Sister's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it!"

"If you weren't my sister..." I said, and then realized what I was about to say and stopped mid-sentence just as we reached her sorority house.

She halted immediately. Turned to look me in the eye. God was she hot! "If I weren't your sister... then what?"

I had no idea what to say. What I shouldn't say was right on the tip of my tongue, since I'd often jerked off picturing us fooling around, and I'd read lots of incest stories about siblings while imagining Maya and me were the characters. I finally blurted out the only logical (and fairly harmless) thing I could think of. "But you are my sister."

"True. But what if I wasn't?" she asked, seeming to be slightly flirting with me for the first time in our lives.

"I don't think you'll like me anymore if I answer that question," I said, and I started walking away while once again adjusting my dick. Maya was always hot, but in her Daphne outfit she was a complete goddess.

"I won't? Try me," she said, quickly catching up with me and taking my hand in hers... which felt both oddly strange and equally (but still oddly) natural... even more natural than when Emma's fingers had been entwined with mine. "But first let's go up to my apartment."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, it's getting chilly out here."

"Yeah, I guess it is," I agreed, following her into the sorority house. "But am I even allowed in here?"

"Sure," she said, as we walked upstairs to the second floor while I got an amazing peek at my sister's legs from behind, in her sexy purple pantyhose. Fuck, was she hot.

To my surprise, she really did live in an apartment, albeit a small one. We entered a tiny but nicely appointed living room that had a couple more doors, probably leading to her bedroom and bathroom. (As opposed to my dorm, which was just a bedroom with a small desk attached to the wall and a large, shared bathroom down the hall.) Once we'd entered the room, she went to a minifridge and grabbed us two beers while I sat down on the sofa. She handed me my beer, slipped out of her heels, sat down next to me, and then totally surprising me, she rotated her body around and dropped her feet onto my lap. At home over the years we'd sat next to each other watching television many... I don't know, a couple thousand?... times, and she'd never done that before!

"Bruce, will you please massage my feet?"

"Um, sure," I said, her request a literal dream come true. I loved nylons... but I loved nylon-clad feet even more. And although I'd never said anything to anyone except Emma (because she was a bit of a freak), I loved not only the feel of nylons, but also the smell and the taste of them. I wish I could explain any of this, but I can't. I'd sucked on Emma's nylon-clad toes, licked the sweat off her soles, and smelt the sweet homemade scent. That's the what. But the why? Who knows?

"That feels really nice," she said. "Especially because I know you have a pantyhose fetish," as my hands went to her right foot and I'd begun massaging it.

"Y-y-you do?" I asked.

"Yeah, you've been staring at Mom's feet like forever, but also mine, and pretty much anyone in sight wearing nylons, ever since I can remember," she said as I rubbed her sole worshipfully.

"I have not," I lied.

"Sure, sure," she said. It was obvious she knew I was lying.

"Okay, maybe I do like nylons," I admitted, figuring there was no point in still lying to her... not while her heel was resting directly atop my hard cock and making it harder.

As I massaged her foot, which I was very good at doing, she asked, returning to the question she'd left lingering when we came in from outside, "So what would you do to me if I weren't your sister?"

"Jesus, Maya!" I said not angrily but frustratedly, this alluring side of her was really hot, but also awkward... especially since I was focused on her silky sheer foot... and my cock was raging.

"Tell me," she insisted teasingly, as she brought her other foot into play, lightly rubbing it against my cock while her blue eyes looked right into my identical ones. "What would you do to me right here and now... if I weren't your sister."

"You really want to know what I'm thinking right now?" I asked.

"Yes, tell me," she said. "Be a man and spill."

"Okay, I will. But please don't shoot me after I tell you! So first of all... I'd caress and kiss every part of your legs, feet and your ass in your pantyhose."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, raising her foot to my lips. "Do you mean this foot?"

"Yeah, this very one," I said weakly, getting a strong whiff of her stocking-clad foot with it directly on my lips and just beneath my nose.

"These are very expensive pantyhose," she said as she traced her toes up and down my face. "I order them from England. Did you know that in England they call them tights?"

"I did," I moaned, not because of her foot resting on my cock, but from the silky sheer stockinged foot wandering around on my face with its exotically sweet scent.

"Do you like my nylons, big brother?" she asked (I was born three minutes before she was).

"They're very nice," I said, continuing to inhale her naturally sweaty foot scent in one long breath for as long as I could... this was a literal dream come true.

"Nice?" she objected. "You think they're only nice? As in you're a nice guy so you'll never score?"

"No, I think they're really sexy," I hurried to correct myself. "It's just that you're my sister."

"That's true. But in secret, have you ever been a naughty boy and fantasized about fucking your sister?" she asked, as she changed the position of her foot from her heel resting on my cock, to her entire sole pressing down on it.

"Maya, stop it!" I groaned, one foot on my face driving me wild with its silky soft sensations and its sweaty sweet scent, and her other foot resting firmly on my cock... my very hard cock.

"Answer the question," she coaxed as she wiggled the foot on my cock, forcing me to moan.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Yes, what?" she asked, her foot dancing lightly on my dick.

"Yes, I've fantasized about fucking you lots of times; is that what you wanted to hear?" I asked, and I was unable to resist her anymore, so I grabbed the foot in my face with both hands, pressed my face against it, and took a huge breath before licking her sole.

"Oh my, you dirty boy," she moaned and giggled as I worshipped her foot.

"Your foot smells so good, and it tastes good too," I said, eagerly loving on it.

"You like my sweaty stockinged soles?" she asked, as her other foot kept slowly rubbing my dick.

"Love them," I admitted, my tongue exploring every niche of the sole of her foot, while I continued savouring her scent.

"That feels really nice," she said as I licked my tongue up to her toes, and started pleasuring each toe individually.

I didn't say anything... I didn't feel the need to. I just focused on pleasuring her foot... each toe... not wanting this moment to end... ever.

After I'd worshipped all five toes, she pulled her foot away and told me, "Now the other foot."

"Do you like my doing this?" I asked.

"Yeah, it feels amazing."

"Emma called my foot fetish weird," I said as I took her other foot and began licking the sweat off it, once again relishing the taste and scent enveloping me.

"I didn't say it's not weird," she said, her other foot moistened by my saliva, now resting on my cock. "You're a real freak."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I agreed, knowing I was always a freak whenever there was a question about what turned me on.

"You don't need to apologize. You're a freak, but I love it."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I wanted to lick and smell your nylon-clad feet all night?" I asked, completely intoxicated and hypnotized by them.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as I tongue-bathed her sole. "Usually I'd love that, but tonight I have some other Devil's night sins in mind for us to share."

"You do?" I asked as I licked my way to her cute red-painted toenails.

"Yes, I'm considering some very devilish things," she purred in the most sensual voice I'd ever heard in real life, as her foot began rubbing my cock in a circular motion.

"You are, are you?" I asked, trying to sound suave... except that really wasn't me.

"Oh yes, tonight's the Devil's night," she said as I sucked her toes. "The night when civilization's stifling rules cease to exist."

"They do?"

"Yes. They're gone. Vanished," she said. Then she instructed, "Keep sucking on my toes, but whip your cock out for me too."

"Really?"

"Yes, right now," she ordered.

"Okay, but only because I'm a liberated man, which means I know the perils of disobeying women. One peril being some guys might go and start a war. Again," I said, keeping my lips on her toes as I pulled down the cheaply made bottom of my costume and my underwear to release my very hard cock.

"Oh my," she said, as she wrapped both of her feet around my cock. "I bet you've fantasized about this happening, haven't you?"

"Yeeeeees," I groaned, as she massaged her soles up and down on my dick.

"You have a big dick, big brother," she purred.

"Oh God," I moaned, her ministrations too good to be true.

"What else have you fantasized about?" she asked.

No longer holding anything back, since that line had now been crossed, I gave her a list of things I'd long fantasized about: "Eating your pussy, watching you suck me, and fucking you in every conceivable position."

"That's it?" she asked.

"There are more things you'd allow me to do to you?" I asked, distracted by her smooth, sheer hosiery gliding smoothly up and down my dick.

"Well, I wouldn't mind your giving your sister a big facial, or pounding my asshole... those are a couple more," she added wickedly.

"Oh, God," I groaned as she took her feet away, spun herself around quickly and smoothly, laid down and took my cock in her mouth while also presenting me with a great look at her ass and legs... especially when I lifted her dress to admire her pantyhose-clad ass... which was when I discovered she wasn't wearing panties.

I squeezed her ass, while my sister... my twin sister... my hot sister... slowly bobbed on my cock.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as I caressed her pantyhose-clad ass... which was so perfect. An image better than any Da Vinci painting.

A minute or so into Maya's amazing blow job, and I was caressing my hand all over her silky sheer ass. But then a worrisome thought occurred to me. Of course there should be an abundance of worrisome thoughts going around in my head since we were committing incest, but that wicked thought didn't faze me. No, what fazed me was: was she drunk? I didn't want her to regret what we were doing tomorrow, or worse, not remember tonight at all. So I asked, my hand resting on her ass, "Maya, how much have you had to drink tonight?"

She crawled up to my face and said, looking into my eyes, "You mean alcohol? Not a drop. I never drink. And if you're asking about semen, the answer is kind of the same. I haven't had any... yet."

"Thank God," I said, a huge wave of relief (on two counts) washing over me as I pulled her in and kissed her.

In 'Back to the Future', a kiss was when Marty's Mom realized she didn't have an intimate connection with her son (of course she didn't know he was her son), but that wasn't the case with Maya and me.

The moment our lips touched, I felt fireworks (and I'm sure she did too), and a chill ran up my spine, since our kiss was both intimate and passionate. We really did share a connection that was way deeper than just familial.

So for a few minutes, at least three or four, time seemed to stand still, and we just kissed, our tongues soon exploring everywhere inside each other's mouths... our hands holding each other's cheeks.

"It's time for you to fuck me, Bruce," she said when we broke the kiss, lust in her eyes... she seemed to want to do it as much as I did.

"You're sure?" I asked, even though I'd never wanted anything more in my life.

"Yes, I want to be your first," she said, her hand going back to my dick and stroking it.

"Well, you certainly pass the test: I can't imagine ever loving anyone as much as I love you."

"And I love you just as much," she said, kissing me again.

"So we're really doing this?" I asked as I pushed her back onto her couch and dove between her legs.

"Tonight I'm completely yours," she promised.

"Mmmmmm," I said as I brought a hand to her pussy, which was glistening through her pantyhose like a perfect pink picture.

"Oh yes, Bruce," she moaned.

"You're soaking wet," I said as I rubbed her pussy through the silky sheer hosiery.

"I've fantasized a lot about doing this too," she admitted," and it was always with you."

"You have?" I asked, this revelation as exciting as everything else that had happened tonight.

"Yeah, ever since puberty I've gotten turned on by the idea of having incest with you," she said as I continued teasing her pussy. "Why do you think I decided to dress up like a slutty version of a Scooby Doo character?"

"You dressed like a slut to turn me on?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, you were still single when we shopped for these costumes," she pointed out.

"I guess I was," I said, trying to process that she'd fantasized about me.

"You're sexy and sweet, and you have a nice cock. And when it turned out Emma was coming with us tonight, I went commando anyway, just like I'd originally planned to do for you."

"And I love this sex play, especially now that I'm doing it with you," I said as I brought my face down to her pussy and sucked on it through her pantyhose.

"Ohhhhh, Bruce!" she moaned as her body quaked uncontrollably while I sucked on her clit... her scent and taste sweetly exotic.

"Such a tasty pussy," I said, knowing how women were often insecure about the taste of their pussy. Fishy? Most men were idiots.

"Fuck, Bruce!" she cried out as I put some serious pressure on her clit... although her pantyhose prevented me from doing much probing between her wet, pink, pussy lips.

"You taste so fucking good," I said, and wanting to get inside her pussy, yet wanting her pantyhose to stay on, I used my hands to rip a large hole in the crotch.

"Now you'll have to buy me a new paaaaaaaaaair," she said awkwardly through her groaning as I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and worked her over... Emma having said I was amazing at going down on her.

"For sure I will," I agreed, not minding the cost, just the glistening wet pussy now fully displayed directly before me.

"Oh, fuck Bruce, eat my cunt," she moaned, her hand grasping my hair... well, my Shaggy wig.

Hearing her saying those words, well, more accurately moaning them, especially the forbidden cunt word, was so hot that I did her even more wildly... my tongue rapidly licking, probing and exploring every aspect of her pussy.

"Yes... fuck... oh God... Bruce," she moaned, her legs wrapping around me, her ass lifting higher and her hands holding me down.

Sensing she was getting close, which was its own turn-on for me, making my twin moan, beg, whimper and then cum was the ultimate rush... although my mind could change once I lost my virginity. So I really worked her pussy over... probing her hole... wiggling my tongue up and down her drenched pussy... and then as her orgasm seemed imminent, I suddenly attacked her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck!" my sister screamed as her orgasm struck, and her cum flooded out of her and into my hungry mouth... as she held my head deep in her wetness.

I lapped my sister's cum hungrily, until she released my head and gasped, "Fuck me, big brother. Fuck me now!"

"You want it now? You got it," I said, not asking anymore if she was okay with what I was doing, as I hurried my dick between her legs.

"Yes! Fuck me, Bruce," she demanded, my cock poking into her pussy lips.

"This is a dream come true for me," I said as I looked into her eyes and slid into her pussy.

"Mine tooooooo," she moaned as I filled her up.

"You're so lovely, Maya," I said as I plummeted all the way inside her, gazing into her eyes.

"You're not too shabby yourself," she returned the compliment with a soft moan.

"Don't you mean Shaggy?" I joked, knowing I was being corny.

"You're right, I do. Shag me, Shaggy," she grinned wickedly, playing along with my corniness.

"Yes Daphne," I said as I began slowly fucking her... in awe of losing my virginity not only to my sister... but to this awesomely beautiful woman.

"Oh yes, that's so good," she moaned, squeezing her tits through her thin costume.

"Hey, I should be doing that for you," I objected as I placed my hands on top of her hands and onto her large, firm tits.

"Yeah, give it to me, Bruce," she said as I fucked her. "Slam that big cock into my pussy!"

"You want it harder?" I asked as I went faster, the sensations of being in a pussy... inside Maya's pussy... very different from inside being in a mouth... not better or worse... just different... different good.

"Yes, fuck me hard and deep," she begged as I squeezed her breasts, wishing she wasn't wearing that costume so I could see her tits.

"I can do that," I agreed as I began fucking her harder and faster.

"Yes, deeper, even deeper, big brother," she moaned, clearly enjoying this incestuous act we were committing together as much as I was... her heartfelt moans making me feel so damn good about myself!

I did as she requested, slamming into her.

"Yes, don't you dare stop fucking me like this," she said through a lustful, urgent moan.

"Oh fuck," I groaned; this was the most surreal ecstasy of my life.

She suddenly pushed me off her and said, "Now I want to ride you."

As I rolled onto my back on the couch, she straddled me and dropped her pussy right onto me.

"Ride away, gorgeous" I said as she leaned down and kissed me.

I kissed her back in a passionate moment, as she ground on my cock.

For a minute, maybe more, we kissed and she continued grinding slowly on my cock, until she broke the kiss and began bouncing on my dick. "God, I love your cock!"

"I love your everything," I said as I reached for her dress and started pulling it off her.

"You want to see your sister's tits?" she asked.

"Yeah, I really do," I said as she helped me take off get her outfit, and soon I was staring at her sexy, white, lace bra.

"These tits?" she asked as she cupped them.

"Yeah, those timid ones that are still hiding under your bra," I answered like the horny teenage boy I was.

"You're saying you want to see more?" she asked, reaching behind her back.

"Definitely," I responded, as she released the bra while still riding my dick.

She took it off, tossed it aside, and I was then staring at her firm tits and hard, pink nipples.

I leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple and she moaned, "Yes, suck on my nipple, big brother."

"Such perfect tits," I said as I sucked that hard nipple between my lips.

"They aren't too small?"

"Are you joking? They're perfect," I said, considering them the exactly right size... not big enough to eventually start sagging, and not too small, either.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as she rode me, and while I sucked her nipples and cupped her breasts.

For another minute I worshipped her breasts.

"I can feel your dick throbbing inside me," she said as my orgasm was getting close.

"That's because I won't last much longer," I warned as she really milked my cock while riding me.

"Then come inside me."

"Really?" I asked, encountering another surprise.

"Yeah, really. Unless you'd rather come on my face."

"You'd let me do that? Oh, that's hot," I said. So she took that as what I wanted, quickly got off me and sucked my cock, glistening with her pussy juices, into her mouth.