Sisters Frustration

Story Info
A frustrated wife and a caring brother equals taboo fun.
7.9k words
4.72
85.3k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had set and though it wasn't full dark yet it was getting close. The heat was dissipated and the grime of the day was settling, the air seemed to be getting cleaner as it cooled. This and first light were my favorite time of day. That was one of the reasons that I was on the deck, bourbon in my hand and my feet on the railing. The deck was attached to the family cabin in northern Michigan. It started as a family home, my great grandparents built it when they were first married. They raised six kids in its three bedrooms and all but two left the small home and the hardscrabble farm that supported it, a great aunt who married and lived in the area and my grandfather who as the oldest boy, inherited it.

My mother and her siblings all left the area for school and because there was so little here, they stayed away for work. As the oldest of her generation, my mom got the cabin and I grew up spending much of my summers here with my mom and dad and two sisters. By that time the land of the farm had been sold and all that was left was the original home on the river but the surrounding land was free to roam and as kids, we roamed.

My father, at sixty four, is over ten years older than my mom and had been sick for the last couple of years. Because of this the cabin hadn't been used often in that time and I had come up to check on it and address any issues. When my sister Megan heard I was coming up, she had asked if she and her husband, Andrew, could come along.

Meg and her husband had two young children and hadn't had an adult vacation in over four years. I am not married nor do I have children but I could definitely understand and gladly accepted their company. It helps that, at thirty one, Meg is only two years younger than me and as a result we've always been close. I also have a younger twenty three year old sister; she was a happy surprise for mom and dad. All of us are close but being only one grade older in school, Meg and I lived and shared our teenage angst together.

I was surprised to hear the screen door open, whoever it was closed it gently instead of letting it swing shut with a slam, another sound that reminds me of summer but not appropriate in the quiet time of twilight. It had to be either Meg or Andrew and since Meg had given a lot of not so subtle hints that part of this trip was to include marital relations, anyone coming on the deck was unexpected. Hell, that's the other reason I was on the deck, alone, listening to the sounds of the evening.

Megan came around my chair and walked to the railing. She was wearing a light weight white t-shirt and white string bikini panties. The house we grew up in wasn't very large and with five people there wasn't a lot of privacy. As a result we became comfortable around each other in various stages of dress, or undress. Because of this Meg probably never thought about being dressed like she was while standing in front of me.

Meg is one of those lucky women who just seem to be destined to be slim. Even while pregnant she never put on weight, at least not anywhere but her belly. After giving birth it seemed like she just went back to her pre natal body, one day she had a big belly the next she looked like her high school pictures. I'm sure that it wasn't that simple and the fact that she was a gym teacher with a degree in exercise science probably helped.

Either way, as she stood in front of me, looking out over the yard that sloped to the river, she raised her arms up and stretched. This caused her shirt, which was only down to her hips anyway, to lift up and I was treated to an unobstructed view of her panty covered butt. It was a narrow-waisted bottom that was only partially covered owing to the fact that her underwear had ridden up, exposing a good portion of her silky smooth buttocks. I couldn't see her bare stomach but I knew that it too was a smooth, flat patch of skin.

I don't know why I took such interest in the details of my sister's body but looking at her like that I knew that something inside me had changed. It's not like she'd never displayed her body before, heck the bikini she was wearing today when we floated down the river revealed much more of her body than what I was seeing as she stretched.

It might have been because of my fetish of women in t-shirts and panties, which if you really wanted to dig into, was probably a result of seeing the women of my family in that outfit all the time while growing up. Maybe the fact that Megan had worn this outfit in the hopes of exciting her husband signifies that she thinks she looks sexy in it, which she certainly does. I'm sure that it was both of these along with the fact that I hadn't had female companionship for a long time. Whatever the underlying reason, I suddenly found myself looking at my sister in a sexual way and I didn't know what to think about that.

After her stretch she continued to lean on the rail for a few minutes and I continued to study her body. Eventually she turned and leaned with her back to the rail, giving me a new but just as sexy look. The small patch of material barely covered her pubic mound which, considering the size of the current covering along with what I saw of her bikini, was devoid of hair or nearly so. Her breasts were quite small and the only evidence of them in her loose shirt was the way her nipples poked through occasionally as she stretched and moved. Since she was out here I could only assume the cooling night air and not arousal was the cause of her erect nipples.

Meg moved to sit in the chair next to me and I was surprised to find myself disappointed that her body was no longer displayed. I couldn't believe that after all these years of seeing my sister in various stages of dress I was suddenly looking at her as a sexual being. Even as a teenage boy I never reacted like this, and not just mentally, I was shocked to feel myself physically responding. Even through the shame I continued to take furtive glances at my sister's body.

She was sitting in her chair with one leg crossed over the other and I began to think how nice they were. I couldn't see a lot of detail in the dark but I remember them from our day on the river. Her thighs were small but muscular, the toned legs of a runner. Her calves were firm and ended in a dainty little ankle, one of which was sporting a little bracelet. In my mind's eye I could picture how they were lightly tanned and so smooth.

I found myself imagining running my hand up and down her legs, then I pictured my hands sliding higher and higher and just like that I felt myself responding. Needing to take my mind of my taboo thoughts I noticed my drink was almost empty.

"I got to get a refill, can I get you anything?" I asked as I stood up, hoping it was too dark for Megan to notice my physical reaction to her outfit.

"Yeah, grab me a beer?" She answered

"Sure." I said, before heading off to the kitchen.

The cabin doesn't resemble the original house much anymore. Over the years the family as transformed it from a residence to a vacation home. As a consequence everything is orientated to the river, the open kitchen and living area are in the back and the bedrooms and bathroom are toward the front.

Setting my glass on the counter, I headed to the front of the cabin to use the bathroom. I could hear Andrews's deep breathing, indicating that he was fast asleep. The thin walls that allowed me to hear this so easily were another reason I needed to be on the deck if he and my sister were making love. After emptying my bladder I went to the kitchen where I filled my glass with ice and whisky and grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

I handed the beer to Meg and sat back down. She took the bottle and looking off into the wilderness she twisted the top off and took a swig.

"Well tonight didn't exactly turn out like I expected." She said.

"I was kind of wondering but I didn't want to say anything, after all, for all I know Andrew is quick on the draw." I said, giving a side long glance as I took another sip. Lucky I did because it allowed me to be ready for the resulting back hand.

"Shut up, you jerk." She said with a smile.

"Hey, don't take out your frustration on me." I said while mockingly cowering in my chair.

"Trust me, hitting you won't help with the frustration I have." She said. She then got quiet and looked off into the night.

It was a silence that I respected, sort of. I took advantage of her distraction to study her body a little more. The way she was sitting, slightly turned from me gave me a nice view of her bare hip and thigh. Even though I knew she wasn't naked her position made it appear that she was bottomless and in my taboo thoughts at the moment that's exactly how she was. So engrossed in imaging what her body would look like naked from the waist down that I barely noticed she was talking.

"So I guess it's happened." She said.

"What's happened?"

"I've officially become a boring mom. Invisible to society unless I have children attached to my hip. I'm nothing more than a support system for two small humans, defined and judged by the cuteness of my kids. A worn out, asexual former prom queen."

"Pfft, bullshit." I replied.

"It's true, my own husband doesn't even want to have sex with me." She said it lightly but the hurt was there.

"Please, I don't know what Andrews issue is but you can't tell me you believe that. I know you noticed the way those guys at the park were looking at you. And when we stopped at that sandy area to swim and that other group showed up, I saw the way the men were looking at you in your bikini, and not just the boys but especially the fathers. Hell, some of the women even looked and that was a church youth group.

And another thing, remember, I know you better than probably even your husband so don't think I didn't see the way you were showing off, pulling your suit bottom away from your butt, giving those poor boys and their dads a hint of your ass. Or how about the way you would adjust your top so that it just happened to stretch tight on your tits.

So Boo Hoo." I said, surprised at the intensity of my reply.

"Wow, it seems like you noticed quite a few details about me today." Meg said, I could see the white of her smile.

"What can I say, I'm observant." I was trying to be nonchalant. I had paid a bit more attention to Meg today while we floated the river, seeing her in a decidedly non brotherly way.

"So...do you think I'm sexy?" she asked. She said it in a playful manner but I couldn't help but hear an undertone of something else.

"Bonafide M.I.L.F." I said, deciding to hide my secret out in the open under the guise of a joke.

"Thank you." I could almost hear her smile more than see it.

Meg turned back to the dark towards the river, both in thought. I can't say what she was thinking but for me I kept replaying the conversation in my head, analyzing every word to see if I had said anything that would betray the taboo thoughts that had been going through my mind. We both finished our drinks before either spoke again.

"I would like to go check out the beach tomorrow, are you interested?" She asked.

The beach she was referring to wasn't on Lake Michigan but our own secret little swimming hole. The cabin is surrounded on three sides with what is now either state or federal land with many small creeks and even smaller flowing water that feed the main river. When we were younger Dad and I found where one of the creeks widened due to a natural dam. The pool had a nice sandy bottom and a small sandy beach at the water's edge.

In all the years since we found it we've never seen evidence that anyone else was aware of it. That's not unusual as the creek that feeds it is too small for most people to notice and it empties into a backwater off the main river that is hard to find even when you know it's there. Even at two miles our cabin is the closest access, which coupled with the fact that except for deer season no one walks through the forest, makes it our own private oasis.

"Sure, but we might want to bring some tools. It's been a couple of years and it might be overgrown."

"Cool, we'll take food and drinks and make a day out of it." She said as she stood up. "Well I better get to bed. Good night." Meg leaned down as she said that and gave me a hug. I reached with one arm and hugged her back and the thought of reaching back and grabbing her sweet little butt popped into my head.

I sat outside long enough for Meg to get settled in before I too headed in to bed.

The next morning I was up early. I could her Meg and Andrew in the next room talking. They were keeping their voices low but I could tell by the tone and cadence that they were arguing. Wanting to give them their space, I threw on some shorts and headed out for a run.

When I got back to the cabin their van was gone. My curiosity over who was gone was satisfied when I came around the back corner and saw Meg on the deck packing a backpack.

"So did Andrew run into town to get something?" I asked as I walked up the stairs to the deck.

"No, he's not going. Evidently he would rather visit a friend he met at a conference than spend the day with us." She said while violently stuffing a towel into her bag. I beat a hasty retreat to the shower, not wanting to be collateral damage in this marital war.

After a quick shower and change I headed back to the porch. Meg was sitting at the table with a bottle of water.

"I just need to pack a few items and I'll be ready, you're still planning on going to the beach, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm going and I already packed your bag, it's at the bottom of the stairs."

I looked and she was right, there was my bag leaning against the bottom step. "What the heck, how long are you expecting to be gone and why am I carrying everything." The bag was bulging and strapped to the outside was various gardening tools.

"Don't be such a baby, it's mostly a big beach blanket in case the beach is still there and that's not that heavy. I did throw a couple of jugs of water because it's supposed to be so hot and a couple of tools in case we have to clear any growth that's covered the area. Besides, I figured this would be no big deal, you told me all about carrying bigger loads in the army." She said

"It's was also one of my least favorite things I had to do." I said, stepping down to heft the bag. "Sheesh, are you sure you didn't throw a few rocks in here too."

"There might be a few beers too."

"What about a towel...and my suit?" I asked.

"I have all that in my bag don't worry. Are you ready?" She said as she easily threw her own bag over her shoulder and walked off without waiting for an answer.

It took a little more effort to shoulder my pack but I was soon following. We walked to the end of the dirt road and entered the state land. Here the forests were a mixture of different soils resulting in various tree species. Mostly maple and hemlock with the occasional oak but in the sandier areas second growth white pine dominated. Where the hard woods dominated the undergrowth was thick with briars and saplings this time of year.

Meg followed the faint trail, probably more from memory than anything else. No one had been down this trail in a long time but the undergrowth was slightly thinner in the area of the path. Occasionally we had to gingerly make our way through the thorns of a blackberry bush or other briar.

After about twenty minutes we started to climb a sandy hill. I was ready to a short break and some water but the clearing path spurred Meg on and soon I was climbing with her.

"When we get to the top I need to stop." I told my sister.

"But we're almost there."

"I know we're almost there but you're not humping a thirty pound pack in this humidity. I need some water." I said.

The path started to get steep, the loose sand making the going even more difficult. To take my mind off my thirst and burning quads I let it wander. It took a little bit before I realized that I was staring at my sister's ass again. Due to the steepness of the trail and with her ahead of me her butt was at eyelevel so staring wasn't really the issue.

It was the visions playing in my head that was disconcerting. Meg was dressed appropriately, black nylon gym shorts with white trim and a grey t-shirt emblazoned with her school's mascot. I couldn't blame my thoughts on some provocative outfit. No, as I watched my sister's legs flex with the strain of climbing and saw her gluts working with the effort, I kept remembering how they looked the night before. I found myself with a strong desire to pull her shorts down, along with her underwear and watch her bare bottom work as it transported her to the top of the hill.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have actually reached for her shorts but luckily I wasn't tested. We had reached the summit of the dune.

"Ahh, that was steeper than I remember." I said as I reached for the bottle of water she was offering.

"Yeah, my legs haven't burned like in a while; I thought I was in better shape than that." She said as she took the water bottle back, I was happy to see she was breathing as hard as I was. "Are you about ready? What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "Just after nine." I answered.

"I can't remember exactly how we go from here, maybe you should lead now. Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah, I can almost feel that water. We should hit the creek at the bottom of the hill and then just follow it down stream." I said, standing and heading off down the hill.

It was a bit further than I thought but within a half hour we reached the clearing and in the middle was the pool just as I'd remembered. The trees and undergrowth crowded one side of the swimming hole but the outlet end and the side we were on opened up. On our side there was a small, nearly triangle beach that was about twenty feet wide at the water and narrowing almost to a point about thirty feet from the water's edge. Like the trail, our little oasis showed no sign of recent human use.

"Looks like we have a little work to do before we can go swimming." Meg said.

And with that we shrugged of our packs and I unstrapped the tools. Some of the blackberry bushes had crowded into the little beach area and there was detritus from spring flooding and wind storms that needed to be cleaned up. We made short work of the clean up and soon there was only a large fallen tree on the edge of the sandy area. We left it because it was way too big to move plus the trunk and larger branches made for nice seating.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm ready to try out that water." I said as I pulled my shirt off.

"Hold on, help me spread the blanket, it's still in your bag." Meg said.

I opened my bag and with more effort than I expected I pulled out the bundle of cloth in there. "Dang, did you get a big enough blanked?"

"I hate sitting on a little towel on the sand, besides, I thought there was going to be three of us." She said as we laid out the blanket. It was a sheet from a king size bed and I had to admit that it looked comfortable.

"Ok, can I get in the water now?" I asked.

"Don't you want your suit?" She asked, I could tell she had something up her sleeve.

"I thought I'd just wear my shorts." I answered.

"But don't you want to wear your suit?" And as she said it she pulled a piece of my past out of her bag.

When I was in the army I was stationed in Europe and I had a girlfriend. There are many different customs around the world, some of them strange to Americans but I believe in embracing and experiencing everything I can when abroad. That is why I had no problem wearing the swimwear that my girlfriend wanted me to wear, saying it was very common in her country. I don't know if it was that common but she liked it and I liked her.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.