Sister's First Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she felt grossed out, and distinctly... lesser when she looked up at the seated figures, enduring their game, she was also having fun to some degree - she felt like part of their group, they were not ignoring her or being mean spirited even when they cheekily tweaked her nose with their toes if she said something they disagreed with.

The last step, after her eyes and brows were shaky and clumsily done - a step they didn't find as important and abandoned before messing it up too badly, was her lips.

Eliza picked up the lipstick between her toes, holding it at the ready for her side. "Alright Becca, pucker your lips."

Becca did, pursing her cupids' bow lips as they had when they were younger and she had first been Eliza's makeup doll. Then, quick as a cat, Eliza let the lipstick drop from her grip and hooked the foot she had used to apply makeup behind Becca's head. In a single motion she pulled Becca in and pressed the toes of her 'untainted' foot snugly against Becca's puckered lips.

"Mwwwwaaaah!" Came Eliza's approximation of a loving kiss.

Becca, blushing cheeks hidden by layers of makeup and footsweat, tried to detach the foot from her lips but Eliza held her stuck for several seconds. "Oooo, you know how to make a girl feel special!" She teased, causing Tara to erupt in a fresh fit of girlish giggles. Then, she let go and Becca swatted the foot away - furious she had been forced to make out with her sister's unwashed toes, after she'd agreed to participate in their gross challenge. "Eww! Gross!"

"Ahh, I couldn't resist. Don't worry, we're almost finished anyways!"

Becca shook her head, a twinge of embarrassment and feeling herself redden a little, she knew Eliza would tease her about that - 'remember when you kissed my toes?' would certainly be a new one she would endure.

She was about to erupt, "You think I'm gonna let those things near me after that?"

Tara swept in, "Aw, don't be like that Bec'. We're just having fun." And suddenly, she felt like the awkward girl in class; when you react and find out others don't think it's appropriate. The fire of anger was quenched by the uncertainty of if she had overreacted.

"That's what girls do at sleepovers, sis. We mess with each other." Eliza added, as if explaining something Becca should've already known. Defeated. Becca relaxed her shoulders and puckered her lips again, though certainly more ready to react.

The two girls carefully applied their side of the lipstick, no more 'pranks' attempted, and they finally sat back to admire their handiwork.

"That was so much fun." Tara said, handing a mirror to Becca once the older girl sat back on the futon.

Eliza replied, "I know! I honestly think we're better with our feet than some girls are with their hands." She sounded proud, as she often did, and Becca finally got to see what they had done.

It was actually more her style than she would've imagined - much lighter and more subtle than she would've expected of the beauty queens to go for. Becca hadn't made the connection that they had put such a little amount of foundation and blush on, so they had spent several minutes wiping their sweaty feet on her face for their own amusement.

It wasn't a perfect job, she attributed that to lack of practice using their toes to hold tools, but it could've certainly been worse. She assessed both sides, to pick a winner; it was pretty clear. Eliza's side was better blended, and despite Tara's proclamation of control, Eliza had a steadier hand- well, foot. The two sat in anticipation, though Eliza looked decidedly more sure of her victory, practically roilling before she could rub her victory in Tara's face.

"Well this will teach you, for making me kiss your toes."

Becca pretended to be considering her choice, before she set the mirror down and said, "I think Tara did the best job."

Eliza's restrained jubilance dropped away, mouth agape like she'd just been robbed of something precious. Tara whooped and lightly shoved Eliza, "Ooo! Told you I'd win!"

The older girl could scarcely hide her grin, the gentle teasing Eliza was subjected to felt good. Yet, that was all swept aside by the look on her terrible younger sister's face...

12