Sister's First Sleepover

Story Info
Younger Sister and Friend take advantage of naive Older Sis.
4.3k words
3.81
55.3k
57

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: This is the first of an exciting weekend for the two sisters. This section primarily focuses on feet, following stories will include more. Assume all characters in this work of fiction are at least eighteen. If you enjoy Becca's plight, check back on my page for more.

Chapter One: The Makeup Game

Becca closed the front door and locked it; it felt strange holding her mom's house keys and being the one responsible to lock up. Mom had gone on a weekend vacation, leaving her and her sister Eliza, and her sister's best friend Tara, alone. They were all still in highschool, Becca was in her final year, but her parents trusted them. They always said she was so mature and well behaved, whilst she didn't feel like much of an adult, a weekend wouldn't be so bad.

She went straight to the kitchen and put her bookbag down, she'd spent a couple of hours after school in the library getting her homework done so she wouldn't have to worry about it over the weekend. She could hear girlish laughter from the other room, telling her that the others were home.

She had a sinking feeling in her stomach. Eliza was younger than her, but their relationship had always been rocky - at least from Becca's perspective. Eliza could be a bully, and was definitely a 'popular' girl, but as long as she got her way she also had a way of making you feel cool being around her. Like her approval was some hard won prize. Becca kind of hated that, and would sometimes spite her just to show she wasn't Queen Bee, but this weekend would be way more stressful if they ended up at each other's throats. She hoped Becca would be in a good mood, especially since Tara was here - acting up in front of your friends wasn't cool, was it?

Before she could grab some food, her sister's voice called out,

"Becca, mom said the wifi is gonna be down all weekend!" Eliza sounded annoyed by the information, and Becca had to agree. She had promised her mom she would not go out this weekend, so as to not worry their parents about leaving the house unattended, and so she could keep an eye on her sister. Without the internet, what she thought would be an exciting amount of freedom seemed more like three days in solitary.

She didn't deem the information worth a response, and set about making some food before she retired to her bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror as she changed from her school clothes into more comfortable attire. Her straight, blonde hair was tied back in a short ponytail, and she still had her glasses on her nose. Her family had been blessed with clear skin, and she had delicate facial features with a cute, upturned nose. As much as she'd never admit, her sister had once told her she looked like a sexy librarian and since then she had found herself leaning into that aesthetic - she was kind of a bookworm anyway, and Eliza was no slouch when it came to looking good, so her advice came well regarded.

She slid off her clothes and pulled on a pair of grey leggings. She'd bought them a while back with the idea of getting into the gym, but she hadn't ever felt comfortable enough to go when she had no idea what to do.

Becca slumped on her bed, a little annoyed she had already finished her homework, and tried to occupy her quickly mounting boredom.

===========

What felt like an eternity trickled by as she tried to read a novel she had already finished twice before - had it only been an hour? It felt like ten! This weekend was gonna suck...

Then, a shout broke the monotony.

"Becca, come here!" Eliza's clear, girlish voice was cheerful and inviting; Becca closed the book and headed down to the living room, poking her head in.

The TV was off, Eliza and Tara had rearranged some furniture - the coffee table had been slid to the side against the wall and the futon was in front of the couch. It opened up the space, and there were makeup cases on the arm of the sofa.

On the couch sat the duo.

Eliza was grinning, beautiful white teeth on show (a little like a shark, Becca thought), and her long, straight brown hair was down. She had a faint tan, hazel eyes and a slender frame; her curves hadn't filled out like Becca's or their mom's but describing her as boyish would be an over exaggeration, she was already the same height as Becca - the elder sister secretly hoped Eliza would stay thin, it was a small victory for her self esteem that Becca had a more womanly shape. She wore grey sweatpants and a pink crop top, and sat with her legs crossed underneath her.

Tara sat beside her, a slight crook of a smile at the corner of her pouty, reddish-pink lips, as if amused by something. She was paler than Eliza, with long, wavy blonde hair that looked recently washed. Her piercing blue eyes were also on Becca. Whilst Becca was a girly girl, Tara was a volleyball player - she was taller than both of them, a lean torso on long, muscular legs. She was still wearing her volleyball shorts, sneakers and a dark blue vest.

She looked like she hadn't been long from practice.

Eliza leaned forward, eager to tell Becca something, "Will you help us with something?" Becca blinked, a little startled by the friendliness of the question.

"Sure?"

"Me and Tara want to try a makeup challenge we saw on Youtube." Becca stepped away from the doorframe she was half poking out from and came into the room. Makeup wasn't nearly as interesting to her as it was to Eliza, but every girl liked to feel pretty.

"But the catch is, we put it on with our feet."

Becca looked a little repulsed by the idea, but before she could shoot it down Eliza kept talking.

"I think it'll be hard, but Tara says she can do it better than I can." She looked at Tara as she said that, who shrugged in agreement.

"You might do makeup better, but it's gonna be about how well you can control your legs, and I'm better at that."

Becca pushed in at that point, finally seeing a pause where she wasn't interrupting them, "Why do I have to do it?"

Eliza turned back to Becca, "Well we thought we could do one side of your face each and you tell us which is better."

Becca felt her initial revulsion fade in her mind slightly as she followed the conversation, her arms folded across her chest as she tried to think of a way of refusing. She didn't like the idea, but it didn't seem like they were tricking her.

Tara leaned down and patted her hands against her shins, her tone shifted to assuage Becca's concerns. "Oh, don't worry Becca. You're probably disgusted cause I had volleyball practice, don't worry - we showered afterwards." And suddenly Tara had switched it to Becca implying she was the issue here, and Becca felt her doubt get overwhelmed by the desire to not be seen as mean or rude.

Then the nail hit the coffin when Eliza dragged the futon in front of the couch and hit her with, "It's not like there's anything else to do. Whoever is the loser will make us all milkshakes."

Becca came forward then, not wanting to be a spoilsport and finding herself agreeing with them. She sat herself down on the futon and took off her reading glasses.

Eliza clapped with glee and unfolded her legs. The black fabric of her ankle socks concealed the sweat prints of her toes and heel - she peeled the socks off, feet finally for the first time since before school that morning. She wiggled her red-painted toes, airing them out a bit. Tara followed suit, kicking off both sneakers - when Becca turned to use the makeup wipes, Tara peeled off the socks she had worn during practice and tucked them into her shoes. Her toenails were blue, but the paint was slightly chipped.

Once Becca had wiped off her own light makeup, she was confronted with the talons she would be enduring for the foreseeable future.

She wrinkled her nose instinctively, though she could not smell much yet, and was for the first time forced to judge her sister and Tara's feet. Eliza had smooth, well proportioned feet - they were slightly paler than the rest of her, with short round toes and slightly darker pads on her soles. They looked a little ripe, but they didn't look gross at all. Tara's looked a little more weatherworn than Eliza's; they were bigger than Becca's and Eliza's, her soles were meatier and her heel was a little scuffed from use. Her toes were slightly longer and less pudgie than Eliza's.

Eliza was first, sitting in front of her on the sofa with the makeup at her side. "Okay, we'll do each step and swap over so we don't mess up each other's side too bad." Then she picked up the moisturizer and squirted a little on the ball of her foot - Becca thought it was her imagination but it looked like there was a bit of sock lint stuck to the foot before the blob of white face cream covered it.

She was suddenly alarmed, realizing what was about to happen - that the two girls planned to do all of it with their feet. Becca was about to protest when Eliza's leg came up and a warm, slightly damp teenage girl's foot pressed itself against her cheek. She recoiled away from the limb, and the two girls burst out in laughter at the reaction.

When the initial shock went away, Eliza held out a hand as if explaining the obvious, "C'mon Becca, you're gonna have to stay still." There was a lingering sense of disgust, but she sat forward again and rested her palms on her knees - something to hold onto so she didn't slap the foot away.

Eliza brought her foot up and began rubbing the ball of her foot in small circles on Becca's cheek, the arch of her foot coming close to Becca's nose as she rotated to avoid poking her in the eye with her toes. Becca caught a whiff of the sweaty foot but didn't complain. The two girls began conversing.

"How is it?" Tara questioned, leaning in to watch the spectacle - much like the pair must've done when they themselves saw it for the first time.

Eliza brought her foot up and clumsily rubbed her foot against Becca's temple. "It's kind of hard!"

"What about for you, Becca?" The elder sister was pulling a face of mild disgust as she allowed her little sister to rub her foot against her face, feeling an initial desire to throw a snappy, 'that should be obvious!' out, but she held her tongue, they weren't being rude to her, she felt a little bad that she almost shouted at Tara for asking her something.

"It's... uhh..." Eliza brought her foot higher; she pressed her foot against the length of Becca's face. The heel of her foot was pressed beneath her nose, just in front of her lips. The arch came up across the length of her nose, filling her view with foot, and the ball rested against her forehead - a very thin layer of moisturizer being applied. She rotated her foot forty five degrees back and forth, rubbing the cream onto her side of the forehead and rubbing the heel and arch of her sweaty foot against her sister's nostrils.

Becca's sentence faltered as she endured what felt like being used as a sweat-rag; she wrinkled her nose beneath Eliza's sole, she wanted to breath through her mouth but her sister's heel was much too close for comfort. She was suddenly very well acquainted with what it felt like to have her sister's foot in her face, and what her sister's foot smelled like. There was a distant hint of what might have been strawberry lotion, but that was overwhelmed by the more vinegary scent of her foot sweat.

All she could think to reply, hoping conversation would detract from the scent, was "It's kinda smelly..." That was an understatement. Becca was becoming more certain her sister had forgotten to shower since getting in from school, but they had gotten in deep enough now that she figured she might as well endure the pungent girl stink.

The two younger girls burst out in a good natured laugh at that, Eliza nodding as if agreeing with the sentiment - but she wasn't the one smelling the foot! "Sorry about that sis, think about it like getting a massage!"

She brought her foot away, hooking a hand under her knee as she huffed out a sigh of exertion. "It's kinda hard! My leg is tired already!" With a bit of maneuvering, she squirted a little bit of moisturizer on her big toe.

"Close your mouth, sis." She prompted, her foot approaching Becca's lips. The older girl suppressed the urge to lurch away, feeling those toes heading straight for her mouth and certainly not wanting a taste. She sucked her lips in, presenting a better surface for Eliza to work on.

The brunette stroked her toe on her sister's upper lip, sweaty and slightly moisturized sole pressed right over where her mouth was. She stroked back and forth, taking a moment to rub her toe right against her sister's nostrils - 'moisturizing the tip of her nose' - and found herself belly laughing when she felt her sister tense up as she forced her to take several breaths of her toe funk.

"Y'know, people can get paid to massage people with their feet. You should be giving me something!"

Eliza and Tara giggled girlishly when Becca tried to reply through her tightly pressed lips.

Tara replied to the teasing remark, "I don't think they do faces, 'liza. At least poor Becca gets to see who she should be looking at to do her makeup for her prom."

Eliza brought her foot up, allowing Becca to open her mouth once more. She curled her toes, using the side of her big toe like a precision tool as she began working the moisturizer along the side of Becca's nose. All hopes at distraction from her predicament were dashed; Becca was glad for the conversation, but even when speaking her eyes were focused on the huge view of her sisters scrunched up toes moving up and down her nose - her sister was careful enough not to poke her in the eye, for which she was grateful, but her lizard brain would not let her forget the threat was there.

She forced a friendly laugh herself when she processed Tara's statement. "Oh my god, could you imagine? You guys doing my prom makeup with your feet?"

Eliza's foot finally came away, and she lowered it with an exaggerated huff, as if she had just run a few laps, but she did not let her foot touch the carpet - a good makeup artist keeps their brushes 'clean', afterall. "Don't get my hopes up, Becca!" She then looked at Tara, and scooted to the side with an unspoken 'your turn!'

Tara held her foot out in the air unassisted by a guiding hand, her foot less than a...foot away from Becca's poor, cute little nose. As she looked for where Eliza had left the moisturizer, Becca felt a little like the peasant staring at the foot of a princess - it just hung there, as if waiting for her to bow and kiss it.

Then Tara pulled it back and applied the moisturizer to her larger foot. She didn't put any on the ball, she put a small dab on the first three of her toes and set to work. She too started with the cheek.

Becca was once more struck by the new experience of a girl rubbing feet in her face, and was very glad nobody would hear about their sleepover games in school; giving people ammo to laugh at you was one of the worst mistakes you could make in school!

Her mind couldn't help but analyze and compare the experiences. Tara's sturdier toes didn't have that sweaty foot feeling nearly as much as Eliza's did, she was sure now that where Tara had showered, Eliza had not. But, for some reason she couldn't point her finger on, Tara's feet stank worse. They weren't quite as vinegary, but more musky and cheesy. Like old sweat.

Tara giggled as she worked, finding it hilarious that an older girl was basically her foot stool. She rubbed her toes against Becca's cheek, temple and followed Eliza's example by pressing her foot against Becca's face, across her nose, so she could do the forehead. The volleyball girl scrunched her toes repeatedly, rubbing their stink - and moisturizer - into Becca's face, whilst Becca was forced to sniff her arch. She couldn't breath through her mouth again, because she was already practically kissing Tara's heel! She found herself retracting her lips already, which prompted Tara to move straight to her mouth when finished.

"It's actually pretty fun. It's like I'm getting a work out." Eliza nodded, eyes wide in agreement. "That's what I was saying! It's tiring!"

Becca found she had little sympathy to spare, eyes closing as she tried to block out the sensation of a girl's stinky toes rubbing her upper lip and chin, as if trying to pry her lips apart and make her taste them.

Then, Tara one upped Eliza's cleverness. She brought her second foot into the mix, the one that had no makeup on it. Becca had her eyes closed so she didn't have a chance to speak up when Tara pressed her 'fresh' foot over Becca's mouth and grasped her nose with her toes, pulling it into an embrace between her big and second toe, right where the toe funk was the strongest.

She tweaked the nose slightly to the side and brought her 'applicator' foot over so she could rub moisturiser into her side of the nose.

Becca's eyes had opened in surprise, as she felt something warm and moist grasp her nose, and found herself staring down at two feet working on her olfactory organ. She began to pull away, her sense suddenly overwhelmed as she sniffed between Tara's toes. The blonde girl may have showered after practice, but even that was a few hours ago, in her sneakers her toe crack had worked up a sweat.

Tara's toes tightened when she felt Becca starting to lean away, "Careful, Becca - I'm almost finished." Her voice was sweet as drizzled honey. Becca found herself relax again, realizing the girl meant no harm - how was she supposed to know it was worse to grab her nose, when the two of them had been rubbing their feet on her face for the last five minutes?

Still... she wanted to hold her breath, but Tara clearly wanted to win because she made sure to take extra care and ensure her side was properly done; this meant Becca was forced to take a few short sniffs of Tara's toes - she was glad Tara had showered, the preview of what a sweatier foot might be like was gross enough!

Finally, it was over - step one, at least.

The two artists got out the other items they would need, and Tara finally relented and agreed with Eliza, rubbing at her tired hamstring. "I'm really feeling it now. Practice must've fatigued my muscles."

Eliza nodded, mock concern on her face when she looked around for solutions and finally locked her eyes back on Becca.

"Oh. Becca, could you kneel down on the floor instead? We'll do a way better job not having to hold our legs so high."

The request sounded well intentioned, and it wasn't like being on the floor was any more unpleasant... right? So Becca shrugged and slid the futon back, so she could sit on her knees in front of the duo.

The next process was a primer, which went almost exactly the same way - the two artists used the same foot to apply their makeup, and Eliza followed Tara's suit in using the other foot to manipulate Becca's face when needed. It seemed more bearable the second time, the initial shock now fading, but she still eeked and ewwed when the feet got particularly close to her nose or mouth. She squealed when Eliza moved her feet position as she was chatting, and scraped her heel against Becca's teeth. The older girl pulled away, rubbing her teeth and letting out an exaggerated ew, much to the amusement of the two younger girls. To save face, Becca faked a laugh with them.

Foundation and concealer followed, each of them taking small breaks between each step to chat about school, and boys, and telling Becca all about the beauty artists where they'd gotten the idea from. All while having Becca smell their stinky soles. It wasn't the type of conversation Becca was used to, but it was interesting to see how the popular girls interacted. There was a bit of guilty pleasure in experiencing being part of their group.

When they had finally gotten around to doing her eye makeup, the scent of the feet they applied the makeup with had mingled with the products and become more bearable, though each time they used their 'clean' foot she got a renewed whiff of their uniquely ripe foot stench.

12