those clothes just for you, you know. Do they fit properly? Are they comfortable?'

My stomach squirmed at her words and I finally realized what should have been obvious the moment I saw the clothes. 'You...you set me up?'

'Ah...yeah, sorry.' Her grin and delighted tone undermined the apology and she flicked her hair behind her eyes. 'I had no choice though. It's not like you were going to just admit to being in my room last week.'

I swallowed through a lump in my throat and stared at the ground. 'You knew?'

'Yep. I figured you'd been in there when I found all my skirts neatly organized in my wardrobe. I'm nowhere near that neat and mum stopped cleaning my room years ago.'

I scowled at that. My neatness was been my downfall? Ugh.

'I'm actually a bit annoyed that it took you so long. I leave my door open every day and I've seen how you look at my clothes.' She continued and my legs started shaking. 'I was starting to think that I was wrong, that you weren't actually trans after all. Thankfully, I was right all along!'

It felt like someone had poured ice down my back and I let out a strangled squeak. 'What?'

She traced a hand down the side of my cheek with a smile. 'My clothes are beautiful, aren't they? My wardrobe's a models wet dream.' Her eyes shone with pride as she gestured at said wardrobe, then turned back to me. 'But it's pretty clear than nothing I own fit you. So, I thought I'd get you some nice clothes that actually do fit, and see how you react. And you-'

'I-I'm not trans!' I finally burst out and clutched the ends of the tank-top. 'And I h-hate girls clothes! You're-'

'Bullshit!' She laughed over me. 'I was watching you pose for over a minute and you looked happier than I've ever seen you. It was freaking adorable.'

Shame consumed me and I felt my eyes burn. Fuck! This was a nightmare. 'Please d-don't tell mum and dad about this.'

She tilted her head to the side with a coy smile. 'Aww, why not? Don't you want to show off how cute you look?'

'No! D-dad will kill me.' I sniffed.

'Yeah, he'd be pretty pissed,' she said in a matter-of-fact tone, 'and so would my mum. They're both pretty shitty when it comes to gender roles. Even if you're not trans, the fact that you wore my clothes is enough to make them kick you out.'

My legs started shaking so much that I had to sit on the bed to stop myself from collapsing. I clenched my hands in my lap and looked at her with pleading eyes, trying to find some mercy in them. 'Riley, please...please don't tell them...'

She stood in front of me and put her hands on her hips, expression serious. 'Well, I don't want to, but that's up to you.'

I rubbed my eyes and blinked up at her. 'What do you mean?'

'I have some...needs, Alex.' She said in an almost pained tone and her eyes burned into mine. 'And they've gone unfulfilled for a very long time. I was trying to ignore them, hoping they'd go away but I just...I just can't hold back anymore. You're too perfect.'

'What?'

She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet, her eyes smoldering. 'I've been looking forward to this all day.'

Before I could reply she wrapped me up in a hug so tight that it was hard to breathe. Her fragrant perfume, along with the soft warmth of her body and the silky feel of her dress against my own girls clothes, caused my arousal explode back to life. Riley was so much bigger than I was too and for some reason that turned me on even more. I felt helpless in her embrace, unable to break out of it even if I wanted to.

'Uhm! W-wait,' I gasped, terrified that she'd feel my growing erection, but she just held me tighter.

'Can I tell you something, Alex?' She said huskily, her mouth inches from my ear.

'What?'

'Cute boys dressed as girls really turn me on,' she said and my entire body trembled, 'and you are very, very cute.'

My head spun at her words, scarcely able to believe she'd said them.

'I want to do a lot of things to you, in a lot of different positions and in a lot of different places,' she loosened her hold a bit so she could run her hands down my sides, sending small shivers through my stomach, 'would you like that?'

'What do you mea-ah!'

She dropped her hands down to my butt and squeezed it so tightly that it almost hurt, but pleasure drowned out any potential pain. I gasped and reflectively pushed into her as she continued to squeeze, her fingers tracing the shape of my butt before starting to massage it. She let out a happy sigh as I trembled in pleasure, the fear and shame from before melting away.

'R-Riley?' I squeaked but she shook her head.

'Shh,' she breathed, 'just let me explore your body. It feels nice, doesn't it?'

I opened my mouth to answer but another gasp came out as she slipped her hands under the back of the skirt and felt my panties. Brilliant butterflies exploded in my stomach as her warm hands squeezed my ass even harder, the sensation a thousand times stronger than before. As I whimpered in pleasure she squeezed my right thigh and for some reason I reflectively lifted the leg, which she caught and held against her. As I made soft, happy sounds she moved her other hand up to the small of my back and stared rubbing it, her hands sliding under the top to feel my back.

I looked up at her, lost in a haze of sensory lust, and she kissed me. Her plump red lips engulfed my own in a soft embrace and I moaned at the unfamiliar sensation, allowing her to slip her tongue inside. I'd never kissed anyone before and the feeling was beyond intense, weird and slimy but unbelievably sexy at the same time. I clutched her back as her tongue slid over mine, causing my stomach to throb with a level of arousal I'd never felt before, and I started rubbed my tongue against hers, almost wrestling with it.

Her hand on my thigh began to move up and reached my panties, with her fingers pressing against the base of my butt. Then she moved up and I flinched as her fingers felt my penis, realizing just how serious things were becoming.

'W-w-wait! Wait!' I tore myself out of her embrace and staggered backwards, falling onto her bed in my haste. I slammed my legs together and grabbed my chest, where my heart felt like was about to explode. 'This is-I-I need a moment!'

'Ah! That's okay. Sorry,' Riley brushed her hands through her hair, her face flushed with arousal, 'I moved way too fast. You're just too sexy right now, Alex. It's hard to control myself.'

I let out a shaky breath at that and met her eyes. 'Really? D-do you like me?'

'Uh, I think that should be obvious by now,' she said with a small laugh and I blushed.

'O-oh,' my racing heart skipped several beats and I swung my legs to and fro, her words pleasing me just as much as her hands and mouth hand, 'then are we-do you-want to...to date me?'

'Wha-' She cut herself off with a burst of laugher and stared at me in disbelief. 'Date you? Of course not. Oh, sweetie. Is that what you thinks going on? That I'm confessing to you or something?'

My cheeks turned even redder and I felt a flash on annoyance. 'Huh? W-what do you mean?'

'I don't want to date you,' she purred, leaning forward and grabbing my shoulders, 'that'd ruin everything. I want to OWN you, Alex.'

I blinked. 'Own me? What do you mean?'

'I don't really have time right to get into it now,' she said with a half-smile, glancing at the analogue cat clock on her bedside table, 'I really do have a party tonight and I don't have much longer before I have to go. But, do you know anything about BDSM? Dommes and subs? Stuff like that?'

I searched my memory for anything substantive but came up with nothing, and she sighed at my blank expression.

'I'll put it like this. I want you to be my cute little doll, with whom I can do anything I want with,' she said and bit her bottom lip, 'I want to be your master, your owner, someone who you obey without questions because doing so makes you happy. I need you, and you need me.'

Her words touched something inside me and a thick arousal pooled inside my stomach but I didn't really understand why. I opened my mouth to ask questions but she put a slender finger over it.

'I'll go into more detail tomorrow but for now just...relax,' she purred, 'this will be good for both of us, I promise. Let me show you what I mean.'

Her hand once again caressed my thigh and moved upwards, slipping under my skirt and to my panties. She leaned into me and I stared at the ocean of lust in her emerald eyes, trembling, but didn't push her hand away. She gave me a hungry smile and felt my throbbing penis through the panties, then slipped her hand underneath to grasp my shaft. Excitement tore through me and I let out a squeaky gasp as I grabbed her shoulders.

'There we go. Doesn't that feel good?' She breathed as she began to slowly move her hands up and down my shaft. 'You're a dirty little girl with a cock that gets off on dressing like a slut, aren't you?'

I gasped at the coarseness of her words. 'D-don't say that!'

'But it's true,' she said right into my ear, 'don't lie. I can feel how hard you are in my hand, and your precum. You're loving this.'

I whimpered and rubbed my thighs together as she started stroking faster, unable to form a reply to her words. Holy shit! Hand-jobs felt so much better than masturbation. And the fact that it was Riley, my step-sister, who was touching my penis, turned me on a million times more.

'Tell me when you're close to cumming,' she nuzzled my shoulder and gave it a gentle bite, 'have you ever dated before? Male or female?'

'No,' I said, struggling to focus on her words, 'I-I've never even kissed anyone before now either.'

'I didn't think so,' a delighted grin devoured her face, 'it's lucky I got to you first before someone else snapped you up.'

'Who wou-ah! Ah! I'm gonna cum!' I squealed and kicked my legs out in front of me as the pleasure emanating my my cock consumed me.

'That fast, huh? Perfect. Look at me,' she used her free hand to tilt my head around to meet her eyes, 'I want to see what kind of face you make when you cum.'

'Uhm! I-I'm gonna-the panties and skirt-'

'Don't worry about that. I knew this would happen when I bought them,' she said, her eyes shining, 'I was-ah! There we go.'

As I stared into her eyes I let out one last whimper before cumming, hot spurts of semen shoot from my penis into the top of he skirt, as well as her fingers. For a moment the world seemed to shake around me and a feeling of euphoria consumed me from the stomach outward, causing me to collapse against Riley with a weak sigh.

Oh my god...I'd never felt so good in my entire life...

'Oh, good girl!' Riley beamed and kissed me on the forehead. She jerked my penis a few times before slipping her hand out and I saw that it was wet with my cum. To my surprise she licked some of it and sighed, seeing to enjoy its taste. 'Mmm. Did you feel good, sweetie?'

'Yesh,' I said, lost in a dizzy miasma of pleasure, 'it was amazing.'

'Well, this was only a drop in the ocean of pleasure I'm going to plunge you into,' she breathed, wiping her hand free of cum with my skirt, 'we're going to have so much fun together.'

I nodded, although right now I couldn't imagine feeling any better than this. I snuggled into her and she wrapped me up in a soft embrace, resting her head against mine, and I just floated in the post-orgasmic bliss. A soft, almost nostalgic, warmth settled across me and I hugged her tighter, focusing on how much bigger than me she was. It'd been so long since someone had held me like this. I think mum had been affectionate but she'd left when I was four so I didn't really remember, and the closest dad came to physical affection was a slap on the shoulder.

In a weird way this was almost as nice as the handjob. Riley was so soft and warm, but strong, and she smelt so nice too. I could stay like this for hours, my thoughts fuzzy and warm, too far away to worry about.

'This is really nice, Alex,' Riley said after a couple of minutes, 'but I need to get going.'

'Wh-huh?' I blinked up at her, annoyed. 'Why?'

'I have to go to the party tonight, remember? Some important people are going to be there and I need to speak to them about some...things,' her eyes shone as she patted my head, 'but don't worry. From next week onwards we're going to be spending a lot more time together.'

She gently pushed me off her and got up, a sad smile on her face. A melodic laugh escaped her though as I pouted but she just ruffled my hair and went to the vanity, undeterred. Huh...

'You can stay here if you want, but put the clothes back in the bag when you leave,' she said as she reapplied her lip-gloss and adjusted her hair, 'I'll clean them so you can wear them again, and I'll buy you some more over the weekend. Maybe a cute dress?'

I perked up at that. 'Really?'

'Yeah,' she grinned at me from the mirror, 'I want you looking as cute as-'

We both started as a shrill beeping came from her phone, and she picked it up with a scowl.

'Shit, that's my alarm. I need to leave now or I'll be late,' she muttered and inspected herself one last time before standing up, 'I'll see you tomorrow, okay?'

I nodded, the prospect of something like this happening again tomorrow making me shiver with excitement, but the abrupt ending to all this making me feel off. She walked over and kissed me, her lips pressing against mine for a moment before she straightened and brushed my hair behind my ears.

'Don't be stupid and get caught by mum and dad. They'll be back in about an hour so.'

'I'll be careful,' I nodded as she grabbed my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze.

'Have a good night, sweetie.'

'Have fun at your party,' I smiled, and then giggled as she kissed me again.

'You have such pretty lips,' she breathed, 'I'm going to have to teach you how to use make-up so you can make them even prettier.'

'Oh! I'd like that.'

'Mmm. So would I,' she kissed me again and then reluctantly let go of my hands, 'shit. Why are you so cute? I need to go now or I'll never leave.'

'Goodbye!'

She smiled at me one last time before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. I listened to her footsteps disappear down the hall before dropping back on the bed with a huge sigh, staring up at the ceiling as the warm, fuzzy thoughts coalesced and consumed my head. Ugh, what the hell just happened? Everything had moved way too fast!

My step-sister had a fetish for cross-dressers, laid a trap to catch me dressed as a girl and forced me into a domme/sub relationship with her. And I...didn't really have a problem with that? Despite the fear first felt when she'd caught me, everything else had been euphoric. The clothes, how they felt and how I looked in them, as well as the sexual things Riley had done to me, and then the snuggling! So much had happened but all of it had been wonderful, although Riley cutting it off so quickly left a bad taste in my mouth. What was so important about her party tonight? I guess it was kind of like her job so it wasn't too weird, just annoying.

I didn't really know what she got out of this relationship though? She hadn't asked me to please her physically or really given me the opportunity to do so, but seemed pretty satisfied after I'd cum, almost as much as me. Hopefully she would ask me to please her though, because getting to explore her body would be a dream come true. And it seemed unfair if only I got to feel good.

I was worried about some things too. She'd made it clear at the start that this wasn't a relationship I could back out of, because if I tired she'd tell mum and dad about me wearing her clothes. To me, that implied that in the future she'd do or ask some things of me that I wouldn't like, or even possibly even hate. Plus, the fact that she was even blackmailing me at all was disconcerting. And what did she mean, she wanted to own me? I really didn't like the sound of that. Hopefully she'd explain everything about dommes and subs tomorrow. If we just had sex and she bought me cute clothes then that'd be amazing, but I had a suspicion that she wanted far more than that.

On top of all that, even though she wasn't related to me she was still my sister. If mum or dad caught wind of what we were doing then we were both screwed. Riley was definitely capable of keeping us a secret, but me...not so much. Was I capable of keeping this to myself? Agh! Just thinking about it made me anxious.

Hopefully...everything would turn out alright.

The end.

***

Authors note:

Thankyou for reading!

I have some ideas for continuing this story, but for the moment it's just a one-shot.

12