Sisters Exchange Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon's rampant cock buried its one-eyed head deep into Pauline's waiting cunt. She wailed her ecstasy as he fucked her with long insistent strokes. He had known that his wife was ovulating and had been looking forward to a royal fucking that evening. Instead of his staple he now was getting a taste of the delicious cunt he had hungered for. She felt him speed up his strokes perhaps nearing his orgasm. He was not a little astonished that this woman did not feel all that different from his wife; their bodies were so alike, and each squealed very much like the other during sex. Suddenly his back stiffened as he poured his live seed into her womb. That thought caused her to cross the red line into orgasm-land. Her legs were trembling against his sides as she responded to his loving.

In the main bedroom, Florence received the cock she had desired those many years ago with great joy. Walter drove into her with great energy. She was so delighted that her randiness since the previous day was being rewarded in such an unexpected manner: her original love. His mind knew it was Florence but none of his senses concurred. In all respects, once the lights were switched off he was with Pauline, so alike were the two. Should he be jealous that another man was ploughing his wife this very moment? No, on account of the joy he had of reconnecting with his original love. The joy of that thought toppled him over the edge and he came shortly before she did. She wrapped herself about her new (or old) lover sure that she had conceived her first child that night, and that he would be a love child in the true sense of the word. She did not see the need to burden him with this, wanting to avoid complications.

The frequency and vigour of sex in that small house approached that of a lodging house that night, even though only two couples were involved. When Simon saw his wife in the morning, she looked so ravishing that he wanted to take her right there. Walter hugged and petted his wife as she prepared breakfast for the four. Never had he come into the kitchen to help her in anything before but today he did not seem to want to part from her. But it was a workday at the hospital so he had to leave. Simon would drop him at the hospital gate on their way home.

Both couples were so hot for each other that evening that supper was a truncated affair. Simon and Florence were dying to go at each other as soon as they got home. Again the combined sexual activity in both houses, now separated by so many kilometres, could have rivaled a lodging house.

Six weeks later Florence was delighted to confirm to her husband that she was expecting a baby. She did not feel a need to tell him it was Walters. Soon after that a letter arrived from Walter that he had taken possession of his car, long delayed. He said his first agenda was to drive Pauline around the mountain as promised. The second one was to bring her to see her relatives, starting with her father, and lastly Simon and Florence. He did not need to elaborate the reasons for that. Simons cock jumped up in anticipation.

In the event, it was not until two months later that they could come. Heavy rains swept away bridges and entire sections of road were buried by the deluge. But come they did. I will not bore you with details of the sleeping arrangements, but they could be described as swinging, only that the women involved were sisters, so I am not too sure that the term applies.

Florences son was born one cold March morning, mere days from Steves first birthday. Simon was delighted that their first child was a boy; he was named James.

**********************

"Do we have Celestine's family here?" asked Dr Ichangi. Getting no reply, he moved on to invite Steve to give his story, hoping to unravel the truth. Steve looked to his parents and rose. He wondered how he was going to phrase his feelings about Celestine's dealings with him and Jim. As he walked to the front, there was a disturbance at the door. Steve's progress was arrested. Every eye turned towards it. In walked a smartly dressed gentleman. He looked at the doctor as if seeking the person in authority. The doctor rose and said, "May we help you sir?"

"You might, if you tell me if this is about the baby born to the Governor's daughter."

"It is."

The gentleman moved to the podium at the front of the room. "I am the Governor's representative, here to let the Governor's sentiments be known on this matter. Are the parents of the miscreants present?"

Walter rose to his full dignity, followed by Pauline, Simon and Florence. His stance made it quite clear that the gentleman had trod on his pride. The latter chose to ignore this and sailed on.

"The Governor would like to make it known that his daughter has no wish to be entangled with whomever may have fathered the baby. She will look after her baby with her parents' assistance. Therefore the results of the DNA test are of no consequence to her."

"Please convey the family's gratitude to the Governor," the doctor said, with a nod to the four standing adults, receiving a discrete inclination of the head from Walter. "We will consult amongst ourselves to decide the next course of action. Thank you sir!"

The gentleman then arrogantly left the room. Then Walter said to the gathering, Doctor Ichangi, we must bring this session to a close, as everyone can see its usefulness is at an end."

12