All Comments on 'Sister's Comfort'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! So good she left the pantyhose on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not too bad but the final part was somewhat less than credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!,!,!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was surprised by the large number of grammatical errors, unusual for you. I agree with the first commenter, the ending was somewhat unbelievable. Had you left all the "cum in my shithole" dialogue out of it I could see the rest happening. I was expecting more. Oh well, win some, lose some.

wardnuke1968wardnuke1968over 1 year ago

Would have liked to see a showdown / beat down between the GF and Maya. Not letting her know about the incest, but just to punish her. All the while Maya is “laughing” in her head how the stupid cow threw away a great thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so erotic! I loved it. So much pleasure. ended well, Good writing with description being graphic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story a better ending would be if we found out one of the jocks gave emma the bitch the clap and she passed around the school banning her from everyone else. but thanks for this story.

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Loved it

What a fun, sexy, and naughty romp. As always, I loved it.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Nothing like brother and sister sex, loved it.

IlikecreteIlikecreteover 1 year ago

Fantastic and so glad she left the tights on. I love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet again, dialogue 0 stars, scenario 5 stars. Scenario with hot sex trumps bad dialogue. So 5/5 overall stars. Plus bonus points for point out the average cock is 5 inches. So anyone with a 6 or 7 incher is above average. Those ridiculous 10 inchers in stories are ludicrous. Plus, ever watch a vintage John Holmes movie? Those big cocks, and he was said to have one of the biggest of all time, don't get fully hard nor stay hard. Kudos to you for accuracy.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Hmm, always pictured Daphne in stockings and suspenders, but then I never liked tights. Hot and naughty Halloween story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story love the work please keep it up would love a part 2 to this

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Agree with others. Some awkward dialogue when Maya and Bruce got together, but decent story overall. 4*

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I liked parts of it. Felt like it could've used a bit more build up in the sex scenes. I'd love to have seen some comeuppance for the cheating girlfriend and the guys, but I guess sometimes shitty people don't have repercussions.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

I think the sister roofed the girlfriend and set her up for the gangbang so she could then seduce her brother. Kinda mean but all's fair

Rohan_Banerjee77Rohan_Banerjee77over 1 year ago

Pretty good.. but could be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the better incest stories I've read. It should continue a chapter or more though, it's that good.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

It was a fantastic story as most of yours are! Also, it is so enjoyable to read a story from someone that uses YOUR and YOU'RE correctly and cares about things like that. Small things like that can take a great story and turn it into a mediocre read, and that isn't an issue for you.

Thank you!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

Another excellent read! I love all of your stories. I see your name and I instantly click on it. Is there maybe more?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you did it again! You really are one of the best. Consistent and awesome.

saabdokksaabdokkover 1 year ago

great story as usual from you

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Beautiful just beautiful

It’s amazing taboo love story that is finally consummated when they realize they feel the same for each other

I was wishing for something really bad to happen to Emma but the story doesn’t need it

Maybe you could do a story where Emma becomes the sex toy of the college

Yes we always want more from you

Great work Jasmine as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent…well paced…erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. 5 stars

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Same story, different title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For whatever reason(s) it has been quite some time since I read a story of yours.

Have to say it is reassuring to see that af least one of the best things in life is still available.

Great story, and I don't even have a twin sister.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 1 year ago

Another great story, and from the looks of it, a tease for a chapter 2 ;)

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Hopefully chapter 2 they go home for Christmas and get mom involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To anon about lesbian sex: I've seen you comment on this topic on multiple stories. So allow me to answer. Why do writers think most men like lesbian sex? Because we do! If you had a fully functioning brain, you'd see lesbian stories are among the most read and highest rated on this, or any other, erotic site. That's why writers do it

Here's a tip for ya. I'm gonna tell you a secret. I think gay male sex is disgusting too. But, and here's the tip, what I do is, I dont read it! It's not my cup of tea, so I move along to something that is. If others want to read it, they can and I'll read what I want. I dont read a story, knowing the content may not be to my liking, and then bitch about it. Give it a try. You may be happier. And I know those of us who see your anti lesbian comments, almost every day, would be happier too. Cheers. Oh, and Silkstockingslover? Give us more lesbian stories please.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would never need a better partner. Fucking someone you truly love is truly a blessing and a fabulous opportunity.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great loving romantic story with brother and sister.

5stars

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 1 year ago

Thanks for a fun and hot read!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have liked some resolution to Emma's cheating, but I enjoyed the story as it was. 5 stars!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Really an enjoyable read! The best part was how you used their sibling relationship to make the story heat up those extra degrees, but you never went into the whole "Oh but we can't, we're brother and sister and it is illegal.", crap. I mean, let's list a few things late teens / early twenties do regularly with zero hesitation over laws they do not agree with: driving over the limit on the highways, consuming alcohol while under 21, ignoring curfew and on. No story I ever read showed two or more minors sitting with a 6 pack, and lamenting over having to violate the law to open and consume it. And to go even further, I dare say the vast majority have smoked weed before, and that used to be a full blown felony up until a few years ago, and still is in some states and at the federal level.

And I gratefully thank you, my dear, for placing the blue sibling incest law onto the same filthy pile of contemptible laws from previous centuries that were made by a bunch of closet pedophiles masquerading as holy men of a church!

You have struck another blow for the sexual freedom of guys and gals everywhere who are naturally attracted to the one they spend all of their time with and their parents spent years drilling in to them that they must love their brother / sister !

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 1 year ago

What a hot story! Fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems like this could have run longer as there's something there with Emma. Either she feels guilty for doing what she did or doesn't. Her characterization is incoherent but had things gone on a few more pages or chapters, she might have been fleshed out.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

5⭐️ Story ,, awesome ,, love everything about the little background for the brother and sister fantasies growing up,,, this needs another chapter in my opinion,, for the morning after and the cheating ,, ex girlfriend resolution to close that door for him ,, if you see that in your future for another chapter ,, your choice

Like I said this is a 5⭐️ story and also can be a stand alone also

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

meh...There was one really awkward transition from the flirting into the foreplay:

"Oh yes, tonight's the Devil's night," she said as I sucked her toes. "The night when civilization's

stifling rules cease to exist."

"They do?"

"Yes. They're gone. Vanished," she said. Then she instructed, "Keep sucking on my toes, but whip

your cock out for me too."

-

That whole build-up until that point was nice and steady. Then all of a sudden she is demanding that he pull his dick out of his pants and show it to her? No, no, no, no, no! AWKWARD! Other than brushing her foot against his fly, she hasn't so much as touched him yet. She should have continued building up to that point. Maybe snuggle in close. Slip her hand under his shirt while she whispers in his ear. Not just all of a sudden without any warning say, 'whip it out'. That was crap.

I've read a lot of your stuff long before you submitted this one. Frankly, I am disappointed because I know that you are usually a hell of a lot better than that. And while I am on the subject of your other stories...

There is ONE thing that I would sure like to see. I would love for you to write a story WITHOUT any stockings or pantyhose in it whatsoever. Every single last one of your stories is all about your characters sharing the same pantyhose fetish that you, yourself, must have. BORING! Please mix it up a little! DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE! Personally, I have a fetish for necks and ears. But that is never the sole focus of the stories that I write. I may write brother/sister incest stories predominantly too. But I have other stories than just those incest ones published. My own Halloween submission is a prime example of a non-incest tale. You should try it sometime! Write something with absolutely no connection to stockings or feet. It would do you good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, loved the double penetrating, although I do it the other way round, cock in cunt, electric but plug in the ass. My sisters love it that way. Just love fucking my six sisters (not all together) one on one mostly, two together frequently, they all love girl on girl fucking too. Rampant cunt crazed fucker, UK.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

someone you love gets fked by others and he gets a boner ? ehmm dunno what went wrong there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frist off - basketball and volleyball run during the same season, it's unlikely that she'd be playing both at the collegiate level.

Second, It would have been nice to have seen some sort of epilogue that ties up the loose strings regarding Emma. Maybe you'll do a follow up to this?

Normally I only read your gay stories, so I enjoyed the switch up in content (for me) there were def areas that could be improved but still it was enjoyable.

jacklovesincestandtenticslsjacklovesincestandtenticslsover 1 year ago

Hope to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please consider an albino girl for a future story. No real reason, just been playing Crusader Kings 3 and albino's are hot.

coyote11085coyote11085over 1 year ago

I feel like the next one has to have it come out that the sister set up the girlfriend, and he finds out. Like she was originally blindfolded and the girlfriend told the sister to send him up or somthing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great very intimate and loving

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

This is why you are one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE authors on this site! You were one of my very first, and unlike some others, your stories have never let me down or fallen short of EXCELLENT!!

BRAVO, kind sir!

X-Man

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

One of the HOTTEST and SEXIEST brother/sister stories I have read. 5 stars 5 times over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic, your truly the queen of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, the girlfriend definitely was a skank and him practically a man-whore for being with her. Next, he talked about being liberated and not disobeying women. That's at the point I figured this story wasn't for me.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Twins have a symbiotic relationship and this goes to show how strong it is. I'm sure that this happens more often than we expect. Great way to capture the feelings that this bond can bring. I really enjoyed this story as well as much of your work. Some subjects aren't my cup of tea but that doesn't take away from your talent. Please keep up the great work it's much appreciated 😊👍

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

472. Oh how I wish I had a sister to love. After all those queer stories recently, it is nice getting back to boy/girl relationships. By the way your definitions item just prior to this one didn’t have the designation “queer” which was descriptive of the whole list. Also in this story there is a statement that the sister is not drunk because she doesn’t drink made shortly after bringing beers for the two of them. But thanks for a great little tale (and tail).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read this story again with my six sisters, then promptly selected the two youngest to fuck my brains out with. I absolutely love incestuous sex, almost as much as I adore cunt, just love eating cunt while fucking my cock into another. Sometimes even finger fucking a third, fabulous when we all cum together, all totally drunk on cunt juice and cock cream. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible. The more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Honestly I find him calling her a slut and cum bucket as well as herself agreeing she was disrespectful for me that killed what could have been a nice story

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

As always, you have provided a more-than-readable story...with lots of detail, and the hot, hot, hot sex...

I agree with others, you are a FAVORITE on this site...because of your attention to detail, and your ability to hit us just right. Love reading your stuff...

Five**5**Stars, as always...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would’ve been so much better if the sister was a virgin too instead of a sl*t

jesse13691959jesse136919599 months ago

Good but would like if Bruce got the chance to confot his slut of a girlfriend

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Another wonderful tale by the Mistress of Silk... (smiles)

Beautifully written and detailed, it really brings you into the life of the characters. 5 for 5 again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Most girls in college like his ex are absolute filthy gangbang cunts only good for a pump and dump and the guys are like those gangbang simps that would do anything for some pussy fucking pafhetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a good story. I think it should continue for many more chapters. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn that was brutal what happened with Emma. If there were no hints at all before that and she was a decent girlfriend up to that point, then to walk into, well, that scene... must've felt like a lead pipe to the gut. The fact she was super into being roasted and begging for cum, then the additional guy after the first face-blasted her, I guess she really was just a slut after all. I can't think of why someone would do this though, stringing a decent guy along only to just do this, unless there was a revenge plot (but there's nothing to hint at this at all). Seems really fucking cruel. Well at least he got his loving sister now so I guess it worked out in the end for him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only 2 plausible reasons I can think of Emma doing what she did (assuming she was a decent girlfriend up until then, and considering the fact she knew Bruce was coming to the party): -

1) She was just a slut. Full-stop. And she thought she'd get away with it. Or didn't care. Maybe she wanted out of the relationship and figured, ah what the fuck, if he catches me, he catches me. While I think this is plausible, I think it's more contrived than my second possibility.

2) The guys fucking her blackmailed her into it. This one seems likely given that there was no indication she'd been another other than a decent girlfriend up until this point. Also I've seen stuff like this in other stories - some have way worse stuff in it than this - so it's not that surprising to me. That being said, she seemed like she was really into it, so maybe she was just a slut after all, but that could have been part of the conditions, to act like she was genuinely into it.

It's impossible to say for sure why she did it. It would have been nice to get a resolution to it but I'll just assume she was a drunk, horny slut and thought she could get away with it. She wouldn't be the first and she certainly won't be the last. At least he has his sister to love now. Guess it worked out in the end for him.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny5 months ago

Great story with great writing. I love the idea of the silk stockings. I know you have a fetishist about stockinged hence your pen name. I've always loved your stories. Yours was one of the first stories I read. Keep up the great work. Love it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed it until the name calling and vulgarity, spoiled it, especially from what was a 'nice guy'. I was losing the wish to read on. The gf, Emma, it's all been said so no need to add more.

rbloch66rbloch6625 days ago

The story was fun but the bro/sis dialogue style left a lot to be desired. It was cheesy and cliche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...