Sister's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I groaned, and after just a few bobs I warned her, "I'm about to come, baby doll."

She sucked me for a few more bobs, and then just as I erupted, she pulled back, and my cum shot helter skelter all over her beautiful face.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as an abundance of my cum splattered all over her.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred as I showered her with my sticky white seed.

As soon as I finished shooting, she took my cock back into her mouth and gobbled down any last remnants of cum she could find.

Yet not wanting this heavenly experience to end, and wanting to make her come from getting fucked, I ordered, "Bend over. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Mmmmmm," she said as she scooped up some cum dripping off her chin, and sucked it into her mouth, before she got on all fours onto the couch and offered me up a perfect pose of her amazing ass.

"What an ass!"

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"I-I-I... that wasn't what I meant."

"But what I asked was whether you wanted to fuck your hot sister's ass?"

"I wouldn't refuse such an offer, but are you sure?"

"Yeah, I love getting fucked in the ass," she said, and she used both hands to spread her ass cheeks for me.

"Oh fuck," I said as I admired her cute little starfish.

"There's a tube of lube in my bedroom, in the top drawer beside my bed," she said. "Go and get it."

"Okay," I said, as she pointed to the door on the right and I went in, opened the drawer, and found the lube, plus a couple vibrators and a strap-on. Interesting!

I grabbed the lube and a vibe and returned, thinking I'd ask her about the vibe not much later.

I returned, and she saw the vibe and asked playfully, "And what, pray tell, are you planning to do with that phallic-looking toy?"

"I was considering my options. Top of the list is how about I double penetrate my sexy sister?"

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. "Kinky! I've never done that. Yeah, do it to me!"

"Sweet," I said as I went behind her while she spread her ass cheeks apart for me again.

But instead of opening the lube, first I bent forward and licked her cute, puckered asshole.

"Oh my," she trembled as I licked her butthole.

"You taste salty and sweet," I complimented.

"Nobody's ever eaten my ass before," she moaned.

"Then is it okay?"

"Yes indeed, don't stop," she moaned.

"I won't stop until you want me to," I promised as I licked and probed her asshole.

She then said, "That didn't take long for you to satisfy me! Now lube up your dick Bruce, and fuck my asshole."

"As you wish, princess," I said.

"Oh, I wish I were Princess Buttercup, and you were my brave Wesley," she smiled, looking back at me with love in her eyes.

I lubed my cock generously, poured some of it between her ass cheeks, and positioned my cock at her asshole.

"Just go slowly at first," she said as I positioned my cock head.

"Slowly it is," I agreed, not wanting to hurt her.

"Now push."

"Okay, here goes," I warned, and after some brief resistance from her sphincter, I watched as my cock slid inside her ass.

"Oh fuck, Bruce," she moaned as my dick disappeared inside her amazingly tight ass.

"So tight," I moaned too.

"So good," she still moaned, clearly getting accustomed to my dick in her ass.

"Yeah," I moaned yet again as I rested against her body... my dick all the way inside her.

"Now fuck me nice and slow," she said.

"Slowly it is," I said, and I pulled out and pushed back in while I reached for the vibrator.

"Oooh," she moaned over and over... her moans sounding so fucking sexy.

After two or three minutes she instructed me, "Now start going faster."

"Like this?"

"Yes, fuck my ass just like that, big brother," she moaned, pleasure now consuming her.

As I did, just like that, I turned the vibrator on and slid it into her pussy, which was a bit awkward with my dick in her ass, but I managed.

"Oh, you bad boy," she moaned, "double-teaming my holes like that."

"You like it?" I asked, feeling a rush from taking control.

"Yes I do. And do you like using me as your slutty sister?" she asked as she began bouncing back to meet my forward thrusts.

"Fuck yeah," I agreed. "Do you want to keep being my sister slut?"

"Fuck yeah," she moaned loudly as she really began fucking herself on my dick.

"Then ride me, my sister slut," I said as I watched her really working herself on my cock.

"Pull my hair," she demanded, as her moans echoed through the room.

"Oh yeah! You want it rough?" I asked, reaching out with my free hand and pulling her hair.

"Yes, l want a twin who knows what he wants and takes it from me," she moaned.

"And I want a slutty sister who'll take my cock whenever I want her to," I said, her ass feeling so amazing, and the vibrations in her pussy delivering extra pleasure to my dick.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. "Do you want your twin sister to be your ongoing cum dump?"

"Fuck yeah," I said, loving the way she said such nasty words.

"Then fuck my ass as hard and fast as you can," she ordered, even though she was the one doing the real fucking. But we timed it perfectly, and soon we were fucking each other in sync, but also recklessly and with utterly wild lust.

Moans... groans... echoed through the room.

"Keep fucking me just like that," she moaned.

I did.

Sweat poured down me as I got the workout of my life. This was the best calorie-burning exercise ever, and unlike in the gym, the motivation to keep going wasn't a problem..

I pulled a little harder on her hair, and she said, "I'm getting close."

"Then come, my sexy sister slut!"

"More, more," she moaned.

I want sure if she meant she wanted more hard fucking, or more dirty talk, so I gave her both. I kept fucking her with hard thrusts into her ass as I listed off, "Come all over your brother's big cock," "Take my dick up your asshole," "Beg for my permission to come, my nasty slut."

"Oh yes, big brother! May your slave sister please come from your cock fucking up her shit hole?" she responded nastily, clearly about to burst.

"Come, my cum bucket, my slut, my slave, my wicked little whore," I listed off, my words flowing out so smoothly as our bodies endlessly collided into each other with lustful fire.

"Yes, yes, yes, you sister fucker, yes!" she screamed as her second orgasm erupted from her... her entire body trembling again while she came hard.

I continued pumping into her ass, my balls starting to boil again after spewing a load onto her face only a few minutes ago.

"Come in my ass, big brother," she demanded weakly, as she kept coming and coming.

"You want my load in your ass, you nasty brother fucker?"

"Yes Bruce, dump your load deep up my asshole," she said. "I want to feel your cock pulsing and exploding up my dirty shit hole."

"Oh fuck, your nasty talk is so hot," I moaned, her wicked words increasing the intensity and expediting the boiling load churning inside me.

"Destroy my asshole, paint my insides white with your cum, unload a load deep in my bowels, deposit your seed in your sister's shit hole, confirm me as your three-hole slut," she babbled wickedly, easily the nastiest diatribe I'd ever heard either in real life or in any porn movie... and I watched a lot of porn.

"Fuck, take it you ass slut," I grunted and kept slamming into her, loving the sensations of my cock pulsing and shooting inside her.

"Oh yes, fill my asshole, Bruce," she moaned while I did.

"Fuck," I moaned, as I had my second orgasm from my sister and somehow, in a miracle of miracles, I'd lost my virginity to my sister... to my favourite person in the world... twice... well, you know... both her pussy and her ass.

"So good," she moaned as I kept coming and coming in her ass.

Eventually I pulled out and she said, "Come with me."

"I just did," I joked.

"No, come and sleep with me," she said as she took the vibe out of her pussy and turned it off.

"Like sleep, sleep?" I asked.

She stood up and took my hand. "Yeah, you okay with that?" she asked... wearing only her purple pantyhose with the crotch ripped out.

"Yeah, I'm definitely okay with that," I said as she led me to her bedroom.

Two minutes later, her head resting on my shoulder, her body cuddled in my arms, still wearing her pantyhose resting against my leg, she said, her hand on my chest, "Tonight was rough for a while, but then it got amazing, Bruce."

"Yeah, thanks to you, it became the best night of my life."

"Yeah," she said, her hand slowly moving on my chest. "And I meant what I said, you can fuck me again anytime you want."

"Love to. But it won't be easy."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Our difficulty will be that quite a few people around here know I'm your brother," I pointed out.

"Then we'll have to be careful," she said.

"Agreed."

"I love you, Bruce."

"I love you more than anyone, Maya," I replied as I kissed her.

Just one kiss, and then we both drifted off to sleep.

I no longer had a girlfriend... the filthy cheat... but Maya had become someone so much better... a woman I truly loved was in my arms, and she was willing to do almost anything for me... just like I'd do for her.

What had begun as a great day but had then tragically fallen apart, had finally ended up becoming the best day of my life!

Crazy!

THE END