Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Jane, 'Good morning, Love. Have X-rated movie for you. Interested? Love. Me.'

Seconds later, 'Hell, yes. Use my dropbox account. I love you. Me2.'

It took me a couple of minutes to upload the short video to her private mailbox. When it finished uploading, I texted Jane again: 'Done. Turn off volume if you are in meetings. The orgasms are pretty loud. OK to show to Mike and Brenda too. Love. S.'

Thirty minutes passed and I wondered if Jane had gotten and watched the video. I then got another text: 'Watched it. Hot. Spent ten minutes in my private lavatory masturbating as I watched it a second time. You got my attention. Call me after six-thirty our time. Have something to share. Love. J.'

I chuckled at how sexual Jane had become since I'd met her. In our initial meeting I would have bet the thought of sex hadn't crossed her mind in years, and now we had sex whenever the mood struck providing we weren't at work, and we'd crossed that line where we openly and happily involved others.

I spent the rest of the day on the telephone, plus I also put together a tentative project team for the strategic planning project in Denver. I negotiated the staff arrangement with a couple of senior partners, and then shared the proposal with the new staff. We were excited about the job and how it might unfold. I had my eye on an even larger job doing all of TCI. I'd been doing a lot of reading and thinking about the kind of work we could be doing that transcended the systems efforts and could do something to directly affect shareholder value.

I got home at a decent hour, and found Jean Henson there with her daughters. Dave had a late meeting at work so she'd decided to join us for the evening and maybe even the night if I'd let her into my bed. I assured her that I'd be more than delighted and honored.

Aidan soon joined us, and the six of us went to Harvard Square to dinner. We returned from dinner about eight-thirty. I explained I wanted to call Jane, and went off to a corner of the living room.

Jane answered her cell on the second ring. "Hi, Lover."

"Hi. So you liked our little video effort?"

"I love it. You made me so horny, particularly watching Aidan's cock slide into Ally's pussy and later into you. I told you I had to sneak into my private bathroom and jill off. You have totally corrupted me."

"I think I'm glad I had that effect on you. Do you want to go back to the way you were?"

"NO! I love the new me." She paused, "And the new me did something risky last night – maybe. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Try me," I said cautiously.

"Well, I went out with Brenda and Mike again. We've had sex every night, so I was hoping for a repeat. I feel so comfortable with them. Anyway, Mike called me about an hour before I was to meet them for dinner, and asked if he could bring a friend – a special friend nicknamed TJ he thought I'd really like, and it was also someone whom Brenda had the hots for and wanted to fuck."

"So, you said 'Yes,' of course." I chuckled. I felt glad that Jane was finding new people to express herself with sexually. She'd been up tight about sex for so long, it was fun to watch her break those chains.

"I did, only everybody ended up fucking everybody else as you might expect. So, this was good, Brenda and I were all over Mike's friend at dinner, and he reciprocated as Mike sat there laughing. We went back to the hotel and fucked till the wee hours."

I laughed, "Did it feel good this morning – like you'd done the right thing?"

"Yes."

"Then you're being true to your own value set. That's good. I hope you don't forget about me."

"Oh, I won't. We talked about you, so he knows I have a special guy in my life."

"Thank you. I assume you'll see him again tonight."

"In about a half hour, we're all going to dinner again, and I assume we'll end up messing around again."

"I'll think of you. Just so you know, Jean is joining us tonight along with Aidan. Please enjoy TJ, and as the weekend comes break away and spend some time with him, and with Brenda and Mike too. Get away from the job a bit. I won't be out there until the middle of next week. I have to go to New Jersey for a couple of days the start of the week, then I'll be out there in Denver."

"I can hardly wait."

"How's the rest of your life?"

"Busy. I'm struggling getting various things in the new organization ironed out. Oh, Marge arrived last night, so she reported for work here this morning. It's so nice having my own assistant with me, someone who understands how I work."

"How's she working her being in Denver with Malcomb, her husband?"

"She suggested he get a little on the side, but not forget about her. I think they're at some big turning point in their marriage, this, after thirty-five years. She told me they've had more sex in the past week or so, since we got her going, than in the past thirty years." Jane laughed. "I suspect there's some element of truth there."

"Well, remember she's apt to get homesick and may need some trips back home, or you need to get Malcomb to come out to see her, maybe even make it a surprise."

"What a good idea. Let me think about that one and how to make that happen."

We chatted a few more minutes and then rang off for the night. We'd agreed to talk the next evening too.

The girls pushed me to bed their mother without any competing activities in the bedroom. They captured Aidan and moved their party to the large sofa. Jean and I spent almost two hours making love before the four of them decided to interrupt. By then, Jean had had about two-dozen orgasms, I'd cum twice, and Jean was craving a new cock.

The foursome had taken my iPhone and made another short porno movie. We had some fun watching the ten minute video, and then we were all horny again.

Aidan welcomed Jean to the smaller bed, and I got the three girls in mine, taking turns eating each pussy, even the ones with a little cum in them, and then we had a fuck fest into the night trying to keep up with Aidan and Jean.

Sunday morning, we picked up where we'd left off when we fell asleep. We went until about eleven o'clock, and then cleaned up, remade the beds, and went out to find somewhere to have brunch. After we ate, Jean left to go home to see if Dave was interested in completing her afternoon with a few more orgasms.

Sunday evening we drove out to the Dunn's home to see Chip and Gale. Lyle and Nancy Reddick joined us too, and, not surprisingly, we ended up having a small orgy in their living room where I reacquainted myself with Gale and Nancy, while Aidan, Chip, and Lyle took care of Fran, Sheila, and Ally.

Monday morning, I flew to New Jersey. Pam had taken over for Jane in an 'acting' role until job assignments could be sorted out. She made a production of greeting me in Jane's old office, and even had me take a photo of her there to send to Jane. She hammed it up, but I knew from Jane that she deserved the position she was only 'acting' in.

I spent an hour with Pam going over the projects, and also describing in general terms the strategic planning effort I'd proposed in Denver. She was interested, and understood the conflict of interest situation Jane had recused herself from. Just before I left to meet with the project teams, Pam made me promise to join her that evening for dinner and 'whatever' afterwards. I asked about Pete and Bob, and Pam told me they had a two-on-one date with a willing little minx named Zoey who Pete had met through work. She said, "They're planning to fuck the living daylights out of her, so I'm on my own and counting on you to do better than that."

I suggested that Bob and Pete bring the minx to Jane's house so we could connect with René and make a night of it. Pam liked that idea, I called René, and soon everyone had confirmed. Hours later, about midnight, Pam assured me that she was the most satisfied woman on the planet and that she'd miss me when I went to Denver. Bob had taken a real liking to René, so I had the feeling she'd be taken care of on the remaining chilly nights of the winter season.

Zoey was a minx. Although she spent a good part of the night fucking Pete and Bob, I did have her for an hour – long enough to give her the Big Steve Experience, and make a convert of her to the Church of Steve. Zoey was about five-three, thin but busty, had long straight brunette hair that glistened like dark metal, and a bubbly personality reminding me of champagne. She loved the physical part of relationships, and we quickly became friends with benefits. She warmed my heart by telling me she wanted to spend more intimate time with me in the future.

* * * * *

I arrived in Denver in mid-afternoon on Wednesday. I slept on the plane because Pam, René, and Zoey – the minx – plus the two men and I had stayed up making love repeatedly until five in the morning. By the time I got to TCI division offices, I only had about three hours left of the business day, but I was fully rested.

My first stop was to see Brady Burstein, the man to whom I had made the strategic planning proposal. He welcomed me like a long lost brother, and I could see immediately that he was in over his head on the planning assignment. I sat with him the rest of the afternoon and walked him through 'Best Practices' in strategic planning, and how I'd tailored them and worked them into the proposal.

Brady told me he had to leave the office no later than six o'clock, so I gauged the end of our meeting for fifteen minutes before then. I stood to leave, and Brady stood too. I explained that I'd be around the rest of the week, and even over the weekend if he wanted to talk further. I asked him to let me know ahead of time so I could adjust my plans.

Brady studied me for a full minute, and I knew I was being assessed on a personal level as well as on the professional level I'd just spent three hours buffing up.

Brady said with deep sincerity in his voice, "Steve, I won't keep you waiting any more. You have the job – all two million dollars of it. I can see it's going to be a pleasure working with you, and by observation and chat with the other senior managers I already know that you fit in well in TCI and will do a yeoman's job for us. Everyone likes you."

My mouth dropped open, "Thank you. I'm honored, and I too think we'll work well together. This is going to be a fun eighteen months."

Brady suggested we meet the next day to get our calendars aligned. I also explained that I wanted to at least set up a video conference call with two other members of our consulting team that I'd tapped to join me on the project. I loved this kind of stuff.

When I waltzed into Jane's office, Marge was there and came alive as though someone had just goosed her. She flew into my arms and gave me a megawatt kiss that made my toes curl. "Oh, Steve, I'm so glad you're here. I've missed you." I assured her that she was a welcome sight as well. Almost a month had gone by since I'd seen her last.

Marge had changed her hair color, eliminating the streaks of gray, and going all the way over to blond, and the look took twenty years off her apparent age. Given her model quality face, great looking legs, thin frame and busty body, I knew she was turning heads from one end of the Rocky Mountains to the other.

Jane came to her office doorway to watch the two of us fawning over each other. When I saw her, I turned and the two of us had a romantic kiss too. She explained, "Not that I kiss everyone who comes to my office, mind you, but there are a couple of people for whom I make major exceptions, particularly if I haven't seen them for a long time."

Jane and I had set up dinner by text messages earlier in the day. She pulled me into her office a little and whispered, "Can Marge join us. I think she's kind of lonely in the evenings. I thought we could spice up her night – really spice it up if you're willing." She gave me a lecherous grin.

"Bring her on," I whispered. I then asked, "What's up with Brenda and Mike?"

"Mike's been on the west coast the past three days doing marketing stuff in LA and San Francisco. Brenda's parents arrived for a week, so she's out of commission, but yearning for you to make love to her. I'm glad you're staying the weekend; they free up on Sunday when her folks leave."

We moved back out to where Marge sat outside Jane's office and asked her to join us for dinner. Fortunately, she was staying at the same hotel we were, so that made logistics easier, and also saved on a rental car. Marge seemed thrilled beyond belief at our invitation, and practically genuflected in our presence for the rest of the time we were in the office.

Jane explained that not only was Marge at the same hotel, but that she'd changed rooms so the two of them could have a connecting door between them. I thought this sounded like a 'ripe' situation for various kinds of sexual encounters, but I let the thought pass by unmentioned.

Jane, Marge, and I opted to leave my car at the office and go back to the hotel in one car. During the short drive, Jane suggested to Marge that the two of them get dressed up really sexy so that I had two of the hottest women in Denver on my arm for dinner. While I had been in business casual attire, I took that as an invitation for me to dress up too, so when Jane and I got to our room, I changed into dark slacks, a brilliant white t-shirt, and a blazer. The effect was of a modern man, and Jane found it quite appealing – so appealing that I briefly wondered whether we'd make it out of the room to dinner.

Jane put on a pencil skirt that I'd never seen her wear before. I thought it came to mid-thigh, but then Jane showed me that the skirt was barely two inches below her bare pussy. She grabbed one of my hands and had me finger her slit. In an ultra-sexy move she then popped my finger into her mouth and made love to it with her tongue. I could feel myself harden as she looked up at me from her 'blowjob.'

Jane's blouse was equally revealing – white, short sleeve, wrap around, and thin enough to reveal the lacy bra underneath. Of course, the lacy bra was nearly transparent, and so Jane's areolas showed along with a significant amount of cleavage. The bra apparently also did a little extra push up so the inter-mammary cleft really stood out and demanded ogling.

As I was fondling Jane's breasts, we heard a knock on our door connecting to Marge's room. I went and opened it to let in Marge. Although about sixty, Marge was a knockout. She too wore gorgeous high gloss heels, a mid-thigh skirt, and she carried off the effect rather nicely. She wore a more conservative top, yet also displayed her bulging breasts as well. She'd redone her makeup and looked so elegant I had to step in and kiss her carefully so I didn't smudge anything.

We took a taxi the short distance to the Brown Palace Hotel, and dined in the top restaurant in the state. Dinner was a lavish affair that I splurged on with the two ladies. After dinner and despite the five-inch heels the ladies wore, we strolled a few blocks back to the hotel where we were staying and where they were having a Club Night at their roof top bar complete with DJ and dancing.

Although I always feel like a chimpanzee jumping around on the dance floor, I fast danced with Jane and Marge much to their delight. Suitably warmed up, Jane pushed me to Marge when a slow dance came on.

I cradled Marge in my arms and pulled her close to my body. She ground her hips into mine. She said in a voice I was sure the people next to us could hear, "You didn't ask me if I were wearing my thong. I'm not you know."

I responded, "Good. It's nice to know that you are still following my directions. I'll have to check that out later."

"Why don't you check it out now? In fact, I insist." Marge pulled away from me slightly, and surreptitiously pulled one of my arms down between us, positioning my hand at the edge of her skirt.

I whipped my head around the dimly lit dance floor, but no one seemed to be noticing us. I used my fingers to tug the front of Marge's skirt up until I could run a finger through the bare slit that I found there. Marge had shaved! We would have gone unnoticed except Marge moaned so loud that the couples on either side of us turned to see why. Both smiled when they saw me extracting my hand from Marge's pussy. I made a show of lapping my fingers, noting as I did how nice she tasted. I heard both men laughing.

Marge said in a low voice, "Steve, will you make love to me tonight? Will you fuck me? Please?" Again, I think a couple of people could hear her sexy plea.

"I would be delighted to, but I have one question," I whispered. "What about Malcomb? Won't he be pissed at you for sleeping with me?"

"No, not at all. We gave each other permission to mess around. He thinks I'm so over-sexed right now that he doesn't have a chance of keeping up with me, so anybody that'll knock off some edges of my sex drive makes him happier. Of course, he didn't know that I set him up with one of my widow friends who has brought him several dinners, and then fucked his brains out."

I chuckled, "So the over-sexed 'you' left for Denver, but left him in the clutches of another horny female?"

"Exactly. I knew what happened from her minutes later, but it took him a couple of days to confess to me that he'd succumbed to Marion's charms – that's my friend's name."

"Well, I'm succumbing to your charms, plus Jane looks lonesome. How about we go down to our room and I see about making both of you sexually satisfied."

On that note, we finished our dance, collected Jane, and went down two floors to our clubhouse room. A clubhouse room is one of several the hotel sets aside with special amenities for the frequent travelers: drinks, meals, minibars, fruit, flowers, larger quarters, better views, and so on. I had so many Award Points that I always got top treatment. Jane did too, so we had the best room in the hotel. Further, I'd arranged with the hotel to leave a cart in the room with some liqueurs on it for us to enjoy.

Once in the room, Jane pulled Marge into her arms and planted a kiss on her that almost set the hotel on fire it was so hot. I had watched as I poured a demi-glass of Grand Marnier.

I took a sip of the liqueur and moved into Jane's side. As she separated from the kiss with Marge, I moved in and kissed Jane, driving my tongue into her willing mouth. Jane welcomed me, and then swooned as I shot the sweet liquid fire of the liqueur into her mouth and kissed her.

As we came up for air, Jane said, "Oh, fuck. You just put me right on the edge of an orgasm with that little move. Very smooth, Mister." She paused and instructed, "Do Marge."

While Marge had watched, the two of us had never really had a make out session with lots of French kissing the way Jane and I had. That didn't stop me from taking another sip of the liqueur, pulling Marge to me, and then repeating the French kiss as I jettisoned the sweet fire into her mouth.

Marge had the same reaction. She floated around in my arms with her eyes closed, barely conscious as the passionate moment swept over her and brought her to some new sexual horizon where she'd never been at before.

Marge's eyes blinked open, "Oh, Steve. Don't toy with this old lady. Make love to me right now. I'm ready. I want you more than anything in the world, and I've wanted you for months."

I glanced at Jane, and she was smiling and nodding at me. She twirled her finger around in midair to indicate that I should march Marge to the bed and make love to her. I went and kissed Jane, and then returned to Marge to start to undress her. She helped to accelerate the process, and I could sense her impatience. This was not a situation where foreplay was needed. Later she'd tell me she'd had four months of foreplay.