Sister's First Sleepover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the other foot. Lifting it to kiss around the heel, where the skin was a little harder from wear. That grossed her out even more - they were still relatively nice feet, if she were forced to consider, but it was a different kind of gross.

Becca couldn't exactly keep track of how long she had kissed. It felt like forever, but she hadn't heard the episode end behind her, could it have only been a few minutes?

A watched pot never boils, they say.

Tara spoke, after savouring the feeling of a girl kissing her feet, "How about this - if you lick my toes, I'll knock two minutes off the massage per toe. If you do them all, we'll stop."

The offer was like a slap to the face, Becca stopped kissing, having been mostly avoiding the toes thus far. Tara didn't say it like Becca imagined Eliza would make the same offer, like a smiling devil knowing it would be a fools' bargain. Just a simple offer, no obvious malice in it - do this, for this.

Her mind rapidly computed the numbers. I'll be kissing for another twenty minutes? It certainly hadn't been thirty yet, the episode behind her hadn't ended, so whatever she just endured... again? Twice over? It was a disgusting thought. But.. Licking sweaty toes? Her stomach wanted to jump out of her throat with a sign reading, 'Gross!'

But, for the same reason she had finished her homework before getting home for the weekend, she knew that a brief period of misery would pay off - a lot of gross now, for less overall gross?

"Okay... But no laughing! And you better not be taking pictures!" She shot Eliza a look at that, her younger sister held up innocent, empty hands. "Don't worry, Becca. Nothing that happens at the sleepover leaves us three."

That helped.

She hated her sister a little less for that comment.

Then she looked back at Tara's feet, she wiggled those pretty blue toes that matched her pretty blue eyes, with a smile of anticipation on her face.

Becca leaned in once again, stopping to take a sniff of her toes - it was sharp, the minute or so away from the smell had dropped her tolerance.

The older blonde opened her mouth, out came her pink tongue, and she dabbed the tip against Tara's little toe.

Eliza scoffed. Tara pressed her, like her mom might've when watching her shoddily do her chores. "C'mon, that wasn't a lick. If you want more than a minute per toe you'll have to do better than that."

Becca wanted to complain, but she worried she might be wearing the goodwill Tara had shown towards her thin. So, she gathered her courage and the shambles of her self respect, and sucked the little toe into her mouth. She pressed her tongue against it - the taste from her lips was magnified, she got the full, unadulterated taste of foot sweat, then pulled up - it slid from her lips with a pop, a string of saliva connecting it to her tongue before breaking away.

It was so gross. The thought of licking sweat had never even occurred to her. It tasted different than the sweat on her lip when exercising, the cheddar and vinegary scent seemed to colour the sweat with a complex flavour she could honestly say only tasted like a foot - or maybe, Tara's foot. Her mind recalled the cheesier scent of Eliza's foot from the day before, and morbidly wondered if it had a different taste to it.

Whilst her mind tormented her with the experience, Tara cooed lovingly and clapped her hands against her thighs. "Ooooo. That feels so good. Oh my god." Becca had kissed in mostly silence aside from the laughing jibes and the background garbage tv, it seemed like Tara was actually enjoying the massage now, and that somehow made it a little bit more bearable. Her suffering was appreciated, at least.

She didn't want to drag this out.

Becca leaned in and sucked on the second toe, then the third. Then the fourth. Each one was slightly longer, so she had to suckle and lick along for longer each time. Tara reminded her of a satiated cat, eyes sometimes closing and a content smirk on her beautiful lips. She couldn't explain why, but when she got to the big toe she wanted to impress Tara.

So, she sucked it for several seconds, her tongue hesitantly caressing the toe - cleaning it. She was cleaning a teenage girl's sweaty toes with her own mouth.

Even Eliza looked a little surprised when the toe came out of Becca's mouth, glistening with saliva. She ignored the look of disgust on Becca's face as she swallowed the foot sweat, and said, "Oh my god, I'm jealous! I'll have to trade you something so she can massage my feet sometime."

Becca was about to shoot the suggestion down, but Tara spoke for her. "It'd have to be something pretty amazing, Becca's massages feel so good." Though it wasn't a definitive no, Becca felt it implied such and was actually, deep down, a little pleased that she was doing such a good job - it felt reminiscent of when teachers would glowingly praise your work, a feeling she had adored growing up, and had been sparse in the later years of public education.

She sucked each toe on the other foot, again leaving the big until last. Again, Becca closed her lips around the base of the big toe; Tara curled her toe, pressing it firmly against Becca's tongue, Becca was forced to drag her tongue across the salty appendage as she came up, getting a full, lingering flavour. Tara smiled at her, and she offered a sickly smile back, when the blonde splayed her toes out slightly. "Okay, super star. In between and you're in the free and clear."

At this point, repeatedly having to make the mental decision to suck a teenage girl's toe - to move her head and taste each one - had locked her into the process. This was just the last stretch; an unexpected one, but as Tara said - it was almost over.

She pushed her tired tongue in between the big and second toe, stroking it across the join between the two; it took a little more effort than expected, Tara's toes naturally curved together, which required her to really push her tongue against both of them so they would separate - one firm lick across the base of the toe crevasse, then she pulled her tongue into her mouth. She did her best to hide her disgust when she realised she had licked up a tiny piece of toe jam. As bad as her stomach lurched, she swallowed it; having Eliza and probably even Tara laugh at her for having licked up toe jam would be far more humiliating than actually doing it. It did batter her will down some, and each trip to lick between Tara's toes was filled with more hesitation - which made each lick longer in turn.

By the time her tongue swept between the last pair or toes, she sat back on her heels like she had just come up for air. At most, maybe four or five minutes had passed. She focused on that thought. Twenty minutes of work done in five.

Tara put a hand to her mouth, her toes were drizzled in saliva in varying stages of drying, and she locked eyes with the girl knelt at her feet. "That was so good." Again, Becca forced a smile and climbed to her feet. Her thighs ached a little from kneeling for maybe thirty minutes, so she unsteadily moved to the couch and sat back down.

Eliza leaned away, exaggerating disgust. "Ewww, your foot-breath stinks."

Becca kicked at her, garnering a laugh from Eliza, and the three almost settled back into normalcy. They spoke, even Tara teasing Becca once or twice, "I can't believe you licked my feet." She said, cementing the truth that Becca had gotten on her knees and licked the sweaty toes of a girl who was her junior. "Oh my god, I'm gonna enjoy this weekend so much." She said, a taunting grin that Becca found herself mirroring with a false smile - not sure whether to be relieved Tara hadn't twisted the barb and teased her more or horrified that she no doubt would be 'massaging' Tara more than once. How would she even do the rest of her body?

They chatted for a little over an hour, Becca again bewildered by the different style of conversation than her regular friends. Despite being younger, Eliza and Tara were raunchier, more personal and spoke of things Becca would've found uncomfortable discussing. She wondered, not for the first time, if this is just how close girl friends acted. She'd certainly had friends, but they were usually groups of guys and girls, and she was never so comfortable around any of them as these two were. She wondered if these kinds of games were only strange to her, and she just happened to have lost the challenges, after all if she'd have beaten Eliza then she'd have kissed Tara's feet.

Then, as conversation dwindled a bit, Eliza stood up and announced, "We're gonna head to the mall for a bit. We'll be back in a couple of hours."

Tara got up and followed, waving and smiling her goodbye, and Becca was left on the couch.

It was a little sad, she couldn't just leave the house unattended, but she realized the two probably made plans - it was their sleepover, afterall. She switched the channel to a nature documentary, hoping it would smother the boredom, and the lingering sense that she missed having the two in the room.


12