Sister's Enchanted Sex Toy...

Story Info
I'm pulled to be with Sis when she used her toy...
3.5k words
4.44
28.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit of fantasy, lactation and talk of bi sex (male/male) in this one.

I was having the best dream, deep inside a woman, fucking her hard from behind and it felt amazing. As I got close to climax it started to feel more and more real then all of a sudden it was, I pushed deep inside as my cock erupted, spraying my seed deep into the woman. I opened my eyes, it was dark at first but I could just make out a slim woman with long hair, great breasts and a really nice ass. When she spoke, my world changed.

"Oh fuck, Marcus?" Said my sister Melissa as she turned on her lamp.

"H... How the fuck, what?" I said then blacked out.

I woke up covered with a blanket, I thought it was all just a vivid dream but I touched my cock and it was still sticky from a mixture of my own and Melissa's cum. She was sitting in her chair but got up to give me a glass of water when she spotted I was awake. She'd dressed in her silk robe and by her nipples sticking out, was naked under it.

"Are you okay?" She said.

"I think so, so many questions though."

"It's my fault, I'm so sorry."

"I don't understand how I got here."

"I'd say, magic and I hope you'll not think I'm crazy."

"Well, since I went to bed in my dorm room and woke up right as I'm cumming into my own sister who still lives at home, halfway across town, I think I'm open to hear anything at this point."

"I bought a sex toy, the lady in the store said it was enchanted. She said if I thought about a man I loved and desired it would bring you to me. I didn't know she meant literally and right as I was cumming but I was trying to think of this guy I really like in my class and you popped into my head and I couldn't get you out. I thought it would just make me appealing to him somehow."

"Where's the toy?"

"It's here, if fell out as you entered me."

Melissa held up a pretty unassuming looking vibrator.

"I don't know why you think you'd need magic to attract a man, you're beautiful Melissa. What are we going to do, should we talk about what happened?"

"My brother came into me as I had the best orgasm of my life, what could we possibly have to talk about." She said with a smile.

"You're not angry or freaked out it was me?"

"No, you're my big brother, you've protected me all my life and I love you. I trust you not to tell anyone about this."

"All I got was the climax, it felt really good though."

Forgetting I was naked I got up and pulled Melissa to me for a hug, we held each other for ages then she kissed me on the cheek.

"Lets find you something to wear so you can sneak back to your room."

I somehow managed to get back to my dorm wearing a pink robe without being spotted by anyone, I crawled back into bed and once I'd showered I sent a text to Melissa.

'Hope you slept well, I won't forget tonight, I love you Sis.'

'Love you too' She replied.

That weekend, having spent all week daydreaming about Melissa, I had a few beers on Friday then went to my room with the intention of going to visit home on Saturday. I got to sleep okay but again woke during a really vivid sex dream, this time I was on top of Melissa, thrusting as she came right before I exploded into her, enjoying the look of pleasure on her face and her breasts bouncing and as I sprayed my seed into her I was suddenly there, inside her tight pussy. When we'd both caught our breaths I climbed out from between her legs and laid beside her, my cock dripping cum onto her leg.

"I don't get it, I even had his picture on my phone this time." She said.

"I was coming over tomorrow anyways, saved me the drive." I said grinning.

"Oh and I'm just sure mom would love to see you walking about naked, you have no clothes here remember."

"Fuck. You smell like you've been drinking too, how am I going to get back."

"I've had too many to drive, I'd sneak out with you but Mom's seen me home."

"I'll call someone, I know his fucking price though so you will owe me after this one. I'm leaving some clothes here until you get this cleared up too."

"You've got to cum in me twice, how much more do you want." She said with a wry smile.

"Well the lead up to said climaxes would be nice, all I get is a fun dream then I'm cumming in you."

"We can talk about it later, this is kinda freaking me out right now."

"Fine, I'll call my friend."

The only person I knew who would be up at that time was a friend of a friend. He was openly gay and liked me a lot and I knew he'd want to have sex just for driving me back. I figured it would be less painful taking it in the ass than explaining how I got to my sisters room naked.

"I'll do you this favor but my boyfriend would get upset if I fucked you, I do want the story though, how the hell did you get home with no clothes, you smell like beer but you're far from drunk and I know you're not a drug person." He said as he drove.

"I'll tell you but it's pretty far fetched, is the truth though."

When I told him he laughed.

"Oh sweetie, if you want to fuck your sister just live with it, no point making up crazy shit like that." He said, still laughing.

"Wish I could say I actually fucked her, all I get is the climax."

"Well I'm not telling anyone that, I'll call you next week, trying to talk him into a 3 some if you're down, don't feel obliged, trying to be less of a dick about doing people favors."

"I'll take that call." I said with a smile then made my way inside.

Next morning I packed clothes to leave in Melissa's room then drove over to see her and Mom.

"You look tired sweetie, you up drinking all night like your sister?" Said Mom, kissing and hugging me.

"Studying and talking to friends, lost track of time." I said.

"Hey, did you bring those books I asked you for?" Said Melissa.

"I did, they're in my trunk, remind me before I leave." I replied.

We had a nice dinner but as we sat chatting Mom's phone rang.

"Well, I'm sorry to cut this short Son but I've been called into work, couple of servers have crashed so I'll be back around 3am knowing this customer." Said Mom, getting her jacket.

After she left, Melissa smiled at me.

"So um, do you want to enjoy more than a climax with me?" She said.

"You're saying you want to intentionally have sex with me?"

"I am."

"Melissa, I'm your brother, what we've already done is crazy but we can brush off to that enchanted toy of yours. I don't know."

"You've sprayed 2 full loads of cum into me, how can intentionally having sex be any different."

I tried to think of reasons to say why not and my mind went blank. She was right, I didn't exactly leap off her screaming 'what the fuck are we doing' the second time and when she took her top off in front of me, any tiny amount of resistance I should have had was gone. She wasn't wearing a bra so once her t-shirt was shed to the floor I leaned over and started sucking her nipples in turn. We stripped each other naked then she got up onto the couch on her knees and insisted I take her from behind. I didn't care, seeing her beautiful ass again was wonderful and I watched my own cock as I slowly pushed it inside her. Once I was fully inside I began to thrust, deep long strokes as I held on to her waist and enjoyed her moans as I fucked her. I was soon pounding away, I felt her cum a couple of times but right as I pushed in deep to cum, she told me to stop but it was too late, I pushed my cock deep inside her then threw my head back as I came, groaning 'oh fuck yes' as I filled her with seed. When I was still pulsing the last of my cum into her I opened my eyes to see Mom standing at the end of the couch, her eyes fixed on us and her mouth open. I froze, Melissa's pussy was still twitching on my cock, milking every drop of my seed.

"I'm going to get a drink and the pair of you will put your clothes on and sit and wait for me to get back." She said quietly then left the room.

"Oh fucking shit, this is all my fault, I'm so sorry." Said Melissa as I pulled out.

I handed her clothes to her and put my hand on the side of her face and kissed her.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just as to blame."

We both dressed and sat with our gazes low when Mom came back into the room. She had a glass of scotch and sat down in her chair facing us.

"I want the truth, I do not want either of you lying to me. How many times have you two had sex?" She said, her voice calm.

"Technically, that was the first time." Said Melissa.

"What the fuck does technically mean Melissa?"

Melissa told her about the toy and the previous twice that I'd cum in her.

"So you're telling me, you were playing with a sex toy and your brother just appeared to cum in you? At least tell me you're on birth control."

"I am Mom."

"Go and get the toy." Said Mom, Melissa left the room.

"You are supposed to protect her, care for her not seduce and fuck her young man. She's your sister, not some college slut you just use when you want." Said Mom.

"She's telling the truth Mom, I swear." I replied.

Melissa came back and handed mom the toy, back in it's small white box.

"You, young lady, are grounded for a month, I don't care that you're sexually active but fucking him won't fly in my house. You, Marcus, I can't ground you but you are not welcome in this house until you can learn to keep it in your pants. I'll be talking to your councilor on Monday to get you in a program." She said then finished the rest of her drink.

"Mom, I..." I started.

"NOW Marcus, give her the books then go back to your dorms." Yelled Mom, I was pretty stunned.

She watched as I handed Melissa my clothes bag and stayed at the door until I drove off. I was pretty hurt and my mind was all over the place. I knew that part of being grounded would mean Melissa would lose her phone so I couldn't even talk to her about it.

I was pretty sad the next day but on the Sunday night I woke up at the end of a great sex dream again and shuddered as I came, deep inside my wide eyed Mom.

She was still catching her breath from her own orgasm then when she felt my seed splash inside her she came again, wrapping her legs round my back as I pushed my cock into her. I looked down at her naked breasts as I caught my breath then when she'd finished cumming she gently pushed me off her, looking down at my cock as I rolled onto my back.

"You... you're huge." She said.

"I told you she was telling the truth." I replied.

"Fuck. What are we going to do, I just made my own son cum inside me. I hope you can forgive me, I didn't mean to use you."

"Does this mean I'm welcome back home?"

"You're not upset?"

"The whole incest barrier thing has already been shattered in my head from having sex with Melissa, you felt pretty good, from what I got."

"How long until you're hard again." She said, staring at my cock.

"Uh, usually not long, especially when I didn't really have sex."

"You do not tell anyone about this do you hear me?" She said.

Before I could reply she took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me, it had the effect she was looking for and I was soon hard again. Still without saying anything she got on top of me, reverse cowgirl and fed my cock into herself and began to ride me, leaving me just her ass to gaze at as she fucked me. I lasted through 4 of Mom's orgasms then couldn't hold back anymore, I pushed up and came again, enjoying the sensation of my orgasm setting off another in Mom. She leaned forward, catching her breath as my cock started to soften inside her then she got off me and walked to her bathroom. She was gone a few minutes but came back out dressed in her silk robe with a damp cloth and gently cleaned my cock and balls then sat on the bed next to me.

"Sorry I used you, it's been so long since your father left and I've never had a cock as big as yours is. I'll drive you home, do you have any clothes here?" She said quietly.

"I do but they're in Melissa's room."

"Shit, I don't want her to know about us."

"I uh, have an idea."

My plan worked, I had Mom clean and give Melissa her toy back and took a nap, few hours later I woke as I sprayed my cum into my sister.

"Oh that felt good! Mom has chilled out a little too, she hugged me and said she was sorry for getting so mad, said she's going to call you tomorrow." Said Melissa as I pulled out of her.

"Awesome, but you need to sort this out sis, I can't keep doing this teleport shit, it's freaking me out a little."

Melissa had me fuck her twice before she took me back to my dorms, I was pretty exhausted by the time I flopped into my bed and my cock ached. I hoped her toy would be left alone for a while. A while turned out to be only a couple of days, Melissa kept saying she didn't understand but always wanted me to fuck her before she would take me back to the dorms.

Mom called me and invited me for dinner the next weekend, when she opened the door in lingerie I knew food was the last thing on her mind. Melissa was out, Mom rode me like a woman possessed until I came in her, we chatted for a while then I left, only to be pulled back by Melissa a few hours later.

I wondered if Melissa using her toy so much would have any repercussions and I soon found that answer. I was sitting reading a book in my bed when the sensations of sex, my cock hardening and feeling moist and I felt myself being pulled. I was suddenly deep inside Melissa, I climaxed then blacked out.

When I woke I couldn't move. I started to hear voices then I could see but it was like I was floating outside my body. Melissa was naked and was in tears, she was talking to someone on the phone, I only caught the tail end of her conversation.

"I know but I couldn't help it, I got addicted to him, to his cock and I needed it all the time." She said. "Okay." She said after a pause then hung up the phone.

I saw a flash, I didn't understand what it was then I seen her. A tall dark haired woman was standing next to my body, she touched Melissa on the cheek then kissed her. She looked up at where I seemed to be floating then said something in a language I'd never heard then I was back in my body, taking a deep breath as I sat up.

"What the fuck was that!" I said, my head still spinning.

"Relax, you'll be okay my dear." Said the woman.

"Oh Marcus I'm so sorry, I did this to you." Said Melissa.

"He'll be fine. He must drink from you and your Mother, bring her in here." Said the woman.

"M... mother? She used the toy too?"

"Go and get her Melissa."

Melissa left and came back with Mom.

"No questions, take off your clothes and kneel beside him." Said the woman.

Mom looked at the woman and Melissa then did as she was told. The woman had Melissa kneel on the opposite side of Mom and touched each of their breasts, in turn they fed their engorged nipples to me and I drank the warm milk that flowed into my mouth. Everything was so surreal I really expected to be dreaming but by the taste of their warm milk flowing down my throat was clear and not something I could have made up in my head. My throbbing and painful erection told me I wasn't dreaming too.

"I have to take the toy back Melissa, you were told not to share it and you're using it too much. Both of your milk will give him energy, it will last a week but it has side effects, you may want to stay home until he's fully restored."

"Wh.. what side effects?" said Mom.

"You will both be producing milk that he must drink, it will give him energy but also insatiable lust for both of you. I know you have both taken him and brought him to you with the toy so this burden falls on you both," said the woman.

The woman kissed me on the lips then left, Mom and Melissa sat down on the bed looking a little stunned.

"So that's why you stopped being mad at us after you caught us together?" said Melissa.

"I didn't believe you, seemed too far fetched to be true but looking at the toy made me horny and I wanted to cum, I have't had a sex toy for so long, worried you would find it and judge me. When the toy was suddenly replaced by your brother as he was cumming in me I knew you were telling the truth, was okay about what I'd done so we had sex again. I didn't know you were using it so much."

"I hope these get smaller again when this is done," said Melissa, touching her breasts.

"They will, I nursed you both. Didn't expect to be doing it again at 42 but if that's what I have to do to pay for hurting him I will."

"Both talking like I'm not here, I need to drink more then someone needs to take me, my cock is still throbbing and it doesn't hurt anymore," I said, stroking my erection.

The week at home was amazing, Mom and Lisa took turns to feed me their milk then I'd spend hours fucking both of them until they were worn out. When the milk stopped I was a little sad but I'd managed to fulfill all of my fantasies. I drove to the little store on the outskirts of town and went to see her.

"Well, how did it go?" said the woman.

"It was exactly how I'd fantasized Mistress," I replied.

"You had me worried when your Sister overused it, I hate bringing back accidental out of body trips, you feeling okay?"

"I am."

"Well, you remember my price right?"

"I do Mistress, do you want me to start tonight?"

"Yes but tell me about your week. I still can't believe I take the one apprentice just as kinky as I am. Are you going to keep fucking them? You don't need permission for those 2."

"I am, they're pretty fun."

"Well good, I can't wait to share you with Steven tonight, he'll get so excited knowing you pulled it off, I'm sure he'll want to fuck you again."

What Melissa will never know, the toy she bought did what it was supposed to. My Mistress, a Witch, helped me live a fantasy I'd had since I first wanted women. Her price? A week with her and her brother, also her lover, to cook and clean for them at their house, spending the whole time naked to be taken by either of them when they wanted. I had many more wild and wonderful adventures learning the powers my Mistress had but those are stories for another time...