Sister's Disappointment Turns Into

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor and I finished eating as Taylor continued to divulge her juicy tidbits regarding her and Zach's sex tales. We cleaned up the supper dishes and put away the leftovers together once we finished eating

When we were done cleaning up I asked Taylor "Are you ready to watch the movies?"

Taylor replied with a nod, then headed towards her bedroom.

I said "The TV is out here!"

Taylor replied,"I know, I am going to change my clothes before we start the movies." Taylor already looked comfortable in her sweatpants and sweatshirt, but I dismissed it without a second thought.

Shortly after Taylor emerged from he bedroom wearing the exact outfit she wore that day I helped her clean up her mess on the couch.

I think she noticed my jaw almost hit the floor because Taylor asked me, "Do you like it?".

I responded with an enthusiastic "Yes, that's hot sis."

Taylor smiled and sat down next to me on the couch and pulled a blanket over us, like we used to do when we were younger.

As we watched the movie I could feel her relax into me, feeling her warm body against mine. Taylor leaned against me with her back slightly to me half turned. I sat next to the arm of the couch, legs stretched out towards the TV. I hit play button on the remote and the movie began to play.

Taylor snuggling a little closer to me as the previews started, she glanced back at me and I smiled approvingly.

During the movie Taylor would lift her arms every now and again, trying to readjust the blanket around her, giving me a prime view of her nipples as they popped out of the underside of her shirt for a brief moment.

The sight of her beautiful breasts causing my cock to stiffen, but it was concealed by the blanket Taylor had draped over us, "Thank goodness!" I thought to myself.

I could smell Taylor's sexy perfume she was wearing as it filtered out from under the blanket, forced out by the heat of our bodies and Taylor's fanning of the blanket. I inhaled her lovely intoxicating scent as it stirred my sexual desires for my sister even further. It also caused me to wonder if her pussy had the same aroma.

Taylor would give her hair a little teasing flick towards me and turn and smile when she saw a part of the movie that intrigued her.

Taylor seemed pretty content to flirt and tease playfully all through the movie and continued through the second movie as well. It became increasingly obvious during scenes that seemed to turn her on.

As the last movie ended we both threw the blanket aside simultaneously, breathing a sigh as the cooler air swept over our bodies.

Taylor leaned forward and stretched towards the far end of the sofa with her hands and arms outstretched in front of her.

With one leg on the floor and the other one halfway under her. Taylor's muff slowly came into plain view as she leaned forward causing her legs to spread wide apart

offering me a generous view of her nice little mound as it popped up right in my face. I could easily make out the crease in her gym shorts as they parted her pussy lips. My question was also answered as I inhaled her perfume coming from my sister's crotch.

Taylor's legs spread even wider as she stretched and arched her back, raising her ass higher in the air and closer to my face. Taylor's chest heaved her tits forward like a cat stretching and waking from a nap.

Taylor's hair dropped onto her mid back as she tilted her head back to complete the stretch as I shifted to conceal my bulging cock.

I asked Taylor "did it feel as good as it looked?"

Taylor gave a devilish grin and said, "yes, yes it did."

I wanted my sister's pussy so bad my balls ached. I could feel my face was flushed and hot.

Our parents arrived home just then, quickly suppressing my hard on as Taylor and I quickly separated ourselves, sitting on separate sides of the sofa.

We could hear the outside door open to the porch, then them kicking off their shoes and then opening the main door to the house.

When they got inside they seemed surprised to see Taylor and I sitting on the sofa together, making sure we kept on separate ends of the sofa trying to look innocent as we did so.

My Dad asked "What we have you two been doing all day?"

We explained our evening to my parents, at the same time offering them the leftovers from dinner. We ate at your Aunt Mary's place, but thanks anyway" my Mom answered.

I asked the two of them "How was your trip to the city today?"

"Tiring!" was both my parents simultaneous response.

Each one confirming the other's assessment of their day.

"We're beat and we are going to go to bed!" my Dad stated as he and my Mom made their way to their room and closed the door.

This was pretty much the norm with my parents, arriving home late after a trip to the city and then straight to bed.

Taylor disappeared to her bedroom, but later came back out to say "goodnight"

Taylor thanked me for dinner and the movies and dinner. I said, "anytime."

Taylor gave me a hug and whispered, "Wake me up later."

I replied, "What"? Puzzled by her comment.

Taylor just smiled and said a playful "Goodnight" as she closed her bedroom door behind her.

Taylor took one last quick look over her shoulder as she did so.

Shaking my head in confusion, I entered my room and closed the door behind me.

I changed into my pajama bottoms, then pulled back the covers to climb into bed.

To my surprise I found a pair of panties on my pillow, that could only be Taylor's. I picked them up and inspected them, noticing they were moist around the crotch area, thick with the aroma of her juices and perfume.

They were pink and came to a 'V' with straps that looked like they would ride high on her hips. A small embroidered rose on the front and a narrowing piece of material covering the back.

I inhaled the smell her pussy juice and perfume scent she had left behind once again, engaging my hard-on once again.

I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets over me. Taylor's panties still in hand, pressed against my nose, breathing in her scent on more time.

I slid further under the covers into a half sitting position then slowly slid down my pillows until I was full laying down.

My mind and heart was racing, my thoughts of Taylor running wild So many questions and scenario's alive in my head, sleep drifted further from my mind.

I started to recall the nights events that led up to this point. Trying to figure out what this meant for sure. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions that might lead to an embarrassing situation.

After procrastinating for way too long, for what seemed to be hours, were only several minutes.

I decided that I would go to my sister's room and confront her to find out what this meant.

I slowly and stealthily moved through the bathroom to Taylor's bedroom door that was also the entrance to the bathroom as well. I opened the door to Taylor's room as quiet as possible. I looked inside as the door opened to the sound of a low squeak.

There was Taylor fast asleep on her bed. Taylor's petite frame under her blanket loosely thrown over her. I could just make out her silhouette from the street light shining through the curtain.

I went over to the side of Taylor's bed and kneeled down by her and whispered softly. "Taylor, are you awake"? Just then, she rolled from her side onto her back, pulling the blankets off of her exposing her all the way down to her mid thigh.

I could see that she was still wearing her low cut top and gym shorts.

Her beautiful breasts was almost completely exposed and I could see her nice pink nipples peering out at me. I reached out and carefully pulled her shirt up high enough to get a better view of both of Taylor's gorgeous tits.

Those were the most perfect little tits I had ever saw, perfectly round and soft nipples that were pink and hardening as the air hit them.

I carefully cupped her breast and it felt amazing, soft skin, firm to the touch and nipples the size of hazelnut center and just as hard.

I continued to fondle and caress her breast until I noticed her legs were spread open and I could once again make out the outline of my sister's juicy pussy through the material of her shorts.

Like metal to a magnet, Taylor's pussy pulled my hand closer as if my hand had a mind of it's own. Moving carefully forward until finally making contact with her soft little mound.

Cupping Taylor's pussy through the material of her gym shorts and savouring the feel of her warm box on my fingers. Feeling the heat coming off of her cunt made my hand almost tremble uncontrollably. My breathing rapid and shallow as I revelled in my sister's beauty.

I very carefully lifted the elastic on her shorts with one hand allowing the other to slide inside and cup my sister's pussy. With my fingers now on Taylor's box, to no surprise, I find she wasn't wearing any panties.

My hand nervously makes contact with her pubic mound which was soft and almost bald, with just a few hairs surrounding the top of her clit about an inch and a half long.

She squirmed a little as my fingers made contact with her clit. I could feel the tip of my finger touch the wetness of my sister's moist pussy lips. They are so soft, so slick and already leaking profusely to my surprise.

Then shockingly I hear Taylor whisper "What took you so long?"

I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back as I leaned in to kiss her passionately and made my way from her lips down her neck, as she moaned lightly.

My mouth and tongue slowly making it's way to her juicy little mounds so I could take her hard nipple in my mouth.

Taylor's chest heaved upward to meet my mouth hungry. My teeth trapping her nipple between them as I flick my tongue against her hard nub with a quick tongue lashing her nipple repeatedly.

My fingers moved into her soaked pussy. Drenching my fingers with her hot pussy juice as Taylor moaned with approval. Taylor's hips rising up and bucking hard against my hand, trying desperately to push my fingers deeper inside her horny cunt.

Taylor's moaning began to get louder and her breathing was shallow and choppy as I probed her drenched pussy. Rubbing her clit with my thumb as I finger fucked my sister's pussy.

My fingers moved deeper inside her inviting hole, exploring her depths as far as my fingers would allow.

Taylor gasped loudly and let out a long "Mmmm" then moaning "Feels so good!" as she bit her lower lip, her eyes rolling back in her head in total bliss.

First I worked two fingers in Taylor's soft wet cunt, moving in and out of her as she started to buck harder against my hand.

I slid in a third finger in and it easily parts my sister's hungry slit. She starts to ride my hand with hard fast strokes, writhing back and forth and side to side almost out of control. With several long hard strokes of my own, I push my fingers into her cunt right up to the knuckles as they hit her hard clit repeatedly causing her to arch her back off the bed and tense her body as it began to shake.

Taylor explodes with a horrendous orgasm and clenches around my hand once again, her legs like a vise and my sister's pussy like a volcano erupting, spewing her hot liquid that was like a river of lava flowing over my hand.

Taylor's pussy begins to flow her juices all over my hand. I keep slowly massaging her sopping wet cunt. Taylor s moans are getting louder as her head pushes deep in her pillow. A silent scream from her open mouth as her beautiful lips pursed and inviting as they emerge from her pillow.

I cup her one breast closest to me causing Taylor shudder asI feel another rush of her juices warm my hand.

I start to stand up and my fingers begin to pull my out of my sisters slippery twat. She whimpers as her legs drop open and she rolls onto her side, taking a short pause to catch her breath.

Taylor then raises up on both elbows and with one hand pulls on the string of my pajama bottoms. Pulling them to the floor exposing my hard cock as it sprung up over top the waistband of my pajamas.

Taylor takes it in her hand and Whisper's "That's what I need."

Taking me in her mouth and tasting my precum dripping off of my swollen member Taylor mumbles "yummy". We moan in unison, my head rolls back with pleasure, my hands cupping the back of my sister's head urging her forward.

Taylor is as still horny as a mynx as she sucks my cock with her hungry mouth. Her head nodding back and forth in long deep pleasing strokes. Taylor's tongue licking the head of my cock as she pulled it in and out of her mouth with perfect timing and precision. Taylor's other hand cupping my aching sack, rolling my balls over her soft fingers..

I moaned deeply as I watch.my horny little sister attacking my cock with her mouth with our parents just down the hall, adding to my excitement.

Taylor pulled my rod from her mouth readjusting her grip and laid gently back onto the bed. Taylor with her hand still on my cock pulled me on top of her using my throbbing member as a leash to guide me.

Whispering in my ear with her hot breath. "I need your cock inside me now!" "I want you to fuck me".!" "I'm so fuckin horny!" "I need cock now!"

My horny little sister grabbed my cock by the shaft again and guided it into her now gaping hole. My cock easily entering her slick pussy, bored out by her boyfriend's massive cock that had been constantly fucking Taylor for the last month or so, Taylor admitted to me earlier that evening at dinner.

Taylor begins to spread her legs wide open providing with an ample target. I take the opportunity to slide my aching cock inside my sister's slippery tunnel.

Wrapping her legs and her arms around me tightly. Taylor begins to ride my cock with deep hard strokes as I pushed into my sisters beautiful pussy. Matching my rhythm Taylor meets my every stroke. Our Bodies in unison once more as I begin fucking my sister with harder and more powerful strokes using the entire length of my cock until being totally engulfed by her slippery pussy.

My hands exploring my sister's body as I pound her soaked pussy mercilessly. Squishing sounds can be heard with every stroke and both our scents thick in the air.

Hearing my sister moan and feel her hot breath on my ear made me want her even more. I begin to kiss her passionately once again without losing rhythm.

Taylor begins to shake... Her body tenses, her hands gripping tighter... Taylor grabbed my ass tight with both hands... She explodes hard onto my cock.

I pant softly in Taylor's ear. *I'm going to cum."

Taylor whispered back "cum, cum inside me."

"I want to feel you cum inside me." Taylor pleaded to me.

I slid my arms under her shoulders, gripping them with my hands and pulling her hard onto my cock and I fuck my little sister till I breed her wet horny cunt and I unload several hot streams of my baby making juice inside her hot pulsing cunt.

My hot cum coating the inside of my sister's cunt. Our juices becoming one. We collapse into each other's arms. Feelin each other's sex pulse against each other. My load totally emptying in my sister's horny gash, my balls straining to get every drop into Taylor.

Taylor looked at me with satisfaction on her face as we laid there together, our bodies still one, our lips and tongues locking for several minutes until finally having to catch our breath.

Our juices still leaking out of her pussy, as we continued to try and catch our breath. Taylor Looks me in the eyes and says to me, "Until my boyfriend gets back, I need your cock." "I need you to fuck me." "I'm always horny, because Zach fucks me all the time and I can't get enough." "So I need it all the time now."

"You can fuck me anytime you want while he's gone."

I agree to Taylor s request with a nod and another deep kiss that made it's way to her neck where I proceeded to bite lightly as Taylor moaned approvingly. My biting turns into sucking, Taylor sensing my intentions, whisper's "Yes, do it, leave your mark on me please."

I nestle into the base of her neck as I continue to suck on my sister's neck as she pulled me into her, tilling her head back to allow me perfect access. I pull away and looked down at my sister's neck. there was a nice mouth-shaped hickey.

I looked at Taylor and she gave me an approving smile. Taylor whispered "I am your girlfriend now until Zach gets back." we kissed again for several minutes.

As I finally climbed off my sister. I slipped my pajama bottoms back on. I leaned over to whisper in her ear as a reminder. "Mom and Dad are going to B.C. for the week in two days."

Taylor looked at me with that devilish look again and smiled and playfully licked her lips...

12