Sister's Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's orgasm came on suddenly with the sensation of being filled with her brother's cum. She was in total delight as her body trembled through the orgasm. She even gushed her own cum onto Mark's cock and legs. She wanted more but wasn't sure how soon Mark would be able to go again or if he even wanted to.

Mark came down from his euphoric high. 'WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!' He mentally screamed. His mind was racing but his body was not reacting with it. In fact, he seemingly melted into his sister, resting his head on her pert breasts. 'what did we just do? I just fucked my sister! My sister!' He could hear her heart beating, it was soothing, calming even. 'I just fucked my sister and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it.' His body once again betrayed his mind as he started to caress his sisters body.

'OH MY GOD! My brother is such a stud. I can't believe he just came inside me. He made me squirt. He felt so amazing.' Jessica thought about what happened, she already knew she loved Mark, but did he love her or just lust after her? She was enjoying the light caressing going on and loved the weight of his head on her breasts. She did know they needed to talk.

To be continued...

12