All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 34'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel needed

You still need to have Steve, Doug and Ace to fuck their mom (Ace's grandma) and his dad to fuck his granddaughter Lori and daughters in law Sheri and Fran, as well as Sheila to pull some of the others into making a few pornos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This has an odd taste of biography, though some bits seem just too good. There's also a couple of slips on names early on but really solid character continuity . So Steve, is this semi or mostly autobiographical? :p

Also... The end? Nooo! It was going so well, we want more. What am I supposed to do if not obsessively checking for new chapters your profile each day?

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Totally awesome!

One of my all time favorite stories...hope it does not end here! Will be looking for your new story. Wouldn't it be great if we all got along like that?

BenedictRaymondBenedictRaymondover 9 years ago
Awesome

Thank You for a great story absolutely loved it I hope there will be more from this story in the future

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
Thanks for completing the story

The end of the story did seem a little rushed with many aspects glossed over. There are certainly a few aspects that would have merited a chapter of their own. However, I have to give credit to the author for finishing the story and, sort of, drawing it to a conclusion instead of just leaving it in mid air as many other authors do when they get tired of the story they are writing.

Overall, this has been a significant piece of writing and a great story that is definitely worth rereading. One of the better Literotica stories I have read.

dozendozenabout 8 years ago
I am so sorry that this story is finished.

I have enjoyed every chapter.

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 8 years ago
I want to be....

Fran :-) hell I would be happy being any one of the main female characters !

Another wickedly arousing story by Mr.Wallace :-)

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Twisted

Love the twisted ending more then what I thought might happen. Here I thought it would be the little sister, but love that you made it Zoey. I picked up the series two days ago, and one of my all time favorites on this sight. Honestly, Zoey quickly became one of my favorites in the series.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story!

I started reading your stories with Turnaround Marriage. That brought me to this story. Your imagination in penning this story was inspiring. I cannot wait to reading the rest of your stories! Thank You for the effort you put into this series of stories. Until someone tries to write a story of their own, they have no clue what time this requires to write a story this big. Thx for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bi aspect

Absolutely loved the entire series. Marvellous concept. Want to start my own family like this.

one minor critic ism . All the women were very much bi but none of the guys. As a bi person myself I would have loved at least some of the guys to have had bi episodes. Great writing though. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job

I love this series I got so into it I read all 34 chapters in one day I think you have some amazing talent I was hooked from the first page I love the detail you put into not just the sex but the story as a whole now I'm just a little disappointed that it's over 😢. GREAT JOB!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

I enjoyed this series immensely. It provoked some serious thought, smooths it out with hot, steamy sex, and caps it off with love, compassion, and commitment. I appreciate the deeper insights into non-exclusivity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES